Chapter Thirty Eight

ROMEO and CINDERELLA

 

 

 chapter thirty eight | under the same sky part one

 

Days before...

 

 

Bom was happily bouncing her way to the door of Choi's mansion. She waved goodbye to her driver as he drived her shiny shimmering pink Audi away. She grinned as she entered the mansion. Yes people, Park Bom developed this habit of suddenly barging inside the Choi's mansion. At first people were startled at her always (and yes take note of always please,) sudden visit. But now they're just use to it, at first TOP will kick her out of their house and whenever TOP will do that, you don't even wanna know what she would do. It was out of this world, I even think she had used every possible scandal in this world from secret marriage to pregnancy and yes she's cliché like that.

 

 

'TOP! TOP! TOP!' she chanted as she entered the mansion bouncing like an elementary girl walking her way happily to school. The maids and his butler bowed down to her after placing TOP's last luggage in front of the door. Bom stared at the luggage, mouth hanging open. Her eyes drifted to the one walking while fixing the button of his black coat and did I mention he is looking all so good right now. He looks yummy! Homygash! Is he edible? Can I please eat him!!?

 

Okay I'll zip my mouth before Bom unnie peel my skin.

 

'OH MY GOSH!' Bom squealed as she jumped to TOP and lock him on a tight embrace that the lad can feel his bones slowly turning to dust. 'Yah! Get off me!' he shouted as Bom distanced herself staring at him. Spazzing. TOP rolled his eyes at the sight of her. 'Where are you going? I brought DVDs and popcorns!' she said as she pushed the DVDs and popcorn for him to see, though the popcorn is near empty. Where did it go? Aside from her monstrous stomach it's scattered on the floor when she was fangirling over him. 'I thought we will do a movie marathon,' she pouted.

 

 

TOP rolled his eyes once more swear he was hair thin close to strangling her. She was acting as if they were together, dragging him here and there, buying him this and that, and doing all sort of things that couples do. And if he was not strong enough heaven forbid but she might have dragged him to bed and do all sort of things to violate his innocence. He felt his self cringed at the thought.

 

 

'Hold up lady, you're the only one who planned that,' he said nonchalantly as he glanced at his wrist watch. He stared at their maids and gestured them to come closer to him. Without any words he made their maids hold both Bom's hand who were looking all puzzled right now. 'Please hold her and never let her go,' he said then he turned to Bom with a smug and sarcastic smile plastered on his lips. 'See you next week Park Bom,' he said as he broke into laughter while the lady gave her most epic shock face. TOP without wasting any seconds he jogged to his car after he saw his butler finished putting his luggage on the car's compartment.

 

 

When TOP slid to the passenger's seat that's the only time Bom recovered from shock. 'Yah where are you going!??' Bom shouted as TOP open the window of the car and stuck his tongue at her. 'If she will be able to follow me you're all fired,' he warned to their maids. 'I'm ing serious,' he added as his brows met at the center making their maids stiffen as they gripped tightly at Bom's hands. They nodded as Bom started panicking she was trying to free herself from their grip but she guess they REALLY needed their job since she can't even do a thing about their hold. TOP stared at Bom beaming with pride. He then waved her goodbye as the girl stared at him in disbelief. And as the car sped off, the maids went flying as Bom dashed to the car which was now meters away from her. 'Yah! Choi Seunghyun!!!' she shouted as she stomped her feet childishly pissed greatly.

 

 

'Comeback here Choi Seunghyun!!!' she shouted as she snapped her head to their maids. She marched her way to them, eyes slitting. 'Tell me where he is going!!!' she burst as the maid hugged each other as they shrink in front of her who was about to transform into some gigantic creature with fangs ready to rip their limbs off. 'Do you want me to cook all of you!!??' Bom shouted as the maids ran their asses away from her.

 

 

...

 

 

TOP walked his way to a table as he sat down and glanced at his wrist watch he was in Taipei as his father asked him to try taking part of their business. His father never really demand anything from him, probably this was the first time that's why he can't say no to him. He let out a sigh as he leaned lazily on his chair. If you're going to ask him, he doesn't dream of taking over their company although he can feel that he will be doing that soon since he don't have any choice. He grabbed his phone as it vibrated. A smile curved in his lips as he saw Dara's name. Ah, he missed her so much that he was even willing to fly back to Korea right now just to see her if only she ask.

 

 

'Tabi!' she greeted and he can imagine her face as she do that, he let out a small chuckle. 'Where are you!? I went to your house but they said you're not in the country as of this moment,' she said. 'Well I'm on a business trip courtesy of my dad. I'm in Taipei,' he answered smiling. He doesn't get it but he can't help not to smile even though he was only hearing her voice. 'Ohh,' she answered.

 

 

'Too bad I am going to say something to you,' she said clicking her tongue. 'I will just tell it when you come back! Be safe okay?' she added. He nodded but then let out soft chuckle at his stupidity. 'Sure, I'll be waiting. I miss you by the way,' he said as the girl laugh on the other line. 'Who wouldn't miss me?' she said full of arrogance. TOP rolled his eyes. 'Yeah right whatever,' he sarcastically answered. 'Bye now!' Dara said and he could say that someone arrived. He clenched his jaw tightly no need to be a genius it was of course her boyfriend Kwon Jiyong. 'Bye,' he weakly said as he pressed the end button and began drowning in his own thoughts.

 

 

He was taken from his realm when the one he was waiting for arrived. She was a beatiful lady dressed in an elegant beautiful dress. She smiled at him. 'You're Choi Seunghyun right?' he asked in Chinese. TOP stood up and bowed down. 'Yes, I'm Choi Seunghyun,' he smiled answering in Chinese as well. He then pulled the chair for her to sit on; she smiled giddily at his moves. TOP then sat back down. 'Sorry if I made you wait,' she bowed at him, guilty. 'No it's okay I just arrived,' he smiled. 'Wow, your Chinese is really good,' she complimented. 'Thank you,' he answered still with a smile. 'I'm Yang Rainie by the way,' she said as she offered her hand. 'Nice to finally meet the daughter of our main partner here in Taipei,' he said as he held her hand and shook it gently.

 

 

Bom was hair thin close to ripping the table cloth or maybe throw the whole table as well as she stared at TOP and the girl talking to each other COMFORTABLY and yes put emphasis on COMFORTABLY while they were waiting for their order. Bom unconsciously grabbed her glass of ice tea, she was gripping it tightly that I would never be shock if it broke into pieces. And yes people, Park Bom is in Taipei. How? Don't be harsh do you really want me to tell you the story on how this girl crushed Choi's maids into pieces? How she tortured them? How she inflicted every possible pain? No right? Please bow down your head and give moment of silence in honor for the bravery that the Choi's maids. We will never forget their bravery.

 

 

Okay enough with that, let's go back to the real drama. So as I was saying a girl who was wearing a red chinese dress, huge hat, big sun glasses and scarf that goes by the name stupid Park Bom was now staring at TOP and Rainie who were both engrossed in a conversation regarding life matters. And every second she did that the more she desired to grab the girl tie her up and feed her whole to kingkong as a lovely sacrifice. She then grabbed her fork as she stabbed it on the steak on her plate. She was using all her force that the plate nearly broke. She then brought the steak near as she ate it chewing it without any poise with eyes never leaving the two. Please hold her before she creates the world's Armageddon.

 

 

Her eyes grew big as the girl leaned on Seunghyun, she started panicking. The is going to kiss her prince charming. Panick. System Shutdown. She stood up as she slammed both of her hands on the table while shouting 'Yah' loudly in that huge restaurant. Every eye drifted on her as she sat down, shrinking in embarrassment. TOP stared at her, slitting his eyes contemplating who she is. She stood up and walked her way out of the restaurant after putting her payment on the table but before she could even reach the exit her arm was grabbed by TOP.

 

 

'Bom?' he asked as Bom started panicking as she wrapped her scarf on her face as she faced him. ‘Wang cheng shi ru wa so koh shing woo yoo,’ she replied while sweating greatly. Don’t ask me what the hell was the meaning of what she said ‘coz even her doesn’t have any ing idea about what she just said. TOP stared at her in disbelief completely not understanding a single word that came out of , and he was not aware that there’s a new breed of Chinese language created by the retard who was standing in front of him right now. ‘Excuse me can you repeat what you just said?’ TOP asked in Chinese as she almost lost her balance and fell on the floor.

 

 

Aigoo! Why is he speaking Chinese?! What the hell did he just said? And why the effin hell can he speak Chinese?! Why didn’t someone told me about that!???!!!

 

 

 

She gulped the unknown lump formed on . ‘Siopao, wanton, dumpling, moon cake, green tea, noodles! Annyeong!’ she yelped as she quickly dashed her way to the restaurant door leaving TOP standing there staring at the air, dumbfounded. ‘What the effin hell was that?’ he asked in a whisper as he shook his head and turned back to their table. He wanted to believe that that girl was Bom but how if he knew she’s in Korea probably whining because of his sudden trip.

 

Rainie stared at him as he sat down still shaking his head. ‘Do you know her?’ Rainie asked referring to the crazy woman a while ago who we will hide by the name Park Bom. ‘No,’ he answered in a sigh. ‘I thought she was someone I knew though,’ he added as he grabbed his glass of water and sipped from it. ‘Someone? Your girlfriend perhaps?’ Rainie asked TOP almost spit the water he was drinking as he stared at Rainie horro painted in his face. ‘Oh no no no! That girl will never be my girlfriend! She’s crazy! She’s not even from this world!’ TOP breathed out exasperatedly as the girl in front him laughed making him roll his eyes. ‘Please invite me in your wedding,’ she said chuckling TOP just run his palm on his face as she continued laughing.

 

 

Rainie stopped laughing as she stared at the frustrated guy in front of him who scooped a spoonful ice cream and without saying a word ate it leaving some smudge on his lips. He was like a child a grumpy child and she finds that cute. She stood up to reach him and lean to wipe the smudge on his lips which shocked him as he stared blankly at her who was smiling at him.

 

 

They almost got heart attack when someone slammed her hands on the window while shouting. ‘Don’t you dare touch my TOP!! I’m going to kill you!’ she shouted and more words followed with both of them looking at her. She was ranting like a crazy fangirl and all attention was given to her. After finally noticing what she just did and the stares that she garnered herself. She shyly laced her hands together as she swayed her body like a child acting cute for the sake of having a lollipop. She let out her most forced smile before running her eyes away of the scene. TOP gritted his teeth as he stood. ‘PARK BOM!’ he shouted so loud that she can even hear it even though she was already feet away from the restaurant.

 

 

‘Oh gosh! Save me God,’ she whispered as she continued running barely caring where her feet will take her.

 

 

...

 

 

‘I told you that no one should tell her where I am right?!’ he asked without breathing as he pressed his phone on his ear. ‘THEN WHY IS SHE HERE???’ he growled not letting his butler finish his words. His butler tried to reason out about the whole situation. ‘What?!?’ he asked as she stood up garnering the attention of everyone in the cafe where he was eating his breakfast. She bowed down at the customers as he sat down with cheeks tainted red out of embarrassment ‘She did what?!?’ he asked again for confirmation. His mouth was slowly hanging open as Park Bom’s stupidity was being detailed by his butler word by word. He shook his head in disbelief as he closed his eyes tightly. He therefore conclude that that girl is totally insane. Imagine she tied their maids’ feet and hanged them on the ceiling she’s lucky no one sued her or rather they were beyond scared of her.

 He heaved another sigh before pressing the end button; he will not be shock if he ended up being paranoid after getting a psycho stalker. He grabbed his cup of coffee and took a sip as he scanned his eyes all over the place only to see a girl who is wearing all black and looking like a terrorist that was bound to blow herself together with the entire building. He wondered why the guards didn’t suspect her for being a terrorist. He glanced at the staffs and the guards who were actually eyeing her, preparing for whatever drama she got up in her sleeves. There they were staring at a terrorist looking girl who was happily sipping at her strawberry milk shake while humming a song and taking a bite at her cookie. Woo, scary.

 

 

He stood up and sat down in front of the terrorist looking girl who was happily eating her triple chocolate cookies, she was so busy with the food that she didn’t even notice him. ‘Hello Park Bom,’ TOP said as he stared at her. The girl looked at her eyes widen in shock as she dropped her cookie and pulled up her mask and fixed her bonnet. ‘I’m sorry I’m not Park Bom,’ she answered. TOP rolled his eyes. ‘Oh, I thought you are Park Bom, maybe I’m missing her so much I thought you are her,’ he said in the most sarcastic tone ever heard in the human history. The girl started giggling as she was conquered with giddiness. ‘I know you are missing me! I miss you too,’ she said shyly as she pushed TOP’s shoulder out of giddiness which shocked him. ‘Missing you?’ TOP asked. The girl faked a cough and cleared . ‘I mean Park Bom I know you’re missing her,’ she said still accompanied with uncontrollable giggles. Geez unnie hold your horses he’s actually being sarcastic since his hand is itching to kill you like right now? Fangirl.

 

 

Bom grabbed her milk shake as she took a sip and bit the straw for a bit before finally asking her question, her golden question. ‘Well since I don’t know this Bom can you describe her?’ she asked still giggling can’t get over the fact that TOP missed her sarcastically and that he didn’t even recognized him and she thought somehow he was stupid. Ahmm... Bom unnie you got it the other way around he recognized you, uhm just so you know. ‘Bom..’ TOP said as he rubbed his chin and heaved a sigh. ‘Do you really wanna know?’ he asked as he stared at her the girl threw another giggling fit before finally nodding. ‘Okay... well Park Bom... there’s definitely only one Park Bom in the world,’ he smiled as Bom giggled again out of giddiness.

 

 

‘She’s the most annoying, stupid and brainless girl I have ever met in my entire life!’ TOP said as he smiled at her like a child while she was still giggling or in other terms still processing his words. And finally after the long wait because of her buffering slow brain she stared at him in disbelief as she stood up. ‘I am not annoying, stupid and brainless!’ she exclaimed at him as TOP stared at him raising his brow not believing her. ‘I am not!’ she insisted TOP raised his brow higher. ‘I am not really annoying! I am kind! Beautiful! And funny!’ she insisted once more as TOP raised his brow much higher. Bom sat down pouting.

 

 

He heaved a sigh as he leaned forward. ‘So you’re Park Bom?’ he asked calmly. ‘Yes I am Park Bom the one and only Park Bom!’ she huffed in pride. ‘Hello Park Bom,’ TOP said with a forced smile on his lips. Bom stood up. ‘No I’m not Park Bom!’ she said as she dashed outside the cafe while he rolled his eyes. There she goes again of to somewhere. He stood up and went back to his table when suddenly Bom jerked her on the cafe’s door. ‘It doesn’t change the fact that you still miss me!’ she exclaimed as she stuck her tongue out then dashed off somewhere. ‘Brainless,’ TOP muttered.

 

...

 

 

It was the TOP’s last two nights stay in Taipei and tonight he will be joining his father’s business partners on a trip on a bar. He fixed his tie in place as he heaved a sigh and stared at his reflection in the mirror for a while. He then grabbed his keys and off he go. He wondered where Bom was, since his arrival in Taipei that girl has been a serious headache. And shiver always ran down his spine remembering every crazy thing she do and every crazy outfit she wore in every location they went to. She could seriously build a costume store or become Lady Gaga’s stylist. He just hope she will now show tonight he don’t want any embarrassing moment with her again cause he will seriously kick her if she do another crazy stuff tonight.

 

In just half hour he arrived at the bar, he handed his dark violet enveloped inscribed with silver lettering to the guard who guided him to the VIP section of the club. He quickly bowed down in respect as he sat beside one of his dad’s business partner and in seconds a waitress wearing a really y uniform handed him a cocktail which he accepted with a faint smile.

 

The host of the get together then went to the mini stage as he grabbed the mike and started saying things that he barely cared about. His mind was drifting off somewhere, first he was thinking about Dara, then his friends and finally Bom. He heaved a sigh. ‘Does this bore you?’ one of his father’s business partners asked chuckling. He shook his head. ‘No I was just thinking of the project,’ he answered lying. ‘Chill out Seunghyun out of everyone here you should be the one enjoying you’re still in highschool my boy,’ he answered laughing as TOP laughed with him.

 

 

‘I will introduce to you our singer for the night, RED’ the MC announced as claps filled the whole room. As a girl who was walking awkwardly climbed the stage. She was wearing a red heals and a really y red dress. Her hair was curled with her straight bangs and red cherry lips. She faced the guests with an awkward smile while discreetly pulling down her really short dress. TOP didn’t cared first until he finally recognized her face. He stared at hanging as she smiled at him awkwardly. But as he continued to gape the girl’s confidence rose up to the roof.

 

 

In reality she too got no idea why she was there all she can remember was she was lurking outside the bar since she can’t come in. Why? First she don’t know how to speak Chinese and second the whole bar was reserved. She could have gone to her hotel room and sleep right but now she was there since she knew girls will surround her Seunghyun and they might devour him whole she needed to protect him. And thus she started to lurk outside thinking of million ways to get in, when out of the blue a bald gay suddenly yanked her arm and pulled her to the back door yelling things in Chinese and she can’t understand a single and she was just surprised that she was dressed like that and now she is standing in front of TOP and his father’s business partners. At first she was really afraid but seeing him gape like that boost her confidence. She always knew TOP will gawk at her someday and tonight was the night of her life.

 

 

Then the music started to play she swallowed hard as TOP shook his head in disbelief. Does she even know how to sing? He asked himself as he stared at Bom who was nervous beyond words. But first what the hell is she doing there!? He clenched his fist into tight ball as his brows furrowed.

 

... then she started singing and he was just there staring at her as something inside him stir as her every melodies and lyrics lingered in him. Memories rushed and he knew in an instant it was the song they wrote together when they were just in middle school when they both used to hang together. And thus the past he forgot, the past she forgot, slowly unfold in front of them through the song she was singing.

 

 

author's note:
Wassup guys! who missed RAC I did! I miss this fic! anyways here is the chapter of TOP's business trip hehe XD I thought this will only take one chapter but I was wrong well anyways thank you for the wait and love thank you for everything! I hope to see you one the next chapter and that will be soon! so mbie's out for now! PEACE! :* I love you all !