Chapter Sixteen

ROMEO and CINDERELLA

 

CHAPTER SIXTEEN
When She arrives
 
[another short chappie~!]
 
 
' Oh My Gahd! I'm so gonna be late!! ' Dara shouted as she dashed at their gate while still pulling the zipper of her bag. ' Dear take care! And send my regards to the boys and to your handsome boyfriend, ' her mother exclaimed while smiling and waving at her happily, Dara rolled her eyes yet gave her a small nod. ' I love you mom, I love dad too, ' she grinned at her mother who just smiled sweetly at her. ' We love you too dear, ' her mother replied. Its always been like that eversince she can remember. She is vocal on how she love her parents despite her gangster and badass attitude. She loves her parents and who cares about what people think. If she cares about it from the beginning she should have been much perfect than Kwon Jiyong, her boyfriend by the way.
 
 
She heaved as sigh as she dashed her way out of their place towards to her school. Her neighbors will greet her happily whether its an ahjumma, ahjushi, a child, a thug, or garbage collector they would never fail to call her attention, greet her or just wave their hands at her. She would smile at them and greet them back, remember she's boyish and quite a gangster she's not an ice cold princess so there's no reason not to greet them back.
 
 
She punch her hand in the air as she was able to enter the school gate before it closes. Actually she was even 10 minutes earlier. A wide and proud grin spread in her lips as she dashed towards her friends who was walking ahead of her.
 
 
' Mornin' guys! ' she greeted happily as she playfully hang her arms around Seung Ri and Daesung which is quite difficult thanks to the height difference but thanks to her super high gothic boots that difference is conquered. If only she could also just use something like the boots to ease the diference between her and the guy she loves which is her boyfriend by the way, life could have been much easier.
 
 
She just shook her thoughts away. ' Mornin! ' the boys happily greeted her with a smile. ' Eh? Where's Jiyong? ' Youngbae asked upon finally noticing that the couple didn't arrived together. ' Don't tell me you already broke up, ' Daesung trailed off as they all look at her with expression oozing with curiousity. 
 
 
' Oh please spare me with that, he can't accompany me today he has lots of work, ' Dara said while rolling her eyes. ' Lots of work? ' TOP repeated in wonder. ' In case you all forgot the cultural fest is next week, ' Dara answered irritably. A synchronized 'Ohh' came straight from her friends mouth as they nodded their head knowingly.
 
 
' Wait a second he's not part of the student council right? Nor a president of a club right? ' Seung Ri asked as he turned to Dara. ' Yup he's not but then the SC Pres. ask for his help so that's why, ' Dara plainly answered earning another round of a synchronized 'Ohh' and nods. ' That's what comes in being a good student, responsibility, ' Seung Ri clicked his tongue earning soft chuckles from his friends.
 
 
' Wait! How come you're not late? and to boost your even 10 minutes earlier! Is the world nearing its end!? ' Daesung exclaimed with exaggeration which earn him a smack in the head coming straight form our Goddess. ' No really, how come? ' Youngbae asked facing Dara while wearing a knowing slash quite evil smirk, I don't have any idea how that smirk look like just picture it out yourself. hehe.
 
 
' What? Don't you believe in miracles? ' Dara said chuckling. ' Oh please be honest, ' TOP said rolling his eyes. ' Fine! ' Dara exclaimed. ' He slept at our house, ' she added while grumpily crossing her arms on her chest. The boys was about to laugh and when she suddenly stop them. ' Not one word, ' she warned making the boys cleared their throat and hold their laughters.
 
 
Then all of a sudden seems like all the students time stopped miraculously and everything went to slow mo, well except for the Bigbang who don't have any idea why they were in that mode. So since they're also one curious individuals they turned around to look at the one who seemingly made everything in their school slow mo. 
 
 
' Oh , she's here! She's really here, ' Seung Ri breathed still not blinking and just looking at the girl who was making her way to the school building. And in case you wanna know, just in case, she's the same girl who arrived  when they were in the school trip. ' , I can't believe she will come back to Korea after so many years, ' Youngbae mumbled in disbelief. Dara just stared at the girl with eyes widen and with lips slowly curving into a frown. 
 
 
The girl keeps on wandering her eyes while having a sweet little smile in her lips, the main reason why she failed to notice that even the notorious infamous Bigbang is staring at her. But then her eyes shifted and went straight to the four boys and one girl who were wearing inproper uniform and who were staring half suprised half blankly at her. 
 
 
A smile form in her lips as she dashed at them and practically throws her body on Dara who's frown become a sweet longing smile as she wrapped her arms around her. ' Wahhh! I miss you so much Ssantokki!! ' the girl squeeled loudly. ' I miss you too Bommie ' Dara exclaimed happily. ' Yah! How come you only missed her! ' Seung Ri chidishly pouted. Bom, Park Bom, just giggled as she gave the boys a quick tight hug. ' I miss you too guys! But I bet you missed me! The Bigbang's princess! ' she giggled at them as they all rolled their eyes. 
 
 
' I believe Dara already has that position, ' TOP said with a tinge of coldness which made her pout. ' Well, anyways we better go to our classroom the bell might ring! We don't wanna be late right?! ' she happily said as she cling her arms at Dara and happily walked towards the classroom. They can only sigh and roll their eyes she's too sunny for the gloomy and dark imaged Bigbang. But what can the boys do, if she's the only female friend of Dara? And What can they do if she's her bestfriend? Nothing, they could only shook their head in frustration with a pinch of disappointment and dash of irritation at the overly active bubly girl who goes by the name Park Bom. The girl who claimed to be Dara's Sister slash bestfriend and a whole lot more of slash.
 
 
LUNCH BREAK
 
 
In just a span of one hour the school just found another campus sweetheart to drool over and to envy. She's so bubbly and cheerful that when she walk she could literally paint everything with rainbows. And it disappoint them in hell that she's friend with the stormy Bigbang. 
 
 
' So Bommie what made you come back here at Korea? ' Dara asked Bom as they were walking at the corridor ofcourse together with Bigbang. ' Well, Mom died in an accident, ' Bom said with a weak smile. ' I'm sorry, ' Dara whispered as she tightly hugged her friend wanting to channel her sympathy to her. ' Its ok, I'm fine! ' Bom happily said with a wide beautiful smile. ' Plus, I wanted to see my Ssantokki, ' she added as she lightly pinched Dara's nose. Dara just rolled her eyes but has this beautiful happy smile. ' Third, ' Bom trailed off as her cheeks flushed and as she started fidgetting.
 
 
' What? ' Dara asked as she run out of patience. ' Well I'm looking for my prince charming, ' she shyly added. ' Prince Charming!? ' Dara and the boys chorused as it was followed by laughters. Bom just glared at them which was enough to make them stop. Even though she's hyper and cheerful, I'm telling you you wouldn't want to mess with her nor witness her wrath. 
 
 
' So how are you going to find this Charming thing? ' Youngbae asked trying to blow the heavy atmosphere away. And they're glad it did. ' Well, I already meet him in Paris 3 years ago! Oh gosh! You wouldn't believe he's so dreamy. He's handsome, smart and strong! He save me from thugs and Oh I can't think any other words he's beyond perfection! ' Bom ranted dreamingly, yah she sounded like a fan girl. When they heard the word perfection the boys just steal glances from each other but then shook their thoughts away since its impossible for him to meet Bom in Paris 3 years ago, well unless the world is as small as orange.
 
 
Then Bom continued describing her prince charming without a name. And believe me you can see horror at Bigbang's face as she would use the word sugar, perfect, castle, unicorns, rainbow in one super compound sentences oozing with a fairy tale terms that were beyond reality. 
 
 
' What's that? ' Bom suddenly asked as the stopped on their way and look at the huge field of the school which has lots of metal pipes and tents all for the cultural fest. The boys and Dara sighed finally hearing a normal word from her. ' Well, you see the cultural fest will be held next week, ' Daesung explained. ' Oh! A fest! How exciting seems like I transfered in such good time! ' Bom happily chirped. Then her eyes shifted to someone who was holding a paper while looking at them. Unknown to her the boys that was standing behind her just nodded to the guy while Dara didn't pay even the slightest interest on the guy. 
 
 
Jiyong can feel his eyebrows meeting in the center at the sight before him, Dara Park or Sandara Park his girlfriend to be specific is ignoring him. She doesn't even have the slightest idea on how hard on him not to spend lunch with her and now she's ignoring him. Oh no no no, that's a big no for mighty G.
 
 
Jiyong then walked straight to them to confront his girlfriend only to be shock when the girl that was with the Bigbang suddenly dashed to him and throw her arms at him, embracing him real tight while burrying her face on her chest. ' Oppa! I finally found you! I can't believe how lucky I am!! Gosh! I'm so happy!! ' she squeeled which raised all the questions in him while he was staring at the pretty face of the girl who is currently hugging him. 
 
 
' I'm sorry, I don't mean to be rude... ' he trailed off. ' But who are you? ' Jiyong added. Bom just giggled at him. ' Its okay not to remember me, I'm kinda expecting that! I'm the girl you saved from two big scary thugs in Paris three years ago, ' she smiled at him sweetly. ' Ohh, ' Jiyong exclaimed. ' Nice to see you again I hope those two didn't bothered you again, I'm Kwon Jiyong, ' he smiled at her as he offered her his hand. ' I'm Bom, Park Bom! ' she happily said as she shook his hand and gave him a quick peck on his cheeks, which shock the hell in him, but he was able to snap from it. 
 
 
Unknown to the two the Bigbang were all wearing a very shock expression, they can't believe that it was really Jiyong who saved her. They were starting to think that the word perfection or perfect only belongs to Kwon Jiyong. Then their eyes doubled in size when Bom suddenly gave him a quick peck on his cheek. The boys' eyes slowly shifted at Dara who was obviously hyperventilating yet she's trying so hard to hide it. They just laughed inside their mind, its quite refreshing to see her... jealous.
 
 
Bom happily dragged Jiyong to where Dara and the guys are. ' Guys do you know him! I bet you do! ' Bom happily squeeled at them. ' No I don't know him, ' Dara plainly stated which shook the boys and her boyfriend whom she just said she doesn't know. ' Ohh, isn't he famous? Anyways he's  Kwon Jiyong! ' Bom happily chirped. ' Ooh, so you were the famous genius Kwon Jiyong. Nice to meet you I'm Dara Park, ' she smiled timidly at him. The boys were all panicking in their mind but join her unexpected plot none the less, as they all introduce themselves at Jiyong who was so shock beyond imagination.
 
 
' Where are you going by the way? ' Jiyong asked trying to calm his self down. ' Oh, we will eat outside the school, Dara really likes eating outside and she said she wanted to have a barbecue today! ' Bom happily answered him. ' Oh, mind if I join? ' Jiyong asked her. ' Don't you have lots more work to do Kwon, ' Dara coldly asked without looking at him. ' Nope I have already finished all my work hoping to have some good lunch, ' Jiyong answered with equal coldness. 
 
 
' Oh that would be great!! I know they won't mind! ' Bom happily said as he accepted Jiyong request without asking everyone else opinion. They then began pacing towards the school gate, the boys were walking ahead of the girls. They were silent afraid that if they disrupt the air surrounding them a volcano called Kwon Jiyong might errupt and cause their early death. While Bom keep on whispering her spazz out galore at Dara, which is unkwon to her the GIRLFRIEND of the guy she was spazzing about. 
 
 
Aissh, this look, sound, spell and smell nothing but ... Trouble
 
 
 
and sets of Jiyong's naughty punishments
 
 
Dara secretly pull her phone in her pocket when it vibrated indicating she just received some message. She thought it was from Jiyong, but guess the guy is to busy emitting dark aura and mumbling set of curses and dark spells. So in short the text came from their cute maknae, Seung Ri
 
 
From: Seung Ri
 
Message: Noona, better pacify Jiyong hyung TT.TT he's mere aura is so deathly, I can't even frown I might disrupt the air and that mistake might cause my precious life away... Noona~~
 

 
To: Seung Ri
 
Message: Don't worry about that erted moron, if he touch you I'll send him straight to hell... For now just bear with my plan... I don't want to see Bommie sad...
 
 
 
------------------------- :]]
 
lots of mistakes aigoo =.=
Clarification about last chappie: [ sorry I got confused too... ]
Jiyong and Dara and the rest of the gang study at SFA or St. Forseti Academy
Lee Minho study at YG International School
That's all sorry again~!
 
Done! Happy new year!
So here is your unedited boooooring chappie!!
 
Thanks for the love, comment and for subscribing 
a comment wont hurt neh?? I love you guys!
 
So the one who come back is Dara's bestfriend/sister Park Bom
so @addictedto009: here is Bommie!! hehe Anyways its thanks to ur comment I immediately did this chappie! I love long comments hehe :]] thanks~!!
 
So what will happen now? haha watch out for their lunch all together... Aigoo our couple suddenly don't know each other! Aissh!
 
So bye bye for now!!
Mbie's out
P E A C E !!