Be With Me Forever

Overwatch

“Sanghyuk?” Hakyeon asked, rolling over and reaching out for his sleeping boyfriend, “Sanghyuk?”

“Mmm?” Sanghyuk grunted, cracking an eye open, “wha…?”

“Sorry for waking you,” Hakyeon smiled softly, “I just wanted to ask you something.”

“Go ahead,” Sanghyuk yawned, rubbing his eyes as he tried to wake himself up enough to give Hakyeon a worthwhile response to whatever his boyfriend wanted to ask.

“I was originally waiting for you to ask,” Hakyeon said, already starting to ramble thanks to his nerves, “well, ask again. But that first time didn’t really count because you were kind of out of it thanks to the pain killers. I really don’t think that counts. You’ve just been taking so long to ask, though. It’s been a few months since then and it just……I wanted to be the one to ask this time.” Hakyeon suddenly panicked, “but we can totally forget about this if you want. I mean, if you haven’t asked again, then that must mean you didn’t mean it. And I’m totally cool with that. We can--.”

“I’ve been waiting to ask again until I actually had a ring,” Sanghyuk suddenly cut Hakyeon off, his sleepy mind finally waking up enough for him to realize what the other man was going on about, “I figured you’d like it better if I had a ring to give you right then and there instead of getting one after a fact.”

“Really?” Hakyeon blinked, “oh. Well……..I feel kind of silly now.”

“You aren’t, trust me,” Sanghyuk assured him, “I think it’s sweet.”

“You love me,” Hakyeon huffed, “you have to think that.”

“Nope,” Sanghyuk denied, “you know that I’ll call you silly if you’re being silly. I’m not that whipped.”

“So,” Hakyeon smiled shyly, “will you marry me?”

“Of course,” Sanghyuk replied, pulling Hakyeon closer so he could kiss the leader, “silly.”

A/N: so??? What do you all think of this sweet little proposal? Basically what you imagined or not at all? Personally, I think it’s perfect~~!!