Four Gone, Eight Desperate

Life or Death

They were about to rush towards their fallen friend when they saw he was getting up. His laughter started to fill the empty space in the air.

    “Do you really think I would be so easily killed with electricity and ice? Sweetheart, I’ve grown immune to it.” Lay recalled the thousands of times Chen accidently shocked him and Xiumin almost freezing him to death in the mornings.

Yeon Ni looked bored with Lay and snapped her fingers. Suddenly Lay fell over to the ground as if he lost his balance. With everyone focused on their stumbling friend, Yeon Ni took the chance to strike them out of the sky and disappear. They landed painfully to the ground and immediately D.O knew something was wrong.

    “Does anyone feel the ground shaking?” Sehun looked right at D.O

    “There seems to be something headed our way and it’s huge.” D.O stood up from the ground.

    “It’s an army.” Luhan stated.

    “How do-” Luhan looked at Kai with his glowing eyes, making the latter hide behind his fiance.

    “Well, this is dragged on for too long.” Suho groaned.

    “It’ll be over soon.” Kris growled.

Soon the army was upon them meaning they were fighting against ice and lightning once more but with added guns, fun. They’ve tried their best to avoid bullet wounds and managed to knock out most of the army with their copies of power.

    “There’s too many of them.” Luhan had his back to Lay’s.

    “My healing is becoming less effective with my energy going down so rapidly.” Lay panted.

Luhan heard a gun being reloaded near him causing him to turn his head and scanned the area, unable to find the attacker. Time began to go slow as if Tao was still with them, Luhan was scared because the only near him was Lay and he wasn’t going to be much help. He moved his hand to create a shield around them once he heard the bullet being shot. Time felt accelerated now, his heart was threatening to pound out of his chest when he felt Lay pulled him behind.

    “Tell Yifan that Zitao’s sorry.”

A direct shot to his head, causing Luhan to scream. In fear? In distress? He couldn’t tell what he felt after losing another friend as Lay’s body couldn't regenerate quick enough with the instant kill, finally leaving their world behind. Luhan held Lay’s lifeless body and was emotionless as his buried sorrow caused a shield to cover him from being attacked at the moment.

    “Oh, that is going down. First, she takes Minseok then Jongdae and Zitao… Now she took Yixing.” Luhan cursed under his breath, “I’m done with all of this.”

Luhan closed Lay’s eyes and walked out of the shield and down the battlefield. He put out his hand, immobilizing everyone, drawing their attention to him. One by one he went to his friends and with a simple touch to the forehead, his telekinetic hold dropped.

    “You could’ve done this earlier!” Sehun exploded.

    “Then what would be the fun in that?” Luhan stated while unfreezing D.O.

    “You’re a brat at times, you know that?” Kai scoffed.

    “I’ve been told.” Luhan released Kris.

Luhan hugged Kris tightly and sighed. Even after all the fighting and pain, he still finds comfort in his boyfriend’s arms.

    “Yixing’s gone, he wanted me to tell you that Zitao’s sorry.” Luhan couldn’t even cry.

    “He better be happy.” Kris hugged Luhan tightly.

    “Yixing’s gone too?!” Suho screeched.

    “, what are we going to do now?” Kai ran his hands through his hair.

    “Survive, that’s what.” Chanyeol answered.

    “We have to end this now. We have to destroy that vile of blood.” Baekhyun urged.

    “But where is she at?” D.O questioned.

    “I know where.”

Luhan walked away, prompting them to follow.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Damn I killed Lay, sorry!! This will be over soon but it will not be rushed, I promise!^^ Sorry this chapter was short!!