Chapter Twenty-four

ROMEO and CINDERELLA

 

CHAPTER Twenty-Four:
Fireworks
 
 
 
Jiyong turned to Dara with a smug smile as he let the guitar hang on him freely. ' Are you still mad? ' he asked making her all red. She hissed as she turned her head away from him while her arm was crossing in her chest as a cute pout is on her lips. ' I'm always mad at you, ' she reasoned out making him chuckle as he snatched a quick kissed on her cheeks earning the wild roar of the crowd. Jiyong faced the huge crowd in front of him as he bowed down thanking them. 
 
 
' Thanks, ' he smiled as he handed the guitar back to the band. ' Would you like to join us? You can be really famous man, ' the vocalist of the band offered. Jiyong chuckled. ' Sorry I only sing for one person, ' he said as he held Dara's hand lacing his fingers with her. Dara just cursed at him,making him chuckle. ' You're welcome jagiya, ' he grinned at her as if she just said thank you. Well that's how great Kwon Jiyong is she can decipher Goddess D's curses. 
 
 
...
 
 
' Where the hell are we going!!?? ' Dara shouted for the nth time. She and her perfect boyfriend have been running for almost minutes now with him pulling her. ' You'll see soon, ' Jiyong answered for the nth time. Dara just rolled her eyes as she spurt out curses after curses. 
 
 
They finally reached their destination, it was the school's rooftop. ' So what's up with the rooftop? ' Dara asked as she crossed her arms. ' Something you love, ' Jiyong smiled at her as the sky was filled with different colors together with booming sound. Dara turned around as she run to the railings and stared at the sky with admiration. Jiyong just smiled to himself as he watched his girlfriend marvel at the fireworks. 
 
 
Eversince fourth grade he has always known how Dara love fireworks, he would always secretly watch her look and admire at the sky at the end of the cultural festival. It's one of the few things that make a girl. He chuckled to himself at that thought as he walked to Dara and trapped her between his arms. 
 
 
' I told you, you'll love them, ' he whispered as he leaned his chin on his shoulder. ' How did you know? ' she asked. ' I told you, I'm the perfect Kwon Jiyong. I'm a genius, ' he smirked arrogantly. ' Conceited ert, ' Dara mumbled with a smile. 
 
 
' Noona! ' Seung Ri and Daesung shouted in unison as the burst out of the door making Dara jumped. ' I knew it she's here! ' Seung Ri exclaimed only to meet the glare of Might G, which made him flinched and run hiding behind TOP, who just cam together with Youngbae and BOM. 
 
 
' Aigoo, you still love fireworks neh? ' Bom happily chipped in as she bounced to Dara snatching her away from Jiyong's arm, which made Jiyong scowled. ' Oh come on oppa, let me have a minute with my bestfriend okay? ' Bom giggled making Jiyong rolled his eyes and just forced himself to nod.
 
 
Yah! Bom unnie haven't you forgot that Jiyong oppa bought Dara unnies 24 hours for 2 million, I repeat 2 million! 
 
...
 
 
' So how was the date? ' Bom asked nudging her, Dara rolled her eyes tried to act as if its something not worth wasting time. ' Come on drop the act I'm the bestfriend, ' Bom reminded her while rolling her eyes. There was a silence for a moment as Dara steadily turned to face her bestfriend who was smiling ear to ear at her.
 
 
Warning, I warned you
On the count of three people.
Three.
Two.
One.
 
 
' KyaaaaaaaAAAAAaahhhhh!!! ' Dara squeeled as she jumped up and down with her bestfriend. ' Gah! He sang a song for me in front of the whole school! ' Dara squeeked while fanning hersef. ' I know right! I heard it too! He's so sweet! ' Bom squeeled as they broke into a giggling spree. ' Gah!! I can die spazzing right now! Kill me now! ' Dara added with another giggle.
 
 
And yes folks she's been hiding this fangirl side of her for years. Imagine Sandara Park, feared by everyone, a bad girl and someone sacry by default is squeeling and jumping her heart out of giddiness. And she's using aigoo and omo with a loud kyaa while talking. Talking about weirdness huh?
 
 
' I'm so gonna marry him someday and we'll have three kids! ' Dara squeeled more. ' And I'll be your bridesmaid! ' Bom added while squeeling with her. Geez this two is the axis of all the craziness in the whole wide world. ' But wait seriously speaking, are you two really together? Cause I just notice your coldness to him, ' Bom asked killing the mood. Dara straightened up as she heaved a sigh. ' Do you really need to kill the moment Bommie? ' she asked with a pout. ' Did I? ' Bom fired back in disbelief. ' Omo! Don't tell me you're not really together with him, ' she gasped making Dara run his palm over her face as she nodded lifelessly. 
 
 
' Yah! Sandara Park you owe me the whole and I mean WHOLE story, ' Bom exclaimed with eyes widen. Dara pull another sigh before telling her long and roller coaster ride love story with Mr. Perfect. You can see Bom's different reactions that are worth laughing as if she's watching some movie. 
 
 
' Kyaaaa!! Aigoo! I'm telling you! I'm so sure about this! He loves you!! ' Bom squeeled as she gave her bestfriend a tight hug. But even with those words the doubt in our goddess was never erased. She shook her head disagreeing to the first true thing that Bom spatted in , I'm exaggerating though. ' I don't think so. Everything's just a game,' Dara breathed out making Bom roll her eyes. ' What game exactly? Race to make each other fall inlove when you're both alredy inlove which each other? ' Bom asked. 
 
 
Way the go Bom unnie!! Open Dara-unnie's eyes to the reality!! I will cheer for you fighting!
 
 
' Well its like that race to make each other fall inlove then break his or her heart, ' Dara weakly said. ' Aigoo! You're thinking complex things! Why don't you think simple! What you see, what you get and is he nuts to do things like that if he's not inlove with you! Duh wake up Sandara Park! ' Bom exclaimed. ' Bommie, he will never fall inlove to someone like me, ' Dara weakly answered. 
 
 
Nah-uh goddess D. He's inlove with you, MADLY inlove with you, SINCE FOURTH GRADE. Bom-unnie go tell that to goddess D's pretty face.
 
 
Oops I forgot we're the only one who knew about oppa's feelings here. Mighty G why not tell yourself. Aigoo these two idiots are making simple things complicated. 
 
 
' Dara, what's with that? Aren't you confindent of yourself, you're pretty, you're smart and most of all you're a cool kicking, child loving and good daughter individual. Now tell me who wouldn't fall inlove with you? ' Bom breathed exasperately. ' People who have brains, and unfortunately he has one, a genius one, ' Dara breathed exasperately also. Bom can only roll her eyes at her stupid bestfriend. 
 
 
' Arasso, arasso, just come to me and cry whenever I'm right that he's inlove with you okay? ' Bom smiled making Dara laugh. ' Arasso, arasso I hope that day will come soon, ' Dara chuckled making Bom laugh with her. 
 
 
' So tell me about the guy who made to the top of Bom's target list of man she'll marry, ' Dara said teasingly as she poke at Bom making Bom giggled. ' Yes, he's really on TOP, ' Bom laughed with Dara getting confuse. Bom rolled her eyes on her bestfriend's lack of sense of humor. 
 
 
Or is it because her joke really stinks. Gulp! Omo, I'm not going to say anything again. Back to story.
 
 
' Really Bom, who is this guy? ' Dara said as she cuddle to Bom closer. ' Its TOP, ' Bom answered with a total red cheeks while Dara was left shock for seconds. ' Can I get a better reaction here? ' Bom asked making Dara gasp. ' OH. MY. GOD. You love TOP!? ' Dara exclaimed as Bom quickly cover and glance at the boys who were at the other side of the huge rooftop. ' YES. And lower your voice, ' Bom hissed at her as she gestured like she's zippering . 
 
' Omo, I can't believe it. But you two look good together! ' Dara said smiling. ' I know right!! ' Bom happily squeeled. ' So what's your plan? ' Dara asked knowing that Bom never run out of plans that were totally out of this world. ' Simple. I will make him fall for me, ' she smiled at her. ' How? ' Dara asked as her brow curved up. ' Just wait and see, ' she giggled. Making Dara's mouth formed a perfect 'o' as they both threw another laughters.
 
 
Dara closed her eyes as she held at the cold railings feeling the strong wind touched her body. Bom was standing next to her feeling also the cold wind. They both decided to take a moment of silence and feel the wind before returning to the boys. ' The festival's great, ' Bom mummbled as she stared at the festival on the field. Dara opened her eyes and stare at the festival. 
 
 
Noona, the party is great don't you agree? 
 
 
Dara's eyes widen as she heard a tiny voice repeating the same questions in her head. She touched her head as she fell down on her knees. ' Yah, Dara what's wrong? ' Bom worriedly asked. ' Bom, my medicine, ask Tabi my medicine, ' she breathed heavily at her as she shut her eyes still feeling a strong pain in her head. Bom nodded as she stood up and run to the boys. 
 
 
' What's going on? ' Jiyong asked as he kneel down trying to help Dara. ' TOP give me the medicine, ' Youngbae breathed worriedly as TOP handed him the medicine. ' Here Dara, ' Youngbae gently said as he gave the medicine to Dara, who quickly swallowed it together with the water Seung Ri gave her. 
 
 
Jiyong help Dara walked towards the blanket that they prepared. They were supposed to have a picnic when this happened. Dara lay down with her head on Jiyong's lap as the latter caressed her hair. ' What's going on? ' Jiyong asked in a tone of a lost child as he looked at BIGBANG. ' Well, noona's sick. It's not terminal so don't worry, ' Daesung answered. ' She lost her memories when she was a child to an accident, She can't remember anything about her childhood, ' TOP added. ' In short, her life started when we're in fourth grade, ' Youngbae said as he meet Jiyong's eyes. ' And she would often get a strong pain in her head when fragments of her memories of her childhood flash on her mind, ' Seung Ri ended.
 
 
Jiyong remained silent, trying to decipeher everything he just heard form them. It must be awful to lost your memories, to never know how your life have started. He looked at Dara as a bittersweet smile curved in his lips.
 
 
Don't worry I'm here.
 
 
....
 
 
' Yes, yes, I'll be arriving there soon, ' she said as she tightened the grip on her phone as her eyes darted on a picture frame. A smile curved in her lips as she grabbed the picture frame and lie down on her bed still looking at the photo. But then her smile fade away as her mother's words ring inside her head. 
 
' Will your mother be fine on her own? '
 
' She'll be fine, don't worry about us too much auntie, ' she giggled as she stood up place the picture frame back to its place and face the mirror and stole glances at her luggages that are all ready to go.
 
' So I'll wait for you, do you want me to fetch you at the airport? '
 
' No auntie. I'll be fine plus I know he will come to fetch me, ' she assured making her auntie on the other line giggle. 
 
' Arasso, arasso. See you soon and becareful Chaerin-ah, '
 
' I will thanks, see you soon auntie, ' she said as she pressed the end button and place her phone on the top of her side table. She look at the picture frame once more. 
 
 
' I miss you oppa, see you soon and I'm sorry, '
 
------------------------------ :]]
 
C H A P T E R 25
 
Its already a month when they become an unofficial couple. Everything's was running smoothly not until she called and he left. What will Dara do at the arrival of the person, that once become a reason for Jiyong to hate her. Everything will be shaken at her arrival.  Their relationship will weaken at her interval. Will ROMEO and CINDERELLA's romance survive? 
 
------------------------------- :]]
 
H E L L O !!
 
First I would like to apologize for the late update and for a short update. Next I would like to apologize since this was originally supposedly a TRIPLE update but I can't pull that thing right now. I'm really really sorry. 
 
I'm quite having problems now. I'm suffering from stress and depression right now. School and my grades are totally killing me. I'm depress on the other hand about Daragon. And this is also stressing me. Well as an appler I believe that Daragon is real and I'm praying for it but then all of a sudden I got fears one day of them most likely not being real and like what the haters claim we're just delusional. I felt so down that I can almost think straight about my fics. I told you before that all my fics are already complete in my mind, I already have clear vision of every chapters and its ending its just so happened that I'm a lazy typer. So I got depress and doesn't even know how to start writing. I hope you do understand and sorry if I'm blabbing things here... 
 
I'm still depress but I'm slowly gaining myself.
 
Thank you for you support and love.
Thank you for commenting and subscribing.
Comments and advice are appreciated. 
 
Hoping and praying.
Love, love and love
Mbie07's out
P E A C E !!