Chapter 5

My Unwilling Fiancé

 

Everyone gasped when Minho kissed LUna. She didn't now how it happened she just found herself being kissed by Choi Minho. And what's even more surprising is that his eyes are closed. He held her close with his hands still on either side of her waist. It was so unlike Jonghyun's kiss. Her first kiss was just that a kiss. But this time she felt herself respond. Her heart stopped beating for a while and even her breathing stopped. It was like everything stopped for her and her energy was by unknown power. At first it was just his lips touching hers but after a few seconds... no a few minutes.... or even a lifetime Minho's lips started to move on hers and this time she closed her eyes without even wanting to. It was like an automatic thing like she was meant to do this. Her hand were trapped against his chest. She could feel his heart beating and could tell it was just beating normally, which means his not even affected by the kiss. How could that be when her heart is ready to jump out any minute now.
 
Minho moved his head to the other side and kissed the side of her lips then he whispered to her ear. "Open your eyes now. The show's over."
 
And just like that the kiss ended. She felt that it happened for a long time but it was done in just a few seconds but it felt like she ran for a few kilometers and had to catch her breath. She had goosebumps all over.
 
"Did you get a good picture of that?", she heard Minho say to Krystal who was too stunned to speak. "Send me a copy will you?" He grabbed Luna's arm and left with her.
 
Jonghyun stared after the two with a grin on his face. Minho is really full of surprises.
 
"Yah! What was that all about?", Krystal yelled so angry at Jonghyun for not doing the dare.
 
"Don't aske me, good game by the way. Glad you won", Jonghyun said and left the court as well.
 
 
-
 
 
Minho kept on dragging Luna away from the tennis court. Luna's heartbeat has not returned to normal yet maybe because the one who caused it to be like that is still holding her hand. Somehow while they were walking and Minho dragging her his hold loosened on her arm and slowly slid on her hand.
 
She didn't ask him questions not even when she was getting tired of walking. It looks like Minho had no plans of stoppig soon. She was not even aware of other students looking at them. It looks like their little game of tennis had reached other students ears faster than usual.They climb some stairs and she was getting more and more tired but she could not ask Minho to stop. His face did not change like he knew where he's going. Finally they reach their destination which was the rooftop of the tallest building in the campus. It was also the oldest building there.
 
Minho cursed Krystal for her little trick but admitted that it was somehow his fault. He could not let Jonghyun and Luna kiss in front of all those students. Even Amber and Key were there. He had not expected Krystal to say that at all. He did the only thing he could think of. Everyone knows that Luna's engaged to him and he knows everyone heard what Jonghyun said and even if they didn't Krystal would surely spread it and news of Jonghyun and Luna kissing would spread. That's why he had to do some damage control. He could not afford to ruin their 'engagement' before Luna's father invests in their company. Not yet.
 
Minho turned to face Luna. She was still catching her breath, standing a bit far from him but he knows she'll hear anything he'll say. "Hey", Luna raised her head to look at him. He met her eyes, she didn't seem mad at what he did to his surprise well she didn't get mad when Jonghyun kiss her as well. "You said you like me right?", he continued. He saw Luna slightly nod her head. "You want to continue being my fiance then?" Luna nodded again. "Then I'll make a deal with you." Luna stood straight and her face turned really serious anticipating his next words. She got some spirit he had to give her that. "Be good and always do as I say", he told her. "I know that it's all about business, this marriage will be everything but love. I won't break the engagement as I planned. I know you're forced to do this just like I am. I don't care what you do but make sure you won't do things my parents won't like. We won't be a normal couple but we'll act like one if my parents are around or when your dad is there."
 
Luna could not believe Minho is agreeing on the engagement. This could be easier for her. Her dad would also be happy. "Okay the...", she said when she felt like he's waiting for her to say something.
 
"Good", Minho said. "I'm still gonna do things as I've always done before. Just do as I say and we'll be good. Did you get that?"Luna thought he sounds like her father when giving her a lecture on something or when she fights with Krystal. Always telling her to do this and that not even asking what she wants. 
 
"I'll do as you say." Minho smiled for the first time, it could be that he was glad she agreed or whatever but the effect was amazing. He looked younger and much more good-looking. And then she felt her heart beat faster again, just like what happened when he kissed her. 
 
"That's settled then. See you around", Minho said. "Oh by the way", he said before leaving. "Don't ever say you like me ever again."
 
 
-
 
 
Luna's life changed a lot since that scene in the tennis court. Now everyone looks at her differently, before they didn't mind much that she was engaged to Minho since he didn't care about her too. But after that kiss, students send her dagger stares like they're are blaming her that Minho kissed her. News of Jonghyun and Luna kissing also spread but since neither confirmed it stundents didn't really give it much thought not like Minho kissing her.Luna was walking towards her next class when a ball hit her on the back. This same thing happened yesterday only this time instead of a soccer ball it's a basketball.
 
A guy quickly ran to her to get the ball. Luna thinks it was an accident, the guy didn't even look at her or say sorry. She was about to go when the other guys noticed her. "Yah! Isn't that Choi Minho's girl?", one of them said. The one who got the ball turned to look at her and recognized her too."Yes she is...", he said after sometime.The others went to where they are surrounding Luna. "Where's your fiance?"
 
"Uhm I d-don't know..."
 
"Give me your phone!", the one holding the ball said.
 
"Bwoh? Wae?", Luna said holding onto her books tightly.
 
"I'll call your fiance. I've been wanting to talk to that jerk. Give it to me", the guy said.
 
Luna shook her head. "I don't have her number."
 
The guys around her laugh. ", I think she's telling the truth."
 
"Silly girl, you really want to marry that jerk? He probably will if you look like your sister. Why don't you just play with us for a while?", the guys who first recognized Luna said and touched her hair. "Come on-"
 
"What's going on here?", a voice form behind them said. All of them turned to see Onew. Luna quickly ran towards him. The guys just look at the two of them. They knew who Onew was and he's usually a good guy to everyone plus they didn't want to mess with the son of the school's owner.
 
"We were just asking her what what time it is. Come on let's play some ball", the guy who touched Luna's hair said. One by one the  guys walked away until only the two of them were left.
 
"Are you okay? Did they do something bad to you", Onew asked Luna.
 
"No, nothing happened", Luna answered thankful that he came.
 
"Tell me if they bother you again", Onew said. He knew those guys, they were the ones who had a fight with Minho and Jonghyun at a club. Minho and Jonghyun were outnumbered but they beat those guys. When he and Key arrived the fight was over. 
 
"Uhm thanks by the way", Luna said. "I have to go."
 
"Okay no problem", said Onew and watched her walk away. He heard from Key and Amber about what happened and it looks like Minho had finally accepted her as his fiancee.
 
 
-
 
 
"What took you so long?", Minho's cold stare welcomed Luna once she got to their table. He told her to eat with them during lunch time.  Key and Amber were not there, even Taemin is missing. It's just Jonghyun and Onew.
 
"Uhm I had to go t-to the library", Luna answered. The truth is she was locked inside the wash room some girls decided to make fun of her again.
 
Minho instanly knew that she was lying. She's too obvious, she stutters and has a habit of touching her face usually her cheek when she lies but he did not make any commnet. "Sit down and eat", he said instead.
 
Luna mumbled her thanks. She was glad he already have food for her since the money she has was taken too. It felt like being in the  3rd grade where bullies would get money from small kids. 
 
Minho and Jonghyun fell into a conversation about some game. These two are like kids sometimes. Onew smiled at her when he caught her eyes and she smiled back. Minho was talking to Jonghyun but his eyes were on Luna. The smile that Onew and Luna exchanged did not escape his eyes. He could not help but ask himself if something happened between the two that he did not know  about. The two did not talk at all in fact Luna did not say anything to any of them while they ate. But that tiny gesture the two  shared still left an impact on Minho's part.
 
After sometime when he was alone he knew why he kept on thinking about it. Luna smiled freely for the first time ever since he met her.
 
"Silly girl", Minho mumbled. Her first kiss was stolen by Jonghyun and her first real smile was given to Onew. He remembered the day he kissed her. He'd be lying if he'd say it did not affect him at all. Yes he'd kissed a lot of girls that he could not even count how many. Luna was no different really it was just that a kiss and nothing more. He did not feel anything special but he had to admit she has the softest lips he'd ever kissed.A flash of memory came back and he quickly shook his head to get rid of it. He should not be thinking about that. He should not be thinking about her.
 
 
 
 
 
-
 
 
 
Finally an update!!! ^____________^
 
I made an update 'cause it Feb 18 and it's SHIM CHANGMIN'S BIRTHDAY! My hot husband turns a year older^^ 
 
Minho is giving too much of Luna to anyone ^^
 
 
Comments are most welcome and please subscribe.
 
 
Enjoy your weekend guys ^^ see u on the next update O_O
 
*edited* 04-17-12