It's Over

Life or Death

Yeon Ni was just about to crack the secret behind Luhan when her laptop started to glitch out. When she tried to use it the laptop combusted, all of her work was on that laptop. She ground her teeth as she turned around seeing Luhan was at the door entrance, teal eyes glaring at her.

    “I’m not a big fan of losing people, you know. I’m also not a fan of lying.” Luhan’s smile twisted.

    “I’m going to have your head for this Luhan!....” She chuckled, “But that can wait as I can always start up my research with the sample of blood I still have left.”

    “You mean this?” Luhan held up his vial of blood.

Yeon Ni’s eyes widened in horror, how could he have possibly gotten that?!

    “Wanna know how the magic works?” Luhan’s smiled didn’t fade as he tilted his head slightly.

She stayed silent, trying to figure it out herself before he explained it.

    “You see, while I distracted you with your computer I had Kai teleport the vial to us and hid it behind my back before I showed it to you. Simple.” Luhan bragged as the others stepped out from behind him.

Kris was genuinely surprised at Luhan’s cold behavior, he would be lying if it didn’t concern him. Luhan would be the one he would protect from everything but now he was defending himself, like he didn’t need Kris to protect him anymore. Kris smiled warmly at his boyfriend, finally standing up from himself.

    “Give me the-” Luhan dropped the vial, the glasses shatter making the blood stain the floor.

Yeon Ni’s eyes burned with rage, all of her reseach was gone even after backing it up on her laptop.

    “It’s over Yeon Ni, turn yourself in or I’ll kill you.” Luhan’s voice was cold, sending cold chills down the others backs, “I know what you’ve done. You convinced Minseok that you were trying to help the world. You comforted Yixing after Minseok’s death saying there was nothing you could do. You purposely killed Jongdae for his ability then told Zitao it was suicide. Zitao did commit suicide because he knew if you had gotten to him, there would’ve been no way we could’ve won. I’ve grown tired of you using my family to get to me.” Luhan didn’t realize he was backing her into a corner, “Those pretty powers you had were temporary, because you couldn’t figure out how to make them permanent.”

Now she was filled with fear after feeling the wall behind her. What he said was true, she only had those powers for a short amount of time. In her mind, it was just enough time to destroy them.

    “H-How do you know that?” Yeon Ni’s voice shook.

    “Sweetheart, I was born with a mind ability. Not only can I move things with my mind, I can read them too.” Luhan growled, his eyes were glowing brightly.

    “Luhan stop! We have her now so back off.” D.O pleaded.

    “She killed four of our friends and you want to let her off the hook?!” Luhan’s hands balled into fists.

    “She can spend her whole life in prison because of their deaths.” Baekhyun added.

Luhan looked at Yeon Ni’s ever growing smirk after hearing his friends defend her life. At least she’ll be out of their hair from now on and no one will die but he didn’t want to move. He wanted to end her for ending his friends.

    “You don’t want to end up in prison for murder too, do you, Luhan?” Kai warned.

It felt like forever before Luhan stepped back from the murder but in a split second, he ran his fist into the wall next to her head. There was a huge dent next to Yeon Ni’s head making her realize how serious he was about wanting to kill her.

    “Lu-lu.” Kris growled.

Luhan had scary intentions and they want to stop him from acting upon them before it was too late. They were filled with relief when he finally walked away from her and joined them.

    “It isn’t at all fair.” Luhan groaned once Kris pulled him into his arms.

Suho and Kai grabbed ahold of Yeon Ni so she wouldn’t escape when they weren’t looking. They didn’t feel quite happy yet as they felt like it wasn't over that was until they walked out of the building. Chanyeol lit the warehouse on fire making sure nothing would be left standing so they didn’t remember it. Yeon Ni watched everything she worked on being engulfed by flames and was powerless to do so.

    “, where’s Hyuk Eun?!” Sehun exclaimed.

They all looked at each other unable to remember where they saw him last.

    “He’s probably long gone by now since he saw everything was going to hell.” Kris shrugged.

They left it that, not worrying about it anymore. Luhan finally realized it was over when Kris put his hand on his shoulder as they watched the flames blend into the background as the sun was setting. Tears of happiness ran down his face as he came to terms that it was over. It was finally over.

---------------------------------------------------

A/N: An epilogue is coming soon you guys^^ Does anybody have any name suggestions for Baekyeol's adopted kids? I can't think of any so I'm opening to any. Thank you for reading this far^^