63 | The 63 Stranger

My Perfect Stranger
THIS IS THE ALTERNATE ENDING





 

✗ Yong Junhyung ✗

 
"Y-Yah! Yong Junhyung!" Rima tries to stop me and pull her hand from me. "Where are we going?! Y-Yah!"
 
I ignore her as I try to stop a taxi so we can run away faster and farther from the reporters. Who knows that they are still following us?
 
"Get in," I tell her after a taxi stops right in front of us. I open the door for her, waiting for her to hop in. Rima only looks at me with confused expression, standing still. "Come on. It's not like I'm going to kidnap you."
 
She heaves a sigh and then steps in the taxi. I follow her from behind and tell the driver to drive anywhere. I tell him that I will tell the destination later.
 
I was heading to the restroom when I saw a bunch of reporters surrounded Rima. They gave her various questions and I knew that she didn't want to cause a chaos.
 
Without even thinking twice, I walked pass all of the reporters and led her away. I didn't even care about the cameras or what kind of headlines they will come up with later.
 
Today is the last day. Today is the day I must decide whether I will give up on Rima or not. If I can't change her heart, I think it's enough already for me.
 
I take a glance at her but she is looking through the window. Rima intertwines her fingers together and it's obvious that she is worring about something.
 
"What's with that face?" I speak up. "Did you expect someone else to help you?"
 
She turns and glares at me, "Why did you even help me at the first place if you don't want to?"
 
"Who said I don't want to?" I raise my eyebrow. This girl seriously jumps into her own conclusions way too often. "Both of us want the wedding party to continue smoothly, right?"
 
She doesn't answer and returns her eyes back to the view outside. I sigh and take my phone, sending a text message to Doojoon with a short report about the current condition, telling him that he doesn't need to worry about me and Rima.
 
"Excuse me," the driver asks me, looking through the rear mirror, "where are we heading actually, Sir?"
 
I exchange looks with Rima but she doesn't give an answer. I blink for numerous times before an idea crosses my mind.
 
The place where I had my first date with her. The place where she kissed me back for the first time. The place I have in my mind when it comes to Rima.
 
"63 City."
 
 
✗ Kim Rima ✗
 
I have no idea why Junhyung should bring me to 63 City. Sure, I know we need to hide for a while from the reporters but we're already gaining attention because of our formal outfits.
 
"Wear it," he takes off his tuxedo when he has paid the tickets for two. "It's cold inside. Don't blame me if you get cold."
 
"What are we doing here?" I ask him as I wear his tuxedo. I must admit that it's cold here. "I think we should go bac-"
 
"A moment," he interrupts just right when the elevator opens up. He steps inside and then presses a button, "Let's go to the 63 SkyArt."
 
As much as I want to complaint, I'm not in the mood to argue with him at the moment. I'm more worried about the reporters now because they took pictures of me and Junhyung when we ran away.
 
I don't think the President will be happy to find about the surprising news later. I better have a good explanation about the incident.
 
The elevator stops when we have reached the floor. We step out and I just follow Junhyung behind. He takes some turns until we reach the familiar place we have visited before.
 
"Do you remember the night we met for the first time?" Junhyung strikes a conversation. "I lost my Mac that time."
 
I frown, trying to figure out what he is trying to say. Is he reminding me about my past mistakes or what?
 
"Do you remember the first song we composed together?" he turns to look at me with a sad smile. "Do you remember the moment when I told you that you never reminded me of Hara?"
 
"Rima, who am I for you?"
 
The questions catches me off guard since I didn't expect him to ask me about it. I thought everything would return to normal. I would forget Gikwang and all of our relationships turned into the former ones.
 
Or at least I thought so.
 
"If I have a chance, tell me now," he reaches out his hand and tucks my hair behind my ear. "If I don't... we better end up as strangers once again."
 
"It's ridiculous," I scoff, feeling disappointed with his request. "What's with the choice? I-"
 
"I love you, Rima," Junhyung confesses to me. "I really do."
 
My heart skips a beat upon his honest confession. That's when I realize this is what makes Junhyung different from Gikwang.
 
Junhyung always tells me what's in his mind and heart honestly. He tells me he loves me. He kisses me to show his love. He doesn't hide anything from me.
 
"That's why I...," Junhyung pauses for seconds before continues. "I know that you still love Gikwang and I will not ask you to accept me right now. I just want to know if you are willing to give me a chance."
 
My heart aches when I hear Gikwang's name. There is a part if me keeps telling me that Gikwang has his own reason for changing his mind. I should have asked him once again, right?
 
"Are you sure...," I clench my fists, "...that you want us to become strangers once again?"
 
There are seconds of silence before he asks me weakly, "That's a 'no', isn't it?"
 
With heavy heart, I give him a nod. I feel guilty. Really guilty. But I don't want to lie. My heart still goes to Gikwang so I don't want to accept his feeling for nothing.
 
"I get it," he looks up and then sighs. "Let's return now. Whatever the news will come up, I'll be responsible for it. Come on."
 
It's the right thing for me to do, right?
 
So why does my heart feel pain when he acts as if it's not something important?
 
 
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 
 
 
"Isn't that Kim Rima?" a girl whispers loudly to her friend when Rima is looking at a picture of scenery. "The girl who was seen with Junhyung Oppa on Yoseob Oppa's wedding day!"
 
"Ah, the one who is rumored as 'Stranger'?" her friend chirps in. Rima ignores them but she still can hear them vividly, "Is it true that she return with Junhyung Oppa again?"
 
"No idea," her friend sighs with disappointment. "I don't understand. I wonder what she is doing here alone."
 
Rima decides to walk away and looks at different pictures because she has enough with rumors for the whole week. She is trying to clear her head by visiting the 63 SkyArt today.
 
Pictures of her and Junhyung came up from everywhere, causing CUBE Entertainment to be really busy lately. The President called both of them to clarify the issue and Junhyung, keeping his words, told the President that he just saved her from the reporters.
 
Everything returns to normal. BEAST is busy with their hectic schedule. Rima is back with her training sessions and composing routinity. Rumors start to disappear slowly but sure after a month.
 
However the close relationship between Rima and Gikwang never returned. One of the reasons is the fact that Gikwang is too busy with his schedule that he never has the chance to fix the misunderstanding.
 
Rima still thinks that Gikwang is not serious about her.
 
At the same time, Junhyung never talks with her again unless it's about work. Rima actually feels lonely because Junhyung used to be the only person who exchanged opinion with her about composing music.
 
She misses him.
 
She misses Junhyung who nags her most of the times. She misses Junhyung who complaints about simple details. She misses Junhyung who understands her perfectionist side.
 
She misses Junhyung to be with her.
 
"Yong Junhyung...," Rima murmurs the name to no one. "What have you done to me?"
 
"Did you just mention my name?" a voice speaks. Rima turns to see Junhyung with his shades and black long coat.
 
He has his free day today so Junhyung thinks that it would be a good idea to visit 63 City alone. He never thought that he would meet Rima. Not to mention that she murmured his name out of the blue.

Little did she know that Junhyung never stopped loving her. He tried to forget her, of course, but he ended up missing her more. Despite the fact that his busy schedule could distract his feeling for Rima, his feeling grew deeper for her.

He misses her.
 
Rima's eyes widen in shock but Junhyung adds in calmly, "Do I know you, Miss?"
 
Feeling slightly offended, Rima feels annoyed with the reaction, "It's too much, Yong Junhyung. I'm still your trainee in CUBE Entertainment."
 
"Ah, you must be one of my fans," Junhyung smirks and steps closer to her. "What a surprise that I meet a stranger who is also my fan."
 
"Yah!" Rima snaps at him. She doesn't like the attitude at all. "Since when did I become your fa-"
 
Junhyung cups her cheek and closes the gap between them with a kiss. He circles his arm around her waist, deepening the kiss until the girl kisses him back. Rima closes her eyes, clutching on his jacket.

It's a good thing that there is almost no one in the gallery at the time.
 
It reminds Rima of the kiss they share at that place as well. The moment where Rima felt secure with Junhyung. The moment where Rima thought that maybe Junhyung was the one for her.
 
"What...," Rima mumbles after Junhyung broke the kiss but their faces are still inches away. "You're not supposed to... kiss... a stranger..."
 
"That's my fanservice," he smirks and brushes her bottom lip with his thumb. "You're my fan, right?"
 
"So you'll give a kiss for every fan you meet for the first ti-"
 
Junhyung, being impatient and direct as usual, doesn't let Rima to finish her complaint. He crashes his lips on hers until she is breathless before he stops kissing her.
 
"Only for my perfect stranger, Kim Rima."
 
 
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 
 
"B2ST's Junhyung is engaged with Kim Rima"
 
After the announcement of their break up months ago, Yong Junhyung once again becomes an item with Kim Rima, the only daughter of Kim Joon, one of the wealthiest men in South Korea.
 
CUBE Entertainment also announced that Rima is actually 'Stranger', the mysterious composer of BEAST's latest mini album.
 
As if it's not enough, the female fans must face the broken hearts because Junhyung has announced that he is engaged to Kim Rima now. Instead of an engagement ring, both of them wear couple bracelets on their wrists as the signs of their hearts as one.

 
The further information about the wedding of the charming rapper and the beautiful Kim princess is still unknown.
 
_____________
 
Author's Note:
 
I don't know since when but writing an alternate ending becomes a habit lately.
Is it a good thing or a bad one?
 
Well, this is special for Junhyung's supporters.
 
Still, the original ending is Gikwang's version,
since I have planned it beforehand.
But, don't worry, I also love Junhyung~ :3
 
Hope you like the alternate ending!