Revenge

Life or Death

After doing excessive research for her work as a scientist she came across a rare case, the boy who could lift things with his mind. She found it impossible for that to happen but when reading the article she realized who the kid actually was. He was in her science class in college, the same one that glared at her.

    “Luhan, how have you been in plain sight like that without getting caught?”

She began experimenting with animals genetics and studied them to see if they could produce that ability. Of course, there was no way she could know unless she had his DNA, the experiment was a bust, that was until a colleague of hers found her research and was thoroughly intrigued. He offered his help with her research and together they made a chemical that alters some of the body’s genes and let them gain a supernatural ability. It was a revolutionary discovery but the government soon realized it was dangerous once the rats that were demonstrated on died from the excessive use of the ability. If it was dangerous to animals, it would be deadly to humans. The government shut down the project no matter how much she protested and were fired but not before she swore revenge on them. She just needed to know how Luhan’s genes worked and then everyone would feel sorry for firing them once she’s made billions.