Chapter Fourteen

ROMEO and CINDERELLA

 

CHAPTER FOURTEEN
Forgiveness and Jealousy
 
 
 
He was supposed to be happy now that she's cuddling to him all by herself, now that she needed her to be this close to her. But then he's not, how can he be happy at her misery. He knew she's having some hard time now that she's into a fight with her own friend. And what's worst is he is called genius, he supposedly have a brilliant mind that can give birth to brilliant ideas but then he can't even think of a single word to make her feel better. He knew that being there by her side, giving her a warm hug will never be enough. He's starting to hate himself and he's starting to hate the fact that he's turning all dumb right now.
 
 
' Stop thinking unnecessary stuff , ' Dara chuckled at him as she pinched his nose. He frowned, thinking did he voiced out his thoughts out loud. ' Did I say something? ' he shyly mumbled. Dara shook her head as she tighten her embraced at him. ' Nope but your expression is enough for me to know, ' she said. A smile formed from his lips, again she never fails to amaze him. But then, his smile fell as he just thought that something is wrong.
 
 
Instead of him making her feel better, she's the one who made him feel better. 
 
 
' I'm just worried, ' Jiyong blurted out weakly. ' Don't be, its not like its your problem, ' she answered plainly which ofcourse sting on his side. Its true its never his problem but as her boyfriend he wanted to think that her problem is also his problem, forgetting the fact that they're only in a relationship thanks to the childish game they played. 
 
 
...
 
 
They finally arrived at the Art Museum. Dara is drain thanks to one sleepness night and one senseless fight with TOP. Yes, she do find the fight senseless, pretty senseless yet she can't seem to lower her pride. She has been with them since fourth grade and no matter what happen, no matter if she was the one at fault they would lower their pride for her. But seeing TOP not wanting to lower his pride, stress the hell in her. Though she wanted to apologize, she couldn't bring her self. And the biggest question is how do she apologize, she doesn't know, she don't have the slightest idea on how. 
 
 
Though she hate to admit it but TOP was right. She was all ed up. She's not spending much time with them anymore. She would always be with Jiyong. She might hissed and frown outside but she can't deny that she was never that happy inside. She was drowning herself in the happiness she was feeling without noticing that she's slowly forgetting them. That she's slowly believing in this stupid dream, in this stupid game.
 
 
Dara was walking absent mindedly while holding her boyfriend's hand, who at that time can only sigh out of frustration. He swear if this continue he might lose all of his hair. Her, being like that, being all worked up is worrying the hell in him. If only he can fix it he could have done it the moment it all started but he knew that above all of people alive here on earth only Dara and TOP can fix their own problem. 
 
 
Jiyong was stopped on his track as Dara stopped to look at one particular painting. Dara gazed at the painting with pure admiration, she gazed at it like it was able to snatch her away from all her worries. 
 
 
Great work painting. How stupid can I get? This painting was able to ease her while I can't.
 
 
Those were the words that ran inside mighty G, as he also looked at the painting. It was a painting that portrays a forbidden love between an angel and a devil. The angel was happily holding the devil's hand though it was slowly ruining her body, slowly decaying her wings. It was a beautiful painting, a painting that was able to steal him from the stress he's building inside him. 
 
 
' Wow, such beautiful painting, ' Dara lowly muttered. ' Yes it is, ' Jiyong agreed with a smile. ' Raze, ' Dara softly read the name of the painter. ' Who's Raze? ' she added as she faced Jiyong with face filled with questions.
 
 
' Raze is the codename of  Yang Hyun Suk, a great painter and one of the most successful business tycoon in the world, ' Jiyong answered knowingly with a sweet smile. ' Ohh, ' Dara breathed as she nodded her head and shifted her gaze back at the painting. ' How come you know? ' she asked him without facing him. ' Let's just say he's a rival, ' Jiyong answered timidly. 
 
 
Dara looked at him once more, puzzled. ' He's our family slash business rival, I really don't know where it started but his family and my family hate each others , ' he stated erasing all the questions inside Dara's mind. ' That's complicated, ' she muttered while pouting. Jiyong just leaned and gave her a quick peck which made her jump in surprise. 
 
 
' Aish! Why did you do that you ?! ' Dara hissed at him with slited eyes. ' You're being too cute, its hard resisting that's way I just gave in, ' he grinned at her proudly. Dara just rolled her eyes at him which made him chuckle. He was happy that he's earning the old Dara back little by little, all he need to do is wait for her and TOP to finally straighten out their problem. 
 
 
Psst, oppa let me tell you a secret... the cause of their fight is you. Since you're being quite possessive with Dee. Aish! If only you know.
 
 
...
 
 
Both Dara and Jiyong decided to go out of the museum after they both already saw everything inside the museum. Thye both sat down on the bench which faces a huge swimming pool like fountain that was purting out water with a choreograph. It was relaxing to both of them as they battle out their brains with their own problems. 
 
 
' Do you want an ice cream Jagiya, ' Jiyong sweetly turned to her. A smile emerged in her lips, upon hearing one of her favorite words in the whole wide world: ice cream. She excitedly nodded at him, ' Chocolate please, ' Jiyong lightly pinched both of her cheeks as she find another cute side of her. Dara frowned with what he did which made him chuckle lightly. ' Wait right here, ' he said as he stood up and went to the ice cream vendor who was quite far from their bench.
 
 
After he left Dara heard some small cry that was coming behind one of the bushes. She quickly stood up and look for its source. And there she found one little girl crying her heart out. And you know her, she when it comes to children so she went and comfort the little one.
 
 
' Hey, what's the problem? ' she asked gently as she caressed the crying girls back. ' My kite was stuck in the tree, ' the girl whispered in between her sobs. Dara quickly glance up and there she saw the pink kite stuck on the tree. ' Stop crying sweetie we'll get your kite back, ' she said as she tried cooing her. ' Really? Can you reach it? ' the girl asked her. Dara smiled at her. ' I can't its too high but I can climb a tree! ' she puffed proudly. ' Really? Would that be okay? ' the girl asked once more. ' Yah, yah, you worry too much! Trees are my second home! ' she grinned at her which made the girl lightly laugh. ' I'll cheer for you unnie! ' the little girl cheerfully added as she wiped her tears away.
 
 
Dara quickly climbed the tree after removing her combat boots. She's wearing her usual uniform. Well, I bet I don't need to describe her own uniform right. And since Dee is a climber since her elementary days she successfully climbed the tree in less than a minute. She carefully stood up on its branched and carefully walked on it to reach the kite. When she was finally able to grab it she look at the girl with a proud grin plastered in her pretty and now sweaty face. 
 
 
But then she suddenly heard a loud cracking sound blend with a scream from the little girl. Dara gasped as she felt the branched broke. She know she's not going to land safely, she just closed her eyes braced her self for the pain that will come as her body slam at the ground. 
 
 
She slowly open her eyes when the pain she's waiting for didn't come, only to meet a dark intent and extremely worried eyes. He slowly put her down as he inhaled deeply. ' How many times to I have to tell you not to climb a tree!! ' his deep voice almost boom all over the place that it quickly grabbed the attention of everyone. She didn't answer him she just stare at him blankly. He run his palm on his face with overwhelming frustration. He's seriously will lost all his bolts all because of her. He don't know if he can still take her. 
 
 
Dara unknowingly drop the kite on the ground as she quickly wrapped her arms at him and hugged him tighter as she burried her face on his chest. She doesn't give a damn if she's going to have to tip toe because he's freakingly tall. All she want to do is hug him, to feel his warmth against her. 
 
 
' I'm sorry Tabi, sorry for falling, sorry for forgetting, sorry for being stupid! ' she wailed in his chest. His heavy breathing went even as he wrapped his arms around her waist with his face burried in her shoulder. ' No, I'm the one who's stupid here. Seung Ri is right its your birthday I should have respected your decision on how you wanted to spend it. I guess I'm just shock and not used at all this sudden changes, ' he gently muttered at her as she tighten her embrace at him. ' Nah, we're both stupid, ' Dara chuckled.
 
 
' Anyways, Happy Birthday, ' TOP smiled at her as he pull himself away from her and gave her a quick peck on her forehead which surprised her. ' What's that for? ' she hissed at him. ' Oh I forgot you're already taken, ' he laughed heartly.
 
 
' Happy Birthday noona! I'm glad you're already okay with hyung! ' Seung Ri suddenly popped out of nowhere. ' Happy Birthday!! ' Daesung and Youngbae seconded again popping out of nowhere. ' Wow, did I really fail to spend too much time with you all that you suddenly learn some weird skill of suddenly emerging out of nowhere? ' Dara asked full of sarcasm which made them all laugh. 
 
 
' We'll give your gift when we come back to Korea! ' Daesung proudly puffed. Dara's face brighten, ' Wah! I bet its the thing I've been asking for! ' she happily chirped. ' SECRET! ' the boys answered proudly. She just pouted in disappointment which made Youngbae pinched her cheeks lightly. ' You know what, you better go back to your boyfriend, ' Youngbae chuckled at her. ' And before we find our selves dead with his death glare, ' Seung Ri added. Dara just curse them as she gave them the finger which just made them laugh. 
 
 
Dara bent down to pick the kite and happily gave it to the little girl she almost forgot thanks to her moronic friends. ' Thank you unnie! You're the best, ' the littel girl happily chirped as she gave Dara a quick tight hug. ' You're welcome, ' she said with a smile as she patted her head. The girl just happily dashed away back to her parents, who were probably inside the museum. 
 
 
Dara then glared at her friends after she wore her combat boots back she then turned her back away from them. But then TOP stop her and pull her closer to him. ' You owe me a day since you forgot the tradition, ' TOP whispered in her ears. Dara just looked at him with confusion. TOP just rolled his eyes as he heaved a sigh. ' It means you will spend one whole day with me to pay for your sin! ' he explained now in a loud voice since he was quite pissed. ' Ahh, sure sure no problem! ' Dara happily replied because she didn't have the slightest idea that she was just asked on a date. ' Is that all? ' she asked. TOP and the others nodded as she just paced back to her boyfriend who was watching the whole incident. 
 
 
' TOP hyung what was that for? ' Daesung asked TOP, who just gave him a playful smirk as a reply. ' I don't like what I saw and what I'm seeing, ' Youngbae stated as his eyes slitted. ' Whatever it is TOP hyung better drop it off, ' Seung Ri added. ' I'm not doing anything, its just a date. You're all thinking too much, ' TOP simply said as he pace back to the museum while having both hands inside his pockets while whistling. Daesung, Seung Ri and Youngbae just looked at each other then shrugged as they trailed behind TOP.
 
 
...
 
 
Jiyong can't describe how scared he was when he saw Dara fell from the tree. He threw the ice cream he was holding and literally run his life out just to reach her, but he was beaten by TOP. Well, atleast she's safe plus it will give them a chance to fix their issue. 
 
 
But then he was stiffened when he saw TOP kissed Dara on her forehead. His heart just felt like it was striked with thousand needles. But he choose to shake his thoughts away since he was her friend and probably he was just shaken that Dara almost fell, like him. Honestly he wanted to lock Dara in his arms right now, squeezed her tight and feel in his every vein that she's safe. He wanted to kiss her and pull her close to him. But ofcourse he needed to give them a chance to talk, especially now that they're in bad terms. He would not want to have a frustrated Dara all day, he don't want to see her so worried and sad. 
 
 
Then his heart felt like it was squeezed tightly when he heard TOP talking about a whole day with him and Dara just agreed to it. And together with pain he felt inside his chest he was pissed greatly, he was super pissed that if ever he punch any tree here, it will fall to the ground and if he touch the water in the huge fountain it will boil cause he was super red out of anger, frustration and jealousy. 
 
 
! Did she just ingly AGREE to spend a WHOLE DAY with HIM?!?! Just HIM?! Is she nuts! She's crazy! She agree to spend ONE WHOLE DAY? Does she forgot that she has a BOYFRIEND! And the name of her BOYFRIEND is KWON JIYONG!! K-W-O-N   J-I-Y-O-N-G! KWON JIYONG!! or in other words ME! ME! and ME! And does that TOP forgot that she's mine! That she's MY GIRLFRIEND!?!!?
 
 
Does she find it fun when she snap all my patience away!! Damn you Sandara Park! No! No! Erase that!!  DAMN YOU CHOI SEUNGHYUN!! GO straight to hell!!
 
 
Uh-oh seems like anger and jealousy is not a good combination for Gee, he looks like he was about to explode anytime. Relax oppa, TOP oppa is Goddess D's bestfriend remember? And beside you're not really in rela----
 
 
Gulp! Let's just go back to the story before he pour all his anger to me  
 
 
...
 
 
Dara stared at Ji with both amusement and disbelief, he was just standing there stiffen like he saw millions of ghost, but the diference is instead of being pale he was all red and his brows are meeting in the center. ' What happened to you? ' Dara asked him, but then he remained in his position not looking at her, not answering her question. ' Hey I thought you bought an ice cream! Where is it? ' Dara asked him as he stared in his hands which holds nothing. He's still not answering her and it quickly piss her off, she's not that patient you know.
 
 
' Yah! Answer me moron!! ' Dara shouted as she finally snapped, but unknown to her that it snapped him too. He wanted to hug her but he was too pissed to do it. He wanted to talk, to answer again he's too pissed to do it and her shout pissed him more that it finally snapped him. He then stomp away from her without any words, without looking at her.Dara gasped in disbelief, that after he didn't answer her which made her look stupid, he just suddenly walked away from her, no scratch that he just suddenly stomp away from her. 
 
 
' KWON JIYONG! ' she called to him but he didn't pay attention to her the only thing in his mind is to cool his head to avoid muttering senseless words that might lead to a much bigger fuss. And to avoid muttering senseless words that might hurt her.
 
 
' Yah! Yah! Kwon Jiyong what the hell is your problem!!??! ' Dara shouted as she half-run towards him. Still he's not paying attention to her. ' Kwon Jiyong!! ' she breathed angrily, still no answer, no eyes, no attention on her. 
 
 
' What the hell! ' Jiyong exclaimed as he felt himself lying in a pool of water in other words he was lying on the huge fountain of the museum as Dara was pinning him down. ' What the hell is your problem?! huh Kwon Jiyong!! ' Dara burst without pause nor breathing. Jiyong quickly pushed her as they switched position now with Jiyong hovering above Dara. ' Do you really want to know my problem?! ' Jiyong hissed at her.
 
 
' Ofcourse moron! That's why I'm asking! ' Dara countered. ' My problem is I'm piss like hell when someone touch you, when someone kiss you! When someone ask you on a date and you just happily agree! ' he ranted which stunned Dara. She just stared at him with amusement and disbelief painted all over her face. It took her several seconds and blinks before all of his words sunk into her brain.
 
 
' A-are you jealous? ' she stuttered while staring at the soaking wet guy who was hovering above her pinning her to the fountain. ' Yah! I didn't say I'm jealous! I'm just pissed! ' Jiyong exclaimed. ' Moron! In case you don't know its the same! ' Dara shouted. ' Aish! When did jealous and piss become the same?! ' Jiyong fired back. Dara just threw a 'i-don't-buy-it-so-better-spit-it-out' [whew! that's long] look. 
 
 
' Fine I'm jealous! ' Jiyong breathed out. Dara quickly pushed him away and sat down. ' I can't believe your childish! ' Dara burst into loud laughers. ' What's funny! ' Jiyong shouted as he pouted. ' YOU! ' Dara laughed once more. ' How can you be cute and adorable at the same time?! ' Dara asked as he lightly pinched Jiyong's cheeks which made him blush. 
 
 
' Aigoo! Baby girl you're being sweet today, ' Jiyong beamed brightly at her. Dara's cheeks flushed right away, she then splash water on Jiyong to hide it and divert his attention away. ' Yah! ' Jiyong exclaimed as he countered and splash water on her. 
 
 
Then they both stood up as they started playing on the water and started running at the huge fountain. They were so consume to their little games that they just forget that the fountain is located in front of the museum and right now, everyone is staring at them. But hello they could not care at all, they were enjoying themselves. 
 
 
Jiyong wrapped his arms around Dara's waist but she struggle they fall. Jiyong quickly protected her as he let his body to be the one to slam at the tiles. Good thing its not hard enough. They both laugh their hearts out. 
 
 
Jiyong quickly pinned Dara on the tiled floor of the fountain. ' Ahhh, Jagiya you're making me want to lose control, ' he whispered huskily. ' ! ' Dara exclaimed as he pushed him, which he didn't fight. He just lie down beside side. ' We're both soaking wet I bet Baldy Jang will freak out, ' Dara chuckled. ' Let him, its his specialty, ' Jiyong answered with soft laughters. Dara just laugh as she sat up, then her laughters died. ' What's wrong? Are you hurt? Do you feel cold now? ' Jiyong asked. But Dara just gave him an ' Uh-oh, ' as an answer which made him shift his gaze at what she's staring at.
 
 
He then saw their 10 lovely teachers together with 5 guards. 
 
 
Busted!
 
 
' KWON JIYONG!!!!!!!! SANDARA PARK!!!!! ' Mr. Jang shouted as the couple flinched as they can feel another date with their bald prefect of discipline.
 
 
Well, atleast they had fun. 
 
------------------------------------------------------- :]]
 
 
So here is your another unedited chappie!!
How was it? Haha I bet its boooring, mianhe...
 
So yeah~! Tabi and Dara are okay again! That was fast haha XDD I wonder what would happen on their date! haha Although Goddess D doesn't have the idea that she was asked for a date. haha XDD 
 
But don't worry that date is still more chapters away, geez I'm such a spoiler! 
 
So I thank you all for subscribing, commenting and loving this fic!!
A comment won't hurt my dear~!!
 
So that's it for now!
Bye bye!
Mbie's out~!
P E A C E !!
 
It will take time before I update again I hope u'll wait for me !! :)