Chapter Nine

ROMEO and CINDERELLA

 

CHAPTER NINE:
Heart and Brain
 
 
 
 
As much as she want to indulge herself into another deep slumber, the sunlight that touches and kisses her face keeps on stealing her away from her slumber. She would toss and turns until she finally got up only to find the empty space beside her. She let go a deep sigh.
 
 
What's with the sigh Dara?! Don't tell me your disappointed not finding him next to you?! Argghhh! Its early in the morning get a grip!! 
 
 
There she goes again with her mentally ranting about him as she messed her hair and finally toss the blanket that was covering her as she grumpily get out of her bed. She was about to go to bathroom when she suddenly heard the kitchen noise. She quickly get down stairs she's hell sure her parents are already home and they're already preparing breakfast like usual, like every morning of her 17 years of existence.
 
 
' Mom! Dad! ' she hapilly chirped only to find her parents sitting at their dining table while relaxing and taking a sip in their own cup of coffee. ' Mom? Dad? ' she breathed out in confirmation. She wanted to kick their asses, the parents she's expecting to prepare her breakfast is right there sipping coffee. Damn.
 
 
' Good morning jagiya, ' a familiar voice said as she just felt a hand around her waist as she was pulled towards a familiar body as a soft lips touches hers. ' How come you tastes so sweet when you just woke up? ' he whispered huskily at her. When she was finally able to break from her realm she just saw him smiling at her with a wink. She blinked once, then blink twice.
 
 
' YAAAHHHHH!!!! What are you doing here?!!? ' she asked as she took steps backward while pointing him accusingly. ' Ahhmm preparing your breakfast? ' he answered doubtly as he place a plate of freshly cooked pancake on the table. 
 
 
Dara stared at him, he was already wearing his uniform. And obviously he already took a bath and did she mention he looks good in apron? Her lips twitched in the thought of how can she ingly think that he look damn y on apron. She just mentally cursed herself as she bit her lips and inhaled all the available air in the house, I'm just exagerating.
 
 
She then threw a death glare on both of her giddy slash grinning parents. ' Yah! How come you make him prepare breakfast?! As much as I hate to say this but he's OUR GUEST! ' she ranted at her parents. ' Dara dear, ' her mom tried to calm her only to make her pout more.
 
 
Jiyong was staring at her. Her hair was as messy as always, her clothes are crippled and her face still has visible marks coming from the crippled blanket. She looked so adorable, she's like a child. He would always imagine her of what she would look like when she got up from bed, early in the morning. Well just minus the other wild imagination he has which includes Dara being and all, you get what I mean right? /wink wink
 
 
' He insisted, ' Mr. Park finally spoke siding her wife who's about to engage in some hot word war with her own daughter. ' Its okay jagiya, besides just sit down and eat, ' Jiyong finally spoke to break all the heating tension. Dara threw a death glare on him which he finds deadly cute. Jiyong rolled his eyes upon realizing she would never make it easy. He just removed the apron on his body as he held her shoulder making her gently sat down. 
 
 
Dara just grumpily took some pancakes as she mumbled endless curses and probably deathly spells? ' This taste good, ' she muttered honestly in a low voice. ' Glad you like it, ' Jiyong smirked at her earning a roll of eye. ' Conceited, ' she whispered as she wrinkled her nose, which made him chuckled lightly as he pinched her cheek lightly. Both of Dara's parents just watched as how Dara and Jiyong would switch from bickering to being sweet, then being sweet back to seemingly endless bickering. Seriously they felt like they're watching some sort of movies with mashed up genres. And they can never contain themselves on how happy they are in what they are seeing.
 
 
...
 
 
' I'm going to kill you, you stupid piece!! ' Dara shouted as she run all over their house while fixing her necktie. Jiyong just chuckled at her as she went on with her chaos. She was running back and forth for her things while tying either her hair, necktie or shoes. They were about to be late and Dara was pissed in hell that the stupid piece of meat, which is her boyfriend named Kwon Jiyong didn't remind her about it. And what's the golden reason why the Mighty Perfect Kwon didn't remind her about them being late? He's enjoying watching her. And hearing that 'stupid' reason made Dara burst as she almost flipped their whole house.
 
 
And why is she so desperate not to be late while she's already a record holder for being consecutively late?
 
 
Choice number one: Baldy, err, Mr. Jang just promised her a whole year free stay at the detention room.
 
Choice number two: She and TOP just had a bet of who will come early today and whoever lose got to pay for lunch.
 
Choice number three: Mr. Shining shimmering splendid oh so perfect Kwon Jiyong a miraculous someone who has clean school records and never been late for his entire ing life is with her and literally he will be late because of her oh so good influence.
 
Choice number four: All of the above.
 
 
Bingo! Ching Ching Ching~~! That's right folks its all of the above minus choice number three. Well its Jiyong's choice so she doesn't have anything to do with it. She could careless about him, in fact she could NOT care about him at all. Why would she mind wether he'll be late or not for all we know she hate him so much that she wished for his most gruesome death. She hate him so much that all her genius brain can only think of 1001 ways on how to boil, deep fry and bake a perfect slash dimwitted genius named Kwon Jiyong.
 
 
Nah! I'm just blabbing. The real reason is choice number three she is worried in hell to taint his sparkling clean miraculous record. She's worried in hell that she's dragging him down. And why would she be so ed up about this things? Don't ask me, cause even the girl involved which is goddess D doesn't know the answers either. Probably its one of the unsolved mysteries of the world. Or...
 
 
Goddess D finally has the heart that beat and shout the name Kwon Jiyong!! Omo! Omo! I know this will ha---
 
 
Hold your horses ladies and gentleman before we find our heads rolling on the floor. Okay, okay don't worry I get it goddess D you're NOT inlove, you're just WORRIED. Fine! 
[ *sarcastic* ]
 
 
Love starts from that small worried issues hmmp! 
 
 
[ *whispers* ] Don't worry peeps I think she's just in denial, who knows? Love moves in mysterious ways [ *wink*] 
 
 
Enough with that lets go back to our story. So here is D already dressed up yet look messed up whil Jiyong is staring at her while suppressing his laughter at her cute face that is not supposed to be cute since she's grimacing. ' Aish! You stupid moronic ! Let's just go we might make a miracle and arrived on time! ' she hissed as she opened the door and walk out grumpily, her boyfriend just followed her still suppressing his laughs.
 
 
...
 
 
' Wooh~! I can't really comprehend how you made that pretty boy fall for you!! '
 
' Dara has her own ways!! I should totally worship you! '
 
 
And yes there they are again holding hands, scratch that, pulling his arm while half running at the usual noisy and chaotic street. Jiyong can't almost count how many of Dara's neighbor keep on taunting her, how many eye rolls she did, how many hissed and curses she breathed out and how many people she gave the finger. And take note she was doing all that while they're half running with her pulling him. ' Yah~!! Can't you run faster!! You're such a delay!! We're late moron!! ' Dara shouted again for the nth time. And Jiyong just answered her with a smirk for the nth time. 
 
 
Sigh! If only you know that he's delaying it on purpose. So dense yet so lucky Goddess D. Wanna change places with me? I've always dreamt being loved by Mighty G, you know?
 
 
Okay I'll zipped my mouth! Bad Mouth!
 
 
You know the feeling when you're in such hurry then all the delays in the world just keep on pouring at you, I bet you already experience that cause that's what exactly our goddess is feeling right now. Her palm went straight to her face upon turining at the dark alley. And why is she face palming especially now that she's desperate to toss Jiyong to school just for him not to be late? Because just her luck in that alley and in front of them are the shark loans that never get tired of chasing her and her family. 
 
 
Great! Just ing great!! They showed their asses in a great timing!! 
 
 
She rolled her eyes in that thought as she let go a sigh. ' Stay there erted criminal, just give me a minute, ' she turned to Jiyong as if Jiyong will obey her. ' Park! Pay your debts!! ' the leader just spoke while cracking his knuckles.  Without any words Dara dashed to him landed a strong punch straight to his face as he was thrown to the ground. With their boss being thrown to the ground all the loyal fugly asses charged to Dara. But before Dara was able to move, defend herself and attack the fuglies, Jiyong beat her to it. He was able to bring down the fuglies while whistling and holding both his and Dara's bag. 
 
 
Kyaaahhh!! You're so cool oppa!! 
 
 
' I told you to stay put!! ' Dara shouted at him. ' Jagiya, come on do you expect me to stay and watch you fight. I never dream to be a dude in distress [ female version of damsel in distress hehe ], ' he smirked at him. ' Plus don't forget the fact I'm better at you when it comes to fighting neh? ' he puffed arrogantly as he lazily hang his arm around her shoulders. ' Yeah right, ' she whispered in annoyance.
 
 
' Yah!! WE'RE LATE!!!!! ' she shouted upon recalling the thing she left for awhile just to kick some fugly asses which he did. 
 
 
....
 
 
Dara's mouth fell open as her eyes widen. They just arrived in front of their school's gate that was already close which means, yeah they're late. ' Wow! This is my first time being late! ' Jiyong laughed heartly little did he knew that her girlfriend just died in his statement. 
 
 
' WAAh! This is you're fault now how can we get inside!!?? ' she ranted as she pull multiple ounches which he just dodge without breaking a single sweat. ' We'll climbed the gates ofcourse! You do it everyday! ' he beamed brightly like he was being proud of her for doing that moronic act every morning of her school life. Dara just stared at him in disbelief while he tossed their bags on the other side of the gate. ' Watcha waiting for, first period is about to start, ' he smirked at her as he hold the metal bars of the gate getting ready to climbed. ' you, ' she hissed. ' Yah! You're so naughty jagiya! Its early in the morning and you want to do me! ' he exclaimed while covering his chest with his arms as if he was about to be . ' Behave okay? ' he added as he patted her haed making her red from mixed anger and embarassment. 
 
 
' THE DAMN IN YOU KWON JIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNGGGG!! '
 
 
...
 
 
After seeing her land safely from jumping from the top of the school gate, he then picked their bags, hang his arm in her shoulders which she waved off yet wasn't able. He just chuckled at her as they both turn around walk towards the school building where Mr. Jang was furiously waiting for them with his arms crossing in his chest.
 
 
Why is he angry? Imagine your only perfect student being late and on the top of that he climbed the school gate just to entered the school. And he is now walking towards you laughing and looking all happy while bickering with his girlfriend, as if he didn't just commit any school violation. 
 
 
' Uh-oh, ' Jiyong mumbled as he saw the gaho like face of Mr. Jang, both her and Dara stiffened. Mr. Jang rolled his eyes finally he was noticed by the couple. ' First of all I can't believe you're late and climbed the school gate Mr. Kwon, ' Mr. Jang started. ' You're always perfect... and I was seriously hoping that YOUR GIRLFRIEND which is Ms. Park will be influenced by you, ' he continued glaring at Dara like he's on jealous boyfriend or girlfriend? Ha-ha! ' Unfortunately it was the other way around, ' he ended with a hiss, believe me he'll rant more he's just recharging.
 
 
All the students and even teachers stop in whatever they're doing just to watch the live confrontation between the school's prefect of discipline and the most controversial couple. They were all straring at the from the window of their classrooms. All eyes and ears to the confrontation. Bigbang went down stairs and lurk behind Mr. Jang as he was about to fry the couple in front of him.
 
 
' Care to give me the reason? ' Mr. Jang breathed. Dara was about to answer him when he spoke all of a sudden. ' Not you Park, I'm asking Kwon, ' he stated making Dara frown. ' She woke up late, ' Jiyong casually said. ' I wouldn't if you wake me up moron!!! ' Dara countered. Everyone gasped, well who wouldn't with her statement that she shouted, she just announced that they sleep together, great work goddess D for totally selling yourselves out and for breaking fan girls and fan boys hearts. I thumbs up to you.
 
 
' But Jagiya, you were tired! I know you had one rough night so I can't wake you up! Plus you're looking adorable that time I might end up eating you up! ' Jiyong answered with a purposely loud voice. Dara gasped in disbelieve upon realizing Jiyong's evil plot.  ' OH. MY. GAH!! Don't believe him! he's lying!!!!! ' Dara shouted facing Mr. Jang convincing him. Little do she know everyones brain, including Jang's and including bigbang's just malfunctioned. 
 
 
' Yah! Are you denying what we shared last night!!?? ' Jiyong shouted. ' Aigoo jagiya it was the most treasured night of my life!! You just broke my heart, ' he added with hands clutching his chest as if he's feeling some sort of great pain. ' Yah!! Stop this already Kwon Jiyong!! ' Dara freaked out. ' NO!! ' he shouted stubbornly as he held her shoulders. ' I'll make you remember what we shared! ' he added as he pull her to a tight embrace. Great now where is this lie heading to? A live make out? Why not! Hehe.
 
 
' Kwon Jiyong!! Swear I'm going to shred you to tiny pieces!! ' she shouted as she pushed him harshly. ' YAh!! Don't move harshly, you're still sore! ' he countered as he embraced her gently and started caressing her hair. Its official Kwon Jiyong just killed everyone in the school. ' KWON JIYONG!!! ' Dara shouted out of anger and embarassment.
 
 
' Dara, ' Mr. Jang called, yey! someone recovered from the great shock! ' No! Dara is mine! Mine! Mine! and Mine! M-I-N-E!! ' Jiyong shouted as he embraced Dara possessively while throwing a death glare at Mr. Jang. Dara just pushed him away, ' Stupid! I'm not yours! ' Mr. Jang shut his eyes tightly then flutter it open again. He can't believe he will live in the historical day when a genius turns into one big moron just because of love. 
 
 
Its official Kwon Jiyong just switch his brain and heart. He just killed the whole school.
 
 
Oppa, seriously what are you thinking and planning? TT.TT You're being too much!
 
 
Oh well, I guess that's love? hehe. 
 
 
---------------------------------------------------------- :]]
 
 
Eiyoh! Finally!! Is this what you've been waiting for?
Brand new GD! I'm all by myself 
 
not edited too lazy =.="
Haha how do you like my intro and this chapter? Well here's my christmas gift to you! Sorry it took a long time to update this haha.. I've been busy with layouts and blogs lately haha !!!
Anyways if ever this fic reached 100 subbies I'm hella sure I'll be so updating this always! haha but not in every day basis okay?
 
So...
M E R R Y     C H R I S T M A S    A N D    H A P P Y   N E W    Y E A R !!
 
Thanks for subscribing! For the love and comments! And for adding me as a friend~!
Keep the inspiration coming!!
 
Pleas visit:
 
 
 
That's the place I always stay ahaha XDD That's my blogs LOL That's where i'll be posting some preview announcements and and and review about fanfics and fanfic authors! So c yeah there! Muaaaaahhhhh~!!
 
 
Bye~~ iii!!! For now!
Mbie's out
P E A C E !! :*
 
P.s: Mighty G loves Goddess D!! 
Dating ban's almost over Kyaaaaa~~~!!!