Chapter 6

My Unwilling Fiancé

 

Everything had been going just the way Minho wanted. Luna remaned true t her words, she obeys anything he says. When he tells her to do his assignments, reports or term papers she does them with no questions asked. She's like her secretary-slash-assistant-slash-maid etc., etc. she never complains just like what happened yesterday he told her to buy some food for them. Minho was hanging out at Jonghyun's apartment with Key and he called Luna to bring them food at 10 in the evening. He knew she was hesitating but she said yes in the end. He didn't even invite her in, although Jonghyun and Key knew that he ordered food he didn't tell them that it was Luna who bought and delivered it.
 
He wanted to test her, he wanted to see how far she'll go or how much she can take.
 
"Hey Minho are you sure about this?", Key asked for the third time they were in a club to hangout. Amber was out of town so Key was free to roam around though he never hook up with girls he's very faithful to Amber. 
 
"What?", Minho raised his brows to Key and drank some of his beer.
 
"Well you said una would be here...", Key said.
 
"Yes, just wait will you. She said she's coming", Minho answered. Jonghyun got back from dancing and quickly sat beside him.
 
"Whew, there are a lot of new girls tonight!", Jonghyun said after drinking. "There all hot and willing", he added.
 
Just then Luna arrived looking so out of place with her clothes and no make-up face. She didn't really know what dress she'd wear and honestly she does not have that many dresses to choose from. So she chose something she'd be comfortable with which was the normal clothes she wears to school. It's her first time going inside a club though she had seen one from tv shows and movies of course. It was a good thing her father was out of the country since this is the first time she went out clubbing.
 
"Over here", Jonghyun said when he saw Luna. "She looks... uhm", he looked at Minho. "...ugly", he finished and the other two just laughed along with him. After struggling to get through the crown Luna finally made her way to them. Jonghyun gave up his seat for Luna.
 
"Hi", Luna said to the three guys. It was amazing how the people in the club could still come out alive after all the pushing she got just by passing by not to mention the extreme noise.
 
"Do you have to look like", Minho eyed her from head to toe "..that always?", he finished.
 
"Sorry", Luna mumbled not looking at any of them. "I didn't have any time to buy some clothes for this."
 
"Don't bother", Minho said. "Here, drink this." He gave her a bottle of beer.
 
Luna looked at him. "Uhm I don't really drink.
 
Minho faced her. "Do as I say, remember?"
 
Luna got the message and quickly grabbed the beer from the counter and took a sip. She didn't even have time to react on how bitter it is when two girls approached their group and asked Jonghyun to dance and took Minho along with them leaving Key and Luna.
 
"Why did you come?", Key asked her after a while.
 
"Because Minho asked me to", Luna said.
 
"You could have said you were sick or something", Key said. Luna remained silent and even took a sip of the beer again.
 
"You're drinking the beer even when it's obvious you don't want to even when he's not here and can't see you."
 
It's true that she could just throw the beer and pretend she drankit all but what if Minho gives her another one? It's better to stick to what they have agreed on that cheat or lie to him.
 
"You're pathetic", Key said when Luna still did not talk.
 
"I know...", Luna felt a lump on . She feels pathetic.
 
"Yah, don't cry here", Key said when he saw her tears.
 
Luna quickly wiped them off her face. "Sorry..."
 
Somehow she felt sorry for her. It's not like he does not like her. "Why don't you tell your dad to just cancel the engagement. You can't be like this forever. Minho will continue to treat you like this believe me I'm his friend and it'sm uch too obvious e doesn't like you and don't expect that he'd even be your friend."
 
Luna knew Key was right. "I canit go againt m-my dad. It's just not possible."
 
Some parents really do this to their kids and Key was lucky since his parents are not like that. He is free to choose whom he wants and what he wants.
 
The night went on and Luna saw how different girls would come and go to their table. They didn't even bother with her or with Key. He was too intimidating and gives off signals that he's not interested in them quickly. As for her, she was just that, unimportant.
 
Minho drank, dance and made out with girls just like Jonghyun and what's worse is that he even does it in front of her. He even told some of them that she is his fiancee that resulted in just laughter from the girls.
 
The night ended with them carrying Jonghyun and Minho to the car. Lucky Minho has a driver.
 
"Luna just go with Minho and tell the driver to take you home after", Key said once he delivered Jonghyun inside his car. "I'll see you two in school. Luna just nodded and got inside the car beside Minho, he smelled of alcohol all over.
 
"Where to Miss?", the driver asked.
 
"Minho's house please", Luna answered.
 
 
-
 
 
Luna could not believe what happened, just a fter Minho got out of the car he vomitted all over her. Now she stinks and looks like trash, or worse. 
 
"Uhm Miss you can just go inside and change", one of the maids suggested. She had no choice but to do that. It seems like all of the household help knew she was his fiancee. They were nice to her and informed her that Minho's parents were not home and his brother Taemin is already sleeping.
 
The driver and the butler were the ones who took Minho to his room. She was given some clothes to change into while her own were washed.
 
"Miss the young master is calling you", the maid told her once she opened the door of the room she was staying. She didn't really want to see him but she had no choice and followed the maid to his room.
 
"Isn't he asleep?", she asked the maid when the door to Minho's room was opened.
 
"Uhm I'm not really sure Mr. Shin the butler was the one who informed me to call you because the master is calling for you."
 
"Oh", was all Luna said before she completely went inside his room.
 
She found him lying down on his bed with a blanker over him. His eyes were close. Maybe he's already asleep. She just stood there at the foot of his bed.
 
"Uhm... Minho...?"
 
"What took you so long?", Minho said almost in a whisper.
 
Luna was disappointed to hear him spek she had hoped he was already asleep. "Sorry I was just changing..."
 
"Come here", Minho said even raising his arm towards Luna. Luna slowly walked and stood right beside the bed. She thought Minho was already sleeping when he didn't say anything for a few moments but he suddenly grabbed her arm and pulled her to him ending with her sitting beside him. "I miss you."
 
"Huh?", Luna was not sure if she really heard him right.
 
"Why did you leave?", Minho continued. She noticed now that is eyes are still close but his hold on her tightened.
 
"Minho...", she tried to take her hand back but he only pulled her more and she ended up on his bare chest the blanket was not discarded. 
 
"Don't leave again Sulli... I don't think I can wait for you again."
 
"Sulli...?" After that his hold on her loosened until his breathing had evened out and now she's sure that he is alredy sleeping. "Who is Sulli?"
 
Minho is already sleeping peacefully and Luna was left wondering who the other girl was and what she is to Minho. The name is somewhat familiar to her but she's not really sure.
 
It seemed that this girl is someone special for him to be dreaming of her and he even said that he misses her. Who could she be and where is she right now? 
 
"What happened to you...?", Luna found herself saying. But Minho remained sleeping so she pulled the blanket over him again and turned off the lights before leaving him.
 
 
 
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
Was not really planning to update today since this day is really a sad one... A friend of mine just died... and I still could not get over the shock... I've temporarily "shutdown" my twitter and facebook account... I know everything would be okay but it's just too painful now... I was just doing nothing all day and decided to type this chapter to get my mind off things.... but don't worry guys i'm not going on hiatus or something... i just need some time.... please be patient with me...  plus i have loads of homework and projects to do which i should be doing now btw... but i just can't seem to think and concentrate so i decided to just type this chapter since it's written a month ago (01-25-12) 
 
Hope you guys are okay ^^
 
Stay safe ^^