Chapter Four

ROMEO and CINDERELLA

 

 chapter three | how to tame the goddess part one
 
 
The noise in the cafeteria died upon the arrival of the school's most controversial couple who were looking all weird now. Well, who in the hell would carry her girlfriend like she's something like a sack of potato. ' Put me down bastard! ' Dara protested weakly, well she already used all her energy while they were making their way to the cafeteria.
 
 
' We're here, ' he said happily as he place Dara gently on her seat at his choosen table. ' Move if you want me to punish you in here, ' he smirked at her. Dara just rolled her eyes, as if she could really escape aside from being drained all thanks to all the shouting and the trashing of room. And most especially thanks to him for making her all red and stiffen with just smile and words.
 
 
I need to kill him before he completely burn the rest of my brain and control my body!! And his pu-pu-punishment! He's a ! A kiss and bracelet stealer!! he's a erted super criminal!!
 
 
And yes there she goes again mentally panicking or I think its more appropriate to say that she's mentally freaking out. ' Here, ' Jiyong voiced out as he place the tray in there table. It was full and oozing out with lots and lots of foods. ' Yah!! Can you consume that all!!?? If that's for me, I'm not a pig you dimwitted genius! ' Dara burst out while staring at him ith slited eyes. ' Oh yes jagiya that's all for you, you're too thin and light weighted dear, ' he answered while tracing her cheeklines as he pull her to cuddle. 
 
 
' Stop this you erted super criminal dimwitted genius!! ' she burst as she pull herself out of him, but again she can't. ' Jagiya stop struggling and just eat, you don't want to waste all of this right? ' he smiled at her. She heave a sigh and pouted her lips, if there's one thing she loves most aside from breaking rules and bones, it will be eating. And how do you expect her to resist all the goodies in front of her. I mean their school is the most prestigious school in the town and their cafeteria is basically serving food that is par to a five star restaurant. 
 
 
And not to mention its her first time eating in the cafeteria for she and her friends would always eat lunch outside school, probably her friends are thinking of her situation. ' Are you sure I can eat all of this? ' she weakly asked as she stare straight in his eyes. ' Ofcourse babe, ' he smirked at her. ' Oh well, just join me we don't want to waste all of this right? ' she said happily as she began eating. 
 
 
Jiyong was just chuckling to himself and being all smiles as he watch the skinny girl in his arm eat like someone who didn't eat through eternity and she's even sitting with her leg in her chair, like some bystander out there. ' Slow down jagiya, I'll buy you more, ' he smile as he handed her the glass of water. She quickly snatch it away from him and drink it all down, while pounding her chest. ' Thanks! ' she breathed. 
 
 
Without any words Jiyong just pull her face to him and the bread crumbles that are in her face. ' Taste much better ' he whispered while Dara and even all the students who were firmly watching them just stare at him in disbelief with mouth hanging open. ' !!! ' she shouted as she slap him in his shoulder. ' Ouch that hurt, ' he said sarcastically. Then there she goes again with tons and tons of complains and curse coming all from . 
 
 
Jiyong who seemingly just mastered how to ignore the freaking Dara just pick one cookie held Dara's chin and feed her the cookie. Dara left half of the cookie out of and stare disbelievingly to the erted super criminal dimwitted genius who is her boyfriend by the way. Jiyong just pull her to him and bite the cookie that is in and break it to half. ' I would love to eat like this all day, ' he winked at her turning her to red with overflowing irritation and probably you know [ *wink* ]
 
 
' THAT'S IT!! i'M LEAVING!!!! ' she shouted as she slam her hands on the table. She stood up and was about to leave when Jiyong pulled her that made her sit on his lap.  ' Who told you, you can leave... I missed you, you know, ' he blew in her ears making her all red. ' Stop this already... ' she weakly protested.  ' Well I'll walk you to your classroom after you're done eating so there's no need to hurry, neh? ' he said as he started to draw circle in her thighs which is hidden underneath their table. Dara flinched and hated how she feel good with what he's doing despite her leggings. She just nodded and started to eat as fast as she can.
 
 
What the hell is with this guy!? If he's still doing it to piss me off he's soooooo successful at it!! He should seriously stop this!! ARGGGGGHHHH!!! I'm soooo gonna kill the hell in him!!! 
 
 
Cause if I don't I'll be the first one to die out of overwhelming anger, irritation and frustration. Not to mention my heart is beating like crazy.
 
 
Oh my I have a heart problem!! Thanks to this erted super criminal dimwitted genius!!!
 
 
...
 
 
' Just let go of my hand! Its not like I'm going to get lost you scattered brain! ' Dara angrily hissed at Jiyong who was just walking while tightening his grip at her hand. ' Babe there's nothing wrong in holding your hand, ' he whispered sweetly. ' You're asking me what's wrong moron?! First if your pissing the hell in me... Congratulation you're soooooooo good at it!! Second everyone in this campus is talking, looking and scrutinizing me because of being in a relationship and walking hand in hand with their shining, shimmering, splendid KWON JIYOOOOOOOOONG!!!! ' she burst out hysterically. 
 
 
Jiyong stop on his track, which ofcourse made D stop too. He hold her shoulder and made her face him. ' Sandara are you seriously saying that? Just don't mind the others okay? ' he smiled assuring her, which clearly didn't assured her rather confuse and piss her. ' Anyway lets go, ' he said as he pull her again to their classroom.
 
 
Before pulling her inside the room, Jiyong pinned Dara to the wall and kiss her. ' So I'll see yah later jagiya, ' he grinned at her while she's all red. ' Don't bother I would love not to see that stupid face of you dimwitted ert, ' she hissed while being all red making Jiyong burst into light chuckles. ' Ohh~~ kay, ' he said in a sing a song tone. Dara just rolled her eyes while wiping her lips with her arm.
 
 
Watch me Dara...
 
 
[ Swimming class ]
 
 
' Don't tell me you're going to ditch PE today, ' Youngbae said while rolling his eyes. ' I think nothing's wrong with that, ' Dara said without the slightest interest. ' Dara you need attendance, ' TOP said. Dara open tried reasoning out but nothing came out, thus making her clamp together. 
 
 
' But the PE today is swimming, ' she weakly stated trying out her luck so that they'll let her ditch PE. ' We know that noona, you will just sit there for attendance, you know we can't let our grades drop, ' Seung Ri said matter of factly. ' Besides we'll just talk to Mr. Kim about your situation, so don't worry too much, ' Daesung smiled while patting her head.
 
 
' I know I just don't want to trouble you, if I turn... ' she wasn't able to finish what she's saying when TOP spoke. ' We won't let that happen okay? So what are you waiting for get out of the boys locker room and go change in the girl's locker room, ' TOP said while pointing the door.
' TOP hyung's right noona, no one can change because of your presence her, ' Seung Ri chuckled pointing the other boys. 
 
 
Yeah, there our goddess go again with her craziness. And yep she's inside the boy's locker room. They were all prepared to change into swimming trunks when Dara just suddenly bust in without any words well aside from, ' I will not attend PE!! '
 
...
 
 
Dara was impatiently sitting on th bench she's bored to death but for the sake of attendance she's still in the school's swimming pool. She just heaved a sigh and just pull a weak smile and stare at her friends who were ruining their swimming class. 
 
 
Unkwon to others there's only one thing that can make her fall weakly to her knees [ aside from the all mighty Kwon Jiyong hehe ] and that is swimming pool. She doesn't know where it started but she has a strong phobia with swimming pool. 
 
 
She can even remember that her friends, the Bigbang, surprise her with a swimming outing. Little do they know that she has great fear on swimming pool. They threw her on the pool and with that she panicked so much and went hysteric, they all pull her out of the water but she's still panicking and freaking out like she's still on the pool and someone is purposely drowning her. She's just screaming for help and endlessly screaming the words ' Stop! ' and ' Please '
 
 
They even needed to bring her to the hospital which injected some medicine in her to calm her down. From that day on they never talked about it nor made her contact any pool. And if ever it will not do her complication they are even willing to let her ditch class, but Mr. Kim already warned her since she always ditch his class that he will fail her in his class. And because of that they were left with no other option but let her in the class, good thing Mr. Kim is quite understanding. 
 
 
Beep... beep...
 
 
Dara almost fell in the bench when her pone suddenly vibrated. She pulled it from her pocket and see who texted her. ' As far as I know he's the only one who knew the number of this phone, ' she whispered. ' That moron is texting in class, ' she hissed as she messed her own hair. 
 
 
From: Baby boy
 
 
' Baby boy?! is he out of his mind!! ' Dara protested inside her head as she continue reading the message with creased forehead and grimace. 
 
 
Message: Hey jagiya, I miss you already. 
 
 
' Its official he already lost his bolts!! ' she breathed out an angry whisper at the 'stupid' message that Jiyong send her. Then she procceed on replying on his message, she doesnt want to be punished you know, who knows what he can do.  After typing she angrily press send.
 
 
From: Baby girl
 
Message: Yah! Moron! Dimwitted genius stop texting while your in class!!! I'm also in class so stop disturbing me PABO! 
 
 
A smile curved at Jiyong's lips upon reading her message. He was almost ready to burst out of their room and ditch their physics teacher but then she replied. He thought probaly she's too afraid of her punishment. In reality he already has his final grade for this sem but still he love to sit in the class to maintain his genius reputation.
 
 
Though in reality he wanted to be next her so he can escape his suffocating image. Cause eveytime he's with her he can feel she can be his self without her questioning and scrutinizing him.
 
 
From: Baby boy
 
Message: Arasso, arasso... study well then :]] I miss you my little rabbit.
 
 
Dara's face turned all red with what she read and then proceed on replying without noticing the glares being thrown to her by her classmates who were Jiyong's fan girls who would literally love to throw their body at him just to get even a pinch of his attention, which is unfortunately all poured to his 'girlfriend' that goes by the name Sandara Park, the school's worst student.
 
 
After replying Dara place her phone in her bag and stood up and look all over the place trying not to be bored. ' Dara-sshi! ' one of her classmate called her. That's new, no one dared to talk to her nor get her attention. It was the first time, Dara looked at the one who called her with a big confusion poured in her face. The other Bigbang members look at the one who called Dara wth suspiscion written in their face. 
 
 
' What!? ' Dara shouted. The girl went silent and hesitant at first but then dash to Dara nontheless. ' Hi I'm Sulli, ' she shyly and anxiously mumbled. Dara just stared at her still puzzled. ' And so? ' she asked. ' I would just like to show you something if you don't mind, Dara-sshi, ' she said with voice slowly falling into whisper. Dara starred at her still puzzled while her friends suspicion is growing more.
 
 
Eversince Dara was announced to be Kwon's girl, death threats just keep on pouring to her locker while she would just laugh at those. Telling how coward those death threats, regarding them as nothing but stupid things.
 
 
' Sure, ' Dara finally answered as a smile emerge from Sulli's lips. She then grabbed Dara's wrist munch to her surprise, though she's quite happy inside that for the first time after studying so many years, there's someone who finally approach her aside from her friends. 
 
 
Little do she know that, that little happiness will be crushed soon.
 
 
Sulli happily pulled her heading towards her own set of friends and happily introduce her making her real awkward, she would just nod and bow a little to them. Plus the fact that they're really near the pool add nervousness to her. She wouldn't want to be like that again, and most of all she don't want everyone to know that she can falter because of a stupid phobia. 
 
 
She's not the only one worried but her friends as well. ' Okay that's it, ' TOP said as he swim back to the edge of the pull but Daesung ceased him. ' Hyung, don't you think its nice for noona to have friends, I mean girl friends ' he said. ' Its okay but those girls they don't look nice to me at all, ' Youngbae hissed. ' I can totally see your point, I think we should pull her away from them before its late, ' Seung Ri said. ' Beside the change Kwon inflicted is already enough, ' TOP darkly mumbled. 
 
 
SPLASH!!
 
 
All their eyes darted back to Dara. Without anywords they quickly swim to her aid. ' Damn! ' TOP cussed outloud. Dara was now hysterically shouting while the others were shock but not the girls they were laughing at her. TOP pulled Dara out of the water. 
 
 
' You can all die! ' Seung Ri shouted as he pushed the girls at the pool. The girls were shaking and tearing up while they were at the pool. ' Get the hell out of here before I drown you all myself! ' Daesung roared at them. ' All of you out!! Before we completely lost our grip and kill you all!! ' Yungbae gritted as all their classmates practically rushed out the pool area saving themselves from the Bigbang's wrath.
 
 
' Help!! Sorry! I will not do it again!! No I won't!! ' Dara shouted continously at the top of her lungs. She was moving and struggling so much that she will eventually end up hurting herself. TOP and the others tried calming her down but nothing work. She was still struggling and its practically driving them out of sanity. They never wish for a day to see her like that once more. They were endlessly cursing themselves if only they pulled her away from those girls from the start.
 
 
' Dara, we're here... calm down, ' TOP whispered gently trying to coo her but nothing seems to be working. ' Hyung let's bring her to the hospital, ' Daesung said. ' No! She will sulk for a week again, she won't eat nor sleep... she'll be at her worst again!! ' TOP shouted matter of factly. ' There's other option, there has to be! ' TOP added as he continue to suppress Dara's extreme struggling to avoid her from hurting herself. 
 
 
' There is, ' Youngbae said as if he was enlightened. ' Seung Ri and Daesung pull Kwon Jiyong out his class now! ' he added the two just nodded and ran not minding if their soaking wet nor even if they're still in school trunks.
 
 
...
 
 
' KWON! ' Daesung and Seung Ri shouted in unison as they bust inside Jiyong's calssroom which is not that far from the pool area. ' Come with us quickly! ' Seung Ri shouted. ' What's going on? ' Jiyong asked as he stared at Daesung and Seung Ri like their crazy, well who's in the sane mind will run in the campus in a school swimming trunks? 
 
 
' Its Dara noona! ' Daesung said, with that there's no need for further explaination as the three of them just rushed to where Dara and the other  is.  An unexplainable feeling started swirling inside Jiyong's chest, probably the leaking anxiousness from both Daesung and Seung Ri are now making its way to his chest.
 
 
What the hell happened to you rabbit?
 
 
 
 
 author's little corner:  
 
Ok who wants some gun to kill Sulli?
hehe just kiddin!!XDD
So what do you think Jiyong is feeling? Lets have a bet, I bet he's still sticking out to his revenge plot. 
So I did a double update! you owe me one haha XDD just kidding this is still not edited though hahaha xDD
thanks for subscribing and for commenting!
A comment won't hurt ne?
Love, love,and love
Mbie's out
P E A C E :**