Follow Me

Life or Death

Chanyeol walked to his and Baekhyun's home, stumbling around as if he was drunk, the only problem with that is Chanyeol doesn't drink. He fumbled with his keys as his head was pounding with every little sound that surrounded him. Eventually he drops the keys in frustration then passing out, slamming into the door in the process. Baekhyun was in the living room watching a movie when he heard the loud thud. He opened the door to see Chanyeol on the floor. He cursed under his breath before dragging his husband into their home. In the morning, Chanyeol wakes up with a bruise on his forehead but he wasn't feeling dizzy like he was last night, what even happened last night. All he remembers is walking to the convenience store at the corner when he was ambushed by two bulky looking men. He tried to fight them off but they gave him a good punch, render him defenseless, but he heard the words Kris, Tao, and chemical. Next he was getting of the ground and stumbling home with whatever they injected into him. He got up slowly from his bed and shook himself back to reality. Baekhyun must really be mad at him if he didn't sleep in the same bed as there was no sign Baekhyun was in the same room the night before.

    "Why did this happen to me?" Chanyeol sighed.

He ran his hands through his hair, a few seconds later he started smell smoke. Looking in the mirror he saw his hair was on fire. Chanyeol screamed trying to put his hair out only to have more flames emerge. Downstairs, Baekhyun decided to ignore the screaming and sipped his coffee, while reading a book. Chanyeol managed save his hair without burning the entire house down, sighing in relief. He looked at his hand, snapping his fingers, only to jump back when a small flame formed in his hand. The flame didn't disappear until Chanyeol shook his hand, causing him to be curious. He spent 10-20 minutes upstairs controlling that flame before he jumped down the stairs, scaring Baekhyun.

    "Ba-"

    "I don't want to hear your lame excuse. It was a simple request to get milk and you didn't go through with it. End of discussion." Baekhyun hissed.

    "Bae-"

    "This was also attached to you when I found you," Baekhyun threw a postcard at his husband, "Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get ready for work." With that Baekhyun left an excited Chanyeol alone.

Chanyeol studied the card carefully to find that there was only an address on it, no design, no name, no nothing. He finds it quite odd that he woke up with fire powers and a mystery card, also that he was grabbing his car keys to go to the address, in Hong Kong. He drove for three hours, while Baekhyun ignored his calls, to pull up to a warehouse. He stared at the weird building and looked at the card.

    "This is the right place." Chanyeol unbuckled his seatbelt and exited the car.

He walked up to the metal door and knocked softly. There was only silence and it only discouraged him.

    "Maybe this was a bad idea." He sighed, turning to walk away.

The door suddenly opened and a well dressed male walked out.

    "Hello, My name is Shin Hyuk Eun." He extended his hand out to Chanyeol.

    "I'm Park Chanyeol." He took the strangers hand, shaking it.

    "So what brings you here, Mr. Park?" Hyuk Eun asked, pulling his hand away.

    "I found this card that was attached to me with the address to this place. I'm not sure what it's for so I'm hoping you can explain it to me." Chanyeol explained, showing him the card.

    "Ah, I can't explain that but I will bring you to someone who does. Follow me."

Hyuk Eun walked into the warehouse, making Chanyeol wonder if he made the right choice when the door slammed behind him as he walked in.