Chapter 8

My Unwilling Fiancé

 

It was one of those nights where he'd dream of her. It had been months since he last had that dream. It really is nothing new but what bothers him is why he had that dram again. He already forgot about her, everything about her... Or so he thought.

 

"Minho..." someone called and woke him from his reverie. He turned around and saw his fiancée. She was standing near him and he could smell her. She smelled of soap, baby soap to be exact and lavender too. Isn't her hair?

 

"It's raining..." she gently uttered. He looked around and saw the drops of rain. He didn't know how long he stood there. She patiently waited for his reply while he just stood there. "Uhm, it's raining," she repeated. She looked like she wanted to pull him out of the rain but she remained standing beside him.

 

She was so unlike her in many ways. The face she has is not the one you can call beautiful at first sight maybe because she always hides, lacking self confidence, always so unsure. But her simplicity brings something home to him which until now he can never really understand. Her long black hair and petite stature is nothing compared to her. She had soft eyes that would never meet his, making him think if she is somehow afraid of him. 

 

She had expressive eyes full of life and love, you could almost always tell what she feels just by looking at those pretty eyes. 'Her' sweet smile that would always haunt him. She was outgoing, loves mingling with others, loves company, she was the life of every party. Making friends is easy with 'her'.

 

"Minho..." Luna called him again.

 

He closed his eyes trying to erase the thoughts that formed. "Let's go," he said and walked before her. She followed him to the car. He started the car not really knowing where to go next. The girl beside him just sat and waited.

 

Minho drove for a couple of minutes maybe and hour now, they were just going around the city, still no words being said between the two of them. "" Minho muttered. "We're out of gas." He didn't really notice that since his mind was somewhere else. He got off the car without waiting for Luna and just walked ahead not waiting to see if Luna followed or what. Luna on the other hand struggled to keep up with him, he walks too fast and considering her short legs she can't keep up with him. 

 

He stopped walking once he spotted a billiard hall, he decided to go inside without checking to see if Luna was still there. Once inside he saw that it was almost empty except for some guys playing at a far corner. He gestured to an attendant that he wanted to play, he saw Luna come in like it's the most normal thing for her and sat on one empty chair far away from the table he chose but not far enough for her not to hear him.

 

"Do you play?", he asked even if he knows the answer. She shook her head so he played by himself. This is one sport he's good at. Luna just waited for him, wishing that he'd get bored and for this day to be over. She really wanted to go home but can't find the courage to tell him. Besides she does not have any money anymore. Yes believe it or not she has no money whatsoever in her pockets now. 

 

"Choi Minho." Luna turned her head to the one who just called out her fiance's name. A bunch of guys just entered, she saw Minho glance at them like he knew who was calling him and he quickly turned his attention back at the table. The guy who called him smirked and went closer to him. "Having fun?" he said to Minho but the latter did not mind him. He looked at his friends and that when he spotted Luna who quickly turned her gaze away. "I see you taste had changed," the guy said still looking at Luna. He turned to Minho again who was still ignoring him. "Yah!" he shouted and took the cue ball away.

 

" off," Minho said but the guy just smirked. 

 

"Why don't we play? One match, just you and I," the guy said challenging Minho.

 

"What do you want right now?" Minho answered like they'd done this before. 

 

The guy smirked again knowingly. "You seem to never forget."

 

"You seem to never give up," Minho retorted.

 

The guy laughed and turned to his friend then his eyes landed on Luna. "Let's make a bet then."

 

"Like always, I know I'd win again. I'd never want to see you again after this. Got it?" Minho said seriously. He was really annoyed by this guy's presence.

 

"Sure, that is if you win," the guy answered confidently. "Now if I win..." he smiled menacingly and turned his eyes once again to Luna. "I want her."

 

Luna had no idea what they were talking about though the looks that the guys talking to Minho freaks her out she remained seated and waited for what to happen next.

 

Minho chuckled at what he heard. He can't be serious, is he? "You want her?"

 

"I want her," the guy repeated. He waited for Minho's answer.

 

"Whatever." Minho said after a while. He glanced towards Luna and their eyes met. He was surprised she didn't turn away or bowed her head down instead this time she smiled at him.

 

"The deal is on then, don't regret anything. If I win you'll leave your dear little girl with me," the guy said seeing that Minho is looking at Luna.

 

"Shut up and just play Seunghyun," Minho said harshly and looked away from Luna. Somehow that smile got him. 

 

She smiled at him. For no reason at all and for such a random time. She smiled at him for the first time.

 

 

_

 

 

 

Awww.. hope Minho wins the game! Placing a bet using Luna..tsk, tsk, tsk, ...

 

Another character added! Yes, it's T.O.P from BIGBANG!! Seunghyun.. 

just wanna share something.. really silly of me.. 

I've been reading fanfics here not really knowing who the characters are... seriously my kpop love is limited to TVXQ only. I'm a fan of TVXQ but not the whole KPOP world so that's why I don't really know a lot of the idols even those who are really popular.. I won't ever recognize their face if I see a picture of them event though I've read about them here (except for Shinee of course, I have to read about the boys since I'm writing about them ^^)

So yeah I've been reading a fic with BIGBANG characters.. LOL and I thought that Jiyong is TOP! HAHAHA really I haven't bothered to check their group but I've heard about BIGBANG of course even before.. there were pictures of TOP and Gdragon and I really thought TOP is Jiyong.. haha.. I really like that fic and everytime I read it I imagine TOP as the main character.. haha only to realize just very recently that he is not who I think he is! hahaha... I want TOP to be the main lead... but yeah he's not ....

I'm not a fan of BIGBANG but I like how TOP looks ... so yeah there it is.. so random of me! 

 

So TOP/Seunghyun would be an added character here.. I'm not yet sure on how big or small his character will be though..

 

^___________________^
 

 

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBE GUYS!!

*edited* 04-11-13