Chapter Fifteen

ROMEO and CINDERELLA

 

CHAPTER FIFTEEN:
Protecting and Violence
 
[ short chappie~! ]
 
' Aishh! Seriously what kind of clothing are they selling here? It's almost tisue thin, ' Jiyong bitterly complained as they walked out of the clothing store. ' You're exaggerating, let's just go to our bus, Baldy will definitely fry us again, ' Dara said as she pace to their bus. 
 
 
After they were busted awhile ago, Mr. Jang just gave them another long rant slash speech about their mistake and about changing for good but they were freezing and too busy shivering to pay attention to every word he's saying. That's why he ordered the couple to buy clothes at the near store in the museum, so they went to the store and buy as they were told. 
 
 
Instead of uniform Jiyong is now wearing a plain v neck shirt paired with a faded jeans and blue sneakers. While his girlfriend which is Sandara Park is wearing a plain v neck shirt paired with faded skinny jeans and red sneakers. Yep, they don't want anyone to know that they're a couple. 
 
 
They both look gorgeous in the simple outfit that his fangirls and her fanboys doubled in number even though they are walking hand in hand.
 
 
' Oh before I forgot, ' Jiyong suddenly muttured out of nowhere as he suddenly grabbed Dara's wrist and put something on it. ' What's this? ' Dara asked as she stare at the metal that was now around her wrist. ' A couple bracelet, ' Jiyong beamed brightly at her as he show his own bracelet. ' I just heard about the Cartier Love Bracelet and got interested about it so I bought one, ' he added. 
 
 
' You know what? You're crazy plus this is totally expensive, ' Dara rolled her eyes on him. ' Drop it off jagiya, let's just go before Mr. Jang tied us and let the bus drag us to our next destination, ' Jiyong waved her off before she started her complains. 
 
 
...
 
 
' Wow noona what's with the same clothes thing? ' Seung Ri chuckled as he met Dara and Jiyong at their next destination which is a biology laboratory slash botanical garden. ' Don't get me started, he bought it all, he's the one to choose all of these, ' Dara rolled her eyes as she hissed. ' Same sneakers only different in color too, I suggest why don't you just wear the blue on your right foot then the red one on the left, ' Daesung beamed at them brightly which earned curse coming straight from Dara. ' That's a nice idea, lets try it sometime neh jagiya? ' Jiyong said as he hanged his arm at her shoulder which she shoved off but fail again. 
 
 
' Is that a cartier love bracelet? ' Seung Ri exclaimed as he saw Dara's new bracelet. ' Yup, ' Jiyong smiled at him. ' How much was it? I was really planning on buying one, ' Youngbae butted in. ' Yah! You have a girlfriend?!! ' Dara, Seung Ri, Daesung and TOP exclaimed all together. ' Why? Don't I have any right to have a girlfriend? ' Youngbae asked with a smirk. His friends just scream in reply as they started  freaking out while hyperventilating which made Youngbae and Jiyong laugh. 
 
 
...
 
 
' YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! KWON JIYOOOOOONG!!! ' Dara shouted as she dashed away from her laughing boyfriend who was chasing her while holding a container that contains a poor littly bumpy frog. Jiyong can't almost stop himself from laughing who would have thought that his gangster like girlfriend who can scare the hell out of you is afraid of frogs. He even nearly thought that he has a boyfriend rather than a girlfriend. Seeing her frighten on stuffs that usually creeps every girl in the humble planet earth is quite refreshing. 
 
 
' I'm telling you if you won't drop that I will kill you!!! ' Dara gritted angrily as she took steps backward. ' Babe how are you going to kill me if you can't even move closer to me, ' Jiyong chuckled at her. Dara grimaced as she let out a dibelieving gasped. She swear she's starting to hate Jiyong when he began teasing her like hell. She don't even have the slightest idea on how can he piss her always. And she's starting to curse every little mysterious force that always make him know about the things she feared. 
 
 
' Jagiya, look this frog is really cute why are you fearing him anyway? ' Jiyong grinned at her while shoving her the container. Dara squeeked as she took steps backward while having a really disgusted expression. ' I don't fear it! I'm just disgusted with it! And how come you fine it cute! You're really stupid! ' Dara snarled at him which made him laugh more. 
 
 
' I swear if you don't get rid of it I will never touch you again!!! ' Dara shouted half angry and half wailing. Jiyong was suddenly taken a back with her last statement. ' Hey! That's not fair! ' Jiyong pouted. ' I will never touch you and I will never let you touch me! ' Dara shouted more. ' Fine! You win! ' Jiyong breathed out in frustration as he stomp away  and place the container back the place where he got it, while Dara was smiling in the back of her mind. ' And don't forget to wash your hands! And put some alcohol! ' Dara shouted at him. He just rolled his eyes but followed her none the less. Aigoo what a troublesome couple.
 
 
Seems like you found some magic words out there Goddess D, congrats.
 
 
' Kwon, ' Ms. Lee, their biology teacher called Jiyong as Jiyong went to her while dragging Dara with him. ' What is it Ms? ' Jiyong asked politely. ' Well, I kinda need you to join an activity which will be conducted at the facility's conference room, ' Ms. Lee stated earning a nod from Jiyong. ' Well, as you can see we are not the only school who has a trip here so the organizer decided to have somekind of brain battle and your my best student so I have to ask you to join the competition, ' Ms. Lee explained further. ' I see, no problem Ms. I'll gladly do it, ' Jiyong smiled at her politely. ' I'll wait for you in the conference room, ' Ms. Lee smiled as she paced back to the conference room. 
 
 
' Goodluck , ' Dara grinned at him. ' You're not going to watch? ' Jiyong asked with a slight frown. Dara nodded with a half smile, ' Nah what for, I'm sure you'll win anyway plus I'm not really into geeky stuffs, ' she replied honestly. Jiyong just shrugged actually he already knew she would not watch. 
 
 
' Then shall I have my good luck kiss? ' Jiyong slyly grinned at her. Dara just rolled her eyes. ' Please, ' Jiyong added now with his oh so charming simply irresistable boyish smile. Dara just gave him a quick peck on his cheek which made him frown. ' There! ' Dara grinned at him. ' Aish, you know that's not the kiss I want from you, ' Jiyong hissed as he scratch his head. 
 
 
' This is what I meant, ' he smirked as he cupped her face and pull her to him as he claimed her lips longingly and possessively. Dara just cling her arms around his nape as she respond to his initiated kiss with equal longingness.
 
 
' Aisshhh, you make me want to kiss you all day... seriously why do you taste so sweet, ' Jiyong panted as he lean his forehead on hers. Dara just smirked at him which made him chuckle as he pull away wanting not to lose to temptation once more since he got some activities to do. ' If I win, you ought to kiss me neh baby girl, ' Jiyong whispered huskily. ' Or we could do more than that, ' he added as he winked at her. She quickly pushed him. ' , ' she spatted out.  ' I'll take that as a deal, ' Jiyong smiled at her which earned sets of curses from her while saying he's a cheater for he will win in just a blink of an eye. 
 
 
' You better get your there moron, ' Dara laughed at him earning just another cute frown from him. Hmm, I'm starting to wonder how come mighty G's knees buckling aegyo doesn't have effect on Goddess D? Is she by any chance a super human? Or she's just so good at acting. Oh well whatever. ' Don't wander off too far jagiya, ' he smiled boyishly at her. ' Aisshh I'm not a child anymore! ' Dara clicked her tongue as she turned her back away from him. ' Just saying baby girl, ' he chuckled as he began pacing to the conference room.
 
 
It was almost 20 minutes since Jiyong left her and Dara almost memorized the whole garden since it was not that huge and she's been walking into it for 20 minutes, and take note she's the only student from both school who was not watching the, unknown to her, heating event. She finally felt tired that she decided sat down on a concrete bench. She heaved a sigh, feel the cool breeze. Her eyes shifted at the metal in her finger when it glinted. A smile curved in her lips as she slowly removed the ring to take a better look at it. It was just a simple ring, it doesn't have the elagant and intricated design. Its simple and straightforward, and secretly she's praying that like that ring the reason why she receive such gift from him is also simple and straightforward. She's praying that he loves her the way she have always love him. She doesn't have any idea.
 
 
She looked at the inner of the ring where she read a carved words. She laughed at it but then felt pain deep in her heart. Probably TOP was right she's starting to live in delusion, she's starting to believe that this whole set up, that this whole game is nothing but the reality. She just bitterly chuckled at her stupidty.
 
 
She just let out another frustrated sigh as she slowly slid the ring back to her finger but then like the old drama you watched in that television of yours the ring slipped from her hand and started rolling. And since Dara literally valued the ring more than her precious life she chased it. And I know you can already picture her out, she's starting to look messeir again with dirt in her face and disheaveled hair. She can beat 50 huge thugs in just snap but then it took her almost forever just to chase a small ring. 
 
 
When she finally able to get hold of her ring she stood up only to find herself bumping into someone's chest. She took a step backward to see the face of the man she bumped into. Oh don't worry he's not a ruffian or a thug, in fact he looks so handsome that he will melt your heart away in an instance. But in case you forgot he bumped into the densiest girl alive in town, Dara just raised her brow at him. Yup his charms didn't work even though he already has this charming sweet smile that show his dimple. 
 
 
' Sorry, ' Dara plainly mumbled that it almost sounded monotone. ' No its okay, ' he replied still with a sweet smile plastered on his face but his eyes show great shock and confusion at the same time. ' Have we met before? ' he asked her while staring straight int her eyes. Dara just snorted after hearing the most common line of the classic players. ' Spare me with the drama, just spit your classic lines to some stupid girl that would believe you easily, ' Dara smirked at him as she slid the ring in her finger and turned her back away from him.
 
 
But as you guested he just held her shoulder to stop her. ' No seriously, you look so familiar, ' the guy insisted once more. Dara just turned to him sharply as she shoved his hand off her. ' Look pretty boy, I'm not really into love games... I'm sorry I bumped at you but would you please off its not like because we bump at each other it means we already exchange souls and become soulmates, ' Dara ranted at him to make sure he will not insist his funny ideas again, well she could use another method but that method would require the pretty boy to sacrifice his precious face. 
 
 
The boy just chuckled t her. ' You're weird, ' he stated which made Dara gasped while staring at him disbelievingly. ' I'm Lee Min ho by the way, ' he said as he grin at her and offer his hand. Dara just rolled her eyes and when he was about to shake Minho's hand a voice stopped her to do so. 
 
 
' Babe, I was looking for you, ' Jiyong emerged as he placed his arms around Dara, quite yes just quite possessively as he glared at the guy infront of his girl. ' Yah! Why are you here is the contest already finish? ' Dara asked as she turned to him, completely forgetting about the pretty boy name Lee Min Ho. Jiyong just nodded at her with a smile. ' I won and I'm expecting for my prize tonight, ' he said teasingly as he winked at her making her cheeks heat up which Jiyong failed to see when he divert his gaze back to Minho.
 
 
' What brought you here? ' Jiyong asked Minho as if they knew each other well which raised not only the eyebrow but also the curiousity of Goddess D. ' I'm here because of the school trip, '  Minho casually answer with a timid smile. ' Seems like you just forgot I study at YG International School, ' Minho smirked at him which made Jiyong laugh softly. ' Probably, you're not that important to be rembered Lee, ' Jiyong sharply stated which made the latter flinched.
 
 
' Let's go Jagiya, the bus might leave us, ' Jiyong turned to Dara sweetly which made Dara more curious and confuse at the same time since she can really sense a weird tension between the Minho guy and her boyfriend. Dara just nodded as they both turned their back from Minho. ' Congratulations on winning by the way, as expected from the perfect prince Kwon Jiyong, ' Minho smirked but he gained nothing from him, not even a small act of glimpsing. He just don't care. Minho just stare at the couple as they slowly vanish in his eyes
 
 
He was just taken back to reality when his phone ring. He quickly answered it. ' Hello? ' he greeted right after pressing the aswer button. ' Hello hyung! I heard your in Japan right now! ' a happy voice greeted him back. ' Oh, how are you Sanghyun? Yah I'm here in Japan right now. want something? ' he asked back at him with a grin though Sanghyun can't see it.
 
 
Then something rushed to him as he remebered Sanghyun he quickly look back to find any sight of Jiyong and his girlfriend but they're already gone. He just heaved a sigh thinking that he's probably just confused, or probably had a little mirage thing.  ' Sanghyun, you know what I'll tell you something funny. I bet you won't believe it, ' Minho chuckled as he started pacing to wherever he's planning to go to. ' Okay, I'll listen, ' Sanghyun chuckled on the other line.
 
 
...
 
 
She welcome the cold breeze as she spread her arms, she inhaled deeply and stared at the beautiful moon that shone in the clear night sky. Then she shifted her eyes back to the sea as a smile emerged in her lips. Then she suddenly felt an arm wrapped in her waist and a chin rested in her shoulder. ' I came here to pick up my prize, ' he whispered huskily in her ears. ' , ' Dara rolled her eyes which made him chuckle. 
 
 
' Wanna take a walk at the beach before heading at the party? ' Jiyong asked with as smile as he pulled himself away from her. ' I was planning to, ' Dara plainly stated. Jiyong smiled as she looked at her girlfriend, who was wearing a black dress pairing it with a red sneaker, her hair is hanging freely in her shoulders, still messy and she only put a lipstick paired with the magic of liquid eyeliner as her eye make up. She doesn't have any accessories except for those he gave, she's not wearing any expensive nor elegant dress to be exact what she's wearing is simple but yet he knew she's the prettiest girl in the whole campus. 
 
 
It was the last night of their school trip and it is always the school tradition to held a school ball during the last night of the trip, and that's the reason why he's wearing a formal wear too. Well, I wouldn't say its formal because liker her girl he's just wearing a black suit paired with a white v neck shirt, washed out denim and sneaker. They were both wearing simple outfits yet they both look gorgeous that they can sure make anyone envy them and agree they fit each other well. 
 
 
Dara bent down to remove her sneaker but Jiyong stop her. ' Let me do it, ' he smiled at her. ' I have hands I can do it, ' Dara waved off as she rolled her eyes. ' Just let me serve my girlfriend okay? ' he winked at her which left her stun and basically just let him do whatever it is that he wanted. ' There all done! Let me remove my sneaker first, ' Jiyong said as he removed his shoes and the jump at the small fence in front of them landing straight to the sand. He held out his hand which she hold with a tiny frown in her face which made her more cuter which made Jiyong chuckled. Dara then stepped on the fence as Jiyong grabbed her by waist and land her safely on the ground. 
 
 
' You look gorgeous, ' he whispered at her as he entwined his hands with hers. She just shook her head lightly wanting to shake the giddiness she's feeling and wanting to put a facade that she hated everything he's doing but deep inside her [*whispers*]she's one of us a fangirl. He just chuckled at her as they began walking at the shore feeling the sand in their feet and feeling the cold breeze that touches their bodies. As they both let their hearts wish for more yearn for more and whisper secretly how they love each other.
 
 
Oh for crying outloud! Just confess to each other!
 
 
...
 
 
' I thought you're planning to get Dara noona, hyung ' Daesung breathed as he handed TOP a glass of champagne. TOP just smirk at him as he hold the glass, ' I am. ' Daesung just stared at the couple who was bickering in the shore, far from where they are. ' Give it up TOP let them be, ' Youngbae butted in as he leaned on the metal railing and took a sip on his glass. ' Besides do you think they'll break up, come on Hyung be realistic, ' Seung Ri joined in. 
 
 
' You're the one who should be realistic baby Ri, those two are not really in a relationship, ' TOP chuckled as he intently stared at the couple who was now chasing each other while Dara's holding some stick. ' So what are you planning? ' Daesung turned to him. ' I'll wait, ' TOP plainly answered.
 
 
' Wait? ' Seung Ri repeated in wonder. ' I'll wait for the time that Jiyong will end his game and when Dara will be shattered, then that's when I come I'll be his shoulders to cry on, a knight in shining armor, ' TOP aswered oozing with confidence as he gulp the champagne down. ' You sound creepy and dreamy, ' Youngbae chuckled. 
 
 
' I wonder what will you do if what you're waiting for won't come? ' Seung Ri said as he took a sip on his glass then pace back to the hall. Youngbae just tapped TOP's shoulder as he followed Seung Ri. ' As long as you won't do anything to harm Noona, we'll keep our silence, ' Daesung said as he paced to Youngbae and Seung Ri. 
 
 
TOP just raised his empty wine glass as if he was about to toss with the couple who was drown to the happiness they're sharing at the shore. ' Only the best for those who wait, ' TOP smirked as he turned his back and pace to where his friends are.
 
 
 
------------------------------------------- :]]
 
H A P P Y    N E W    Y E A R !!
Excited for 2012~!! 
 
Reasons [ some of ]
-BIGBANGisBACK
-I'll stop being lazy hehe :]
-its the year of [g]DRAGON~! Boooyah!
 
So here is another UNEDITED BOOOOOOOOORRRIIING CHAPPIE for you guys!
I love yah all and I'm happy to end and start a year with yah all~!!
 
So what is TOP planning? Who is Minho and Sanghyun? Who is the girl that is waiting in Korea
The trip has ended folks, expect the unexpected and stay with me as I unfold this unlikely romance between ROMEO and CINDERELLA hehe :]]
 
Thanks for the COMMENT, LOVE and for SUBSCRIBBING!!
A comment won't hurt my dear~!
 
 
I wish you all the best~! Muah :*
 
Mbie's out
P E A C E !