Insanity

Life or Death

Kris silently cussed on his way to his quarters, his training didn't go so well. In the simulation he ended up dying by government hands in anyway he tried. He tried to go the stealthy route, got shot. He tried going head on, got shot. Tried going underground, still got shot. He couldn't beat it so he quit for the day, angry with himself.

    "I'm not going to make it in the field like that if I keep getting shot down." Kris growled.

He walked by one of the many labs to notice the door was actually open. Curiosity got the best of him as Kris looked around a couple of times before he slipped in seeing different monitors around in the room. He saw his name, Tao's, Chanyeol's and the others minus Chen and Xiumin.

    "They were quick to remove Jongdae from the system." Kris scoffed.

He walked towards Tao's monitor to see his health was up and down, just a week after Chen's funeral isn't fair at all. Tao's not allowed to die yet! Kris was even angrier now, punching the wall. The lights were in the room making Kris freeze.

    "You know you're not allowed in here Yifan." Hyuk Eun spoke in a calm voice.

    "Oh I.. um.... Tripped in here. I'll be on my way." Kris laughed nervously, quickly exiting the area.

He reached his quarters to find Tao at his side of the room.

    "Why didn't you tell me you're health is being ty?!" Kris blew up.

    "Wh-" Tao's eyes were wide.

    "Why?!" Kris shoved Tao to the wall.

    "Because I didn't want you to worry about me!." Tao shoved Kris off of him.

    "We can go to Yixing! He'll be able to heal you up a bit! He did it for Minseok!!" Kris exclaimed, falling to his .

    "No Yifan, I'm done with this." Tao lowered his voice.

    "What do you mean you're done?" Kris looked up at the panda.

    "Maybe Minseok was wrong about this, maybe they're just using us." Tao sat on the floor in front of Kris.

    "But we're helping the world... I believe Minseok." Kris whispered.

    "That could be a lie. Jongdae wouldn't suddenly die like that without telling me there was something wrong." Tao stared off into the distance.

    "No offense but Jongdae could control electricity not life or death itself." Kris growled.

    "But isn't it strange that I got the call that Jongdae passed away when I get to your place?" Tao pointed out, tracing shapes in the floor.

Kris stared at Tao before he answered, "It is weird."

    "See! I wouldn't be surprised if I suddenly disappeared since I've expressed my views on this." Tao laughed.

    "You're insane." Kris shook his head in disbelief.