Chapter Five

ROMEO and CINDERELLA

 

CHAPTER FIVE:
The Locker room
 
 
 
With the incredible speed they displayed, Jiyong, Daesung and Seung Ri just reached the school's pool area in a snap. Jiyong can't almost move upon seeing Dara went hysterical. Yes, everyday and every minute she's hysterical, she's being dumb and annoyingly loud. He would often wish that she could learn the words 'shut up' real good. And like usual, he's standing infront of  the hysterical girl...
 
 
but...
 
 
no, he doesn't want to see Dara being hysterical in this way. He didn't wish to live a day to see her so frightened. He never wished for a day to see her face being tainted with her own tears, from sadness and most of all from fear. 
 
 
The girl who's freaking out in front of her is way too far from the tough, bossy and arrogant girl he always knew. The girl wailing endlessly, screaming how afraid she is, is not the Dara she wanted to see.
 
 
' Don't just stand there moron! Just do something! ' TOP's voice boomed in the whole pool area, pulling him out of his little world.  He just heave a sigh. ' Move, ' he breathed out.
 
 
' Dara, ' he whispered as he tried to touch the cheeks of his girlfriend. But she's still freaking out with wild hand movements that in just seconds he earn scratches in his arm and even cheeks. But he doesn't mind it, and force to hug her, to make her feel that she's now safe, that he's there with her.
 
 
' Dara, don't do this... I don't want to see you like this please... ' he whispered in her ears as she continue to struggle and shout hysterically. ' Dara, I'm here... I'm here... ' he chanted continously as he her back trying to calm her with just simple and warm gestures.
 
 
The Bigbang was freaking out in their mind, wanting to tell him to coo her in the way he always do, the y and quite erted way. Without really knowing it they were thinking in unison that the only thing that could make Dara calm is Kwon's kiss and touch. As much as they hate asking him to do it that way, they were left with no choice anyway.
 
 
' JUST DO IT! ' they all shouted as they burst into hyperventilation. 
 
 
' Do what? ' Jiyong asked as one of his brow curved into a high arc as he face the four boys who were hyperventilating behind him.
 
' Just-just-just-- Aishhh! Just do what you always do!! ' Seung Ri burst out. Jiyong's expression change from confuse to more confused.
 
' Aishhh!! Just kiss her! ' Youngbae finally spat out, earning relieved sigh from his friends.
 
 
Jiyong just smiled at them and went on cuddling the still freaking out Dara. He hugged her more. ' She don't need something like that right now, what she need is to feel she's safe... that someone is there for her, ' he said making all them fell into a deep silence as they just stared at him. 
 
 
They have known Dara for all of their life, and they spend almost all their day with her. But when Jiyong spoke awhile ago it gave them the feeling that he knew her more than them, that he completely understand her like no other. Why do it feels like he was living all his life with her?
 
 
Dara slowly calmed down much to Jiyong's relief. Her loud wailings and shouts slowly turned into soft sobs as she burried her face on his chest and held him more closer to her. She was gripping him, like she would never let him go. Her friends broke into a tiny smile, but in their chest mixed emotions were swirling. It was mixture of happiness, sadness and insecurities.
 
 
' You have to change your clothes, you don't want to get sick do you? ' Jiyong softly murmured at her as he caressed her hair. Dara just nodded in his chest. With that Jiyong gently scoop her and pace towards the girl's locker room, leaving the speechless Bigbang behind.
 
 
' I feel stupid, ' Seung Ri bitterly chuckled not knowing they were feeling the same feeling he has. 
 
 
...
 
 
Upon reaching the girl's locker room he gently put Dara down as he lock the door. Luckily, her classmates were all in class now. Jiyong heaved a sigh as he faced Dara once more, she's more calm right now, she's just spacing out probably alot of things are clashing inside her head. 
 
 
This will be hard.
 
 
He thought as he move closer to her. He knew it will take time before she snap back to her old self. He then leaned down and started removing her tie and ing her polo. And take note he's doing it while humming. 
 
 
' What. are. you. doing. moron!!!!???!!! ' she shouted as she pushed him away from him. A grin emerge from his lips. 
 
 
I never should have underestimated this girl.
 
 
' What? I'm just helping you change clothes, ' he aswered like it was the most natural thing in the world. ' Yah!! That's the problem moron!! Why are you stripping me? I can do it!! Get out now erted dimwitted genius!! ' she shouted as she pushed him to the door. ' Oh come on babe, In case you forgot I'm your BOYFRIEND, ' he beamed brightly at her, earning a punch from her that he just dodged. 
 
 
' I'll change so get out!!! ' she shouted once more. ' Okay... your change is there' he pointed to her as he opened the door and went outside to wait. 
 
 
After 5 seconds....
 
 
' Baby girl, are you sure you don't want me to change your clothes? ' Jiyong poked his head in the door. ' Kyaaah! ' Dara shouted as she crossed her arms in her body covering it. ' Want me to cut your head!!!??!! !!! ' she shouted as she kicked the door, good thing Jiyong got fast reflexes or else his head would be rolling on the floor blooded right now. Geez, what's with the violence, she should just have let Jiyong undress her... they could have done much more [ *wink* ]
 
 
...
 
 
Jiyong tilted his head as he kept on staring at Dara from head to toe. ' STOP STARING AT ME!! ' Dara burst with face redder than red. He just continued staring at her, why wouldn't he? She's wearing his extra white shirt. And who would have known that they almost have the same size, the only problem is Jiyong's size is quite big for her. She's also wearing a skirt and a cycling, the cycling is quite longer than her skirt. Then in her feet was her extra converse sneaker that she placed in her locker. She looked like a cheer leader or someone from the pep squad just add a pigtails and face paint and viola she's ready to dance with pom poms in her both hands.
 
 
' I TOLD YOU TO STOP STARING AT ME! ' she growled more, earning only a meaningful smirk from him. ' Time for my reward, ' he breathed.
 
 
In just seconds Dara was pinned in the wall. ' What the hell are you doing? ' she shrunk. He didn't answer instead he just claim her lips. He kiss her slowly as she remained stiff. She should have been use to all of this but still it always caught her by surprise. 
 
 
She just found her self slowly responding to his gentle and ticklish sweet kiss. But that sweet kiss slowly burn into a hungry kiss as she tilted her head giving him a better access. As the were busy tasting and savoring each other, Jiyong's hand were slowly massaging her thighs. 
 
 
She moaned from the great bliss that she was feeling with him. ' What are you doing? ' she weakly panted as she felt his hand slowly entering her skirt. But he silenced her with another hungry kiss that she welcomed. 
 
 
' Jiyong, '  she whispered in between their kiss trying to warn him to stop whatever it is that he's planning. But her small attempt went completely unheard as his hand reached its destination. 
 
 
' Ji... ' she muttered as she tried to push him away despite being weak from the sensation that was running down in her body. ' Call me oppa first, ' he smirked at her. ' WHY WOULD I DO THAT!? ' she roared but he just squeezed her more, gently. ' Baby girl, come on its not that hard isn't it... or you just want me to touch you more, ' he said seductively.
 
 
She could swear she's starting to hate herself from thinking how come his eyes and voice be so y at the same time. And how come his hands were warm enough to send her to a complete bliss. 
 
 
I will kill this jerk!! Moron! How can he touch me!! Damn him!! But it feels good though....
 
 
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!! That's it I lost my mind!! Dear brain of me do your work function well and stop thinking how this dumb makes you feel good!
 
 
Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!! Its official Sandara Park is already dead thanks to this bastard!
 
 
There she goes again mentally freaking out while protesting and loving what he's doing. Aigoo Dara you should make up your mind, do you love it or hate it? As far as we know you definitely love it. 
 
 
Gulp! Omo! Omo! I'm just joking I know she hates it! Heard that people? 
SHE. HATES. IT.
 
 
' Come on I'm waiting, ' he huskily whispered with a smirk as he planted tiny kisses in her lips, face and neck. 
 
 
' O--oppa, ' she weakly said. 
 
 
With that Jiyong completely pull himself away from her, though he know it will give him great pain. Come on! why do people now a days give up so easily!! He then walked to a locker and picked something and gave it to her. ' What's this? ' Dara asked still, red and shivering trying to recover herself from the bliss they both shared. 
 
 
' A jogging pants, I don't want you out here in that outfit... ' he smiled at her. She just tilted her head with face screaming out confusion. Jiyong just rolled his eyes, as he pull himself to her. ' You know the word hormones right? ' he whispered at her ears as he pulled away from her again. 
 
 
Me oppa! I don't know what hormones is!! Teach me!!
 
Ehem sorry about that... back to the story hehe... ...
 
 
He was suppressing her smiles and laugh at the sight in front of him. Dara was being all cute, she's so red and so flustered. ' If you don't want to change its fine... Just don't blame me if we make out in the corridor, ' he slyly winked at her as he his upper lips, purposely teasing her. ' YAH!!!! GET OUT I-I-I'LL CHA-NGE! ' she stuttered as she pushed him to the door once more. 
 
 
Jiyong sighed in relief as the door of the locker room closed. He was almost close to losing his self awhile ago. He admits it, he was sent into a total bliss that he just wanted to go all the way, to make her his. But ofcourse, since he's a genius he would not do such risky thing, who knows.... 
 
 
 Damn, since when did I become a masochist?! Aisshh!! That girl's gonna be my death... poor me. 
 
 
He silently thought as he shook his head while pleading to his little boy down there to cooperate with him.
 
 
...
 
 
It was in the middle of their last subject when Dara suddenly burst inside their classroom with a bucket full of water. Without any words she dumped it all to Sulli, not minding even if she's not the only one will be drench but as well as her innocent books, notebooks and other school things. 
 
 
' Does it feel refreshing? You stink that's why I figured out you might need a bath, ' Dara beamed brightly at her as she just stared at her with eyes widen and mouth hanging open. Dara then placed her hand under Sulli's chin as she pushed it up clamping her lips together. ' I know I'm jaw dropping no need to make it obvious, ' Dara clicked her tongue with a winked.
 
 
' Come on D, you can do better than that, ' Youngbae smiled. ' Yep, you can just have punch or kick her until the hospital will keep her for  a year, ' TOP smugly said. ' Or you can cut all her hair until she's bald, ' Seung Ri added with a wide grin. ' Just tie her upside down, ' Daesung butted in. 
 
 
Dara sat down on the table next to Sulli's desk. ' Come on guys I'm not that mean, ' Dara said chuckling. ' But I want to try something new, ' she added as she pull a silver lighter in her pocket. Sulli and her other classmates were starting to get all frighten cause when they saw her holding a lighter that's when a smell of gasoline filled the classroom. 
 
 
' You're evil. Do you think I would just shut up from all of these?! I had enough Dara!! I had enough fearing you for nothing! ' Sulli suddenly burst as she stood up much to the Bigbang's amusement. ' In case you forgot I'm the one you should be fearing I can send your family of yours to hell with a small amount of money!! ' she added.
 
 
Dara just rolled her eyes, how many times have she heard those threats? She always knew that she's the only student who is not from a rich family in that school but that doesn't gave them any right to bully her, nor threaten her with their 'powerful' money. 
 
 
' I can't even understand why a low life like you is studying in this school!! ' Sulli continued then went on ranting and ranting. Dara just rolled her eyes as patience finally left her, as boredom strike her. 
 
 
All eyes darted to her once more as she light up the lighter she's holding. ' Congratulation you just snapped my patience, baby, ' she evily smirked as she leveled the lighter in Sulli's head and preparing to drop it.
 
 
' That's enough jagiya, you might gave her a heart attack, ' Jiyong chuckled as he snatch the lighter away. He was with Dara when she burst in, and the gasoline smell came from the thing he sprayed in the air. What they were doing is practically just a big prank to teach the hell in Sulli.
 
 
Dara finally burst into loud laughters together with the Bigbang. ' I'm such a great actress! ' she arrogantly smirked. ' Yes you are, ' Jiyong laughed as he patted her on her head. ' But that tire me, guess I'm going home now, ' she then yawned as she pull her bag but then she was not able to leave the room with Jiyong holding her hand. 
 
 
' We're not done yet Sulli, ' Jiyong smiled at her as he pulled Dara with him. Sulli just weakly sat on her sit, as much as she wanted to get back to Dara in her own way, she know she can't. Not with the Bigbang around her, not with Jiyong around her. She would not want to get their company in a big trouble. 
 
 
' What a lucky girl, ' Seung Ri snorted as he picked his bag. ' But try doing anything stupid, ' Youngbae warned as Daesung made a gesture of cutting his neck. ' Bad business my dear, ' TOP said matter of factly as they all walked outside the classroom following Dara and Jiyong. 
 
 
...
 
 
' So we'll be going now, ' Seung Ri smiled. ' Bye noona! Take care, ' Daesung waved happily. Dara just weakly waved at them. She wanted to come with them at the club but curse body pain and curse the guy standing next to her who was smiling and waving. Its official her life is slowly fading away all thanks to his presence. But who is this his? Well, no other than the school's perfect prince and unfortunately her BOYFRIEND, that goes by the name Kwon Jiyong.
 
 
' Just rest, we'll hang out tomorrow, ' Youngbae chuckled, as she pouted her lips more. ' Promise, ' TOP said as he caressed her hair. ' Just make sure of it or I'll kill you all! ' she said. They all just nodded as if they really have any choice. ' Okay fine, just take care! ' she grinned at them as she waved goodbye.
 
 
When the four boys were completely out of their sight Jiyong pulled Dara closer to him as he claimed her lips. ' What the hell is your problem!? ' Dara breathed as their lips parted. ' Nothing I just wanted to kiss you all of a sudden, ' he smiled at her. ' Okay that's it! Its official your one stupid retard! ' she hissed as she pull herself away from him, then started walking. 
 
 
He just went next to her and entwined his hand with her, she complained about it but as usual he's stubborn about it.  ' I'm excited to go home with you, ' he stated without looking at her. ' I bet you won't stay even for five seconds there Kwon, ' she said arrogantly, overly confident that he will definitely not survive in their place. ' Okay deal, I shall have a prize if I win then, ' he said with voice tainted with confidence that he can pull eveything off. 
 
 
' Don't say I didn't warned you, ' Dara chuckled.
 
 
...
 
 
Everywhere that Jiyong and Dara went people just keep on staring at them. They would admire how perfect and handsome Jiyong is and would frown on how his girlfriend act like a gangster. But nonetheless, them walking hand in hand while bickering endlessly gain admiration from alot of people. 
 
 
After a walk on the main street they both turned in a dark alley. After reaching the end of the alley, Jiyong was welcome by the life Dara live all of her life. The road, the houses, the bystanders, the children... everything screams out poverty, the thing he never experience in life. The place is loud with booming music, loud fights and loud noise coming from drunkards. They were children who were playing everywhere. Who would have thought that behind those tall luxurious buildings are the harshness that most of the people need to deal with.
 
 
' I warned you, ' Dara chuckled lightly upon noticing Jiyong being silent probably still taking all the shock. He just looked at her and smiled, he felt that somehow he knew one reason of her being all tough. 
 
 
' Hey Dara is that your boyfriend?! ' one ahjussi asked as he waved at Dara. ' Yeah I think so?! ' Dara answered with a smile, as much as she wanted to deny him, she can't take that risk especially he's looking all rich. And leaving him would literally mean like leaving him inside a lion's den. ' Whoah!! Nice one Dara you seemed to caught a big fish! ' another one shouted. Dara just faced him and gave him the finger, well you know her right? 
 
 
' Oh shut up! ' she grinned at them as she quicken her pace wanting to get home as soon as possible, before rumors form and before crowd gather. ' Just don't mind them, ' Dara turned into Jiyong who were now amazed rather than shock, everything that his eyes landed on now amaze him. 
 
 
' Wow Dara such a handsome boyfriend! ' an old lady said as Dara closed the gate of their house. She just force a laugh and smile as Jiyong bow down a little bit with a smile.
 
 
' Mom! I'm home! ' Jiyong shouted after Dara closed the door of their house earning a smack on his head which he dodge easily. ' Mom your face, don't just call her mom moron! ' Dara hissed angrily at him. Jiyong just smirk at her then started wandering his eyes on her house. Its small and quite run down. But he can definitely say that her house is one of the few decent looking house in her place.
 
 
' Ehh! Who's that I don't remember having a son! ' Dara's mom shouted as she stomp her way to door. She was stopped in her tracks when she saw Dara whispering angrily to a beautiful lad who was just chuckling at her. ' Dara who is he... ' she trailed off as Dara and Jiyong darted their eyes on her.
 
 
' OH. MY. GAHHHHD!! FINALLY YOU HAVE  BOYFRIEND!! FINALLY WE HAVE A SON!! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU DARA!!! ' 
 
 
' Mom! ' Dara shouted as her palm went straightly to her face.
 
 
------------------------
 
Hello, hello and hello!!
I'm back haha Sorry for the late update and sorry for the boring update up there haha XDD
 
Don't worry I'll post about 3 chapters including this before monday came haha wish me luck haha XDD
 
So leave a comment dear so that I would me more inspired!!
 
Thanks for the love, the comment and for subscribing hehehe XDD
Thanks from the bottom of my heart....
 
Love, love and love
mbie07's out
P E A C E !! :**