A Hundred Percent

Life or Death

Kris stepped into the dark room and froze in the doorway.

    “Yifan move!” D.O ordered.

He nodded his head slowly before stepping aside. The room was completely destroyed as the lights were out, computer screens were broken, employees were down and test tubes were shattered on the floor. In the middle of the room laid Luhan, looking lifeless. Kris rushed to Luhan’s side once he spotted his deer as well did the others.

    “Luhan, wake up!” Kris pulled the latter into his arms.

Luhan was pale and seemed to be hurt, like there was an explosion of some sort and he was caught in the middle. Kris held his boyfriend close and started to tear up.

    “P-Please wake up Luhan... I’m so sorry I wasn’t there to protect you..” Seeing Luhan wasn’t responding to his voice he became distraught. “Yixing! Help him please! Yixing!!” Kris pleaded.

Lay looked unsure as he knelt down in front of the couple.

    “Please!” Kris placed his head on Lay’s shoulder as the unicorn reviewed Luhan.

He noticed Luhan’s chest moving normally, making him mentally sigh in relief.

    “I can’t really do much Yifan. He’s perfectly fine, just unconscious.”  Lay put his hand on Kris’s shoulder reassuringly, “Next time check him before you assume the worst.”

Kris wiped his eyes and chuckled nervously as everyone glared at him for worrying them.

   “I’m sorry guys. I just wouldn’t know what to do if he was actually gone.”

   “I know the feeling.” Lay looked at the ground.

   “So what exactly happened here?” Chanyeol walked over to the broken computers.

   “Yeah everyone’s unconscious.” Suho was checking the downed workers.

D.O noticed a camera in the corner of the room facing the chair he assumes Luhan was in.    

   “What’s this button do?” Kai was in awe as he stood next to Chanyeol at the monitors.

   “Jongin no!” Suho exclaimed.

It was too late as Kai pressed the button and a lone monitor , the screen was cracked but was functioning fine. Everyone froze as if the computer could kill them while it restarted.

   “I can’t leave you alone for one second.” D.O growled making Kai shrink in fear.

Once the computer finished it showed them, well them. Needless to say, they were all confused except for D.O.

    “There’s a camera in the corner of the room. It’s a live feed.” D.O stared at the red dot in the corner.

    “Wait.. Since there’s a camera in here that means-” Chanyeol started.

    “We can find out what happened!” Baekhyun finished.

    “All right then work your magic.” Sehun crossed his arms.

Chanyeol scoffed as he pressed the rewind button which was conveniently on the keyboard. The footage rewound pretty quick which had everyone screaming “there, there, there!!” multiple times in Chanyeol’s ear so he could stop and play. Suddenly the monitor exploded making them jump back.

    “That computer didn’t work anyway, no matter how many times they restarted it.”

They turned their heads to see Luhan standing up, eyes colored teal before fading back to brown, staring right at them. Everyone felt uneasy now because of the explosion.

    “Did he just explode the computer?” Kai gulped.

    “I’m pretty sure he did.” Sehun whispered.

    “So if it doesn’t work, do you mind telling us what happened?” D.O cleared his throat.

Luhan sighed and shook his head.

    “It wasn’t much… I was drugged then unconscious and I woke up to find this disaster before I passed out again.” Luhan looked confused towards the end, “I feel different.”

    “Different how?” Lay rose an eyebrow.

    “Like…. 100%”

    “The important part is that you are alright.” Kris hugged Luhan tightly.

    “Um looks like she has her research.” Suho called.

    “There were 7 test tubes in this holder but there are only 6 shattered on the floor. So either it shattered somewhere else or-” D.O observed.

    “Or she took it with her.” Kai finished.

Luhan put his hand on Kris and stared at the door.

    “There’s a group of enemies heading our way.”

    “How do you know?” Kris rose and eyebrow.

He turned his head to his boyfriend and Kris swore he saw the color switch back to brown.

    “We need to get out of here then.” Kris ordered.

    “We also need to find Yeon Ni and destroy that test tube. She has his blood and didn’t have enough time to fix here.” D.O crossed his arms.

    “Follow me.” Luhan simply said.

They watched Luhan jump up and remove the cover of a vent above them, then jumped in. As told, they each found a way to get up while Kai stood there.

    “Are we not going to ask what just happened?!” Kai exclaimed.

To answer that question, the earth under him shot him into the vent with a loud “KYUNGSOO!”