Chapter 13

My Unwilling Fiancé

 

"Here eat some more," Minho said. 
 
 
Luna was suprised when he came back carrying food for her. It smelled so good she got the energy to sit straight. He poured some water for her and she gladly took the glass and drank all of it in one go.
 
 
"How long have they been doing this?" Minho asked her once she was done eating. She finished everything he brought in such great speed that even he was shocked. She must have been really hungry. It was a good thing Krystal's mom went out and he only had to deal with Krystal. It was easier for him to have food prepared for Luna.
 
 
"Thank you," she said and did not answer his question.
 
 
"Does your father know about this? You being locked up here?" he tried to get her to talk to him. Instead of giving him an answer she slid back inside her blanket and turned away from him. 
 
 
So she doesn't want to talk to me? Minho thought.
 
 
"You have to go back to school," Minho said. Still Luna did not answer him. "Are you going to ignore me after I helped you?" He can't help but say at last. Luna stirred but still did not face him. So this how this day would end.
 
 
"Hey..."
 
 
Still Luna did not say anything.
 
 
"Are you really not going to talk to me now? Are you mad because I left you at the billiard hall with those punks?" He sat beside her on the bed and reached out for her shoulder to try and make her face him.
 
 
"Yah!" Minho is annoyed now. No one had dared ignore him like this. And this silly girl is doing it right now after he helped her. This is really pissing him off. 
 
 
He shook her shoulder but still Luna did not react. 
 
 
"Are you going to answer me or not?" Still no answer.
 
 
Luna was still mad at him. Who wouldn't be? He left her and got her into trouble. She was thankful for the food but it does not mean she's not angry anymore. If he does not want her then she does not want him too. Her own family already does not want her, she does not need another person to reject her.
 
 
"Are you really not going to talk to me now?" Minho said trying to sound threatening. "Pshh, is this what I get after giving you food?"
 
 
He stood up and was about to leave when he sensed her move. He quickly returned to where he sat and grabbed both of her arms pinning it above her head. He was on top of her now not caring about the protest seen on Luna's face.
 
 
"Yah..." Luna said but she was not able to continue. Minho was looking at her with a blank face and she could not help but stare back at his handsome face.
 
 
"Say something," Minho demanded. "If you're mad then show it." But Luna did not utter a word but turned her head to the side refusing to look at him. "I thought you're going to do anything I tell you to. Have you forgotten our deal?" 
 
 
Luna stiffened and Minho knew he won again. 
 
 
She looked back at him and they stare at each other. One demanding surrender and obedience the other hoping for release and understanding. 
 
 
He could only look back into the sadness reflected on her eyes. Was it him that caused it? 
 
 
NO. It's not him. Why would it be him? It's their parents who wanted this, it's not his fault. He's a victim too.
 
 
He lowered his gaze and found her lips. He did not know what possessed him to do it but one look and he was already lowering his face and touching her lips with his. 'Just a peck', Minho thought but that's not what happened. His lips moved on its own as if he was meant to do this right this very moment. The girl below him did not protest, she did not make a move to push him away. He even loosened his hold on her and finally let go of her hands. He's completely on top of her now, removing the blanket that covered her body. She still did not push him away. His hand went down to grab her waist and the other s behind her back. With this he deepened the kiss, parting her lips with his tongue and completely tasted her. He heard her moan and he pulled away for a moment to let them catch her breath.
 
 
With wide eyes she looked back at him asking him in silence why he did what he just did. But Minho did not say a thing, instead he captured again for the second time. But this time Luna grabbed his shoulders and pushed him off but Minho was quick to capture her hands and pinning it abover her head again. He kissed her hard this time even her lower lip. He even kissed the side of but stopped when he tasted her tears.
 
 
He knew he went too far. He scared her.
 
 
"Luna..." he called for her but her eyes were shut but tears were still flowing out of them. He brushed the tears away letting go of her arms. She covered her face with both of her hands. She cried with no sounds escaping . "Luna..."
 
 
Something in him felt bad because he made her cry but a part of him did not regret kissing her at all.
 
 
Suddenly the door burst open and two figures can be seen, first was Krystal and the other one is no other than Luna's dad.
 

 

 

 

 

__________

SORRY FOR not UPDATING ...

You've been good and did not unsubscribe... I was concentrating on my 2nd fic and I want to finish it before this one...

Please leave comments guys and thanks a lot for subscribing :)

SPREAD THE LOVE

*currently making the next update while eating some chocolate mousse... it's too sweet*

AND BTW, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL OF YOUR MOMS :)