Chapter Twenty-seven

ROMEO and CINDERELLA

 

CHAPTER Twenty-Seven:
Call part 2
 
 
' Uhmm, Ji, ' Dara called as she shifted her body facing her oh so gorgeous boyfriend who still has his eyes close and has a morning hair. ' hmmm, ' Jiyong moaned in answer still with eyes closed pulling her closer to him as he planted a small kiss on her forehead. ' Does... does she knew about us? ' Dara asked hesitating while staring at her guy's face. Jiyong fluttered his eyes open as it met Dara's. A smile emerged in his lips as he clear the strands of her hair that was covering her face. ' Ofcourse, I'm proud of what we have babe, ' he smiled at her making her blush. Jiyong pull her closer as he claimed her lips and kissed her sweetly as they both drown in bliss. 
 
 
Jiyong then wrapped his arm at her waist as he pulled her at the top of him as they deepen their kiss. Their lips parted as they were panting for air. ' You taste sweet, ' Jiyong whispered. ' I taste alcohol stupid, ' Dara scowled as she pushed herself up and stepped out of the bed. ' Jagiya, it's saturday, let's sleep more, ' Jiyong said as he sat down while looking at her. ' I need to take a bath babe, ' Dara answered absentmindedly as she grabbed a towel. ' Woah! Call me that again! ' Jiyong exclaimed like a child. 
 
 
' Call you what? ' Dara asked not looking at him while blushing deep red. ' Jagiya! Call me that again! ' Jiyong whine while pouting. Dara looked at him, eyes widen. Controlling the fan girl that was raging inside her to come out. Unnie, just let it out. ' Jiyong you're being stupid! ' Dara hissed as she paced towards the bathroom. ' Yah! Yah! Why did it became Jiyong again! ' Jiyong exclaimed as he stood up and grabbed Dara's shoulder. ' Jagiya! ' Jiyong whine while being all cute. Dara rolled her eyes as she proceed to the bathroom as Jiyong whine. ' I need to bathe babe, ' Dara said before entering the bathroom. 
 
 
There were silence at first after the door was shut. A grin stretch in his lips as he started jumping up and down. He then rolled on the floor while shouting voiceless. He then rushed to the bed and jumped up and down while throwing all the pillows. 
 
 
Kwon Jiyong? Oh please. 
 
 
A knock on the door made him snapped from his childishness, as he quickly put everything in order and fix himself. ' Good morning young master, ' Mr. Yoon, the Kwon's butler, welcomed after he opened the door handing him a news paper. ' Sure, we'll be there in a minute, ' he said with a timid smile and nod. The butker then excused himself as Jiyong slowly closed the door. He then walked towards his coach sat and start reading the news paper as if nothing happened. 
 
 
Oppa. *facepalm*
 
 
...
 
 
The maids can't still stop not to feel giddy and not to giggle upon seeing our couple made their way to the dinning area hand in hand with little banterings. They can feel how the huge empty mansion was slowly being filled with happiness, its dull color was slowly being replace with bright swirling colors. The empty silence and the lonely table was all slowly being erased with her smiles, laugh, growls, frowns and grimace. Dara was not only giving life and happiness to Jiyong but she also bought happiness and relief for those who have witness the Jiyong's loneliness.
 
 
There were lots of food prepared on the table and to think it was only breakfast. Better start imagining Dara's eyes twinkling in what she's seeing as created a waterfalls. She's such a tiny glutton. She quickly sat down as Jiyong sat beside her and wrap his arm on her waist pulling her closer to him, as if he can't get enough of her. Dara rolled her eyes and let out a frustrated scowl. She thgen shifted her eyes on Mr. Yoon and the maids who were just on stand by waiting for their master's order.
 
 
' Why don't you all sit down and join us? ' Dara innocently asked as they shooked their heads. Jiyong shifted his eyes on them. ' Come on, are you afraid of this scumbag? ' Dara asked as she pointed Jiyong. They all shook their heads as they depended their master. ' Don't be afraid of him! He won't bite, ' Dara grinned. ' And beside if he did something to you just tell me I will give him a good beating! ' she added proudly. But then the servants just shook their heads with a nervous smile on their faces making Dara frown. 
 
 
' Babe, you should ask them to join us. And you should ask them to join you eat every now and then, after all they have been here all their lives, their more than servants they're family, right? ' Dara asked Jiyong as the lad displayed a genuine smile on how big his girl's heart is. ' In that way, you won't feel empty. In that way you will know, you will notice they are here for you not just because they're servants but because they treat you special, ' she added with a smile. ' Am I right guys? ' Dara turned to the servants who just nod their heads with small tears on the corner of their eyes. 
 
 
' What are you waiting for? Sit down and show me how special I am, ' Jiyong chuckled as the servants giggled and took their seats. Their breakfast became lively and much happier with all of them. Jiyong and Dara never fail to amaze everyone with their banterings that turns into sweetness, and sweetness that turns into banterings. 
 
 
Jiyong then stole a small peck on her lips which made her scowl. She doesn't have the slightest idea on how happy he is, on how thankful he is for her, for the warmth she is giving him. 
 
 
...
 
 
' Can't we cancel it? Okay, okay then I'll be there as soon as possible. Just stand by, ' Jiyong then pressed the end button as he place his phone on the table. He then crawled to the sofa inside his room where Dara lying while browsing the magazine she was holding. He then gently lied down on the top of her. ' Babe, I need to go to one of the company's branch, ' Jiyong said almost sounding like whining. ' Then go, ' Dara said flatly making the boy frown. ' Daaaaraaaa.... ' Jiyong called like a child wanting her full attention. ' What? ' Dara breath an angry whisper as she placed the magazine on the table and met his eyes. 
 
 
' I have to go there as soon as possible, ' Jiyong said. Dara raise her brow. ' So what do you want me to do? ' she asked. ' Where would you like to stay? Here or in your house? ' Jiyong asked making Dara silent for awhile. ' I pick our house, it maybe small but it... ' Dara stopped in the middle of her sentence contemplating whether she shoud continue or not. ' It doesn't feel empty, ' Jiyong added as he gave a small peck on her lips. ' I know babe, ' he said smiling. ' Anyways, I will drop you first at your place, then I will proceed to the company, ' he added with a smile. 
 
 
' But promise me we will meet at park at seven, ' Jiyong said as he started showering her face with trails of small kisses. ' Give this day to me, neh Ms. Park? ' he whispered huskily. ' Do I have any choice? Can I say no? ' Dara said in a low voice as she drown in the sensation he is creating. ' Well, NO, ' he chuckled as he fully claimed her lips after showering it with tiny pecks. ' Okay then, seven in the evening at the park, ' Dara said in between their kiss. 
 
 
She held his nape pulling him more to her, deepening their kiss. ' Yup, you should arrive there on time, ' Jiyong breath in between their intensifying kiss. Dara just let out a moan which finally woke up Jiyong from the bliss. He gave her small pecks before pulling his lips away from her swollen lips. ' You're making life hard, ' he chuckled as he landed his final kiss and proceed to his walk in closet. When he was out of sight Dara then giggled to herself out of the giddiness she's feeling.
 
 
...
 
 
' Seven, ' Jiyong reminded her for the nth time. ' Seven, ' she repeated for the nth time that it was already accompanied with a roll of the eyes and with an irritated voice. Jiyong just chuckled as he gave her a sweet gentle kiss, before stepping down of his car to open the door for her. ' Take care then, ' Dara said in a monotone as she paced towards her house. Jiyong just shook his head with a smile as he quickly slumped himself on the driver's seat and speed off. As his car gradually drift away, Dara can only heave a sigh, wish him goodluck and pray for his safety in silence.
 
 
' Darong, ' a voice called her before she was able to enter her eyes. She then turned to look at him only to see TOP leaning on his black Ducati while holding his helmet on the other side of the road. ' Oh Tabi what brings you here? ' she asked as she walked towards him. ' Well, I'm bored so you wanna ride? Let's go to some places, ' he grinned arrogantly at her. ' I like what you're saying, ' Dara grinned. ' Where's my helmet then? ' she asked. TOP gave her quickly her helmet which she wear immediately. TOP stepped on his bike followed by her. ' So where are we going? ' she asked him. ' Beats me... let's just let speed take us to anywhere, ' he chuckled as he kicked the bike to start and with the roar of the engine they both speed off. 
 
 
...
 
 
It was almost seven when Jiyong arrived at the park. After parking his car he then proceed to sit down on the place they talked about as he glance at his wrist watch. He then grabbed his phone and when he was about to dial her number he run his palm on his face upon remembering Dara left her phone at his house. He just heaved a sigh and stared at his wallpaper for awhile. It was her picture in which she was peacefully sleeping, looking like an angel. A smile emerged in his lips.
 
 
In reality he was dead tired. The construction of their new mall had a small problem, and even though it's small it's enough to give you headache and throw you into exhaustion. He was tired enough to want to see his bed immediately and doze off with her on his arms. But then he will not choose to do that. It was his birthday today and like all the birthday that come and go he was not expecting for her to know or give a damn about it. He's used to it. But since she was with him now, he wanted to spend it with her. If only he doesn't need to attend to the problem at their new business, he could have been relaxing in his yatch with her in the middle of the sea.
 
7:05
 
He waited and waited the clock tick and tock but she's still nowhere to find. Dara might have been a very bad student and individual but he knew more than anyone else that she's not a woman who turn her back on his words. He's starting to worry and it's killing him. He already stood up, walked, sat down and if it will not make him look crazy he could have been tumbling now. 
 
7:40
 
He's slowly losing his wits out of thinking all the possibilities but then he tried to pull himself together and tried to stop himself from thinking too much. But then he can't just help himself not to worry that he stood up and paced to his car when his phone suddenly rang. 
 
 
' Hello? ' he asked. ' Oppa! Where are you I've been waiting here in the airpost for about 30 minutes! ' the girl on the other line exclaimed. ' Chaerin? ' Jiyong asked. Chaerin rolled her eyes and can already guess he forgot about their conversation last night. ' Jiyong oppa have your brain is slowly losing its wits, you promised me to fetch me here at the airport last night, ' she explained making Jiyong utter a long 'ohh'. 
 
 
' God! I'm sorry Chaerin I forgot about it. Can you just grab some taxi out there I stil--- ' he wasn't able to finish his sentence when the girl burst out. ' Oh no no no oppa! You promised me! And beside I have waited already and I will wait util morning if I have to! You and I will repeat YOU should be the one to fetch me! ' Chaerin burst. Jiyong heaved a sigh at first trying to compose himself to explain things better to her. ' Chaerin-ah, listen first, ' he said calmly only to receive another rant from her. 
 
 
' No oppa! I will wait for you even in the middle of the storm! Besides we haven't seen each other in such LONG time and yet you will exchange it with a date with Dara! God oppa! ' Chaerin ranted making him scratch his head. 'Okay then, wait for me okay? ' he asked as he started walking to his car once more. After saying goodbye and after he slid his phone on his pocket a strong pour of the rain just came almost drenching him wet if only he wasn't able to reach his car immediately. He took a final glance at their meeting place before starting the engine and speeding off.
 
 
...
 
7:55
 
Dara was drenching wet when she was able to reach their meeting place. It's empty and not even his shadow or a small glimpse of his car can be seen. It was raining heavily and she was in the middle of it while hugging a small paper bag on his chest. She wanted to curse TOP, everything is his fault, only if he woke her up from her slumber, she could have made it on time. 
 
 
TOP and she just went for a ride the whole afternoon as they tried all the street foods and goodies they see. After a short while they got bored once more and went straight to his house where they eventually fell asleep. When she woke up it was already 7:05, she hurriedly took a bath and prepare herself using the speed of light but no matter how fast she is it just seemed like all the delays in this world pours on her. She then ran quickly to reach the park and got wet by the pouring rain in the midst of it. But she don't give a to it now, all she wanted to do is reach their meeting place and celebrate his birthday with him.
 
 
She let go another string of curses as she roam her eyes all over the place. She knew Jiyong is just all over the place probably trolling on her. She then sat down on the bench not minding whether the rain is pouring with its cold water seemingly burning her skin. She keeps on roaming her eyes around searching for him. If only she didn't forget her phone at his place this could never happened. 
 
 
Jiyong was tapping his fingers on the wheel as he wait for the traffic light to turn green. He would occassionaly glance at his wrist watch, he knew Dara would be in the place and he knew she will wait in the middle of the rain. But he seemed to be having and off day today, since he's still stuck on the road on the way to the airport to pick the suddenly being all too stubborn Chaerin.
 
 
8:30
 
Dara was still sitting on the bench as the rains keeps on pouring like it was purposely mocking her. Her tears are almost at verge but she's holding it as she hugged the paper bag she's holding protecting it from the rain. It's her fault anyways why she's there. If only she was not late if only she woke up. But then she's hoping he will come. But as the clock tick she's slowly losing her faith.
 
 
' Oppa! ' Chaerin exclaimed as she threw herself at Jiyong. ' Gah! I missed you alot!! ' she added with a little jump. Jiyong can only smile at her. ' I missed you too but we gotta hurry she's waiting, ' he said as he grabbed her luggages and placed it on the compartment of his trunk as Chaerin stepped inside his car and sit on the passenger sit. Jiyong jog to and stepped inside his car and without second thoughts he speed off. ' So we're are we heading? ' Chaerin happily asked. ' At the park, ' he answered timidly. ' Why? It's raining heavy oppa, ' she asked. Jiyong just shrugged. 
 
He seemed to be calm but in reality he was freaking out inside, afraid that she might have been waiting in the rain too long. Afraid that he might find nothing there, afraid that she didn't really went to meet him. His faith is drifting and everything just spell crazy in his head. 
 
 
8:45
 
Dara was now trembling and her lips are paler than pale. She was just praying that the rain would just stop to lessen the suffering she is experiencing right now. And her thoughts are not helping her at all. 
 
All of a sudden someone came and open an umbrella for her. She looked up hoping in her heart that it was him, that he would not do the same thing he did back then. But it wasn't him, it was TOP. ' Dara how long have you been waiting here? ' TOP asked in a low angry voice. ' B-beats me, ' Dara answered weakly. TOP inhaled as he put the jacket on her. ' Let's go, ' TOP said as he wrapped his arm on her. But she didn't even bulge, she keeps on hugging the paper bag and roaming her eyes. ' Dara he will not come here! ' TOP snapped. ' It's my fault! If only I come here early! ' Dara fired back. ' I will wait for him, ' she added in a weak voice with a firm determination. 
 
' No you will just wait until nine, you have waited enough, ' TOP said firmly. 
 
 
' Oppa! I'm tired already let's just go straight to your house, ' Chaerin whine as she stare outside the window. They are now stuck in the midst of a mild traffic. ' Chaerin, I don't want to argue with you right now. She's waiting, ' Jiyong gritted under his breath. ' Oppa, it's already nine do you think she'll be waiting? Wait will she come in the first place? ' Chaerin snapped. Jiyong turned his head on her with slitted eyes as his grip of the wheel tightened. He 's trying to be calmed, trying to understand that her attitude was only brought by jet lag. He then turned his gaze back on the road. Just few meters away.
 
' Why did you come back to Korea anyways? ' Jiyong asked without gazing at her. ' Why don't you want to see me? ' Chaerin asked in a low voie. ' It's not that Chae, I just want to know that after all these years why now? You could have return years ago, ' Jiyong explained. Chaerin let out an exhausted sigh. ' Aunt and Uncle didn't told you right? ' she asked nonchalantly. 
 
' Tell me what? ' he asked. Chaerin turned to him. ' About us getting married, ' she answered flatly which shock him. The traffic light turned green, but the stayed on the same spot with all the beeping sound from the other cars. 
 
 
9: 10
 
' Dara please, let's just go home before you get sick, ' TOP pleaded at her. Dara didn't moved at first as tears crawled on her cheeks. For the second time, he didn't show up. For the second time he left her waiting for hours. ' Dee, ' TOP said as he pulled her closer to him. ' Let's go, ' she whispered as they both stood up. Dara placed the paper bag on the top of the bench. She nearly fell on the ground but TOP managed to hold her firm on her place. 
 
 
 
 
 
For the second time...
 
 
--------------------------:]]
 
H E L L O !!
Aff had been down this past days and when it was back I lost few chapters, subbies and comments TT^TT
Good thing my stories are all saved in ms word. phew. Anyways a comment won't hurt my dear I hope you like this chapter. Don't hate me about this chapter haha. 
 
If you visited my blog which is CRAZYlittleTHOUGHTS you will notice there that this chapter is posted days ago haha. 
 
Anyways thank you for sunscribing, for clicking and commenting. 
Mbie07's out 
P E A C E !!