Chapter Thirty

ROMEO and CINDERELLA

 

CHAPTER Thirty:
The Rings
 
  
It was already ten in the evening when she finally able to go home only to be welcome by her wasted mother again. Empty bottles are everywhere in their house once more. ' Mom! ' she called as she rushed to the lady lying on the floor. ' Mom, what happened? ' she asked worriedly as she saw her mom's wasted and tear stricken face. ' Our company is falling, everything is falling out of my grip Chaerin, ' her mom sobbed. She hugged her mother, comforting her. She had witness how long her mother work, how much she endure just to establish that company of theirs and now the economy is down and it's pulling their company down. 
 
 
' Your father will laugh at our face, he will enjoy this downfall. We can't let that happen! ' she exclaimed in a bitter tone of voice. Chaerin just tightly shut her eyes. Here she goes again with her obsession on bringing down her dad, making him regret that he lost them in his life. Pride. All of these are because of her pride. 
 
 
' Mom, don't worry I'll call Jiyong oppa, he will be willing enough to help us, ' she said to calm her down. ' NO! ' her mom shouted. ' No one should know this! ' she added. ' But... ' she whispered. ' Chaerin we will not let your father laugh at us, ' she sternly added. ' But how will we earn the millions we already lost? ' she asked. Her mother was silent at first, thinking deeply for a solution that was seemily nowhere to be found. 
 
 
' Marry him, marry Kwon Jiyong, ' she suddenly said. ' Chaerin, this is the only way. You must marry Kwon Jiyong and everything will be solved! We can even surpassed your father's company! ' she said in excitement. Chaerin was not able to say anything. She wanted to protest, she wanted to tell her there are million ways to save their company but how could she say a thing like that to her mother who only cares about her pride?
 
...
 
' Chaerin, you should always keep in your mind what your goal is, ' her mother smiled at her as she combed her hair. ' I know you love Jiyong since you're just a child, I can also feel that he loves you too. Everything will be fine, ' she added earning only a timid smile from her as her fist clenched. ' Mom, there are still million ways... ' she said stuttering. It took her all her guts just to say those words. 
 
 
' Chaerin! ' her mother gasped. ' Ways? You mean ways that will rub the fact to people's face that we're gonna lose our company sooner or later? Do you want us to be embarassed. Your father will surely laugh at us!! ' her mother exclaimed. She bit her lips trying to stop the tears that are threatening to fall in the corner of her eyes. Everything is still about her father. They have left him already to start a new life yet even in France but  he seemed to be binding them with his unbreakable chain. A chain that drive her mother to the edge. A chain that will seemingly forever locked her in sufferings. Nothing changed she's still a prisoner. 
 
 
' Promise me you'll marry him. Do it for me, for yourself, for the both of us neh Chaerin-ah? ' her mother whispered as she locked her in her arms. Chaerin just gulp the lump on before she forced herself to nod. 
 
 
Chaerin heaved a sigh for the nth time. A bitter smile crept on her lips, she doesn't know how many things have she already sacrificed just to see smiles on her parents lips. She can't decipher why the hell does she have to be bounded with the unbreakable chains that her parents put on her.   
 
 
' One moonshine and confiance please, ' a familiar voice said. Her heart skipped a beat as she slowly turned her head to his direction. The music was blasting the whole place yet she can definitely hear him clearly. It was him, he was sitting on the stool next to her. He's handsome as ever, she felt like she hasn't seen him like forever. The bartender gave his order as he grabbed the glass and took a sip on it. She can't seem to peel her eyes off him, like he's the only thing worth looking at in this planet earth. 
 
 
' I hope you know what you're doing, ' he suddenly said without looking at her instead he was keeping his eyes on the dance floor. ' I always know what I'm doing, ' she said with  stuttering chuckles. Seung Ri shifted his eyes meeting hers. He can feel all sorts of unidentified emotions filling his heart to the brink that he knows anytime it will explode into tiny pieces. ' Here, since you're back let me treat you with this cocktail. It taste good, a combination tastes of strawberry and chocolate with the right kick of vodka, ' he said with a smile. 
 
 
If it's Chaerin-ah, I will always find a way to forgive you
 
 
CL's eyes widen when the light caught Seung Ri's hand as he was pushing the drink to her. The silver thing dangling on his hand glimmered. She can feel her heart rampaging inside her chest ready to  break all her ribs. She watched as Seung Ri run his fingers on his hair as the silver thing glittered like it was winking at her. 
 
 
' I have to go, see you around then, ' Seung Ri said as he gave her a timid smile. She just nodded her head as her eyes keep on following his disappearing figure as it drown to the dancing crowd. She felt like she were out somewhere where there were only the two of them. But then when he left the blasting music rushed to her ears as her eyes saw the different lights and the dancing crowd. She's still at the club where she and Jiyong decided to hang out.
 
 
You own the biggest part of my heart right? 
 
 
' You already ordered? ' Jiyong said as he materialized beside her. She just nodded at him as she grip the cold glass of the cocktail Seung Ri bought for her. Confiance. Trust. ' That looks great, maybe I should order something like that then, ' Jiyong said with a smile. Chaerin was only planning to take a sip on the cocktail but then it really taste good that she drank it straight not minding the burning trail it left to . ' Yes it do tastes good, ' she said. Her eyes landed on the galss she was holding. He can still remember how much she loves strawberries. 
 
 
...
 
 
' Woooooaaaaahhhhh!! ' Dara screamed as she raised her hand in the air holding a glass of beer. Seung Ri just arrived and took his seat and started a casual conversation with Daesung. Dara then chugged the glass of beer down as she slumped herself on the couch while being red. ' Dara, enough, ' TOP warned her as he took the glass that she was about to fill to the brink with beer again. ' Aissht! Since when did you become a spoilsports neh Tabi? ' Dara giggled making him roll his eyes. She's drunk. She then then gulped down directly from the bottle. ' Let's party!!! ' she shouted as the boys cheered for her well except TOP who's dead worried about her. 
 
 
' D-dara? ' a voice called her making not only her but also her friends jerk their head on his direction. ' Whoah! Hyunnie!! ' Dara exclaimed as she threw herself to Hyunseung earning teasing from his friends. ' Guys meet my good friend Jang Hyunseung!! ' Dara said as she introduced him to her friends who just nod at him. ' Nice to meet you all, well these are my friends, ' Hyunseung said as he introduced his friends one by one. 
 
 
In just minutes they all clicked together. They shared the same personalities and even got the same say on the same topic. Well, why wouldn't they clicked together even if their school is totally against each other? Let's just say BIGBANG, Dara's group is the B2st, Hyunseung's group, of SFA while B2st is the BIGBANG of YG International School. Both are easy going, party goer and troublemakers.
 
 
' You know what we will not enjoy just staying here, let's dance! ' Dara exclaimed as she pulled Hyunseung with her as the others followed well except for TOP who claimed he doesn't have a thing about dancing. He and Bom are left behind. ' Dae, look after her, ' TOP whispered to Daesung before the latter leave their table. ' Sure hyung,' Daesung smiled at him. 
 
 
' Why don't you join them fairytale freak, ' TOP asked without glancing at her rather just gulping down a glass of cold beer. ' Why would I, if the reason why I'm here is already with me, ' Bom replied with a smug smile in her lips as she took a sip on her cocktail. ' Oh, I didn't know you're a drinker. Oh, well I can accompany you in your drinking spree Fairytale freak, ' TOP answered as he chugged down and half the bottle of beer he was holding. 
 
 
Bom rolled her eyes she could swear that TOP is lot more denser than Dara, that it's slowly becoming ignorance. She just shook her head lightly and look at the man her heart was beating for. A smile formed in the corner of her lips. Looks like she still got lot's more to work on, since she fell in love with a stone. But for now she will take everything nice and slow. 
 
Park Bom Fighting!!!
 
....
 
High~! High~! I'm so high~! Fly, fly up in the sky~!
 
 
The loud music is booming inside the club as the lights were seemingly playing a tag, chasing each other as they change into different colors. The mixed smell of cigarette, alcohol and perfumes are filling the air. Rowdy people, hips shaking, body grinding with each other, and the feeling like nothing else matters cause the only thing they need to do is party. She didn't know how long has it been since the last time she see all of these. It felt like forever. 
 
 
' Whoooooaaaahhhh!!! ' she shouted as she put her hands up and swayed her body to the blasting rhythm of every music. She was drunk, she can definitely feel that. She was in the middle of the ground, getting wild, dancing nonstop. ' Ooopsss, ' she giggled as she almost lost her balance good thing Hyunseung was able to grabbed her tiny waist. ' You're already drunk, let's go home, ' he whispered, or rather shouted in her ears so that she can hear it. 
 
 
' What? Don't tell me you're a spoilsports now! ' she laughed as she continued dancing to the music with her eyes close. ' Dara, let's go home, ' Youngbae said agreeing to Hyunseung as they both exchange glances. Dara is already beyond her alcohol limit. And it doesn't look any good to them. ' Come on guys, since when did you become such spoilsports, ' she laughed as she clinged her arms around Hyunseung as the latter rolled his eyes. Yes, he wanted this but not with a super drunk Dara. He do wanted to dance with her, to feel her skin against his, but not like this where Dara is this drunk. He just felt like he's taking advantage of her. 
 
 
Dara was still dancing with her eyes closed as she let her every pain drown in every beat, as she let her tears be snatched away by her moves. She needs this, she need every bit of this. She need to forget that stupid game, she needs to forget this pathetic heart ache and she has to forget all the time she spent with him. 
 
 
But even with the blasting music, liters of alcohol, and this wild party why can she still hear her breaking heart? Why can she still hear the tiny voice inside her calling out for his name, pleading for him to snatch her away from all this pain?
 
 
She snapped her eyes open when someone pulled her wrist and made her face him. Her eyes met his. His eyes are questioning, begging, longing. No she don't know what those eyes are saying, perhaps she was really drunk. And she might have really drank too much, cause she just felt like the blasting music slowly fade away, and the world stopped out of nowhere. 
 
 
' Jiyong, ' she was finally able to utter that word as she felt a lump forming in and as her tears are forming in the corner of her eyes. There's so many things she wanted to say. She wanted to shout, to cry, to beg, to rant and to wail, but why  can't she find her voice. She just felt her strength left her body. 
 
 
' Promise me, you'll wait for me, ' he said with a bittersmile and lonely eyes. ' Please promise me, you'll wait, ' he continued. The loud music was still filling the club but she was able to catch his every word, she was able to hear his every words, his lovely voice. Her tears finally fell and crawl to her cheeks.
 
 
It's not yet gameover. He's not yet leaving her. She just have to wait, everything will be back from how it used to be. This is all she needed.
 
 
Without breaking her stare at his begging eyes she nodded with determination. ' I will, ' she said in between her cries, in between the cry that she was trying so hard to control, trying to suppress. ' Just trust me, I'll be back babe, ' he said as he leaned down and kissed her forehead. She flutter her eyes closed, letting him kissed her longer in her forehead. He pulled back as he removed his couple ring, grabbed her tiny shaking hand and put it on her as it merged with her own pair of the ring. She looked at the glinting rings for seconds and shifted her eyes back to him. 
 
 
She might look pathetic now but who cares she will wait for him if she have to. She was able to wait for hours on that day, she was able to wait in the midst of the pouring rain. Most of all she have waited for years just for him to finally see her. Waiting is an easy peasy task, she knew he'll be back. She might be fooling herself again, but she still wanted to believe that this time he will be back. 
 
 
She just watched him as he slowly disappear, as his figure was slowly engulfed by the dancing crowd, as her tears continued falling down her cheeks. A bittersmile formed in her lips. 
 
 
He will be back... I know he will. 
 
 
Before she was able to regain herself she was shocked when her wrist was pulled along with her body as her lips crushed on a familiar lips. Her eyes widen as her tears burst. She closed her eyes tightly and clinged to him as she pulled him closer to her. They were both kissing each other hungrily, both not wasting any seconds as they tastes each other with longing. Jiyong pulled himself slowly away as he landed his final peck.
 
 
 ' I'll wait , ' Dara said with a grin on her face as Jiyong wiped her tears. ' You better be, and don't hang too much around guys. You don't want me to punish you right, ' he said chuckling as he tapped the tip of her nose with his forefinger. Dara rolled her eyes. ' , ' she hissed. Jiyong chuckled as he turned his back from her and raised his left hand and waved goodbye without looking at her.  Dara just chuckled. 
 
 
Her hands find her way to her swollen lips. Is she drunk? Is what happened an illusion? Cause so far she knew she don't feel drunk anymore. 
 
 
' Lucky guy, ' Hyunseung hissed as he drapped his arm around Dara. Ohh. She's not drunk. It's not an illusion. Dara rolled her eyes as she slowly removed Hyunseung's arm. ' Stop being clingy, Dara's one heck of an obedient girlfriend, ' Youngbae chuckled as the other's followed. ' I am not! ' Dara wailed. ' Yes you are! ' the boys answered in chorus making her grimaced in annoyance. ' You know what? I'm tired let's go home!! ' she exclaimed as she stomped away. ' See, so obedient, ' Daesung chuckled as they followed her throwing tease at her with laughs. 
 
 
...
 
 
' Does he has a girlfriend? Just tell me if he has a girlfriend! I'll make sure that girl will taste hell that she will leave him behind!! ' 
 
 
' Chaerin-ah, let's go home, ' he smiled at Chaerin as he gave her a small squeezed in her shoulder. Chaerin just turned her head at him. She was already red and drunk after drinking almost ten shot of the cocktail she was drinking a while ago. Chaerin then started giggling. ' Oppa let's go then! ' she giggled. ' Where have you been? I've been dying to tell you stories you know!! Fine let's just talk while where on the way~! ' she giggled as she tried to stand up only to lose her balance, good thing Jiyong has fast reflexes. 
 
 
' Let's talk while I drive then, ' Jiyong smiled as he assisted the all too giggling Chaerin who was so excited to tell him stories. 
 
 
Sorry Chaerin. 
 
 
---------------------------------- :]]
 
Long author's note ahead: you're warned. :p
 
Oh my oh my I'm getting tired of dramas, but I still got tons ahead. Gah sorry for the long wait, sorry for a crappy chapter, sorry for the errors. Anyways, I missed the daragon moments already, therefore let's end the drama haha >.< but there are still tons ahead omo. haha
 
Sorry for the long wait guys. I was too busy in school. Everything is making me crazy haha XDD. #justkillmenow.  To clear the misunderstandings, Seung Ri was the one who own the necklace the reason behind the necklace will be revealed in the next chapter and the reason behind Jiyong's attitude too. hehe. 
 
So basically next chappie don't expect too much Daragon, let's give the spotlight to Ririn and TOPBOM next chapter, so you can get a view about those two non main couples hehe :))
 
So basically next chapter is about my second fave couple MR. FREE and MS. PRISONER [ririn] and ofcourse my third favorite, MR. REALITY and MS. DREAMER [topbom]
 
Thanks for commenting, subscribing, reading and loving and even clicking 
A comment won't hurt neh
Oh btw, I'm going on hiatus this whole april and may :( so please comment on my wall for the two stories you want me to finish before the hiatus. I'll be back in June :(
 
Love, love, and love
Mbie07's out
P E A C E !!