Chapter 46

My Unwilling Fiancé

 

Luna struggled but Minho still got her inside the car. It was almost midnight and her father knew she’d be home by now. “Minho please,” she said but Minho ignored her and turned the engine on. He didn’t talk throughout the whole ride; she does not even know where he’s taking her. At last they had arrived in Jonghyun’s apartment. Luna remained sitting still but Minho is much more stronger he easily grabbed her and pulled her out of the car. She didn’t have a choice but to follow him.

“Minho I really need to go home,” Luna said as Minho finally closes the door locking them inside.

“Don’t’ you think you owe me an explanation?” He said even crossing his arms over his chest. Luna looked at him, his cold expression reminding him of the first day she first approached him in school. “Who do you think you are just deciding that you’ll end our engagement just like that?”

“I didn’t mean to –”

“Didn’t mean to what? You didn’t mean to agree to your engagement with Seunghyun? You didn’t mean to attend to your engagement party? You didn’t mean to smile at him? You didn’t mean to let him kiss you?” Minho takes a step forward while Luna backed away. “Tell me you’re kidding Luna. Tell me you didn’t just announced your engagement to the whole country!” He finally shouted at her. He was stunned when he saw the news of their engagement. His mother almost lost her balance when she learned of it.

“Minho I…”

“Didn’t you really feel anything? Was it all a game to you?”

Luna saw the pain on his face, she surely succeeded on hurting the only man she loved. She wanted to reach out to him and away the hurt. She wanted to love him again.

“So you can’t even talk to me right now?” He said angrier now. “Am I not worth your time anymore? Have I served my purpose? Answer me!” His voice roared and Luna flinched.

“I told you I’m ma-marrying Seunghyun,” Luna finally found her voice but she couldn’t bear to look at him.

“Bwoh?” He swallowed his pride and went to her father, almost begging him to give him back his daughter and this is all he gets. Didn’t she trust him at all? Didn’t she have enough faith in him that he could fix everything! He could still remember her father’s smiling face telling him how his daughter just loves being with Seunghyun. That she didn’t complain at all, that she loved his attention. That Luna wants the wedding to take place right away.

She summoned up all her courage to speak again. “Didn’t I make myself clear before? I said I don’t love you.” It was all too much for her but she did it nonetheless. It was the only way to make him go away.

Minho had had enough he took strong steps and pushed her hard on the wall. Fear was evident on her eyes the moment she looked up and met his. “So you think you could just take everything away?” He wanted to tell her he still loves her even if she says otherwise. He wanted to tell her he’d still marry her. He wanted to say he forgives her; he wanted to tell her he’d make everything alright. But his anger got in the way blinding him and clouding his mind.

Luna felt trapped. She could feel his weight on her. She met his eyes daringly as if she didn’t fear of what would happen next.

“Are you in it for the money too? Did Seunghyun promised you riches that I couldn’t give? Tell me, does he make you feel like this?” Minho grabbed her face and kissed her hard, making her feel all the pain. He could feel her struggle but it was no use.

Luna felt her knees weaken the moment Minho’s lips touched hers. She didn’t even have time to prepare for it.

“Did you also fake everything you felt when we made love?” Minho lets go of her lips for a moment only to crash his lips again, harder, more intense and unforgiving. He heard her whimper when he lifted her dress. Touching everything he could reach as the girl below him struggles to get away but he just gets even bolder.

“Minho please…” she cried, hands on his arms. “Please don’t do this.”

He grabbed her neck willing her to look at him. “What? Is Seunghyun better than this? Have you done it with him just like how you did it with me? Did he make you feel like I did?” He screamed at her and more tears escaped her eyes. “Are you really as innocent as you feel right now? Or are you the who lets any guy her as long he pays a good price?” He might as well slap her than say those awful things. Her heart aches but she could not bring herself to be angry at him. What he said is true, it’s all her fault anyways. “Why are you crying?” Minho shook her aggressively.

Luna struggled to hold herself together even when she’s too broken. Just then Krystal’s face flashed through her mind. Krystal and Onew, they too love each other.

“I’m going to marry Seunghyun. I’d forgotten everything we had like nothing ever happened.” And with that she pushed Minho with all the strength left in her body. She summoned the courage to face him, faking everything written on her face. “You know why Sulli left you? Because she didn’t love you, even with all the money you’ve got. She still chose to leave. Think of it as that. I don’t love you and I don’t need you.”

Minho was glued on his spot even after Luna had left, face white as paper. The look on her eyes said it all.

I don’t love you and I don’t need you.” Those words echoed through his head. She didn’t even falter. She looked at him straight and with determined eyes. Did he just imagine everything? Or maybe the Luna he loves just managed to crushed his heart in just a few seconds. It’s not merely the words but how she casually said she didn’t love him at all. How was it possible that the girl he thought was sent from above is now making him feel like hell?

 

_

Luna couldn’t remember how she managed to get home. The pain she felt inside could not even be described. It hurts so much to say those words when all she wanted to do is surrender into his arms and feel his love again. She didn’t know hurting him would hurt her more. But she could not bring herself to tell him why she could no longer be her fiancée.

She could still feel his lips crushing onto hers, those lips who once made her feel heavenly every cruel touch still burning her skin.

A knock on her door startled her and she rose from her bed to open it thinking it was just Krystal. But it was Seunghyun who was standing outside clearly furious he pushed the door wider to let himself in and closed the door. Luna was too stunned to even ask him why he was here.

“So you think you could meet Minho behind my back?” snarled Seunghyun. “You think I wouldn’t know?” He grabbed her hair and Luna cried in pain. “You think you could get away with this?”

“Seunghyun –”

“You dare speak my name even after meeting Minho?” He pushed her on the bed and Luna struggled to sit up. “How dare you meet him just after we announced our engagement?” The slap that landed on her face sent more shiver than pain. “What did you do with him? Answer me dammit!”

But Luna didn’t speak preferring silence so Seunghyun hit her again. Not one whimper escaped her lips only tears were seen on her face.

“Do this again and I won’t be more forgiving!” He said pushing her again on the bed. “I’ll meet you after school tomorrow. Don’t be late, and always keep your phone with you.” He said like he didn’t just abuse her.

Luna laid down on her bed curled like a baby.

“Minho…” his name escaped her lips as she struggled to control her tears.

 

____________________________

Okay it’s officially 12-31-12 when I finished this chapter. Time check 2:54am. 

 Omo 2012 is ending. The couple had it tough in this chapter but don’t worry I won’t make them suffer long. With a little help from the others the couple should be getting back together soon. Okay now who wants Seungyun to die? LOL. Well let’s just give him a power kick, and let Minho handle the rest.

So you guys read the newest fic I have? It’s going to be short and I don’t know if it’d turn out good but well I wrote it anyway so I’ll just post it up.

The story is nearing its end so it gets a little tougher to write it. And yes I’d give you a happy ending. ^________^
 

Please comment. Let me know if the fic’s boring you or annoying you or just plain nothing. LOL what am I saying. maybe it’s time to call it a night. I still need to party later. Keke, of course we need to celebrate 2012’s last day and welcome 2013’s first.

Hope you guys have a lot of fun. Celebrate life, family friends and love! HAPPY NEW EVERYONE!

PS:  I finised the chapter around 2:54am but just posted it now 4:15pm according to my clock. But we're not in the same country so whatever!

Since fireworks are banned here for like a century already *kidding just a couple of years maybe, 7,8,10? Lost count already* I'll be welcoming 2013 with a concert! ~insert evil laugh~ beware, you've been warned!

THANK YOU FOR GRANTING MY WISH AND GIVING ME 100 SUBSCRIBERS FOR THIS FIC!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

my 100 subscribers, with all my love

 

9301_noj
abcdefgd
adelinedale
alice001
amyluong
angelcry12
anicca418
ayushin
BAHAHAHA_XD
bangs1987
BeatBoxer
bibhashris
bibibe
blackesprit
chocolovepeaceval09
choikhatymin90
cocoa1234
denmin004
desiery
faniee
flavoroflife
fxluna
green_teax
Green973
hallothere
harapan
heaven666
Hello_Totoro
idyllic
iloveasians
jaedrug
jaques_yona
Jesminda90
KawaiiBunny
kekeSHINee
KimAmina
kimzea
Kindeldunya
Kyu_Love
lexa14
lianaewanko
Limechay18
linki98
Ljoe2311
lovemeL
Lucifergirl018
Mahwii
mai994
MaknaeSasha
may113
michaelaanglea
minahbubblez
minhoxxx
MLCarbonara
Munruben
NgocAnh_Sasuke
Nikki_kpop
nikki18
Nivyhrh
Noldaesan
nurulabs9
OhMinha
orangegirl
ParkMiyoung
pikachu--
PreciousRaindrops--
sammiesoong
Serenity_20
shawnie21
shinee06
shineeandsnsd
SHINeeEffectslover
SHINeelover2
shineerocks
Shinhye_KpopLoverr
ShiningStarShinee
shiny_luna
sin-ah
SMNoel189
SolSolis
soomie95
squinny
sshin96
suju4lyfe
Taem0718
TeukNa
theclumsywitch
TheLaughableOne
tichiharahara
tomomi57
trainspotter
TujaTheNinjafish
uni_lady2009
valentina
Vengeance
vipelfcassie
witch_0074
XxMwahhsxX
Yuni_Yang
ZerefisEvil