Chapter 3

My Unwilling Fiancé

 

Jonghyun and Key went first with their strikes.

 

Why did he have to bring her here? Luna can’t help but panic, this is her first time to play bowling.

 

"Yah”, Minho spoke before playing. “You better get this right ‘cause I don’t want to lose to them. Arasseo?” Luna nodded right away, he looked really scary when he's serious and she didn't think she could get more scared but did after Minho said those words to her.

 

Key and Jonghyun exchanged high fives when they finished their turn and Luna now felt like escaping and going home.

 

"Yah Luna, cheer for your fiance", Key said to Luna teasing her.

 

"Eh?", Luna didn't really hear him. She was just too nervous. Minho had positioned himself to get his first try and it was a success. He turned to her and motioned for her to get started.

 

"Yah, didn't you hear me?", Minho had to repeat himself.

 

"Oh yeah, sorry", Luna said and took the ball, she was not expecting its weight but she managed to carry it anyway.

 

"Luna fighting!", Key even shouted.

 

She heaved a sigh thinking that this could be easy, she'll just have to throw the ball down the alley and hit all the pins. She took a deep breath before throwing the bal. She heard it roll and that's when she closed her eyes.

 

"What the heck was that?", Minho shouted from behind her. Luna opened her eyes and saw all the pins still on their place. She didn't even get to hit one! "YAH! Just what do you think you're doing?"

 

"Sorry...", Luna whispered with her head bowed down. It was embarrassing being scolded in front of other people especially his friends.

 

"Uhm Luna have you done this before?", Key was kind enough to ask this time and Luna readily shook her head but still did not meet their eyes. Again Jonghyun and Key exchanged looks. "It's okay you can have another throw."

 

She couldn't even look at Minho, she can feel his heated stare at her. She walked slowly and took another ball. Maybe this time she'll be lucky. Minho went back to his seat and they waited for her to try it again. But just like the first one the second one was still a fail. The game went on with only Minho getting the pins down and scoring for them. But still at the end, Jonghyun and Key won.

 

“That was a good game and we won! And you’ll both get punishments”, Key declared.

 

“Stop with the dramatics Key and get on with it I’m ready to go home”, Minho said still annoyed at Luna. After the two punished Minho they turned to Luna. His arm looked red now.

 

“Now it’s your turn”, Key said with an evil look on his face.

 

“Uhm wait”, Jonghyun said. “Since you’re a girl only one of us will punish you.”

 

“Well that’s fine with me but who will?”, Key asked.

 

“I’ll do it”, Jonghyun said

 

Luna felt like something wrong is going to happened. Minho stayed at the back just watching the three.

 

Jonghyun pulled Luna towards him, holding her arm he made her face him. “Don’t worry this won’t hurt, I promise.” Jonghyun even whispered to her ear. “Ready?” Luna nodded her head. She was no stranger to pain, and this would certainly not hurt. She closed her eyes and waited for Jonghyun’s hit but nothing came. So she opened her eyes and saw him smiling at her. “You look cute…”, he said so that she alone could hear him he then slowly lowered his face to her. Luna had no time to react she didn’t think he’d really do it. It happened so fast it felt like it didn’t happen at all.

 

“YAH Jonghyun!”, Key yelled. But everything is done. Luna’s first kiss was taken by Kim Jonghyun in front of her fiancé and on their first date. Gone just like that.

 

“What?”, Jonghyun said after the kiss. He had this twinkle in his eyes like challenging Key to do something.

 

Key glared at him. “Why did you kiss her?”

 

“Why are you reacting that way? Her fiancé doesn’t even say anything. Besides that’s my way of punishing her”, Jonghyun said all three of them look at Minho who remained seated.

 

“It’s just a kiss”, Minho said and stood up. He was now holding his phone. “Let’s go.”

 

Jonghyun grinned at Luna and followed Minho. Key look at her like he wanted to say something but could not. He just walked after Jonghyun and Minho.

 

So that’s what it feels like to be kissed. She thought she’d fell anything like what she reads but nothing special really happened. Her heart only beat faster ‘cause she was surprised but after a while it was beating normal again.

 

Kim Jonghyun was her first kiss.

 

A lot of girls would never believe her. He was a known player, no steady girlfriend, he enjoys dating a lot of girls. She hears her classmates talk about him all the time saying he’d already bedded 1000 girls. Is that even possible? Well maybe it is since he’s Kim Jonghyun whom everyone loves but not her. She never admired him.

 

She was glad their date is over. She couldn’t take Minho’s accusing look. They act cool in school but they play games like kids.

 

She didn’t want to imagine being with Minho for the rest of her lives.

 

 

-

Mrs. Choi was happy at what the driver told her. Her son finally took the initiative of knowing his fiancé. He took her out on a date and even met his friends with her.

 

“I told you it’d be a good idea”, Mr. Choi said.

 

“Arasseo, arasseo”, Mrs Choi said. “But what if he finds out that the company is really not losing funds? That everything is just fine and we don’t need their help? That it’s the other way around, that it’s the Parks who need our help.”

 

“He won’t, I’ll make sure he’ll stick with her”, Mr. Choi said.

 

“I hope so”, Mrs. Choi. “You know how stubborn he is.”

 

“I told you Taemin would have been a better match for Luna”, said her husband.

 

“I don’t know but I want Minho for her”, said Mrs. Choi.

 

“Well everything is going as planned”, Mr. Choi said.

 

-

 

“I heard you and Minho went out”, Krystal found her in the garden. She’s been here ever since Minho dropped her off earlier. She was still thinking about the days events. “Where did the two of you go?”

 

“Just around, we ate that’s all”, Luna answered. She didn’t really want tell Krystal what happened.

 

“What did you do to make him take you out?”, Krystal continued asking.

 

“Nothing”, Luna answered. How she wished Krystal would just leave her alone.

 

“Liar”, Krystal spat. “You’re a cunning you know”, she went closer and grabbed a handful of Luna’s hair.

 

“Stop it Krystal”, Luna cried in pain.

 

“I don’t care if daddy wants you to marry him. I’ll find a way to break the engagement. You don’t deserve him you ”, she yelled to her face and walked away.

 

It was so like Krystal to hurt her. Ever since they were young when Luna would get something good she’d always be there to ruin it.

 

Why does everyone think Minho is a good catch? It’s true that he’s rich, good-looking and popular too, some girls say he has nice body too. But beside those what else does he have? He’s just a brat. He’s selfish and full of himself.

 

-

 

That was a good shot”, Jonghyun said to Minho. They’re at a club, drinking the night away Key had gone out with Amber. Minho is showing him a picture he’d taken earlier. It was of Jonghyun kissing Luna.

 

“She even closed her eyes”, Minho said. “Stupid girl.”

 

Jonghyun chuckled. “She was nervous, she thought I’d hit her.” He took a sip of his drink. “What are you planning to do with that?”

 

Minho stared at the picture before he answered. “I’ll use this to cancel the engagement. But not, it’s too soon. I’ll play along with them first. Her father needs to invest first in our company.”

 

“Do you think he’ll do that before the wedding?”, Jonghyun asked.

 

“The wedding won’t happen soon. I’d made them promise that they’d let us graduate first. That’d give me time to prepare.”

 

“How about Luna?”

 

Minho shot him a look. “What about her?”

 

“Well , she’d definitely say what really happened and why we kissed”, Jonghyun explained.

 

“Don’t worry, I’ll make her the bad one here”, Minho answered. “Besides that girl is so gullible, more like stupid. She even told me she likes me. Like I’d believe her.”

 

Jonghyun let out a laugh after he said that. “She said that?”

 

Minho gulped down his drink. “Yes, she did. Silly girl. It’s obvious she’s just obeying her father. It would have been better to tell me that than lie. She may look innocent but she’s still her father’s daughter. I did a little research about her dad and how he handles business. I don’t like him.”

 

“Really huh”, Jonghyun said. “But… I think she’s pretty good.”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“Well she obviously wanted to just make you feel better that’s why she said she likes you.”

 

“She still lied. You know I hate girls who lie to get what they want. Her true colors would be revealed soon. She’s may be forced into this but I don’t care. She’s just like other spoiled rich es who wants to keep the family’s money just so they could continue to live a good life.”

 

“I don’t know, but if you need my help on anything you know I’d be willing”,Jonghyun said.

 

“Thanks”, Minho said.

 

They continued drinking not minding the time. They did not talk about Luna after that not until they were about to part ways.

 

“Hey Minho!”, Jonghyun called him before he disappears inside the car with the help of his own driver.

 

“What?”, Minho had to yell now since Jonghyun was a bit far from him.

 

“Thanks for giving me your fiance’s first kiss”, Jonghyun said. “It was sweet.”

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________

 

Another update ^^ GUYS PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS SO I'D KNOW IF IT'S STILL GOOD OR WHAT... U KNOW I LOVE READING THEM..

 

SILENT READERS ARE MOST WELCOME, BUT I HOPE ONE DAY YOU'LL SUBSCRIBE TOO ^^ ;LOL

 

WAIT FOR CHAPTER 4...

 

KEEP SAFE AND SMILE ^______________^

EDITED FOR TYPO ERRORS :)