Chapter 20

My Unwilling Fiancé

 

Thirty minutes. Luna had been in the bathroom for thirty minutes. Minho was still waiting. He had given up trying to convince her to come out. She never responded to his call and he's thinking if she had already fallen asleep inside the bathroom.

 

He heard the lock click at last and quicky closed his eyes feigning sleep. He felt her move and knew she was making sure he was already asleep. He even heard her sigh in relief when she thought he's really asleep and felt her slowly sitting down on the other side of the bed.

 

He remembered her injured foot and how she got it while practicing on those shoes. It must have been hard on her since she's not used on wearing them. But still she tries to do anything he asks her to. She never says no.

 

"Minho...", he was surprised to hear her call out his name and wondered if she's just testing if he's awake or not. The sound of his name on her lips and the way she said it felt different and he wondered what she was thinking right now. Then he felt a tender hand touch his cheek and it took every ounce of restrain he has not to grab her hand. If only he could see her face. But for some reason his eyes refuse to open, call him a coward or anything but he was afraid of what he may see.

 

"I'm sorry...", she whispered and he felt like she was too close. He does not know if she's saying sorry because she bit his lip or for anything else that she might not have done but felt responsible for. Luna sure is a strange girl.

 

Finally she laid on the bed next to him and after a few minutes he felt her relaxed and her breathing got deeper and slower. When he opened his eyes she was already sleeping with her back on him. They only had one blanket but it was big enough for two. He moved closer to her and covered her with the blanket to keep her warm.

 

It's still a wonder to him how this girl can make him feel so many emotions and change his mood from bad to good or from good to bad in a moment. He can be angry one moment or annoyed then he'd feel like an idiot not noticing that she's not feeling well.

 

He felt her shiver even though she's already covered with the blanket, it must have been the rain that is still pouring hard and even him felt cold. He found himself pulling her closer to his warmth and putting his arm over her resting it on her waist.

 

He closed his mind from all the distractions his feeling lately especially with Sulli coming back. He let himself let go just for now and let his mind rest. Just this moment.

 

 

_

 

 

Luna woke up feeling rested and felt some weight over her body, it's strange she thought. Her pillow seemed comfortable but not the right feel, for instance it's not as soft as she remembered and felt too warm. She always hugs one pillow when sleeping just as she is doing right now but somehow the pillow she has in her arms is unfamiliar but made her feel good.

 

She tried to move her leg but had some difficulty. She slowly opened her eyes and found herself staring into someone's chest, covered of course but still.

 

"Minho...", she whispered and she remembered what happened last night and how she ended up locking herself in the bathroom to avoid him only to give up minutes later when she can no longer hold herself from sleeping. He was already asleep when she came out and felt relieved that she did not mind sharing the bed with him.

 

Now she has her arms embracing him like he is her pillow hugging him like a child. Minho stirred and she closed her eyes at once. She's afraid he'd take his revenge right now. She shut her eyes and tried to stay calm.

 

Minho woke up with a feeling that someone is watching him. Luna is still sleeping like a child, hugging him in the process. How they ended that way he did not know. At the back of his mind he pictured himself waking up everyday like this with her.

 

"Weird", he muttered and quickly shook the thought away. He slowly untangled himself from her careful not to wake her up. He saw the red spot on her collarbone and smirked remembering what happened after he did that.

 

Careful not to wake her up he stood up and brush his fingers through his hair, he then covered her with the blanket again making sure she stays warm. It's still early but from what he knows the old couple wakes up early too.

 

Luna breathe a sigh of relief when she finally heard Minho get in the bathroom and once the water was running she sat up and collected herself. She heard him mutter the word weird, maybe he finds her weird because just last night she had bitten him to prevent him from going further that what he was doing but she's completely all over him when he woke up.

 

She stood up and made the bed then fixed her hair before Minho gets out of the bathroom.

 

"Oh you're awake", Minho said once he saw her. Luna turned towards him only to turn her back at him at once. He does not have a shirt on.

 

Minho sneered seeing her like that. "Better get in the bathroom before I take my revenge on what you did last night", he said to her and she hurriedly grabbed a towel and dashed to the bathroom.

 

 

_________________ 

updated: 06-20-12

i updated coz u were so good at commenting hihihi :) 

it's short but i hope u like it

 

again thank u for commenting and making me happy 

^____^

i don't know about y'all but i always imagine them when i write or read the fic so yeah.. keke.. and to think this minho-luna fic all started when i saw the two of them at the idol sports olympics.. they were just cute.. and onew with his clumsiness keke...

 

@KimAmina: sulli will be appearing again SOON!! ^^

@SMNoel189 @shiny_luna @ayushin : glad to know you liked the update :) thanks!

@TujaTheNinjafish: minho's mixed feeling for luna... O_O

@ParkMiyoung: ikr..? "jongkey" LOL.. minho will surely have some hard times along the way look forward to it!

@bibibe: i often do that with passwords, just randomly typing them and i don't forget too :) i'm glad u like the story and about the jong-amber-key.. no updates yet for them :)

  @mai994: thanks for the compliment T_T i'm crying now LOL yeah I wanted to portray minho that way... mean and cold and uncaring 

@valentina: LOL she bit him coz he would not stop kissing and teasing her.. keke.. minho oh minho..O_O