Chapter Nineteen

ROMEO and CINDERELLA

 

CHAPTER NINETEEN:
Punishment part two
 
 
 
' Are you sure about this? ' Dara asked Jiyong for the nth time, Jiyong just nodded although Dara can't see him. Dara just sighed as Jiyong gently combed her hair and pull it up as he tied it together using a black elastic band. ' There all done, ' Jiyong said as he look at her girl satisfied with what he did on her hair. He then placed the white apron on her. ' Jagiya relax we're just going to cook okay? I'll teach you, ' he said trying to relax her. She just hissed at him. ' If you just give up on this cooking thing, then everything is peaceful! Don't blame me if you die because of my bad cooking, ' Dara hissed at him making him laugh. 
 
 
In reality Dara didn't really know how to cook and she's just to afraid that she might let him down if the food they're going to cook tastes bad. 
 
 
' Again relax. Promise no matter what it taste. I'll eat it okay? ' he smiled as he tied the apron on her. ' Okay you said that! No more backing out! ' she exclaimed. ' Arasso, arasso... ' Jiyong chuckled as he tied the other apron in his body. ' So what are we going to cook? ' Jiyong asked her. ' Hmmmm... I suddenly want some spicy beef curry! ' Dara grinned at him. ' Okay, then lets cook a spicy beef curry, ' Jiyong laughed.
 
 
They both started from cutting the ingredients need. Jiyong was holding both Dara's hand teaching Dara how to hold the knife properly and how to cut the vegatables properly well basically teaching her everything. Dara can only silently negotiate and scold her heart which was beating crazily. She's silently praying for Jiyong not to heart it because seriously the only thing she can hear right now is her heart and the only thing she can feel is her heating cheeks and the warmth of his body pressing against her.
 
 
Gah!! Who can concentrate in cutting and cooking with all this things!! I'm started to feel dizzy!! Ahhhh Pabo! I might faint here!!
 
 
Aigoo, Dara unnie control the fangirl inside you that you're hiding for so many years now. You don't want to screw up right now neh? Just enjoy the moments. 
 
 
' Ouch! ' Dara exclaimed as a blood escaped from the small cut on her finger. I told you to enjoy not to cut yourself, aishh! How clumsy can you get huh Goddess D. ' Are you alright? ' Jiyong worriedly asked as he lifted Dara's hand and the blood in her finger. ' Yah! Why do you it!! ' Dara yelped. ' Wjhy do you find it y? ' Jiyong asked in a huskier voice with a wink. ' N-no i-its not s-y! ' Dara stuttered. ' If you say so... ' Jiyong smiled boyishly.
 
 
He then pulled something out of his pocket, its a small blue kit. He opened it and grabbed a yellow stripped band aid. He washed Dara's small cut, dry it and carefully placed the band aid in her cut. Dara just stared at him in disbelief. ' Don't tell me you have band aid kit in your pocket everyday? ' Dara breathed out disbelievingly. Jiyong just nodded with a smile. He hold Dara's both hands as he started guiding her in cutting the ingredients. ' There are two things that you should always have in your pocket if your Sandara Park's boyfriend, ' he said with a chuckle.
 
 
' First, you must have band aids, and if a bottle of alcohol and antiseptic can fit in your pocket then put it in your pocket, ' Jiyong chuckled which made Dara spurt out curses. ' Don't tell me you have alcohol in your pocket. ' I don't have, but I have in my bag, ' he answered honestly with soft laughs. Dara just rolled her eyes. ' So what's the second item? ' she asked none the less. ' The next one is Starr candy strawberry flavor to be exact, ' he laughed. Dara just turned beet red so that's the reason why when she always ask for a candy Jiyong can always give her, her favorite candy of all since she's young. ' Aisshh, why do you need to have the candy? ' Dara hissed trying to control the giddiness inside her. ' I just wanted that when you ask even the smallest thing I can give it to you right away, ' he smiled heartly though Dara can't see it she can imagine it in her head.
 
 
God, he always make me fall for him... 
 
 
Dara and Jiyong started cooking. Jiyong would always laugh on how she would never fail to freak out everytime they will be doing the next step. Dara can't also help not to laugh on how silly she is, totally afraid in cooking, but then enjoying it none the less. 
 
 
After stirring it the beef curry lightly she scoped a small amount of it then blow it to cool it's temperature down. ' Here taste it, ' she said offering it to Jiyong. Jiyong just smiled at her as he open his mouth and as Dara slowly fed him, making him taste the curry that they were cooking. ' Hmmm, this taste really good, ' Jiyong complimented while nodding slightly. Dara's lips twitched she's not that sure whether he's lying or not. ' Jagiya, taste it so you'll know, ' Jiyong smiled as he scope a small amount of curry and blow it to cool it off. He carefully feed it to Dara who willingly open to taste it. ' Wooh! I can't believe its not only edible but it taste real good, ' Dara mindlessly blurted out making Jiyong laugh as he lightly pinch Dara's nose. ' Don't act to cute I might devour you, ' Jiyong chuckled. ' , ' Dara hissed back at him. 
 
 
' Let's add this, ' Jiyong said as he grabbed the jar of coffee. ' Yah! Do want to ruin its taste! I'm telling you I hate bitter stuffs! ' Dara exclaimed at him. ' Jagiya, it will not make it bitter trust me okay, ' he winked at her. ' Whatever just don't tell me I didn't warn you, ' Dara countered while being all red. Jiyong just chuckled and added small amount of coffee, stir the curry ad scope small amount of it. He then blow it and tasted it, he smiled heartly upon knowing that its already done. ' Here taste it babe, ' Jiyong said as Dara just open to taste the curry with coffee. 
 
 
' Wow, it taste much more better!! ' Dara said while being all amaze like a child. ' See adding a little bitter tatse doesn't mean it will corrupt the entire food, it will make it more delicious at times, ' Jiyong stated as he turn of the stove. ' Like life, ' he added with a wink, Dara just smiled upon realizing what he ment. Yup a little pain is really needed for life to be more beautiful.
 
 
After preparing the table both Jiyong and Dara removed their apron as they went to the sink and wash their hands. Jiyong was the one washing Dara's hand, or should I say he was happily playing with her hands as he let both of their hands drown in the bubbles created by their soap. ' Stop playing moron! I'm already hungry, ' Dara rolled her eyes making Jiyong laugh. 
 
 
Aigooo, don't worry oppa she's just afraid that she might not able to control her gidiness. hehe.
 
 
' Wait can you tell me again, ' Dara inhaled as she tightly close her eyes. ' WHY DO I HAVE TO EAT WHILE SITTING ON YOUR LAP!!?? ' Dara shouted as she open her eyes and threw dagger looks on her boyfriend who was just grinning at her. ' Its your punishment, ' he simply answered with a sheepish smile. ' who ever invented the world punishment, ' Dara hissed. 
 
 
' Hey stop cursing in front of the food... ' Jiyong chuckled. ' Let's just start eating okay, ' he added as he scoped the food and fed Dara. ' Aissh! ' Dara complained but open to eat. ' I'm not a child I can eat on my own, ' Dara said while chewing the food. ' Jagiya stop complaining and stop talking while your mouth is full, ' Jiyong chuckled. Dara just rolled her eyes on him. ' Before I forgot you have to feed me too, ' Jiyong grinned at her making her swallow her food in no time. ' W-WHAT!?! ' she shouted as she pounded her chest. Jiyong just handed her a glass of water. ' You heard me right, ' Jiyong smiled earning another set of curses from his gangster like girlfriend. 
 
 
...
 
 
After eating at after washing the dishes both Dara and Jiyong just sat down on the sofa, relaxing while watching one of Dara's favorite movie, Ninja Assassin. ' Wow!! How come that kind of school doesn't exist! ' Dara exclaimed as she was fully focusing on the movie forgetting about her boyfriend. And she's the only one who got the guts to forget her shining shimmering boyfriend, the only perfect being roaming earth. Jiyong was ebjoying the movie at first, he find all Dara's reaction so funny. He find how cute she is when she get excited about the stunts and even the gruesome death of the people in the movie. But then I can't believe he's this jealous type of person he's even starting to be jealous at the poor movie. 
 
 
Jiyong just lie down completely on the sofa earning Dara's death glare. ' Yah! You know the sofa is small right?! If you want to sleep then go upstairs! ' Dara scolded him while he just smirk at her and pull her making her lie on the top of him. ' Time for your third punishment, ' he whispered huskily as he pressed the remote control turning off the tv and the player. 
 
 
' Yah! Moron! Let go of me! ' Dara whined as he tried pushing her self up only to find out that his arms are securely wrapped on her waist leaving her no choice but to enjoy her position. ' You can really drive me insane, ' Jiyong whispered at her ears which made her redder. ' Let's just stay like this, I won't do anything promise, ' he whispered gently as he started caressing her back which she find really relaxing. She just gave up and completely snuggled at him as she let her cheeks rest on his broad and firm chest. 
 
 
' Plus you ought to tell me something, ' Jiyong stated as he caressed her hair. Dara raised her head as she meet his eyes. ' Tell you something? ' she repeated with arched brow. ' Tell me about this 'Race to make Dong Wook Fall' ' Jiyong answered making Dara flinched. She rolled her eyes as she heaved a sigh even without asking she knew it was Bom who open that game, Bom has a much bigger mouth than that of Seung Ri's. ' Don't think about it, its just a stupid game, ' Dara answered as she rested her head on his chest once more.
 
 
' Baby girl, ' Jiyong called her making her face him again. Jiyong then claim her lips as he started kissing her gently. Without wasting seconds Dara responded to his sweet soft and gentle kiss. There he goes again drowning her into a blissful ride, and as she was wishing for more, craving for more he just gently pulled away from her as he continued caressing her back. She just let out a frustrated groan which made him snort. 
 
 
' Just tell me about it okay, I don't like it when you're keeping something, ' Jiyong stated as he continued caressing her back. ' Fine listen carefully I won't repeat mself anymore, ' she warned him as she snuggled closer to him. ' All ears babe, ' he chuckled.
 
 
' You know Choi Dong Wook right? ' Dara asked him. ' Yup he's part of Bigbang right? You call him Se7en if I'm not wrong, and he went to Canada when we graduated in middle school right? ' Jiyong asked earning a nod from Dara. ' Well you see we met Bom because of Dong Wook, they're neighbors and Bom study in YG International School eversince, that's why I'm glad she chose to be in SFA when she returned her, ' Dara smiled.
 
 
' Dong Wook is Bom's first love, ' Dara added making Jiyong raised his brow. ' If she love him why did she played this game? ' Jiyong asked in curiosity. ' It was just a joke at first, she's just asking for something to cover for her embarassment when her feelings for Dong Wook was revealed to us. Dong Wook doesn't have any idea about it by the way, he was nort with us that time, ' Dara answered as she can fully recall what happened on that day.
 
 
' So she dared me to that stupid game, race to make Dong Wook fall. ' Dara trailed. ' I didn't give a damn about the game so I didn't put any efforts on it while she did. I just act natural. And to cut this boring long story short, Dong Wook confess at me one day that he has always like me more than a friend, that he wanted me to be his girlfriend. I don't feel the same, and to me its nothing but a game, I rejected him telling him the truth about the game and about Bom's feelings. He was hurt, I'm the reason why he left, why Bom was devastated for five months. But no matter how I regret things I can't turn everything back to normal. Bom didn't get mad at me she would often say its not my fault, she never blame me about everything. But the guilt was killing me for five whole months, as I look on how devastated she is in those clear eyes of hers, in those fake smiles of her, ' Dara trailed of as she snuggled more at Jiyong wanting to feel his warmth, wanting to escape from the piercing coldness in her chest as she recall those events. 
 
 
Jiyong just hugged her tightly yet with gentleness. ' Its okay babe, its never really your fault, ' Jiyong whispered as he caressed her hair. ' But babe we need to tell Bom the truth before its too late neh? ' he added. Dara just nodded still burrying her face in his chest. ' I just needed some time, ' she answered. ' But don't take too much time, the more you take time the more deep the wound you'll inflict once you decided to tell her the truth, ' Jiyong said gently as he caressed her back. ' Arasso, ' she weakly replied at him. Jiyong just tightly embraced her as Dara cuddled more to him.
 
 
...
 
 
' Where is he!! Where!?! ' a scary hoarse voice came from an unrecognizable man as he glared at a small girl who was trying her best to stood unaffected in front of her. But his shout, his voice, his face everything about him can just make her cower, make her shiver. ' I don't know! He left me! ' she answered trying to make her voice stay firm no matter how scared she was. ' You're just a ing kid yet you're already lying! You'll regret lying to me brat! ' the man shouted. ' Drag that kid! ' he turned into the the man standing next to him holding some shotgun in his hand.
 
 
' Now speak! ' he shouted once more as he pulled her hair emerging from the cold water of the swimming pool. ' I really don't know, ' the girl cried as she tried gasping all the air around her. ' I don't know where he is! Please forgive me! I really don't know!! ' the girl cried once more but her pleads were ignored as the man harhsly pushed her head down the cold water of the pool.
 
 
...
 
 
' Ahhhhh!!! ' Dara shouted as she raised up with sweat filled face and trembling body. ' Thank God you're awake now, I've been so worried, ' Jiyong whispered as he locked Dara in his arm while caressing her hair. ' Its okay I'm here, I'm here, ' he gently chanted over and over again. Dara just cried as she tightly embraced Jiyong while burrying her face on his shoulder. Jiyong just continued comforting her, calming her down with his caress and with sweet nothings.
 
 
When Dara was finally able to pull herself together she relaesed herself from Jiyong's embrace as she roam her eyes. They're already at her room, Jiyong must have carried him there so they can both sleep comfortably cause the only thing she can remember is she's sure they were in the sofa in the living room. 
 
 
' Babe, are you okay now? ' Jiyong gently asked earning a weak smile and a nod from Dara. ' Lets get up, its already 5:30, let's prepare breakfast so we can eat together, ' Jiyong added as he pull himself away from the bed. ' I still have to go home, no matter how much I wanted for us to go to school together, we can't right? ' Jiyong continued as he offered his hand to her. ' Yeah, just give me some time I'll figure out something, ' Dara said as she took Jiyong's hand and pull herself away from the bed. ' Okay no problem. I'll wait, ' Jiyong said as he gave Dara a quick peck on her lips.
 
 
------------------------------------- :]]
 
Hello!! haha i still owe SuJu-Love one chappie LOL this is supposed to be a three chappie update mianhe i can't seem to pull that for now... :|
 
Anyways so here's your two unedited chappie! Sorry too lazy to edit~~!
 
Thanks for the lOVE COMMENT and for sUbscRibing~!
A comment won't hurt fellas~~! :]]
 
So please keep the comments coming and keep me inspired cause the story is just barely starting~!
 
NEXT CHAPPIE: 
 
' Oh my gosh!! Dara! Oh no you're bleeding !! Help! Somebody help us!! ' 
 
' We have to tell her, when In saw you bleeding I can't almost forgive myself for not taking care of you, '
 
' Reality is way better than fairytales, fairytale freak. You just need to open not only your eyes to see it, '
 
 
so Mbie outta here~!
P E A C E