Uncomfortable Meeting

Overwatch

“So,” Taekwoon frowned slightly as he looked between the two Black Ops agents sitting across from him, “I’m sorry I’m late?”

“It’s alright,” Taeyong smiled slightly, “it’s only, like, a couple minutes. Half an hour at most. Nothing too big.”

“Besides,” Jaekyung shrugged, taking a sip from her coffee, “we’re surprised you even agreed to meet us. After how everything went down……well, if you wanted nothing to do with us, we’d get it.”

“You aren’t to blame for that,” Taekwoon sighed, “we know that what happened…..what you were accused of……it wasn’t you.”

“That isn’t a popular opinion,” Taeyong gave a bitter laugh, “be careful saying something like that out loud, could get you into some trouble.”

“I’m aware,” Taekwoon sighed, “which makes me wonder……why are you here? If you know the risks…….why take them?”

“Since we feel responsible for what went down,” Jaekyung explained, “we wanted to offer our help in catching those who brought down your family.”

“Those people,” Taeyong hissed, “didn’t just ruin your family, they trashed our names. We’ve suffered because of what they did, what they made it look like we did. We owe these s.”

“Exactly,” Jaekyung nodded, “a part of this is wanting to help you, but a much larger part is wanting revenge.”

“I get that,” Taekwoon nodded in understanding, “that being said, you realize I can’t just take you back to our base or something. Right?”

“We get that,” Jaekyung stood up, “you have to protect the image of your group. Those who hate you……if they found out about us……they’d ruin you.”

“We’ll be in touch,” Taeyong stood as well, “give you everything we have.”

“We’ll listen to your orders on this,” Jaekyung added before they left, “if you tell us to move, we will. If you want us to wait, we will.”

“God damn,” Taekwoon sighed once he was alone, “that…….god damn. I didn’t even agree to anything.”

“We need them,” Hakyeon said over the earpiece hidden in Taekwoon’s ear, “we were probably gonna end up agreeing to work with them anyway.”

“,” Taekwoon sighed before getting up to pay for everyone’s orders.

A/N: so, Overwatch and the Black Ops are working together now. will this be good, or not? Guess you’ll all have to wait and see. Ya know, I kind of wish I had put more space between this and part 66. Was even tempted to change some stuff around and pretend that I’d written the next two or three parts before this. but that messes up my whole ‘in the exact order I wrote them’ thing and…..I’ve been doing that for around 70 parts now. don’t really wanna change it.