Chapter 2

My Unwilling Fiancé

 

I made you guys wait... sorry for that ^^ anyways here's the update ^^
 
 
 
 
 
Minho waited for Luna outside the campus, he wants to talk to her. HIs father had given him a lecture last night. Apparently someone had told his parents about what he did to Luna. Taemin already said he had nothing to do with it and he believed his brother. It couldn't be his cousin Amber, she was not there and she wouldn't tell hs parents what had happend if she had not talked to him first.
 
His father finally told him to treat Luna nicely. He kept telling him Luna is a nice girl and should be respected. He listened all night to his father and was even told to take Luna out for a date to make up for what he did.
 
Great, just his luck.
 
He saw Luna walking slowly towards the exit. He immediately wanted to approach her when two girls blocked Luna. He didn't know she had friends. He watched them talked for a while, he couldn't really hear them or see their faces. Then he saw the girls pushed Luna. She didn't fall but it must have hurt since she's now holding on to her right shoulder.
 
Then one of the two girls grab Luna's arm and tried to pull her away. He didn't think at all and just walked towards them.
 
"Where are you taking her?", he asked before they can go any further. The two girls turned to look at him and immediately let go of Luna.
 
"Minho...", one of the girls said.
 
"If you have something to tell her, do it some other time. I need to talk to her", Minho said and quickly grabbed Luna's arm leaving the two girls behind. They walked towards his parked car. "Get in." Luna followed and just entered the car. She didn't say a thing so he started the car and drove off. He had not planned to take her with him at all but here he is driving, with her by his side.
 
"Friends of yours?", he found himself asking before he can even stop himself. Luna shook her head. He glanced towards her, the red light was on. "Did you tell my parents about what happened at the canteen yesterday?", he got to the point, no need for anything else, after all it's what he wanted to know. She turned to him and shook her head again. She looked at him straight in the eyes and even if he didn't want to admit it he knew she was not lying. So who did it?
 
"Do you have anything to do tomorrow?", he asked her. He didn't like what he's doing at all but he had no choice. He heard his dad talking to his mom and found out the real reason why he is being forced to marry her. Their company is losing funds and investors and Luna's father is willing to provide some funds.
 
Luna shook her head again. He's starting to get annoyed at her by just doing this. Can't she open and say something? 
 
"Good, I'll pick you up around 2pm. We'll have our first date." Green light was on so he drove again. If she was surprised about what he said he didn't see it on her face nor did she say anything. He knew where she lives so he brought her home. 
 
"Don't keep me waiting. 2pm, I'll pick you up", he said to her.
 
She nodded her head, she was about to get out of the car when she spoke. "Thanks for earlier..."
 
He thought for a while and figured she was referring to the incident at school with those two girls. "I didn't do that 'cause I wanted to help you or something, I only did it so we can talk right away", he said to her. She just nodded her head this time and got off his car.
 
He might be agreeing to this but he still doesn't like it. He also learned that until they get married Luna's father is not going to give them a hundred percent support. Such a tease! He'll just have to make her daughter pay then.
 
 
_
 
 
 
Luna can't believe Choi Minho asked her for a date. She was already dressed and good to go even if it was still 1pm. Krystal did not know about this and left early in the morning to meet some friends. They had a fight last night about Minho, she didn't really want to fight with her sister but she kept saying bad things about Luna's mom and the latter could not take it anymore. She talked back and Krystal pushed her to the floor. She kicked her real hard and if she didn't cover her face her nose would have been broken.
 
She was surprised when Minho came exactly at 2pm. She didn't expect him to. He was dressed simply though still very handsome and he's using a different car this time.
 
"Get in", he said to her when she was about to greet him. Every word he says to her is like a command that she needs to obey. He looked really cold and uncaring. She put on her seatbelt and Minho drove off.
 
Luna had wanted to ask him where they'll go but was afraid to so she remained quiet. He looked like he didn't want to be with her at all. He's face tells it all. Well who would want to be with a nobody if you're one of the hottest guys in school? He can get any girl he wants, but instead he's stuck with her.
 
They drove for some time and stopped at a nice restaurant, the location was really beautiful with it's nature inspired theme. Minho got off without saying anything and Luna just followed him. He went inside the place still with Luna behind him. Luna can tell a table has already been reserved for them and it seems like the staff knew Minho.
 
A waiter came right away to take their orders. Minho quickly gave his while Luna kept on staring at the menu. She couldn't decide what to eat.
 
"She'll have the same as mine", Minho finally said after some time. He couldn't stand waiting for her. He thought she'd argue but she smiled at the waiter and nodded her head. When she saw him looking at her she bowed her head and quickly but not quick enough to hide her blushing face.
 
"This is our first date", Minho said when the waiter left.
 
Luna was surprised to hear him say that. 
 
Her first date.
 
Their first date.
 
The word 'date' just kept on repeating on her head. She could tell Minho was still looking at her so she kept her gaze down.
 
"Why did you agree to marry me anyway? Why did you agree to be my fiance?", another unexpected question from him. She couldn't tell him the real reason. That their company is slowly going bankrupt and the only way to save it is to marry him. This marriage is their last hope as her father said. If only Minho's parets chose Krystal and not her.
 
"Uhm... I - ", Luna took a deep breath and raised er eyes to meet Minho's. "I want my father to be happy and I trust him. He chose you to be my husband and I have faith in him."
 
Minho let out a sarcastic chuckle. "Did you practice that?"
 
"Eh...?", she couldn't really understand this guy.
 
"Do you really think I'd believe that."
 
Luna did not look away this time. If he wants to challenge her she's ready. She made a decision to stick with this engagement and later on marry this guy. It won't do her any good if she'll easily back down now.
 
"W-well...", she cleared . "Uhm... I s-secretly like y-you", she was glad she was able to finish what she said before she completely swallow her tongue and she made sure she made eye contact. It was a lie of course.
 
"Bwoh? You like me?", Minho said still with sarcasm. How interesting, he decided to play along with her. "Really huh, you like me? Well for how long now?"
 
"Excuse me...?"
 
"For how long have you liked me?"
 
"Uhm... I don't know really. It's a known fact in our campus that my sister Krystal likes you. She talks a lot about you, and you see... well... I heard a lot about you already even before I met you. I see you in school and even in some events. And... uhm... you look cool."
 
"Cool?", he smirked. "You like me because your sister likes me and that I'm cool?", Luna nodded her head. "Really huh?"
 
She was glad that their order arrived at that time. "Let's eat.", she said and started to stuff so she would not be asked to talked again. She stutters when she lies and would always touch her cheek. She hoped Minho did not notice it. Minho no longer asked questions while they ate. He didn't talk at all which gave Luna relief.
 
After eating Minho said they'll be going to another place. Luna thought their date was over but she hoped too soon. They spent another quiet ride. She didn't expect where he took her.
 
"My friends are already inside", Minho said and got off the car. She didn't know he likes bowling.
 
"Hey Minho here!", someone called Minho. Luna saw his friends waiting for them.
 
"Oh you brought someone", Key said.
 
"You all know her already, no need to introduce her", Minho said dryly. "Let's start and play."
 
"We were already playing when you came", Jonghyun said still looking at Luna.
 
"Then let's play again", Minho said.
 
"Okay", Key agreed this time. "But on one condition?" Minho eyed him suspiciously. "Let's play with a bet."
 
"Good idea. Whoever wins will get to punish the losers", Jonghyun said.
 
"That's so lame. What are we, 4th graders?", Minho complained while Luna just stood by his side listening to them talking.
 
"Are you in or not?", Jonghyun said to Minho.
 
"Aish! Okay, I'm in", Minho said.
 
"Two against two. You and your little fiance there then Jonghyun and I", a smiling Key said.
 
"Bwoh?", Minho frowned at them.
 
"Afraid you'll lose?", Jonghyun teased.
 
Minho look at Luna then his friends. "Let's start this game."
 
 
 
 
_
 
 
you don't know how many papers i've wasted to write this story...LOL... i kept on changing it.. ..i don't even know where this story is going... sometimes i'm even surprise at what i write...
 
please leave comment and subscribe ^^ 
 
updated this <04-17-12> so many typo errors :)