Normal

Life or Death

     "I'm normal... I'm normal." That’s what he repeated to himself as the chaos ensued.

Students were piling out of the science room, preventing him from being able to see the accident. He was being shoved around, causing him stumbled backwards and hit his head on the ground. He wasn't knocked unconscious but by luck, his vision went blurry and there was ringing in his ears. He wasn't able to put anything together at the moment. All around him, he just saw everyone panicking and the professor shouting orders then the hazmat officials arrived. Luhan stood up and tried to figure out what was happening, on the other hand, did he really want to know? Did he just lose his memory? Great, now how was he suppose to pass finals if he doesn’t remember the information. On the bright side, he had no recollection of being abnormal with that curse.

He was finally normal.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short and late chapter you guy^^;;

I was unable to get to my computer for a whole month and then I got struck with writer's block, that .

But I got it back! So worry not, chapters will (hopefully) resume to every other day.

Once again, thank you for being patient^^