Chapter Twenty-six

ROMEO and CINDERELLA

 

CHAPTER Twenty-SIX:
Call
 
 
 
' See you're doing fine, ' Jiyong chuckled as he wrapped his arm around her waist. They are still in the middle of the Kwon's huge swimming pool. ' In no time, you will enjoy this, ' he smiled. ' That might take us forever before I enjoy this, ' Dara whispered softly. She's still not used to it, and she's still trembling. ' I'll be here with you, until then, ' he whispered with a smile as he gave a quick peck on her forehead. 
 
 
' Young master, ' a voice of a man said as both of the turned their heads on him. ' There's a phone call for you, ' he continued. ' I'm busy, ' Jiyong said flatly. ' It's young lady Chaerin, ' his butler continued. Dara stared at the white phone that the butler was holding as her eyes slowly darted on Jiyong's way. He was silent for seconds. She has always knew that how much he adores CL, she knew he will not drop the call, especially just for her. 
 
 
But then she was praying that even just this once. She's praying that he will drop the call. 
 
 
' Can you reach the phone to me, you'll get wet. Is it okay? ' he asked as the butler nodded, as Dara's heart sunk. ' Ji, it's cold. I'll be up now, ' she whispered as she slowly pull away from him. Her knees are buckling, she is shivering, not because of the coldness but because of the fear inside her that was slowly eating her up. But she didn't mind, all she wanted to do is to escape away from him, from the pain. Upon reaching the stairs of the pool, she climbed without looking back, without giving him any attention although he is calling her. 
 
 
When her feet touches the ground she quickly dashed after saying she'll just take a bath. But then she stayed hidden for awhile only to hear him talk to Chaerin. Her heart sank more upon hearing words that she will never hear from him. 
 
 
I miss you. I love you too,alot.
 
 
She just heaved a sigh, shaking her head as she dashed away. She then took a bath and dressed inside his room. She was now wearing a his huge shirt and a black shorts while sitting at the edge of his bed. She jumped a little upon hearing a small knock on the door. ' Dara, are you done dressing? ' he asked. Dara hesitated at first, she then heaved a sigh. ' Just a minute, ' she answered forcing her voice not to tremble. She was about to stand up to open the door. Only to hear his butler interupt him again with another call coming from Chaerin.
 
 
She then stood up and grabbed her sneakers and put a black cap on her freshly dried hair. She opened the door of his balcony. She walks and tried looking around. Upon seeing a tree, she used it as her way down. When she safely reached the ground she then went to gate. ' Uhm, Miss where are you going? ' the guard on duty that night asked politely. She just smiled. ' I will just buy something outside, don't worry Jiyong knows this, ' she said lying. The guard just smiled brightly at her as he let her get out. 
 
 
She took a final glance at the mansion and started running away, she knew that Jiyong will be ballistic about her actions. But the question is he really going to be ballistic? Will he find her? Or he will spend the rest of the night talking to Chaerin? Tears flown in her eyes. She's feeling dumb right now. She didn't know what happened to her, why does she felt pain in a relationship that never exists in the first place. She knew it from the beginning, she's crazy. But now she just prove it to her self. 
 
 
Getting hurt without any right. Great work Sandara Park.
 
 
Those were the words mashing in her brain. Words that shout that she doesn't have any right, she will not have any right. Her vision is starting to blur thanks to the tears that were filling her eyes. She then turned around the corner. All she wanted to do is run faraway, no definite destination. Just out of his sight, out of his side, out of the ing pain. 
 
 
She bumped into group of thugs. ' Woah, a pretty y girl! ' one of the thug whistled. She just let out a bitter chuckle as she wiped her tears and looked at the guys with pure disgust. ' Aww, she's crying want us to make you cry now in happiness and pleasure, ' the group leader asked as he moved closer to her. Like many nights in her life, she then fight them, aiming to bring them all down. 
 
 
She was able to wipe the three of them without breaking a sweat just like before but she was pinned to the wall by the leader of the gang. ' Don't worry, I'm still here, ' the gang leader said with a smirk plastered in his ugly face. 
 
 
I'm here. Relax babe, I'm here.
 
 
How many times have she heard those words. Bunch of times? Million time? But where is he? He's not here, he's there talking to the one he truly love. 
 
 
She broke into tears, her strength just drifted away that if she wasn't pinned down on the wall she would have been already on her knees. She never became this weak. She was strong, whe was feared, no one can bring her down. Yet, here she is being all fragile in a very dangerous situation with eyes flooded by painful tears.
 
 
Unnie, only if you know. 
 
 
The thug the grab her tee and rip it off. It fell on the ground leaving her wearing only her black bra. But she didn't mind, the only thing she have in her mind, in her heart, in her soul is the main of the fact that he will never be hers. 
 
 
Then out of nowhere the thug just fell on the ground, making her snap out of her cries as she lifted her gaze expecting him, with a really mad face. ' What the hell Angel!! ' the guy shouted as he removed his jacket and wear it to her. ' Are you alright? ' he asked as he knelt down and wiped her tears. 
 
 
He was not Jiyong, he was not the man who always claim to be always by her side. It was Hyunseung, the guy who tried to bid for her. ' Where the is your boyfriend?! ' he burst once more. Dara just clamped her lips together not planning to answer him anyway. 
 
 
' Dara!! ' a voice she has always loved called as he dashed to him. ' What happened here?! ' he asked as he pushed Hyunseung. ' What did you do?! ' he gritted. ' What did I do?! I just saved the of your girlfriend! She was almost ! And she was crying!! If you can't take care of your girlfriend then gave her to me I'm sure I'll take good care of her! ' Hyunseung snapped as he stood up planning to punch Jiyong, yet didn't do it.
 
 
' Hey, I'm sorry okay? If you hate swimming pools that much we will not do it again. If your problem is Yoona, don't worry too much she's Seung Ri's cousin. She's a friend and has a boyfriend. I'm sorry, just don't do this to me again. You nearly drive me insane, ' Jiyong said as he turned to Dara as if Hyunseung didn't say any words or didn't exists in the first place. Hyunseung just tightly cleanched his fist as Jiyong locked Dara on a tight embrace.
 
 
Dara gently pushed him away as she stood up and turned to Hyunseung. ' Thanks for the help, ' she whispered with the guy just nodding at her. ' Can I ask a favor? ' she asked. ' Sure, ' Hyunseung timidly answered. ' Can you go on a drink with me in a club now? ' she asked as if Jiyong was not existing with them. ' Dara, I don't like this let's go home, ' Jiyong breathed as he pulled Dara's wrists. Dara just pulled her hand harhsly free from him. ' Sandara Park, ' Jiyong warned as his eyes is turning into slits. ' Sure, ' Hyunseung answered. Dara then nodded. Hyunseung flipped his head pointing his black Ducati. 
 
 
' I need some time Ji, ' she said as she said as she followed Hyunseung towards his Ducati. She then fixed the jacket and zipped it up. Hyunseung then place the helmet on her and buckled it. He then ride his bike. And when Dara was about to do the same thing, a hand stopped her. ' Dara, let's just go home, ' Jiyong pleaded as his grip on her wrist tighten. ' I will go home at your place, I just need time, ' she said pulling her wrist away from his grip as she ride Hyunseung's Ducati. Without wasting any seconds Hyunseung then speed off with Dara hugging him tightly while leaving Jiyong dumbfounded. 
 
 
...
 
 
The bartender handed another shot of rhum as Dara grabbed it without hasitation and drank it all in one go. ' Whoah, slow down angel that's hard liquor you know, not water, ' Hyunseung chuckled, making her giggle she's drank already. She had already drank almost seven shots. ' Wahh, this feels good, ' Dara sighed as she giggled once more. 
 
 
' So tell me what happened between you and your boyfriend, ' Hyunseung asked as he took a sip on his drink. ' Boyfriend? I don't have a boyfriend silly! ' Dara said laughing. ' You're drank, Kwon Jiyong is your boyfriend stupid, ' he said as he flicked his finger on her forehead earning a cute ouch from her. ' You're the stupid one here! He's not my boyfriend, ' Dara said weakly. ' Enlighten me, ' Hyunseung said shrugging as Dara tell him the story from the beginning in a super animated matter.
 
 
After hearing the whole story Hyunseung can't help not to feel pity for the great Kwon Jiyong, imagine all the hard on, all the things you do only to know you're dealing with a super dense girl. ' You're silly he loves you, ' he breathed out as he grabbed the glass from Dara's hand and drank it. ' Hey~! ' Dara whined. ' He does not love me, the girl he loves is away from here. She's Lee Chaerin. She's rich, pretty, smart, fashionista and a whole lot more things that I can never be, ' Dara sighed as a forced smile peaked on her lips making Hyunseung slapped his forehead. 
 
 
' Angel look, ' Hyunseung breathed. ' Dara, call me Dara, ' Dara giggled. ' Okay look Dara, you're beautiful, you're kind and you have some sort of charm that will just attract anyone. Trust me he loves you, ' he explained earning only a confused look from her. 
 
 
I give up!! She's drunk!!
 
Hyunseung just place down the payment of their orders as he grabbed Dara's hand and help her. She can't barely stand and she's laughing nonstop. They were about to reach where he parked his bike when he saw a familiar figure staring at them leaning on his white car. It's Jiyong ofcourse. 
 
 
Jiyong walked towards their direction. ' I'll be taking care of her here, ' he said coldly. ' Ji, I'm still going with Hyunseung here, I still don't feel well, ' Dara breathed honestly making Jiyong stiff. ' Dara, you're drunk, ' Jiyong gritted as he shut his eyes trying to control his self. ' Hey, I won't do anything to her unless she's the one who initiate, ' Hyunseung said teasingly making Dara giggled. 
 
 
' Where going home, ' Jiyong said coldly as she scoop Dara making her whine. ' Put me down!! ' she screamed. ' Hyunnie! Help me here! ' she shouted at Hyunseung. ' Sorry baby but you have to fix your thing with your boyfriend, ' he said winking. Dara frown as she turned to Jiyong.
 
 
' You should have not come here, ' she said in a serious tone that made him stopped on his track and clenched his jaw. ' Dara, please just give me an idea why you are being like this. Cause seriously I don't get any of this, ' Jiyong said trying to control his self. ' You should have stayed home and talked to her, ' she hissed. Jiyong let out a frustrated sigh upon getting what she's saying. 
 
 
He's happy that she's being all jealous here, but it just went over board that she even put herself on a dangerous situation.
 
 
' Dara she's a friend, she's my bestfriend, ' he breathed frustratedly. ' Then I should have been you're bestfriend! ' she whined. ' Dara you're my girlfriend. And by any chance do you have any idea that a girlfriend is higher than a bestfriend? ' Jiyong asked. ' But you're ready to turn your back at your girlfriend for your bestfriend right? Then let's be bestfriend, ' she said stubbornly as she forced her self to step on the ground and look straight to his eyes. 
 
 
Jiyong pulled her closer to him, kissing her forehead. ' You just need some rest, ' he whispered tiredly knowing that he also need his rest. A break from her unreasonable outcomes. Dara opened trying to reason out but clamp it together again as she gave him a nod. She's tired also, tired of being hurt yet more tire of being away from his arm, his warmth.
 
 
' Bye Hyunnie, ' she waved at Hyunseung who was just standing there all the time watching them argue. He then waved his hand with a smug smile. ' I-i'll see you again right? ' Dara asked before turning her back from him. ' Of course, whether you like it or not, ' he said arrogantly making her chuckle. ' Till then, ' she said as he nodded. ' Till then, ' he whispered.
 
 
...
 
 
Jiyong woke up from the rays of the sun spilling from his heavy curtains. But what wake him up really is the empty space on his bed where his girlfriend that goes by the name Sandara Park was supposedly sleeping. ' Jagiya, ' he called out but no one answered. He then muttered curses after curses. ' Jagiya, ' he called once more then he heard sound of running water which made him went straight to his bathroom. And there he found his girl crouching on the floor while massaging her head. ' ! I hate hang overs, ' she hissed as she tried standing up only to fall out of balance good thing Jiyong was able to hold her. ' Let me help you, ' he whispered as he help her wash her face. ' I'll ask for medicine, ' he said as he help Dara.
 
 
They both headed on his bed. He gently made her lie down on the bed. He then lie next to her and pull her on a hug. ' Don't ever do that again to me, ' he whispered as his breath touched her nape, which she finds ticklish. ' I'm sorry, I'm unreasonable last night, ' Dara breath out as she held tightly at his arm. ' It's okay, just don't ever leave like that again, ' he answered. ' Please, ' he continued as he closed his eyes. ' I won't, ' she answered timidly which made him hug her more tighter. 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------- :]]
 
Short unedited chappie update :)
Hey wassup guys? Still enjoying Bigbang's comeback? Me? Pretty much. 
So sorry for the late updates and for the errors.
My finals is approaching so it will be much later updates. I hope you'll bear with me. 
 
 
Thank you for subscribing, commenting, and clicking
A piece of thought won't hurt right?
Give me your opion cause I'm telling you SHE will be BACK soon to stir up situations, relationships and lives. 
 
 
So that's it for now I hope you liked my update 
Love, love and love
MBIE07's Outta here
P E A C E !!