Morning After

Overwatch

Hakyeon yawned, rolling over and smiling slightly when he found Sanghyuk still sleeping beside him. Honestly, he’d been scared that he was going to wake up alone. That Sanghyuk was going to wake up and regret spending the night with him. Which he knew was crazy because it wasn’t like this was some random one night stand. They’d been dating for several months now.

“You’re worrying,” Sanghyuk yawned, cracking open and eye and fixing Hakyeon with a judging stare.

“I’m not,” Hakyeon huffed, “I promise.”

“I’m not going to change my mind,” Sanghyuk insisted and Hakyeon was reminded of the fact that Sanghyuk was so very good at reading him. Sometimes to the point that Hakyeon wondered if the other had some kind of telepathy in addition to his time distortion abilities.

“I know that,” Hakyeon said, cuddling closer to his boyfriend, “I just…..sometimes the self-doubt creeps in and I can’t help but listen to it.”

“Well,” Sanghyuk smiled, “then it’s a good thing I’m here then. I’ll always be here to convince you that your doubts are wrong.”

“And I love you for it,” Hakyeon laughed before realizing what he’d said. Despite dating for as long as they had and despite their activities the night before, neither had gotten around to saying ‘I love you’ yet.

“You love me?” Sanghyuk grinned brightly.

“Yeah,” Hakyeon nodded, “I love you.”

“I love you, too,” Sanghyuk replied, pulling Hakyeon in for a kiss, “so very much. Probably since the day we met.”

“Please don’t talk about that day,” Hakyeon grumbled, hiding his face in his pillows, “that was the worst day ever.”

“It wasn’t that bad,” Sanghyuk insisted, “you looked so cute when they introduced you. All shy and nervous. Not that you should have been. Out of everyone in that room, you had the most impressive resume.”

“Lies,” Hakyeon hissed, “you’re just trying to butter me up so you can get into my pants.”

“Sorry to tell you, dear,” Sanghyuk smirked, “but I’ve already gotten into your pants.”

“Shut up,” Hakyeon hid his face again.

“Ok, maybe I was exaggerating a little,” Sanghyuk smiled softly, “but your resume was pretty impressive. You deserved to be in that room. You deserve to be on this team. You defiantly deserve to be our leader.”

“Sanghyuk,” Hakyeon returned the soft smile, knowing that Sanghyuk meant every word. He’d heard it all before, but it had the same effect on him each time.

“Come on,” Sanghyuk smiled, pulling back the blankets and going to find his pants, “they’re going to be serving breakfast soon and I’m hungry.”

A/N: yeah, these are really out of order so far, aren’t they? But I don’t care haha I’m just having fun~~~~!