Battle Mode

Life or Death

A/N: I at fighting scenes so bare with me, please and thank you^^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chanyeol’s fist was engulfed in flames as he was aiming for the ’s face. Yeon Ni countered his attack by grabbing his hand with her ice-covered one.

“Oh, you are. I just wanted to clarify that.”

His eyes widen when she twisted his arm behind his back, making him scream in pain. She kicked him away and began to charge an ice attack, giving him time just enough time to recover.

    “I won’t let you touch him again!” Chanyeol snarled.

He charged towards her once more with an ever growing ball of fire in his hand. She smirked and countered his attack once more by freezing his entire hand. It happened so fast that he didn’t notice her hand on his, all he remembered was his hand tingling before going numb. She then sent him plummeting to the ground with a swift kick to the back of his head.

    “CHANYEOL!!”

In the middle of the fight, Baekhyun woke up just in time to see her deliver the final blow. When Chanyeol hit the floor, debris flew everywhere as if a bomb went off. Baekhyun and the others made their way to the phoenix only to discover a huge ball of fire in the middle of the crater. The flames die down to reveal Chanyeol in the middle, damaged but nothing life threatening. He was breathing heavy, his eyes were back to coffee brown and his hand was covered in blisters, with his fingers starting to turn black. Baekhyun fell to his knees and sighed in relief, that idiot of his is alright besides the frostbite invading his hand.

    “That was reckless Chanyeol! You could've gotten yourself killed!” Lay screamed as he healed the latter’s wounded hand.

    “I apologize for doing that. My heart blinded my head at the moment.” Chanyeol bowed his head.

    “I’m not marrying now, you know.” Baekhyun huffed.

Chanyeol pouted until they were hit with a barrage of icicles, reminding them they were in the middle of a battle.

    “From now on we fight as a team.” Suho ordered.

    “Fine by me.” Kris answered.

    “Then what are we waiting for?!” D.O made the first advance as he used the ground under him to fly upwards.

Yeon Ni looked rather bored fighting Chanyeol but now they were all stupid enough to attack together, it might just be entertaining. For the next 5 minutes, she endured D.O’s heavy rocks, Suho trying to drown her in a ball of water, Kris trying to punch her, Kai teleportation everywhere as a distraction, Luhan trying to immobilize her so the others could hit her, Baekhyun trying to blind her. Suho actually tried to blow her into outer space but it didn’t work as she shocked him for trying. It wasn’t till Luhan caught her off guard with a tree limb.

    “Alright, I’ve had with you fools!” Yeon Ni’s eyes began to shift colors.

Something wasn’t right to them as they know she has Chen’s and Xiumin’s ability but she was doing something different. The clouds began to accumulate around their battleground and the wind began to chill.

    “Sehun, what’s with the wind?” Kris’s eyes concentrated on the baby.

    “I’m not doing this!” Sehun objected.

    “I’ve grown bored of all of you so I prepare to say hello to your friends!!” Yeon Ni cackled as ice began to fall and lighting was threatening to knock them out of the sky.

    “You guys have to get down from there or you’ll be electrocuted and I won’t heal you!” Lay scolded.

Upon hearing Lay’s voice, Yeon Ni’s eye twitched. She forgot about him, he was the only one on the ground still. He’s also their main healing source, how could she have forgotten?

    “Did you know the odds of being struck by lightning are 1 in 3000?” Yeon Ni directed the lighting and ice to combine and aimed straight towards them.

They moved out of the way being careful of the attack then assumed their original position. Sehun crossed his arms and stuck his tongue out.

    “You missed us.” Sehun taunted.

    “Did I?” Yeon Ni rose an eyebrow while smirking, “You might want to look behind you.”

When they turned around to watched their good friend Lay, fall to the ground.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I PROMISE NOT TO HURT ANYMORE PEOPLE