Chapter 1

My Unwilling Fiancé

 

 

First day of school had started, this will be her last year in the University. She had one goal that her father told her to do while in school. She has to get close to her fiance. She was told firmly to do everything possible to be close to him. She walked slower than usual. Unlike other students she has no friends to greet her. No schoolmates to say hello to. Her one and only friend had left two months ago for another country. So here she is alone and lonely on the first day of school. 
 
Once she got her schedule she went to her first class. The room was already half-filled when she got there. She saw her sister passing by with her popular friends. She never talked to her sister when they're in school. She was told people don't need to know they're related. Few of the students knew they're sisters and most don't care. They only like her sister.
 
She was used to everything.
 
Morning passed by quickly without her noticing and soon it was lunch time. She made her way to her locker to deposit some things. She went to the canteen after then she bought food and looked for a vacant place but everything is occupied. She was about to leave when she spotted her fiance, eating with his friends. This is her chance, maybe she'll just ask to sit with them. She took a deep breath before walking towards them. They were clearly having a good laugh about something. Her fiance's back was at her and it was his friend who first noticed her.
 
"Uhm... excuse m-me", she said after a while. Her fiance turned to her. He looked at her from head to toe and back again. "Hi, uhm... I can't find no vacant seats", she began. "I know you already know me - ", she stopped when she saw his face turn sour. Then he gave her a disgusted look.
 
"Of course I ing know you. You're my ing fiance and I don't ing give a ", he said.
 
She was taken aback but managed to smile despite of the hurt she was feeling inside. 
 
"What are you smiling at? There's no vacant seat for you, and even if there is you're not welcome here. Don't think for a second that just because my parents chose you, you can act like my ing fiance when we're alone."
 
An awkward silence followed, she didn't even dare look at any of them. Too embbarrassed to even raise her head. She can feel them mocking her.
 
"Sorry f-for disturbing you," she said in a low voice still with her head bowed.
 
"Get your ugly face out of my sight ," he said and she ran away before any tear could fall.
 
 
__________________________
 
 
 
"Wow that was harsh man," Key said when the girl left. "You're lucky Amber was not here."
 
"You should have seen her face when you told her she was not welcome here," Jonghyun said with a laugh.
 
"Don't you think that was too much?", Onew said.
 
"Onew hyung is right. How could you say all those things to her," said Taemin.
 
Minho just shrugged. "I don't care. It's better this way. She should know her place. And don't tell mom about this." He warned his brother.
 
"I agree with Minho here," Jonghyun said. "It's not easy being engaged to someone as plain as her."
 
"And the way she dresses? Are you sure she's a daughter of a rich businessman? Her clothes look lke trash or something", said Key.
 
"She was forced into this too", Onew said. He felt sorry for the girl and felt ashamed that he did not stop Minho earlier.
 
"Tsk, did you see her earlier coming up to us? She clearly wanted to get close to Minho", Jonghyun said to Onew. "She's just one of those girls who craves attentin and only wants to be popular."
 
Minho listened to Jonghyun and Onew argue about what he did earlier. He was surprised to see her and did not expect for her to talk to him. He thought her too shy but it turns out she's just like any other girl.
 
He had planned on ignoring her but she clearly have something else in mind. His mom told him to treat her nicely. She even wanted them to date once in a while. His mom is too happy to have her as his fiancee.
 
"Did you know she is Krystal's sister?", Key said and this woke Minho from his trance. "Amazing right? One who is so popular, hot, beautiful, y and is clearly every guys fantasy while the other is the plain old Jane."
 
"I don't see her and Krystal hanging out", Onew said.
 
"Her own sister doesn't even like her", Jonghyun answered.
 
"Krystal's crazy over you", Key said to Minho. "You should have asked her and so you would not end up with her ugly sister."
 
"My parents decided on this. It's true that Krystal would have been better but I don't like her as well. And if I were engaged to Krystal she would just stick to me like a glue", Minho said.
 
"Yeah, the other sister is the better choice. Minho here could just tell her to stay in one corner and she wouldn't even move her eyelids. She's easy to handle than Krystal", Jonghyun said.
 
"Well you have a point there. The other sister looks stupid enough to follow everything you tell her to. Why don't you use this as an opportunity to lessen your burden," Key said.
 
"What do you mean?" Minho asked.
 
"Act mean to her, make her suffer," Key said. "She'll run away from you for sure."
 
"Right she'll ask her father to cancel the engagement," said Jonghyun. "Then you'll be free from that girl."
 
"You always say that girl, what's her name anyway?" Onew asked.
 
"Her name is LUNA," Minho answered thinking of what Key said. If he can't cancel the engagement he'll make Luna cancel it. In that way his parents won't blame him.
 
 
__________________________________
 
 
Only updated today since I was so sick and my kitten "CHANGMING" got sick as well...poor baby...
 
it's a short and boring update, i know, i just want to let you guys know the names of the "lead stars" of this fic ^^ LOL...
 
IT'S MINHO AND LUNA ....ODD RIGHT??  i had this idea from a video i saw in youtube... i don't know the name of the show but i think it's an olympic show in kpop or something, i think u guys already saw it, it's the one where Onew ran and fell on Luna after she made the high jump... i'm talking too much kekeke...
 
please support this FIC guys even if it's not your bias who's the main lead...
 
pray for my CHANGMING ....