Change

Overwatch

Wonsik ran about his lab, moving from one computer to the next, like a mad man. Maybe he was one. If he really took the time to think about what he was trying to do……..it sure sounded crazy. What he was attempting to do to himself……the reasons he was trying to do it…….it was all crazy. Completely and totally bonkers.

But he had to do it.

He couldn’t let Sanghyuk be alone.

And maybe, just maybe, if his experiments worked and he became an abnormality like Sanghyuk…….the one he loved would take him back. They could go back to how things had been, but this time things would be better. This time, Wonsik wouldn’t skip dates in favor of his work, he’d show Sanghyuk that he was loved, and nothing like what happened on their anniversary would happen again.

“Wonsik?” Sanghyuk’s voice called out, accompanied by knocking on the lab door, “are you here?”

Wonsik froze, waiting for Sanghyuk to go away. He couldn’t see him right now. Not until he’d finished his work.

“Your mother called me,” Sanghyuk said, “so I know that you’re in here. She’s worried about you. Everyone is.”

Wonsik hated that he was making his family to worry, that he was upsetting them, but he had to finish his work.

“I’m worried about you, too,” Sanghyuk sighed, “we might not be together anymore, but I still care about you. We’ve known each other for too long for me not to.”

Wonsik felt a bit like crying after hearing that. It seemed like all he could do anymore was cause Sanghyuk pain. Pain from missed and canceled dates. Pain from being more focused on work then Sanghyuk. Pain from turning him into……whatever he was now.

But Wonsik was going to change that.

He got back to work, ignoring anymore words from Sanghyuk.

A/N: and we all know how his work turned out *pointed look at the gorilla form*