Luhan

Life or Death

I want to apoloogize for the long wait. I just got out of school so I'm kind of lazy at the moment! Thank you for being so patient!^^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They all crammed into Luhan and Kris's small apartment, trying to figure things out. They looked at each other then to Luhan then to Kris. Kris sighed, as he knew they wanted Luhan to somewhere else while they discussed the situation.

    "Luhan, do you think you can run to the store to grab something for me?" Kris suggested.

Luhan glared at him, making Kris wonder what he did wrong.

    "How stupid do you think I am?" Luhan growled.

Everyone looked surprised at Luhan, was he finally catching on?

    "Don't think I didn't notice that you guys made me leave so you can discuss Zitao's disappearance. Why do you guys make me leave?! It's so stupid."

    "Luhan, I can't tell you anything about this." Kris sighed.

    "Why?!" Luhan's cheeks were getting that tint of red from his patience drying up.

    "This isn't your concern, Lu." Chanyeol hissed.

    "How is it not my concern?! Tao is my friend too!" Luhan fumed.

Kris stood up and put his hand on Luhan's shoulder making the latter turned around and shoved his boyfriend away.

    "Luhan you need to leave now or we'll remove you." Suho was stern.

Luhan threw his arms up in anger and suddenly Kris flew across the room. He stormed out of the apartment leaving everyone shocked and confused. Kris groaned after getting up from the floor and Kai grabbed his shirt tightly.

    "We have to go after Luhan!" Kai exclaimed.

They all ran after Luhan, who was still pissed at all of them.

    "Lu lu, come back!" Kris managed to catch up to his stubborn boyfriend.

    "Stay away from me! You obviously don't want me there so what's the point in staying!" Luhan cried, his anger was turned into sadness.

    "Luhan turn around and look at me!" Kris ordered.

He grabbed his deer's shoulder then met Luhan's dark eyes. It felt straight out of Star Wars as Baekhyun, Kai and the others witnessed Luhan use one hand to lift Kris into the air a few feet away from him. Instead of helping the dragon, they just watched in awe as they thought Luhan was the only pure one.

    "What if the target wasn't Yifan or Zitao, but Luhan." D.O suggested.

The atmosphere became really uneasy at that thought.

    "But how did he get telekinesis?" Chanyeol's head started to hurt.

    "NO, DON'T MIND ME, SUSPENDED IN MIDAIR!!" Kris exploded.

Sehun tapped on Luhan's shoulder, making him snap out of his state. The telekinetic hold he had on Kris disappeared, sending him falling to the ground where Kai, Chanyeol and Baekhyun caught him. D.O grabbed Luhan's hand and dragged him back to the apartment, everyone else following behind closely, looking around cautiously. Luhan began to protest and whine that D.O was hurting him but he only let go once everyone was back into the apartment. Kai shut the door and locked it, everyone's eyes then turned to Luhan.

    "Wha-" Luhan started.

    "How are you able to do that?" D.O hissed.

    "I-I don't know." Luhan was starting to panic.

Then they turned to Kris, who was holding an ice pack to his head.

    "Did you know about this?" Suho mumbled.

Kris shook his head and looked at Luhan, who lowered his gaze.

    "Luhan, why didn't you tell me?" Kris felt hurt and betrayed.

    "Because I didn't know myself," Luhan trembled, "It just happened out of nowhere! Glass was shattered, the chairs lost some limbs, I had no idea I did it."

All the eyes on him were skeptical, making him feel worse.

    "I swear I don't know what happened!" Luhan began to cry.

Kris walked up to Luhan and hugged him tight, crying himself. He did everything to protect his innocent boyfriend only for it to be revealed he was actually tainted. He held Luhan close, hoping it was all a dream and nothing was actually going on. The room fell silent with regret and agony. All this time of trying to protect him turned out to be futile, but their main concern was how he got it.

    "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry." Kris sobbed, running his hand through his boyfriend's short blonde hair, "I-I tried to keep yo-ou from this but I-I failed."

Luhan looked confused now instead of guilty.

    "What do you mean, Yifan?" Luhan was puzzled.

    "You're not alone, I meant it. We all know how it feels." Kris sniffed.

Kris let Luhan go and wiped his eyes. Luhan was even more clueless.

    "What do you mean I'm not alone?"

Chanyeol stepped forward and a small flame appeared in thin air, making Luhan stumble back. He lost his footing and was falling until a gust of air pushed him back up, Sehun gave him a smirk.

    "Wha-"

Suho threw a small ball of water at Chanyeol’s flame, extinguishing it. Luhan watched Kai, annoyingly, teleport everywhere until D.O hit him in the head with a rock he spawned out of nowhere. Everyone displayed their abilities except for Kris, who was keeping it a surprise.

     “I hope you don't mind me asking, but how did you guys get like this?” Luhan squeaked.

     “An organization called PURE.” Kai answered.

Luhan tilted his head in confusion making them chuckle. Kris put his hand on his boyfriend’s shoulder and smiled sadly.

     “You don't have to know what it is, you just have to stay away from them.” Kris warned.

Luhan nodded slowly then hugged Kris tight.

     “Now about Yixing.” Suho cleared his throat.

     “It's game over man! They’ve got Yixing so that means they’re coming for all of us!” Kai shook Suho.

Sehun pulled Kai away from Suho and smacked him.

    “Get ahold of yourself man!! No one else is going to be kidnapped!!” It was Kai’s turn to get shaken around.

    “Jongin is kind of right. They’ve taken Zitao, and now Yixing.” D.O whispered.

    “Then I suggest we lay low for a while…” Baekhyun suggested.

Everyone seemed to agree with the idea leaving Kris speechless. He nodded absentmindedly his head a while before someone spoke up.

    “If you want to leave them in their hands then fine by me. Yifan and I will look for them without your help.” Luhan growled before he stormed into his room.