Chapter 7

My Unwilling Fiancé

Luna woke up feeling all tired she was about to sit up when she noticed that she was not in her room. Then flashes of the previous night's events came back to her. It's the first time she'd stayed out, she checked her phone and no one had even bothered checking on her. She was expecting her step mother to even call her or send a message since she had not slept out not once. She heard a soft knock on the door and a maid came in.

"Good morning Miss", the maid said. She was carrying Luna's clothes in one hand.

Luna quickly stood up to fix herself. Once done Luna went downstairs, she totally forgot about Minho. She only remembered him  when she saw his brother, Taemin.

"Luna?", Taemin said with a surprise look in his face.

"Oh, good morning Taemin", she said trying not to act so awkward in front of him.

"Good morning", Taemin greeted back. "Uhm, did you spend the night here?"

Luna blushed a little with this question. "Y-yes, we went out last night and Minho got so drunk..."

"I see", said Taemin like this had happened a lot before. "You should not leave yet. Come join me for breakfast then."

"Eh? But - ."

"Come on, it's lonely eating alone", Taemin said and even  pulled her towards the kitchen. "We just eat here when our parents are not around", he added and pulled a chair for both of them. Luna had no choice but to sit down.

While eating the two found themselves talking comfortably with each other, Taemin is nice to Luna and that made her happy. It was easy to talk to him and he always smiles somehow Luna found this comforting.

"So you paint too?", Taemin asked.

"Well yes, but I'm not really good at it", Luna answered.

"I love painting, you can be my model", said Taemin.

"Me?", Luna chuckled. "No that's impossible."

"Wae? I want to do it."

"You can't possibly paint someone who looks like me",Luna said with a smile.

Taemin looked at her. "You're lovely, especially when you smile."

Luna stopped smiling. It was the first time that someone had said those words to her, all her life only her mom and grandfather said that.

"Why the look on your face?", Taemin said. He was saying the truth of course. You can't really say that her beauty is stunning or somone gorgeous but she's definitely lovely especially her eyes.

"Nothing... it's just that - "

"Believe me Luna, you're really lovely", Taemin said when he sensed her doubt then she smiled. A real smile.

"Thank you."



-


Minho woke up with the worst headace. He remembered that he vomitted all over Luna yesterday and after that he couldnot longer recall anything. He took a bath and quickly dressed. A maid told him that Luna stayed for the night and is now eating breakfast with his younger brother. He made his way to the kitchen where Taemine prefers eating and found them enjoying each others company. Well he was not surprise at all, Taemin is friendly and can easily charm any girl and Luna is not an exemption.

He was smiling to him just like the way she smiled to Onew. They were talking about random stuff mostly about school and arts.

"So you paint too? ", he heard Taemin say. His brother always loved the arts anything to do with it while he on the other hand loves sports and outdoor activities.

"You can't possibly paint someone who looks like me", Luna said. There was sadness in her voice even if he can't see her face he can tell but it's not like he cares. He was about to interrupt their time together when Taemin responded. He stopped on his tracks when he heard his brother's next words.

"Why the look on you face?", Taemin asked after complementing Luna. He knew the answer to that. It can be that he was the first one who told Luna she's lovely.

"Silly girl", Minho mumbled. His brother is really too nice for his own. He made himself know to them. "Ehem...", he faked a cough and walked towards them.

"Hey", Taemin said.

"Good morning", Luna greeted him but unlike earlier the smile on her face vanished.

"Enjoying your stay?", Minho asked.

"Uhm, I have to go home", Luna quickly stood up. "Thanks for the breakfast Taemin." She gave another smile to Taemin and Minho is now beginning to get annoyed whenever she does that.

"You're going home?", Taemin stood up as well when he saw Luna starting to leave.

"I'll take her home brother", Minho said before Taemin could say anything. "You still have classes right?"

"Yes, okay then. Bye Luna", Taemin said.

"Bye", Luna said and left the kitchen without even looking at Minho.

"Later", Minho said to Taemin and followed Luna out. Luna had already gone out of the house and he ran after her.

"Yah! I told you I'll send you home pabo! ", Minho yelled startling Luna. She stopped right away when she heard him. The butler whom she met yesterday just gave her a smile. A car is already waiting for them.

"Good morning young master", the driver said to Minho and opened the passenger seat for him.

"No, I'll drive today", Minho said and took the car keys. Luna quickly got into the car so as not to irk Minho again.

It was still early, barely 8:00 am, Luna hoped her dad is not yet home from abroad. She did not ask permission yesterday from her stepmother thinking she'd make it back home early.

"Don't tell anyone you spent the night in our house", Minho said not taking his eyes off the road.

Luna looked at him curiously, even if she says a word about spending the night no one would believe her anyway and who will she tell it to when she does not have any friends?

"So... liked Taemin?", Minho said suddenly.

Luna did not answer. 'What does he mean?'

"You were having a good time earlier at breakfast with my brother", Minho said. "Do you like him?"

"Eh? ", Luna was surprised to hear him say that. "What do you mean?"

"If you like him, it'd solve our problems and you'd even get to marry someone you like", he said.

"I don't like him", Luna said. "Not like what you think."

"So you still like him?", Minho smirked and took a quick glance at her. "That could be arranged."

"I don't know what you're talking about", Luna said.

Minho did not speak again after that instead he drove the car to a fastfood restaurant. They went for the drive thru service and ordered some burgers and fries. It only took them a couple of minutes and their good to go again.

"Uhm, you can just eat your breakfast and I'll just grab a cab", Luna said.

"Wae? Do you think I can finish all of these", Minho said referring to the food he ordered. He continued driving when Luna did not say anything. 'She ate breakfast with my brother and she won't even stay with me for a couple of minutes. She must really like him.', thought Minho.

They stopped at an empty parking lot near a playground which was also empty. Luna had wanted to play on one eversince she was a kid but it was not possible. No one would play with her and playing alone is so boring.

Minho handed her some food which she took even if she already had breakfast. He ate as she just sat there thinking of the night before and that she had already missed her morning class.

"Aren't you going to school?", she suddenly asked when she remembered that Minho has class too.

Minho looked at her curiously, he was not used to hear her asking questions.

|No, I'd decided to skip classes", he answered.

"Oh", she said in reply. Truth is she's a first timer in skipping classes and she can't tell him that she does not want to.

He finished eating but Luna only took a bite of her food. "I'm going for a walk", he said to her not giving any hint if he wants her to join him or not. He got out of the car and she remained inside. She watched as he walked in a slow pace towards the small playground. He stood in front of the swing like debating to himself if he'd go ahead and try it on. Luna watched as Minho pushed the swing back and forth. He really is acting weird.

 

 

 

 

 

_

 

I really thought the site is gone! LOL! ^^ u guys waited again ^^

 

(this couple is gonna progress soon^^ i hope!   

Minho stop being so cold!)

 

still trying to think of how to go on the next chapters ^^

 

much love to you my dear readers and stay safe!!!

 

DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE COMMENTS GUYS OR I'LL CRY A RIVER! KEKEKE...