Chapter 43

My Unwilling Fiancé

 

 

“Father what’s happening?” Luna demanded once the dinner was over and their guests had left.

“You heard everything earlier,” came her father’s short reply.

“But I can’t marry Seunghyun. I’m marrying Minho. You made an agreement with them. The wedding is set –”

“No it’s not!” Her father’s voice echoed in the room. “I’m cancelling your engagement and whatever connections we have with them."

“What are you saying?”

“I’m saying you can’t marry Minho. I’ve changed my mind.” He sat again and drank his wine.

“You can’t just cancel our engagement. Father what about the company? You said that we need the Choi’s help,” she almost cried in front him but she held her tears. She needs a clear mind right now.

“Seunghyun’s grandfather is more than willing to provide the funds we need. I’ll get a better deal with them than with the Chois. Plus Seungyun is not such a smart to go against me like what Minho did.”

“What do you mean? Father you can’t just do this!” It was the first she talked back to her father and he was surprised to hear the protest in her voice.

“I just did child,” he answered. “Tomorrow I’m calling the Chois. They’d be back here and we’ll discuss this. I’m sure they would not really feel the lost. Their son could find another girl. And as for you,” he looked at Luna again. “You’re marrying Seunghyun. Go to your room. I’m tired now.” Just like that and she was dismissed.

“Father please…” she said still holding back the tears but her father turned his back to her a sign that he had ended the conversation with her. Luna stood there for a few more seconds wishing he’d change his mind but his father had dismissed her just like that.

_

 

“Just what is happening here mom!” Krystal demanded from her mother. She tried to talk to her father earlier but all she got was complete nonsense. How could Luna be marrying Seunghyun? Why would they cancel Luna’s engagement with Minho?

“Don’t interfere with this Krystal. You’ve got nothing to do with this,” her mom answered coldly.

“How could you do this to her? She’s suffered enough already. Do you think it was easy for her to accept Minho? And now that Minho and Luna is finally getting along, you suddenly decide to cancel their engagement. And what’s worse is that you’ve sold her to another man!”

“Don’t use that tone with me!” her mom stood up too stunned that she actually yelled at her. “You don’t know anything.”

“Then tell me mom. Why are you doing this?”

“It’s all your father’s decision. If we can’t get funds from other companies everything we’ve got would be lost.”

“I know that already, that’s the reason why you agreed for Luna to marry Minho in the first place –”

“KRYSTAL! This has nothing to do with you! Just stay out of this and do whatever you’ve done before. I don’t know what happened to you. You’re not the same anymore. You used to not care about Luna.”

“Mom, I’m your daughter and Luna is –”

“Luna is nothing to me. I don’t care what happens to her.” her mom said. “Go to your room now. And don’t bother yourself with this.”

_

 

Krystal woke up from all the noise she was hearing. People are yelling and someone is banging a door. Just what the heck is happening to her house? Then she remembered the events last night and that she had not yet talked to Luna. She quickly sat up on her bed and ran her hands through her hair. The banging got louder and she now distinguished her father and mother’s voice.

When she was finally out of her room she saw her mother handing her father a key. They just locked Luna inside her room!

“Dad! Mom!” she called them her mom sending her a warning to not interfere. “What’s happening?”

“Luna is not allowed to go anywhere unless I say so,” came her father’s reply.

“Appa please,” they could all here Luna sobbing inside the room she had now stopped banging the door.

“But what about school?” Krystal tried to reason.

“She can afford to leave school for a while.” Her father looked her in the eye and added. “My decision is final Krystal. You didn’t want her marrying Minho in the first place.”

“But dad –” Her mom grabbed her arm and stopped her while her father had already left.

“I told you not to bother with this anymore,” her mom hissed.

“Krystal please help me,” Luna said from behind the door.

“Mom, I promise I won’t let her see Minho just let her go out,” she told her mom but she shook her head.

“I’m not sure about that Krystal. Besides you heard your father, and he’s the only one who has the key,” her mom replied and left her.

“Krystal are you still there?” Luna sniffed.

It took Krystal a while to answer back. “Yeah… I’m still here. Don’t worry Luna we’ll get you out of here.”

“They took my phone away last night. I can’t contact Minho…”

“I’ll tell him everything.”

“Father said the wedding would be next week!” she could hear the panic in her sister’s voice.

“I’m sure the Choi’s would do something. You said they like you. We’ll figure something out.”

_

 

“Sorry to say this Krystal but why are your parents like that?” Onew said not able to hold it anymore. Krystal smiled sadly and didn’t say anything.

“How is Luna?” Minho asked. It was the first thing he said after she had told him everything that has happened the night before.

“She was still crying when I left her. I just couldn’t take the key from my father Minho,” Krystal said trying to explain that she wanted to help Luna too.

“Our parents are coming home today,” Taemin informed everyone. “We could have them set a meeting with your father. I’m sure they’d be some explanation.”

Minho didn’t need an explanation. All he wants is to get Luna out of that house or more like prison. He knew that Mr. Park is doing this to punish him. That sly old man! He knows it’s all about money and because he tried to stop him from doing business with Seunghyun’s company.

“I just hope they’re not starving her,” Amber said all of a sudden which caused alarm to everyone present.

“Don’t worry I’ll make sure she eats,” Krystal assured them.

Minho suddenly stood up causing everyone to panic. “I need to see Mr. Park,” he said.

“No!” said Krystal and Amber.

“Not now Minho,” came from Key.

“I’ll go with you,” Taemin and Jonghyun said.

“Minho,” Onew said calmly and everyone turned to him including Minho. “I think you should wait first. If you go confront Mr. Park right now you’ll just add end up arguing with him and further cause conflict. I suggest you wait for your parents. After all this was a deal made by them with Luna’s father. What we have to make sure here is that Luna is safe and try to convince her father that it’s okay to let her out.” Then all eyes turned to Minho, everyone waiting for his answer.

He closes his eyes for a moment and nodded his head, then he took his seat again. Everyone tried to assure him that everything would be alright again. But he has a bad feeling about this. If Mr. Park could sell his daughter to anybody just to save his company how much more would he do just to get what he wants? He knows what he needs to do first. He needs to see Seunghyun!

_

 

 

I know you're all angry 'cause I have not updated for so long and the update made today is short..

I was just extremely busy.. and I kinda had a trouble with writing the story.. I didn't know where to start again.. it happens a lot to me..

T.O.P.'s  last name is Choi too ryt? But in this one i changed it to Song. 

Please watch the trailer made by onewaytwosay-  "thank you"

 

">http://