Chapter 4

My Unwilling Fiancé

 

Luna was surprise to see Amber outside her classroom, she immediately smiled at he once she saw Luna. "Hey," Amber said once all other students around them disappeared. "Luna right?" Luna just nodded. "I'm Amber. Minho's cousin and Key's girlfriend." Everyone in the campus knows who she is including Luna of course. "It's lunch time. Come on!" She pulled Luna with her and did not let go until they got into the canteen. Amber went to the counter and took some food.
 
"Aren't you going to eat?" she asked Luna who immediately grabbed a tray and placed some food on it.
 
"I heard about you from Key and Taemin. I know how my cousin is and how he feels about this whole engagement thing. Just to let you know, I don't support it too but it doesn't mean we can't be friends right?"
 
Luna was stunned to hear those words. She didn't expect someone like Amber would want to be her friend.
 
"Come on, they're over there," Amber said once they paid for their food. "Just don't mind my cousin if he says anything or Jonghyun leave them to me." They found the guys already starting to eat with Key as the exception. He was obviously waiting for his girlfriend.
 
"I told you to eat first," Amber kind of scolded him.
 
"And I told you I'd wait for you," Key replied and  pinched Amber's cheeks.
 
"Yah Key, I told you not to do that," Amber complained.
 
Key touched her reddened cheeks and kissed it. "Sorry babe, can't help it."
 
"Yah you two, we're eating here don't act gross," Jonghyun commented and he earned a glare from Amber. It seems likes Amber forgot about her.
 
"Oh yeah, Luna sit here," Amber said and called Luna. She was seated next to Onew and across Minho.
 
"Why's she here?", Jonghyun asked looking at Amber.
 
"What's it to you? She's also a student here. It's normal for a student to eat in the school  canteen."
 
It looks like Jonghyun gets easily annoyed at whatever Amber does or says and it seems like the feeling is mutual on both part.
 
"Let's just eat", Minho said not minding Amber or Jonghyun. It's always like her cousin to befriend someone that is linked to him except Krystal of course. So he was not surprised when he saw them together. He knew it would happen anyway. He looked at Luna across from him and felt how awkward she feels. She was not even eating just watching them and listening to them talk.
 
"Don't you like your food?", he heard Onew ask her. He could tell she was surprised to hear Onew talk to her. "Here, have some chicken." Onew placed some on her plate.
 
"T-thanks...", she stuttered.
 
After lunch each of them have their own classes or things to do. Amber and Key went off for their next class and Onew had to meet his dad. Taemin has a class too which leaves Minho, Luna and Jonghyun.
 
"Up for some basketball game?" Minho asked Jonghyun.
 
"One on one with you? No way. I'd lose right away," Jonghyun answered. "How about tennis?"
 
"Okay," Minho said and both of them got up. Luna stayed but Minho came back for her.
 
"We'll wait for you at the tennis court. Buy some drinks for us." He walked away after saying that.
 
Luna had no choice but to follow them after she bought the drinks. They already started playing and there were also girls watching their match. It was clear that most of them are Jonghyun's admirers.
 
"Good," Jonghyun yelled once he earned a point. 
 
She chose a spot away from the crowd of girls to watch the play. They were both good at it but Minho was faster. He won the first set.
 
"Let's take a break", Jonghyun said and went towards her. He was near her and took a sit beside Luna. She gave him the drink which he immediately drank. "Ah, thanks."
 
Once Minho got to their spot he took the bottled water and drank it without thanking Luna. 
 
"Look who decided to join us," Jonghyun said looking at someone walking towards them, it was Krystal with her friends.
 
"Oppa, I didn't know you'd play tennis today," Krystal said. She stood beside Minho and gave him a towel. Luna forgot that Krystal is part of the tennis club.
 
"We were just passing time," said Minho. "You girls have practice?"
 
"No not really," Krystal answer with her eyes glued on Minho. The truth is someone had told her Minho is here playing with Jonghyun and her half-sister is watching.
 
"You guys can play," Minho said.
 
"Why don't we play doubles?" Krystal suggested.
 
Minho was sure Krystal has something else in mind and he knows it involves Luna. For some reason he wanted to know how much Krystal dislikes or even hate her sister as what he had heard.
 
"I'm okay with that," Minho said. "How about you, Jonghyun?"
 
"Fine with me, but who'd be the other one?" Jonghyun asked.
 
Krystal smile widened. "Of course it's gonna be my dear sister."
 
Minho saw Luna from the corner of his eyes, she looked like she really wanted out of here. She must have been traumatized after what happened at the bowling match with Key and Jonghyun. She stood up and was about to protest but he made sure he spoke before her. "Then let's play, it's okay with you right?" She looked at him seeing his serious face so she just nodded her head just as expected. Is there anything that she'll say no to? "Good then."
 
They had a tossed coin and Krystal won and of course she chose Minho for partner much to Luna's relief.
 
"What are we playing for?" Jonghyun asked before the game started. "We need to have something to play for."
 
"That's cool with me," Krystal said. "Losers would do the winners request." She smiled widely. "Anything."
 
"Cool," Jonghyun said.
 
"Okay," Minho also agreed, they didn't even ask Luna. 
 
They had a warm up she was not even properly dressed like the other three. 
 
"Do you know how to play this?," Jonghyun asked Luna and she shook her head as he expected. "But you do know the rules...?"
 
"Well yes I think I do," Luna answered glad that Jonghyun didn't get angry with her. "But I'm not good with sports, any sports."
 
"That's okay. I'll take care of the game. Just make sure you stay out of my way don't distract me 'kay?" Luna nodded yet again. "Good, let's beat them then." 
 
And the game started. This time more students came to watch which made Luna more nervous. "Hey Luna, just relax," Jonghyun told her and gave her a reassuring smile.
 
The game started and Jonghyun was the only one who battled with the other two. Krystal was good and so was Minho. Luna made sure she was out of Jonghyun's way but it seems like whenever Krystal gets the chance to hit the ball it always goes to Luna's spot like she was doing it on purpose and she wanted to hit Luna.
 
"Nice!", Krystal yelled once they got an ace. It was now 30-15. Another one and they'd lose this set. The game went on as more and more students are watching their game. She hopes this would end or that it'd rain so they'll stop playing. Luna was too preoccupied looking at the audience her mind is not at the game at all, she didn't notice the ball. It hit her right on her forehead. She immediately let go of the rocket to rub her head.
 
"" she heard Jonghyun say. "Hey, let me check on that." He felt the part where the ball had hit and a lump was already starting to form.
 
"I'm okay," Luna said. Minho and Krystal were also with her now. Jonghyun helped her up.
 
"Minho oppa you didn't really do it on purpose right?" Krystal said. Minho didn't respond but shot Krystal a look. "You're okay now?", she asked Luna not caring about her really. Luna nodded. "Good let's continue the game then."
 
So the game went on and Minho and Krystal continued to score. Luna saw Amber and Key already watching the game. Of course they lost Minho and Krystal dominated the game as expected.
 
"YAY!!" Krystal yelled and gave Minho a high five. "We're so good oppa!"
 
They met at the center of the court and shook hands. "Now for your punishments!" Krystal said looking extremely happy. "Would you like to go first oppa?" All three look at Minho who was caught looking at Luna.
 
"Come here," he said to Luna and she went to the other side with Jonghyun following her. The audience were still there watching them and awaiting for the losing team's punishment. "Hit me with the ball," he said to Luna.
 
"Bwoh???" both girls asked.
 
"But oppa!" Krystal complained. She looked at Luna daring her to make the move.
 
"I c-can't possibly do that," Luna said after a while.
 
"But that's my request," Minho said.
 
"What happened earlier was an accident. Besides Luna was not paying attention," Krystal reasoned. Jonghyun just stood there smelling trouble.
 
"Okay then. Jonghyun will do it," Minho said. Jonghyun looked at the three of them before he took the ball from Minho's hand.
 
"Yah oppa - !", Krystal protested but Jonghyun had already done Minho's request. "Are you okay oppa?" she tried to reach Minho's head but the latter shoved her hand away. How she wanted to hit Jonghyun's face! How dare he hit Minho!
 
"Now it's your turn," Jonghyun said to Krystal. She wanted to tell him to hit his face with the tennis rocket but controlled herself. She has something else in mind.
 
"Luna," she called her sister. "I want you to kiss Jonghyun." Those who were near them started to whisper about what Krystal said and soon enough everyone watching them knew about what Krystal wanted her to do. "Just do it!"
 
"But Krystal - " Luna said but Jonghyun spoke too.
 
"That's easy, it's not like we haven't done it before," Jonghyun revealed and others heard it as well. News travels fast in this school and it would definitely reach Amber's ears then she'd tell Minho's mom.
 
"Yah! Do it now, kiss him", Krystal said impatience showing on her face. She even pushed Luna towards Jonghyun. "Come on do it." Krystal even took her phone out. What is she going to do? Take a picture of them kissing? Her father would kill her!
 
"Do it Luna or else..." Krystal threatened her. Whenever she would say that it would mean she'd get trouble from her dad and she'd be punished even more. Krystal has her ways especially now that she had lost one thing to Luna well in this case it's a guy. "Yah, I'm waiting!" Jonghyun and Minho stood there. "Minho oppa does not really mind it."
 
"Why don't I do it?" Jonghyun said and grabbed Luna's hand but before he could  come any closer to her. Minho pushed his friend off and instead grabbed Luna around the waist with both hands and easily found her lips. He kissed her with his eyes close!
 
__
 
 
 
 
TOO SLEEPY ^^ enjoy the chapter 
again, i'll ask u guys to comment and subscribe! come on click it! kekeke....
 
be safe^^
 
*edited* on 04-07-2013