Chapter thirty-two

ROMEO and CINDERELLA

 

CHAPTER Thirty-Two:
Comeback and Jealousy
 
 
 
' Good morning Seunghyun! ' Bom happily greeted TOP as if the other BIGBANG wasn't with him. ' Ehem, should I know something about this? I'm you're bestfriend but you greeted Tabi first than me, ' Dara said pouting. Bom giggled as she threw her arms at her bestfriend. ' Aren't you the cutest thing here on earth! Goodmorning y bestfriend! ' Bom happily exclaimed as Dara rolled her eyes. 
 
 
' So what's going on here? ' Youngbae asked as he glance back and forth at Bom and TOP. ' Well I'm courting TOP, ' Bom said proudly making TOP slapped his hand on his forehead as he run his palm on his face. ' Don't listen to her. She's crazy, ' TOP said in low and embarassed voice earning wild roars from their friends. ' Wooh!! Since when? Since when?! ' Daesung asked enthusiastically. ' Ahm I started almost four days ago, ' Bom said still smiling. ' So... ' Dara said while looking at Bom and TOP with teasing eyes. TOP can only roll her eyes. 
 
 
Unnie only if you knew. *facepalm*
 
 
' Any progress? ' she continued as Bom smile fell into a cute pout. ' He's hard to bend! ' she exclaimed making everyone laugh. ' Then why not use heat, you have a hot bod anyway, ' Daesung said with a grin, a... erted grin. Dara quickly gave Daesung a kick he deserved. ' Stupid! Stop giving erted suggestion! ' Dara exclaimed. ' But it worked on you, ' Youngbae said chuckling making her red and earning everyone's laughter. ' W-what are you talking about!? ' she shouted stuttering making them laugh more. 
 
 
Admit it goddess D. The way Daesung suggested worked on you. And mind you you liked it. 
Okay Im shutting up. 
 
' Where the hell is Seung Ri? ' Dara asked hoping to divert their attention which she successfully did. Lucky troublemaker. ' Oh yeah, the last time I saw Seung Ri was when we went to he bar. He's absent for almost two days, ' Daesung noted. ' I tried contacting him yesterday but their butler said that he went out of the country family matters,' TOP said flatly earning a long 'o' from everyone. ' I wonder where he is, ' Bom whispered. ' Don't worry. He'll survive, ' Dara said earning everyone's chuckle.
 
 
...
 
 
' Aishh! ' Dara sighed for the nth time as she walked towards the tree where the frisbee they're playing with is stuck. ' Stop complaining just get the frisbee! ' Youngbae shouted. ' I know! ' Dara answered irritably as she scratch her head. It was their free time. And since it was a cloudy day they decided to play in the field with everyone's eyes on them once more. But since they're used to it, they just think of themselves as celebrity. No good celebrity. 
 
I did't say anything, right? hehe. 
 
Dara quickly climbed on tree after removing her boots earning cheers from her friends which she returned with the finger. They just all chuckled. She successfully grabbed the frisbee and when she was about to go down. Well like all the romcom and the romance story you have read and watched, I think you can already predict what will happen neh? 
 
 
Bingo!! Ting! ting! ting!! Tantananantanan!!! 
Yep, she slipped and fell from the tree. I know you're expecting the almighty oh my prince of Goddess D or you're praying that because he's a perfect being in my story [and in real life] that he can sort of catch him even though he's almost 12 feet away from them. Be realistic neh? There's no way even if he's the champion in all the marathon and dash nationwide. 
 
 
But hold you heart Mr. Oh My Prince Kwon Jiyong might have not able to catch her although he did tried to run to do so, someon caught our goddess. And she actually land top of him and they're lips met. But don't worry Goddess D quickly stood up as she wiped her lips harhsly. ' Hey you're making it look like I'm not worth kissing or worst I taste disgusting, ' the guy said laughing. ' D-dong wook? ' Dara said stuttering with eyes slitted as if she will be able to tell it of she do such thing. The guy shrugged. ' The one and only, ' he said. ' Waah! ' Dara screamed as she threw herself at Dong wook. The lad was caught off guard that he was pinned on the grass. Their friends quickly dashed towards them elated after seeing the friend they never saw for years. 
 
 
I known to them a furious dragon was watching them. Uh-oh someone's in big trouble. Psst! Goddess D someone is jelly! Yah! Don't blame me if you get your punishment there! I warned you. 
 
 
' Oh my gahd!  How are you Dong-wook oppa!? ' Bom happily chirped. ' Never better, ' he said smiling. ' We missed you hyung! We never saw each other for years and you're not contacting us that often! ' Youngbae said while clicking his tongue. ' Sorry I've been busy with tons of things, ' Dong wook laughed. ' REASONS, ' Dara hissed rolling her eyes. Dong wook just laughed as he pulled Dara and headlock her. ' You never changed! ' Dong wook said as Dara tried to struggle out of his arms while spatting curses making her friends laugh. 
 
 
Dong Wook then released her still laughing but in seconds his laughters died as he looked at her with a smile of longingness in his lips. He then pulled Dara into a tight hug, a hug of a brother that missed her baby sister so much. Yes he did love her, but it was all in the past. He has moved on and he sees her now as a little sister. Dara returned his hug. ' What's with you? You suddenly like drama now? ' Dara asked laughing. ' I just missed you crazy, ' Dong wook said laughing. ' She's the only one you missed? How about us! ' TOP pouted and started to act cutely since he was the closest to Dong Wook. They were not called Choi brothers for nothing yah know. 
 
 
Ahmm... Dong Wook oppa even though you see Dara unnie as a sister now I don't think Jiyong oppa see that. 
 
 
Everyone was stun especially the fres from Canada Dong wook when the possessive boyfriend, err, I mean when Kwon Jiyong arrived after pulling Dara. He then pinned Dara next to him as he placed his arm over her shoulder pulling her close to her. 
 
 
I missed this, err, oh yeah I missed this. Anyways, Jiyong oppa you don't want to show the world how jealous you are neh? It's not that obvious especially on how you put your arms around her shoulder possessively, while throwing Dong Wook oppa your dealiest glare. And I bet my all if you can, you could have massacre Dong Wook oppa. Calm down. Chill they're just reuniting neh?
 
 
' I didn't knew that you like to fall... on the lips of other guys, ' Jiyong whispered on Dara's ears making Dara flinched as her heart skipped a beat. God she missed him so much that she wanted to kiss him already, so badly. But she needs to control herself especially he's in a special foul mood. Duh! It's not her fault that she has a clumsy tendencies. ' Let's have lunch together jagiya, ' he smiled at her which made her red as she suppressed the unsuppressable smile on her lips. She just nodded at him. 
 
 
Dong Wook let out a small chuckle. ' I didn't knew you already have a boyfriend, you're not sharing all your secrets anymore, ' he said in a teasing tone. ' I'm Choi Dong Wook by the way, you can call me Se7en by the way, ' Dong Wook turned to Jiyong as he offered hi hands which Jiyong took politely. ' Kwon Jiyong, ' Jiyong said timidly making Dong Wook's lips form a perfect 'o' as he turn his eyes on Dara who was purposely widening her eyes on him, trying to tell him something which he luckily gets. ' So you're the famous Kwon Jiyong, ' Dong Wook smiled at Jiyong. ' Maybe, ' Jiyong said making Dong Wook laugh. ' Stop being humble, ' he said laughing making everyone laugh. 
 
 
...
 
 
Five minutes before lunch and Bigbang was still chatting inside the room with Dong wook as their sit in for that day, taking Seung Ri's vacant chair.. They were chatting as if their teacher is not discussing something. Oh well teachers are already used to this kind of scenario anyways. What's new?
 
 
' I missed eating at our favorite restaurant, ' Dong Wook said. ' Then why don't we eat there? ' Youngbae suggested. ' Oh gooddie! Let's go there! I also missed the food there, ' Bom happily said while clamping her hands together. ' After that let's visit your working place, ' Dong wook turned to Dara with a smile. ' Cool! Let's go there then! ' Dara exclaimed as they all stood up even though they're still in the class. They didn't care they just went outside of the room earning only a weak sigh from their teacher. They then proceed to the gate to go to their favorite barbeque restaurant and to Dara's work place. 
 
 
Ahmm... Goddess D, I think you forgot an insy bitsy thing here. YOU FORGOT THAT YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO HAVE LUNCH WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND WHOM YOU ARE DYING TO BE WITH!!! Gah! You're blowing your chance!!! Goddess D stopped on your track! yah! Yah!
 
 
Okay kill me now, I wasn't able to stop her. Omo my happy chapter just vanished into thin air noooooooo!!!!
 
...
 
 
' That was fun!! ' Daesung exclaimed as he stretched his arms upward with his friends following behind them. They arrived at school five minutes before lunch end. And Dara was still contemplating to herself. ' What's wrong? ' Dong Wook asked upon seeing Dara being drown on her own realm of thoughts. ' I felt like I forgot something important, but I don't know what, ' Dara answered while twitching her lips.
 
 
PABO! You forgot your lunch with YOUR BOYFRIEND! 
 
 
' I'm sure you'll remember it soon, ' Dong Wook said as he lightly tapped Dara's back. Yeah, you'll remember it soon especially you're about to reach your classroom where YOUR BOYFRIEND who goes by the name KWON JIYONG is waiting. PABO!
 
 
Dara gasped upon seeing Jiyong sitting on her desk. Finally she remembered what she forgot. And yeah she forgot that she was supposed to eat lunch with him. Jiyong just stared at her as she tried her best to not hypervetilate but failed greatly. She was panicking that every eyes in the room was looking at her in disbelief. Who would have know that the baddest student can lost her composure at times too. 
 
 
' Jagiya, I told you we're going to have lunch together right, ' Jiyong said coldly as he stare straight to he eyes which she avoided by staring on the floor, on her boots specifically. ' I'm sorry I forgot, ' she mummbled as she fidget with her fingers. ' That's not a reason, ' Jiyong snapped yet he's trying to sound calm. Hehave waited for the day where they can go back to the way the used to be. Chaerin is still in th school, but he knew little by little he is patching things up with help from Seung Ri but then he can't help not to get mad at her. They sisn't hang out for almost a week and now is their chance yet she blew it just because Dong wook arrived. 
 
 
Call him silly but he's beyond being pissed right now. But as the perfect guy like her is he is trying his very best to calm down. To not lose to the madness that is trying to explode inside him.
 
Stupid! You're not mad! You're jealous. Aishh! Why do people now  a days are turning dumb!
 
 
' Ji look I'm sorry I forgot about the lunch okay? Don't make it a big deal, ' Dara said as she noticed that Jiyong is really in a foul mood today. Well she thinks he doesn't have the right after he just left her without a word asking her to wait for her without any reason then coming back without explaning. Isn't he being unfair to her. And now he's mad over a small thing that he was even able to make her wait in the rain for hour, but then she didn't get mad. Just on hug and in a snap of a finger she forgave him. She's starting to be irritated.
 
 
Omo this is not good. 
 
 
' It's a big deal. You're forgetting things just because your friend has returned, ' Jiyong snapped making everyone flinch. Why do I get  the feeling I heard this conversation before. Well, whatever this is not good and take note they are fighting inside the classroom. Aigoo this two don't you know the word privacy. Aigoo. Dara rolled her eyes, she had enough. He's not making sense, and this is nothing but stupidity. 
 
 
' You know what! I have a life other than you Kwon! You're not my world. You're not my everything! I can ing exist without you, ' she gritted as she used her index finger to push him on his chest. Jiyong inhaled to calm down his nerves and his self. But he just can't. ' Fine then, you're not also my world Park. I can also exist without you, ' he said as he marched towards the door and left Dara behind who was dragged back to reality with his words. 
 
 
A lump on was formed as she find it hard to breath she turned around hoping to see even glimpse of his diappearing figure yet she saw nothing. What have she done, everything was about to be back to the way it's supposed to be yet, her y big mouth spat out words that were not supposed to be said. Ottokae?
 
 
....
 
 
Two days have passed and the whole school is more freaking out in the cold war between the most troublesome yet sweetest couple in their ridiculously huge. Even the teachers are in panic mode, but the two remained lifeless and cold. They just won't let go of their pride. They chose to avoid each other than confront one another. They chose to keep their silence rather than explaining themselves. And they chose their pride rather than the relationship they have. 
 
 
In short they both chose to be stupid, stupid and lastly stupid. Why just both of you sit down, talk, kiss and make up. Stupid couple on the lose. 
 
 
Dara was walking aimlessly and well, absentmindedly on her way to the school's field. She was about to went down the stairs when her clumsiness attacked her once more. Start imagining your own choice of romantic background music, because before Goddess D fell her boyfriend, or should I say ex boyfriend save her. They both fell in the stairs but she's safe since Mighty Gee use his whole body to protect her. 
 
 
' Are you okay? ' he asked in a cold voice. Dara wasn't able to answer she just stared at him as her eyes are slowly forming tears in the corner. ' I think you're okay, ' Jiyong said as he stood up not minding all the pain he is feeling in his body. His body just felt like hell. He was not looking at her, he just then walked slowly away, but then Dara was able to grabbed his polo. ' Wait, thank you, ' Dara said. Stuttering. Without looking at her he just nodded and proceed walking leaving Dara behind who just followed him with her stares.
 
 
Argghh! Why can't you both just make up!??
 
 
...
 
 
Eveyone in the cafeteria almost dropped whatever they were holding when they saw BIGBANG entered. It was first time for BIGBANG to eat in the cafeteria. They were used only of Dara for Jiyong always bring her to the cafeteria but seeing all BIGBANG member in the cafeteria is a miracle, or should I say a disaster that was being brewed. 
 
 
Dara heaved a sigh as she roamed her eyes all over the place. The reason why she's there is unfortunately not in the cafeteria. She heaved a frustrated sigh and was bout to turn to leave the place when he bump lightly on Jiyong. She can't almost breath but then she tried to fix herself quickly just to be able to bring herself to say something to him. But then he left without looking at her and without saying anything, he left and proceed to the table wher Chaerin is sitting waiting for him. 
 
 
BIGBANG didn't say a word they just stared at Dara even Dong Wook and Bom stared at her while she is slowly becoming red all because of irritation. Uh-oh, here comes the erruption of volcano Dara. ' Noona, calm down, ' Daesung said with a forced laugh. Youngbae then elbowed him making him flinched while grimacing. Dara then turned around. ' You're goin to regret this Kwon, ' she gritted as she marched towards Jiyong her friends can only closed their eyes and pray for Jiyong's soul to be spared on whatever that crazy girl was about to do. 
 
 
Jiyong and CL both stared at Dara who was now standing in front of their table. Jiyong raised her brow at her making her more mad than before. Then a sly smirk form in her lips as she started to dance in front of him which made everyone almost spat what they are eating. She's dancing and she's freaking dancing a y dance. She's y dancing! OMO!!
 
 
And yes people this is what she learned from her y entertainer mom. 
 
If the day will come that you want to talk to him yet he will not even look at you just do a y dance and he will surely give you all her attention.
 
Nice advice mommy. 
 
Dara then grabbed Jiyong's necktie pulling him closer to her seducing him and giving him the pain of hard on. Gret work Goddess D, thanks to your y dance every boy in the cafeteria is hard including your friends. Nice job. Please insert sarcasm.
 
 
Jiyong then pulled her into a kiss. And you know that both of them they enjoy displaying in the public how they kiss each other passionately. ' Don't ever do that again in front of everybody, do you want them to jump on you, ' Jiyong whispered as he leaned his forehead on hers. ' But you won't even talk to me, ' Dara said childishly with a pout on her lips. Jiyong rolled his eyes as he pulled her on a tight embrace. ' I'm sorry about that baby, ' he whispered as he caressed her hair. ' Let's talk somewhere else, we're slowly becoming a tourist attraction because of the attention we get, ' he chuckled as he pulled Dara with him. 
 
 
When they left the cafeteria, there was an awkward silence in the whole cafeteria. ' AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! ' BIGBANG shouted as they all dashed leaving the cafeteria. 
 
 
They swear they will never let another arguement happen between Dara and Jiyong. Or on the second thought they could let it atleast they will see her dirty dance. That would be an eye candy. 
 
 
Chaerin just took a sip in her juice. As she looked at the sky. 
 
She's one of a kind. But... unfortunately I have to do what I have to do. It's time to break the silly couple from each other's arm. Sorry but no happy ending for the both of you.
 
------------------------------ :]]
 
Omo! Chaerin is on the move. What is Jiyong and Seung Ri's plan? How will this end? Will she do another y dance? Ahhh so many questions....
 
Crappy stupid chappie. Sorry bout this. :(
Thank you for reading and clicking. Comments are appreciated. 
 
Please read and understand. I hope you will understand me guys. Thank you. 
Announcement and rest of the author's note is here
 
 
Till then :* 
06122012
Out!
P E A C E !!