And because I'm a bad author

My Unwilling Fiancé

Hey guys! I'm going to post some teasers for maybe the last chapter of this story... I've been denying you of an update because i can't seem to part with this story.. HUHUHU.. but i need to end it and i will.. but since it's going to be the last chapter (or i can make it two) i'm goint to stall a bit and make you hate me... i just need to make the ending extra special for my first Luna fic... 

and having the urge to search the whole (internet) world for any Minho/Luna interactions is not helping at all... I'm going crazy over this couple just because of Idol Sports and some SM town fancams... I swear everytime I see a Lunew moment Minho is there, he's beside them or behind them he's everywhere where Lunew is... If you could just share some Minho/Luna moments w/ me i'd be really happy.. 

some of you may have read my TUNA fics and i need to concentrate on that couple more because their story is just starting, seriously it's all Minho's fault.. LOL

okay this has been a long post and i know you're all mad because this is not an update..  but i'm posting it anyway...

PS: I love Lunew but i don't really ship them in a romantic way... they're just too cute to ignore

____________________________________

“Onew would kill us,” Luna heard Amber mutter when she saw just what Key had done. She shouldn’t have left him with her. She can’t even imagine the wrath of Onew. And of course there’s Krystal!

“Of course he won’t. We just made her look cool.” Key reasoned...

 

Amber had to control herself not to strangle Key just now. She would just have to murder him first before Onew and Krystal arrives and choke him to death... “Don’t go yelling for help later when Onew and Krystal get here. I’m not pulling you out of this one.”

“When will Minho get here?” Amber asked.

“They should be here any minute now,” Key answered and just as he said Minho came in with a little boy in his arms.

 

“Hey,” Minho kissed the top of his wife’s head and sat with her. He had been out with Chanyeol for a stroll when the child saw a toy store and as expected he bought what the child liked. It can’t be helped; he likes to spoil the kid. 

Suddenly they heard Jinri cry, Luna was quick to get up and get to the baby getting her out of the crib. “Oh did we wake you up honey?” Minho got up too...

 

Instead of giving her an answer Minho pulled her for a kiss. He always makes her feel helpless with his kisses, her knees left weak once he's done. He likes to cradle her in his arms, letting her sit on his lap...

Luna felt his need for her and she let him trail kisses on her shoulder down to her hand kissing the ring he had slipped into her finger...

____________________________________________________

 

Do you have any complaints about the new names up there? LOL i can't think of any actually when i was writing this (which was weeks ago) and thought of exo's chanyeol seeing them with Luna in smtown seoul was just too cute to not remember.. the names can change though depending on my mood i might even use names that you'll suggest... it would really depend on my mood...

and this moment never gets old.. i still laugh at this til now...

until my next update.. i swear i will ^^

 

AND COULD WE ALL SUGGEST ANOTHER NAME FOR THIS COUPLE? JUST LIKE TUNA... IT DOESN'T SOUND TOO COMMON... MAYBE NOT A COMBINATION OF THEIR NAMES... I'LL TRY TO THINK OF ONE...Have good day ^____^

couple name suggestions please...

1. SHADOW couple

2. MUSCLE couple 

3. MOONFLAMES couple

LOL the names sound lame... anyone has something in their minds? pls suggest the comments box is open :)