Damaged Past

Life or Death

Luhan screamed as he was held against the wall by his friends. Items were flying all over the room, D.O was on the ground with a cut on his cheek, Baekhyun was leaning over the coffee table, barely conscious, Chanyeol was unconscious on the couch.

    “Luhan stop!! You’re scaring everyone!” Kai exclaimed, holding the distraught male’s arms left arm down.

    “STOP!! I’LL BE GOOD! I PROMISE!!” Luhan cried out.

Sehun looked up at Kai with a perplexed expression, holding Luhan’s right arm down.

    “You have to get him to stop!! He’s got Kris in a choke hold and I don’t know how much time he has left!” Suho shrieked.

Kris was suspended in midair, struggling to be free. He looked at the scene below him, Luhan was in distress with his past coming back with the ability. He knew that wasn’t his boyfriend, he was lost in himself at the moment. The past abuse must’ve triggered something when Kris put his hand on his shoulder, Luhan immediately pushed him away with his telekinesis, trying to hurt him.

    “L-Luhan!” Kris struggled to say.

Luhan’s were colored teal, no more brown eyes, there was no chance of trying to get him but Kris had faith.

    “Y-You’re safe h-here! Luhan, y-you're safe here!!” Kris hoped that would reach his boyfriend trapped in himself.

Luhan’s hold started to loosen on Kris and brown started returning to the doe eyes. The flying objects fell to the ground along with Kris. Sehun and Kai released Luhan from their grips and Luhan began to realize what he’s done. Kris was coughing for air, D.O was helping Baekhyun to his feet and Chanyeol was still unconscious. Luhan rubbed his wrists and tears ran down his face.

    “I’m a monster…” Luhan’s voice cracked.

Kris recovered, making his way over to Luhan, carefully put his hand on Luhan’s cheek. Luhan looked at him with regretful eyes, knowing what he did was wrong.

    “Aigoo, what are we going to with my Luhan?” Kris smiled.

    “Yifan, I’m a danger to this search. Ever since I got my powers back, it just brings back painful memories and I can’t control them..” Luhan shied away from Kris’ touch, “I don’t want to accidently kill you because of an outburst.”

    “I don’t know what happened in your early life but what matters is us at this moment. I’m not going to leave you behind just because of your past.”

    “But I’m not normal, and you are. How is this going to work?” Luhan began to tear up again.

    “I can fly so I’m not normal. I’m like a dragon in the night, patrolling the city. I’m actually Batman.”

Luhan began to giggle, making Kris smile once more.

    “I have to go but I want you to stay here with Kyungsoo. I won’t gone long, okay?” Kris ran his hand through that blonde hair.

Luhan nodded before pulling down for a hug. Once he let go, Kris placed a kiss on his boyfriend’s forehead.

    “Jongin, you’re coming with me.” Kris announced once he stood up.

    “As long I get to kick some .” Kai smiled.

    “Don’t do anything stupid, Jongin!” D.O called out.

After leaving the apartment, Kai stopped at the bottom of the steps.

    “So where are we going?”

    “I have some questions to ask Yeon Ni.” Kris growled.