Chapter Twenty-one

ROMEO and CINDERELLA

 

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE:

Mr. Reality and Ms. Dreamer

 

' What's taking them so long? ' Seung Ri asked as he scratches his head. He was walking lazily heading to the old storage room together with his friends and Jiyong. Since they have already finished all their works and the only thing left is those fabrics they decided to fetch the girls, since they don't really have the patience to wait. ' Probably they're having a hard time looking for it, you know that old storage room is really a mess, ' Daesung suggested as he pull a yawn and stretch his arms upward. ' Whatever it is let's just hurry and I wanna sleep, ' Youngbae added.

 

 

' HELP!! PLEASE HELP!! ' Bom desperately shouted as she kept on pounding on the door. She was doing that like forever but it seems like no one can hear her pleads and cry. ' Bom, ' Dara weakly called her as Bom stood up and went to her in a flash. ' Oh gosh! Oh gosh! Dara are you okay? I'm sorry!! Oh my! You're still bleeding. What should we do it keeps on bleeding!! ' Bom cried in panic, tears ran down her cheeks as her shaking hands gently pressed on Dara's bleeding head. ' Stop crying silly, it will take something much worst than this to kill me, ' Dara weakly mocked her as she tried standing up, hoping that she can lift the self on her own. But curse the shock that still running in her veins which made her weak. She can't lift the self it was heavier than she expected. And even with Bom's help they can't lift it. ' I'm sorry, ' Bom cried more. ' Sshh... its okay Bommie, ' Dara weakly assured her.

 

 

' Oh, this storage room is lock, ' Daesung said as he saw the closed door of the storage room. ' Aishh, I bet those two ditched already, ' Seung Ri added while clicking his tongue. ' That's impossibe, ' TOP remarked knowingly. ' Whatever let's just find them, ' Seung Ri stated with a roll of an eye.

 

 

Upon hearing the mumblings outside Bom quickly went to the door and pounded it as loudly as she can. ' HELP!!! HELP US!! PLEASE DARA NEEDS YOUR HELP!! ' she shouted on the top of her lungs despite the cracking voice all thanks to her tears. ' Bom?! Bom, is that you?! ' Jiyong asked back. Bom can't almost decipher how happy she is that it was their friends. ' OPPA! Help! Dara!! Bleeding!! Shelf!! Help!! ' she shouted back, her words are not making sense but that's all she can utter she's so scared right now and Dara needs help as quick as possible.

 

 

' What happened?!! ' Youngbae shouted back. ' There's no time for that! ' TOP injected. ' Get away from the door fairytale freak! ' he added in a loud and stern voice. Bom quickly stood up and follow what he said. Jiyong quickly pounded the door's lock using a metal pipe that Seung Ri found in the corner of the storage room. As soon as the padloc broke, Seung Ri kicked the door.

 

 

As the door slammed open a crying and terribly shaking Bom welcomed them. ' Where's Dara?! ' Jiyong worriedly asked. ' Here quick!! ' Bom shouted as she paced quickly to Dara with them trailing behind them. ' ! ' Jiyong cursed out loud upon seeing the girl he loves the most bleeding and about to lose her consciousness. Anger, fear and whole lot of unexplainable emotions raced in his veins as he quickly went to lift the shelf. ' Wow, you're cursing , ' Dara weakly stated. ' Don't talk everything's gonna be okay, ' Jiyong gently said as he lifted the shelf together with the boys.

 

 

A loud thud echoed in the whole storage room as they literally just trashed the shelf. Jiyong quickly bent down as he gently scope Dara in his arms. ' I'll take her to the infirmary, ' Jiyong said. ' You don't have to ask permission, just move. ' TOP answered in a low voice, as his fist tigthen trying to control the surge of unidentified emotions that's slowly eating him. Jiyong just nodded as he walk, no, as he jogged out of the storage room with Dara on his arms.

 

 

' What happened? ' Seung Ri breathed as he finally able to control his heavy breathing. ' It was my fault, ' Bom cried. ' Why are you locked here? ' Daesung asked as he finally got over the fear that almost ate him. ' Let's get out here first, ' Youngbae said as they all nodded. ' Bae make sure this storage room will not exist anymore. I don't want to see it tomorrow, ' TOP darkly said as he let out a heavy sigh together with all the mix emotions he had. ' You don't have to tell me, ' Youngbae hissed.

 

 

...

 

 

' Calm down first, then tell us everything, ' Youngbae gently said as he caressed the back of the still crying Bom. Bom just took a sip on the water that Daesung gave her. She let go a sigh as she retell them everything that happened, from the moment they arrive the storage room, to when she got a hunch that someone closed the door of the storage room and lastly about Dara saving her from the falling shelf.

 

 

' Its my fault! I'm sorry... If only I'm not clumsy, Dara should be fine... I'm sorry, ' she cried once more as she continue mumbling the words sorry, the only thing that her friends can do is to comfort her by telling its never her fault. That no one wished for the accident.

 

 

...

 

 

' My body hurts like hell, ' Dara mumbled. She was now lying in one of the clinic's bed. Her head has a bandages around it and she earned few band aids in her arms and legs. She can't describe what she's feeling all she knew is she felt like she just fought 50 thugs. When they arrive in the clinic Jiyong literally scared the life out of the school doctor as he go yelling, making them in haste. The school doctor and nurse treat her, only to receive another loud 'get out of here,' after their work.

 

 

' Ji, you should have atleast thank them, ' Dara muttered as she saw Jiyong approaching her after closing and perhaps also locking the clinic door. ' I did, I also apologized. I was totally not myself awhile ago, all I can feel is fear, ' Jiyong gently said as he sat down on the bed and caressed his girlfriend's hair. ' Don't you ever do that again, ' Jiyong whispered helplessly with a tinge of pleading.

 

 

' I would never really do that again, my body hurts like hell! ' Dara ranted which made him chuckled a little. Then there was a silence between them and Dara is starting to feel awkward. ' Uhmm, sorry if I worry you, ' Dara mummbled trying to break the awkwarding silence. ' You did worry me like hell, I feel like my hearts about to exlode, ' Jiyong weakly smiled at her as he landed a small kiss on her head.

 

' Babe, we need to tell her. When I saw you bleeding awhile ago, I thought I'll completely stop breathing, ' Jiyong gently said making Dara sit up. ' Don't move, ' Jiyong said but she ignore him, you know her. ' I'm sorry okay, but please give me time. Promise I'll tell her before the cultural fest end. If I fail to tell her, you do the honor, ' Dara answer with a sigh. Jiyong just nodded as he gently wrapped his arms around her and pull her closer pressing her body against him, feeling her warmth, checking if she's really safe. Dara just embrace him back feeling his warmth, silently thanking him for coming.

 

 

' I'll get your friends, as much as I don't want to let you go, I have to, ' Jiyong weakly smiled as he gently tap the tip of Dara's nose which she wringled. ' Thanks, ' she answer with a nod.

 

 

...

 

 

Bom was still sniffing. She was now sitting at one of the school bench trying to pull herself together. Then someone sat beside her offering her, her favorite juice. ' Thanks, ' she weakly smiled as she grabbed the drink from his hand. ' Its not your fault fairytale freak, get over it, ' TOP said as he opened his own can of juice. ' But... ' Bom was about to pour her set of reason why she hsould be blame when TOP interupted. ' No buts, not your fault. Its an accident, ' TOP firmly stated as he drink his juice.

 

 

' But what if Dara hated me because of it... I can blame her though I'm the worst bestfriend, ' Bom weakly stated, finally breathing out the thing that was really worrying her. TOP heave a sigh as he turne to Bom and look straight to her eyes. ' What's your name? ' TOP asked. ' Park Bom, ' Bom answered confused on what he's trying to pull off. ' Who are you in Park Sandara's life? ' he asked once more. ' We're the park sister, I'm her bestfriend, ' Bom answered though she's starting to be confuse.

 

 

' Fairytale freak you are her bestfriend. Don't you trust her, she's not as shallow as you think. She's more than that, if she doesn't love if she has a plan on hating she would not have saved you. Don't underestimate her cause she's loving you more every seconds of her life, ' TOP said knowingly as if he's so sure of everything he was saying. Bom wasn't able to utter any words, she was left dumbfounded in what he just said. Then a smile crpt on her lips as she opened the can of juice she's holding and chugged it down. She then look up in the sky with a smile. ' You never fail to comfort me, ' she breathed as she closed her eyes.

 

 

' Hey how come you always comfort me? ' Bom curiously asked as she turned to him. ' I comfort you cause I pity you, ' TOP answered with straight face making Bom grimaced. ' Do I look pathetic and hopeless to you? ' Bom pouted earning a nod from TOP. ' I pity you because you're trying to decieve yourself that life is a one big happy and magical fairytale, ' TOP stated making Bom flinched as she quickly turned away from him. ' But that's not life, once your life is nothing but a path of rainbow and happiness, that's not life wake up cause its nothing but a dream, ' TOP added which made Bom pressed her lips to a thin line. ' But I just don't wan---, ' she wasn't able to finish her sentence when TOP suddenly chipped in

 

 

' to be hurt? But being hurt, feeling pain and falling down is part of our lives, its the proof of us being humans. We can never avoid being hurt, hurting others because that's the way its supposed to be, that's how we grow, how we learn. Yeah reality is just ing painful but remember this fairytale freak, reality is way better than fantasy but you have to open not just your eyes to see it, '

 

 

Bom wasn't able to say anything she was too shock on his words, too consume by the fact that he can really be a talker if he wanted to. Then a smile formed in her lips as she finished her drink. ' You know what? We're totally opposite, ' Bom chuckled. ' You're Mr. Reality and I'm Ms. Dreamer, we run in a parallel line and we will never meet, ' Bom smiled as she gaze at the flowers in front of them. The wind blows as it touches their body, TOP just smiled and gazed at the flower in front of them. ' There's one way for us to meet, ' TOP said which made Bom turned to him with curiousity.

 

 

' Mr. Reality and Ms. Dreamer will only meet if Mr. Reality will be able to make Ms. Dreamer  to dream about the reality, ' TOP added.

 

 

The wind blows as her hair sway to it, as his skin shivers to it. The trees swayed their hands, the flowers dance to it. Her eyes was staring at him as heat crawled in her cheeks. His eyes was fixed on the flowers totally not aware of her stares. It was an ordinary windy day. The day she felt that even her fairytales leave her helpless. The day he unknowingly rescued her from drowning into despair.

 

 

It was the day when Ms. Dreamer met Mr. Reality.

 

 

TOP stood up and faced her, he offered his hands to her as she unconsciously grabbed it. ' Let's go, I bet they're already finish treating Dara, ' he said as he snatched the empty can she was holding and threw it on the trash can with his can. TOP then began walking heading to the infirmary while Bom just stared at him with weird emotions building and swirling in her chest. Her heart skipped a beat, then it pounded loudly like it was having a rebellion inside her chest. It was taking her every breath away. TOP stopped on his track and flipped his head to her. ' Hey Ms. Dreamer why are you not walking, do you want me to carry you? ' TOP asked still in his usual cold voice, that exclusively belong to her. ' A-ani! I'm fine! ' Bom answered as her blood raced to her cheeks, she quickly jogged to where he is.

 

 

Somehow she wished she just lied so that he will carry her.

 

 

...

 

 

Loud explosion in the bright sky echoed at the huge campus of SFA marking the beginning of the SFA Annual Cultural Festival. There are lots of booths, lots of student happily roaming around and even outsiders are aloud since the whole town is really anticipating for their Cultural fest.

 

 

' Wah!! Its already cultural fest I'm excited for our class booth!! ' Bom cheerfully said as she pulled Dara with her. Their friends just trailed behind them and like Dara they can only shook their head at Bom's overwhelming energy.  ' Hey Seung Ri and Daesung just execute the plan okay! Remember you must never let Jiyong go to our booth or else we're all dead! Understand?! ' Youngbae said as Daesung and Seung Ri stood firmly imitating the military. ' Sir yes sir! ' they answer in unison and with salute.

 

 

' Again, Jiyong must not know that we're selling Dara in an aunction! ' Youngbae said in a stern voice earning another 'sir yes sir' yell from the two idiots. ' Don't worry will make sure that the one who'll buy a day with her is a good , ' TOP added earning another 'sir yes sir' from the two. ' Oh for crying out loud just find Jiyong quickly! ' Youngbae hissed at them which made the two ran their asses in search for the Mighty G.

 

 

' Until now I can't still believe that Fairytale freak, came out with this silly idea of an aunction for a day with Dara! ' TOP frustratedly exclaimed. ' She's insane! I'm telling you! ' he added as he pulled his hair. ' And I can't believe that Dara will comply to her! Sometimes I hate the fact that she totaly subject to Bom, ' Youngbae sighed frustratedly. ' I just hope where still alive after this day, Jiyong will totally fry our sorry asses, ' he added.

 

 

' The one he should fry is fairytale freak, ' TOP said while shaking his head.

 

 

And yes you just heard the booth that their class decided to do. It was an aunction booth, where they sell totally expensive things through aunction and it just so happened that Dara or Sandara Park the baddest, worsest student of SFA was the main item. Why? Its all thanks to Bom's brilliant mind that she think of an aunction booth and since she refuse doing things in normal aspect she added a twist by also aunctioning a 'day with Dara'. And screw the fact that Dara can't say no to Bom, so she agreed though she want to kill Bom inside her mind. Who wouldn't?

 

 

Imagine, you'll be sell like you're just an item or something. You'll spend a day with a total stranger or who ever buy you and after that you'll be facing the wrath of your boyfriend. A complete package of stupidity and misfortunes courtesy of bubbly girl named Park Bom.

 

 

Aigooo! You're all so dead when Jiyong oppa find out about this! Start praying that Daesung and Seung Ri will be good enough to hold Jiyong oppa!

 

 

----------------- :]]

 

Booooooooooooooorrrringggg unedited Chappies!!

Mianhe guys!

Sorry for the short and boring chappies and for the late updates, I hope you know my problem haha. I got limited net and laptop access sorry again!! :(

 

Anyways what do you think? Me? I like the TOPBOM part LOL!!! Actually, I was totally planning on posting their own story after I finished this fic, but then but then, It will definitely take forever LOL

 

Thank you all for the LOVE, COMMENTS and for SUSCRIBBING!!

Don't think that the twist has finally ended it only started mah dear so hold on as I unfold the romance beyond difference between ROMEO and CINDERELLA [ and a little between MR. REALITY and MS. DREAMER ]

 

SHOUT OUT to my lovely readers who never fails to comment in my every update you know who you are and I thank you for that! Please keep me inspired so I'll be on fire and always update LOL XDD Love yah guys~! Muah :**

 

So that's all folks!

Mbie's out

P E A C E!!