Epilogue

Life or Death

A year after the unspeakable events and nothing could be better. They buried their deceased unicorn, Lay, next to his beloved and Tao rested next to Chen so that they were together again instead of being apart. It was also the first time they saw Kris cry, and it was surprising when he refused to leave Tao’s grave till Luhan pulled him away. Now they won’t let him live it down. Shortly after the funerals, Kai and D.O tied the knot with a small wedding. Suho shed a lot of tears while the others tried to be quiet about it. Baekhyun and Chanyeol adopted two children who were excited that their parents were like superheroes. Their bundles of joy loved that Chanyeol could cook their dinner in seconds and how Baekhyun would leave a light in their room to protect them from the dark. Sehun went on to live Xiumin’s dream as a singer using the notebook Luhan held on to before writing his own songs, but Xiumin was never far from his mind. Suho is actually Sehun’s manager because he didn’t want to leave the maknae to make big decisions by himself. Luhan reopened Xiumin’s cafe in his and Lay’s honor, that’s also where Kris proposed to him. He’s also been trying to keep a low profile after the news reached media outlets. Kris was back to protecting his fiance from people trying to get an interview with him about his abilities. Yeon Ni received life in prison for illegal activities and the murder of 4, possibly more, people and Hyuk Eun was detained shortly after the police found him at the crime scene trying to salvage anything useful, possibly to continue his partner’s research. He also was put in prison for assisting in the experiments. Once they both got what they deserved, Luhan was finally able to live in peace behind the counter at the cafe, playing with his engagement ring.

The End.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Thank you for reading this story to the end. I really hope you enjoyed it^^

I also wouldn't mind if you guys gave suggestions for me to write something else^^

Once again, thank you^^