FINAL CHAPTER

My Unwilling Fiancé

 

Dressed in a simple white wedding dress Luna got ready to walk down the aisle. It was weird but she’s still nervous, but she hides this with a smile. The bouquet of tulips in her hands were handpicked from their own garden, she felt all eyes on her as she took a step forward. She could feel everyone’s warm smile, but nothing could beat the look of love Minho has for her. He could not even wait for her to get closer and took five quick steps to her. Taemin, their bestman chuckled seeing his brother so eager while Krystal, their maid of honor just smiled.

 

Everyone she loves is present, even her best friend Sunyoung who she thinks has a crush on Taemin is one of her bride’s maids together with Amber and Jinyoung. Her father sat with her stepmother, her relationship with her stepmother did not really change that much except that now she does not yell at Luna, at least they’re civil.

 

Today she’s going to marry the man she loves again, they’re renewing their vows as they celebrate their fifth wedding anniversary. Everything is perfect, she feels perfect and loved.

 

Minho squeezed her hand as the ceremony started. He could not ask for anything more, whatever may happen he’s sure they’ll be together. How could he get so lucky and marry the woman he loves? It’s been five years since the first time they said ‘I do’ it has been his idea to propose to her again to renew their vows. He wants to celebrate their anniversary marrying her again. And he wants to do it every year.

 

“Minho, my heart never knew love until my heart beat for you. The first time I met you, I know you’d be stubborn and we’ll not get along. But behind your cold attitude, I saw kindness and no matter what you did to hide it I knew that you cared. I’d never ask for anything because you’re more than what I’ve expected. My loving and sweet husband who was once my unwilling fiancé, I promise to love you more every day, to cook your favorite food and to always be beside you, supporting you. Thank you for loving me, for being my happiness. I love you.

 

Minho mouthed the words ‘I love you’ and cleared his throat for his vows.

 

“Luna, I never stopped loving you from the moment I fell in love with you. Life may take me to a lot of places but you’ll always bring me home. With all the bad things, the mistakes I did in life the only thing right is you. I don’t just want us to grow old together but to grow old loving each other. Thank you for not giving up on me. Thank you for loving me. Today I promise to love you even more than I’ve loved you before. You’re not just my soul mate, you are my soul. I love you.”

 

He wiped the tears that escape her eyes, and when they were proclaimed husband and wife they shared a passionate kiss as their loved ones and friends cheered for them.

 

_

 

“Where’s Key?” Jonghyun asked Amber after Taemin snatched Chanyeol away from him. Taemin still could not get over the fact that Jonghyun is Chanyeol’s favorite uncle.

 

“The last time I saw him he was talking to Onew.” Amber sat cradling little Jinwoon in her arms. Her one year old son is sleeping like an angel right now.

 

“He looks a lot like you,” Jonghyun commented looking at the sleeping baby then back at Amber. He never expected to look at her like this, like he never secretly loved her for years. All those times he wished he could have told her about his feelings, but now he was actually happy he didn’t. Life really has a funny way of teaching us. Right now all he sees when he looks at Amber is a woman in love and happy, a friend, a happy wife of Kim Kibum. There were times before when he wished he was Key, and just to feel how it’s like to feel being loved by Amber. But those thoughts were all part of a past, a beautiful memory. She was his first love and he never regretted anything.

 

“Of course he looks like me, I’m his mother.” Amber said laughing a little bit. “Where’s your girlfriend? Key said you’re so protective you even her to the restroom.”

 

“Of course not!” Jonghyun strongly denies but can’t help blushing.

 

“You look silly,” Amber said. “So when will you propose?”

 

“Oh that, how did you know?” He had not even told his parents yet, Key only found out because he accidently saw him in a jewelry store looking for a perfect engagement ring for his girlfriend.

 

“I’m Key’s wife,” Amber answered. She is happy for Jonghyun. Jinyoung is a great woman who clearly loves Jonghyun so much, and it’s obvious just how crazy Jonghyun is over her.

 

“He never shuts his mouth.”

 

_

 

Luna smiled as she saw Taemin asked Sunyoung for a dance. She wants Taemin to be happy, and they really look good together. Her mother-in-law agrees as well and they have been planning on getting Taemin to date her best friend.

 

“You’re up to something,” Minho commented as he followed Luna’s gaze.

 

“Oh well, they do look good together right?” Luna asked seeking his approval.

 

Minho nodded. Sunyoung is actually like Luna, she does not look like Luna but her personality is just like Luna. Like they were twins but with different faces. It would not be hard for Taemin to like her.

 

Luna stifled a yawn and drank more water.

 

“You look tired already, why don’t we call it a night and go up to our room?” Minho suggested. “Let’s leave our guests here, I don’t think they’ll notice us much.”

 

Luna looked around and saw Jinyoung and Krystal chatting as her sister cuddles Jinri. Everyone of their guests is having fun.

 

Minho helped her up as they get ready to leave only to be stopped by Key.

 

“What are you up to?” Key asked mischievously. “Going somewhere?”

 

“Luna’s tired, so we’re going up to our room.”

 

“Tired? But the party has not even started yet!” Key tried to pull them back but Minho would not budge. “Yah you two are not fair.”

 

“Kibum, let us through.” Minho said.

 

“What if I don’t?” Key stood his ground.

 

“Then I’m going to tell Amber what you’re up to.”

 

“Bwoh? What do you mean?” Key was curious even though he feels like Minho is just playing with him.

 

“That you made a deal with Onew hyung,” Minho said to which Key just laughed. “You and Onew hyung had a bet, whoever gets their next baby first would have a children-free day for two days each month.”

 

Key’s eyes grew bigger and he checked if anyone is listening. “Wait how did you…?”

 

“What is a children-free day all about?” Luna asked.

 

“If Key wins, meaning he’ll get Amber pregnant and have a baby girl then Onew hyung would babysit Chanyeol and Jinwoon for two days in a month for a year.”

 

“But I thought Amber said she doesn’t want to get pregnant again,” Luna said.

 

“She doesn’t mean that Luna,” Key was quick to retort. “But I would really appreciate it if you won’t tell her about the bet.” Key and Amber had agreed to have two kids only. But Key still wants a baby girl. He needs to have a baby girl.

 

“Which brings us to you, let us pass without anyone noticing us. And we won’t tell a single soul.” Minho said.

 

“Oh okay then,” Key said moving away so the couple could pass.

 

Minho turned around. “Oh and Key.”

 

“Yeah?”

 

“You better hurry up, I heard Krystal talking about getting a pregnancy test kit just a few days ago.” Minho conveniently left out the part that Krystal was talking to Amber.

 

“What? No! I must win! I better convince Amber to go home right now!” Key was out of their sight before they could stop him.

 

“Come on,” Minho said grabbing Luna’s hand again before the others would notice them leaving.

 

_

 

“Can I hold him?” Jinyoung asked Amber and the latter was happy to hand her son to Jonghyun’s girlfriend.

 

“He looks so beautiful,” Jinyoung commented.

 

“Just like his mother,” Amber said.

 

“Chanyeol looks a lot like Key though,” Krystal said she saw Onew and Key talking seriously and she felt like those two are up to something.

 

“Well yeah Chanyeol really looks like Key, I was so happy when I saw Jinwoon at last Key would not be so full of himself. They say that when the baby looks a lot like the father then the mother is too in love with the baby’s father.”

 

“Bwoh?” Krystal laughed at this and looked at Jinri who is looking more and more like Onew every day.

 

“Yeah Krys, Jinri looks like Onew. You can’t deny it any longer, you love Onew like the guy loves chicken.” And the three of them ended up laughing.

 

“Wait I can’t see Luna and Minho anymore,” Jinyoung said.

 

“You can’t expect them to stay here any longer, it’s their honeymoon after all.” Amber said. “And I think Minho is up for a surprise later.”

 

“Oh my gosh I almost forgot about that,” Krystal said giggling like a girl. “I think he would faint.”

 

“Or he would bring the whole hotel down with his yells and cheers.” Amber said.

 

_

 

Minho was expecting Luna to be lying on the bed when he comes out of the bathroom, but the bed is empty. He knows she’s tired; after all she was involved with the wedding plans with Krystal and Amber’s help of course. Lately Luna had been sleeping more in the morning so he would go to work without waking her up.

 

He finished drying his hair and made his way to the balcony where he found his pretty wife silently looking at the beautiful view in front of her. The full moon made the night even more magical, their wedding night is just perfect. Five years and he still feels like a new groom approaching his new bride.

 

“Minho,” Luna whispered his name without looking back and he came behind her to envelop her in his arms she in turn leaned back on him letting her weight fall on his body.

 

“What are you still doing here? I thought you wanted to sleep,” he said.

 

Luna smiled though Minho can’t see it. “I was just thinking.”

 

Minho relished the scent of her hair. “Of what?” He closed his eyes and asked.

 

Her response came a bit later. She sighed out of contentment. “Do you think we could join that bet?”

 

Minho was not sure what she’s talking about at all. “Uhm what bet?”

 

“You know the one Key and Onew is having. Do you think they’ll let us join?”

 

Minho’s mind became blank for a second or two. Could it be? Luna waited for a response but nothing came.

 

“Minho…?” She turned around to face him.

 

“Are you…?” He asked with hope in his eyes and his heart almost bursts out when she nodded once. “How? I mean when did you find out? Did you go to the doctor yet?”

 

Luna stopped him before he could ask more questions. “I found out a week ago, it was Amber who hinted that I might be. And she told Krystal about it. I didn’t want to expect, because it might be another false alarm just like before. So Krystal bought a pregnancy test kit and the result was positive. The three of us went to the doctor and she confirmed that I am definitely pregnant. I didn’t tell you right away, I wanted to surprise you.”

 

“And I am surprised honey,” Minho said embracing her gently. “Thank you,” he said and caressed her still flat middle.

 

“It’s only 7 weeks old,” Luna said seeing the wonder on Minho’s face. He could tell Luna is the happiest about this pregnancy, he could not ask for anything else in the world. He has everything with her beside him.

 

“When’s your next checkup?” he asked.

 

“A week from now,” she answered leaning her head on his chest as she yawned.

 

“You’re tired, you need to rest.” He kissed the top of her head. “I love you Luna. I love you so much.”

 

“I know, and I love you too.” Luna said as she wrapped her arms around his back. They stayed like that for another minute before Minho carried her to bed. Luna could not help but smile as he so carefully puts her down as if she could break any moment.

 

“Did I tell you just how much I love you?” he whispered as he lay next to her gathering her into his arms again.

 

“Yeah like two minutes ago,” Luna chuckled resting her head on his chest. She likes hearing his heartbeat.

 

“I will never tire of telling you I love you,” Minho said as he her hair just as he had always done for five years now they always sleep like this with Luna using him as her pillow.

 

“And I’ll never tire hearing it,” Luna said yawning again.

 

“Sleep now honey,” Minho said. “And about that bet, I don’t think I want any of those two to babysit our child. Onew hyung might influence our baby to eat too much chicken and Key might give him a tattoo or something. Let’s just bring the baby wherever we go okay?” Minho said but Luna already fell asleep.

 

-the end-

My Unwiling Fiance'

12/16/2011 - 07/03/2013

 

Yeah!!! I've finished my first Luna story! T__________T

I would not be making a sequel for this one. I still need to finish other fics.

Thank you for being patient with me my dear readers... and for sticking with the story ^^

i started the video months ago and only finished it 2-3 weeks ago but i couldn't finish it since i kept on adding subscribers everytime i see a new one... 

i'd like to thank the lunew fans who made me like luna/minho pairing, and for everyone who had left comments especially those who comment on each chapter... you know who you are guys so much love for you!!!!

 

i had a lot of doubt for this fic and couple when i started it and i didn't expect to get more than 30 subscribers, i'm happy that i got more readers than i expected.... i could not thank you enough...

so i made this... please watch it  ^_______^

*I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING. IT'S A COMPILATION OF SOME INTERACTIONS BETWEEN LUNA AND MINHO*

">http://

 

 

 

 

you can check out this vid as well a closer look of key and krystal's face when Minho accepted the drink from Luna @0:12

">http://

 

another one here, Minho seems like looking for a certain someone.... well you be the judge.. just look at his face once that someone appears in the video

 

">http://

i bet most of you had seen these vids already but just want to post it here... kekeke...