Chapter Thirty-Four

ROMEO and CINDERELLA

 

CHAPTER Thirty-Four:

Starover

 

 

[ 4th grade ]

 

It was the usual lunch break at SFA. Well to Sandara Park probably this is not an ordinary lunch break. Upon hearing the bell she was already walking aiming for the school's, no not the gate. She's aiming for the school's wall behind the school building. And yes, she's planning to cut classes. She's planning on leaving the school. No one gives a anyways.

 

 

She was about to climb the tree that will guarantee her freedom from the school which is filled with people whom she regards as nothing but rich bastards and spoiled brats. But then she was stopped on her track upon seeing someone leaning on the tree while reading a book. It was her classmate, the ice prince of the school, Kwon Jiyong. Their eyes met but she quickly snapped her head away from him with cheeks painted by the color red, unknown to her the boy also has his cheeks painted in the color red.

 

 

She just closed her eyes tightly and snapped it open and marched towards the tree to climb. ' Where are you going? ' he asked at her without looking at her but instead continue reading his book. ' That's none of your business, ' she answered at him in a cold voice. Jiyong closed his book and stood up. ' Can I come? ' he asked at her which shock her as she turned beet red. ' W-why would you, w-we're not even friends, ' she answered stuttering. Jiyong then smiled at her which made her blush more. ' That's easy, ' the boy said at her.

 

 

' Hi my name is Kwon Jiyong. Can I be your friend? ' he said as he offered his hand for her to shake. Dara glared at Jiyong then to his hands back to him. Dara then shook his hand. ' Sure, I'm Sandara Park by the way, ' she grinned at him. ' There, we're already friends. So can I come now? ' he asked at her chuckling. ' Ahhm, aren't you afraid that your record will be tainted, ' she asked innocently at him making him messed her hair. ' No, they will never notice me anyways, ' he smiled at her. Dara stared at him for a long time knowing that his smile was painted with pain. She then heaved a sigh and nodded to him. ' Can you climb a tree? ' she asked. Jiyong laughed a bit making her blush. She have always knew that he has an exceptional looks but he look more handsome when he is smiling and laughing. ' Of course I can I might even beat you, ' he said sounding arrogant all of a sudden making Dara gasped.

 

 

...

 

 

They both high fived when they landed on the ground safely. ' This is fun, ' he said chuckling. ' Breaking out from the school is always fun, ' she said proudly with a grin. They then began walking. ' Where are we going anyways? ' he asked at her making them both stop on their tracks as she think about his question. ' Let's go to the town's circle! ' she exclaimed happily. ' I remember there is a festival today, ' she added with a wide smile gaining an 'o' from him. Then people started to flood the street where they were standing. They were being bumped by the people passing by almost knocking Dara on the ground. Jiyong then held her hand and laced his fingers with her making her blush. ' Let's hold hands, ' he smiled at her as she nodded to him.

 

 

' I just wanted to ask, ' Jiyong said as they continued walking. ' Ask about what? ' Dara asked back. ' Why do you want to be kicked out of our school? ' he asked. Dara bit her lips before gazing at him. ' Well as you can see, I'm not like all of you. I'm not from a rich family. And it's hard to see my parents trying so hard to make me study at the school that costs fortune that we don't have. So if I get kicked out it will be easier for them, I could study in public school and pay nothing. I know the educational standard will drop drastically but it will make my parents at ease they don't have to loan to hose ugly people for my tuition fee, ' Dara explained with a timid smile. ' You know what, I think they love you so much, just study hard, have high grades though you can't be a good student, ' he chuckled at her. ' I'll do my best to never get you kick out nor suspended in our school, ' he whispered with a smile. Dara stared at him, tilted her head in confusion. ' What did you just said? ' she asked. ' Nothing, let's just walk faster, ' he smiled at her earning her agreement.

 

 

...

 

 

' Wow, festivals are great, ' he said while his eyes roam around the things that he saw for the first time in his life. Booths, games, merchandise, foods everything spell fun under the sun. ' I know you will love this, too bad rich kids like you can't see this, ' she chuckled. Jiyong then kissed her cheeks making her took steps backward. ' What was that for! ' she exclaimed accusingly making him laugh. ' That's a thank you for bringing me here, ' he smirked at him. ' , ' Dara hissed at him. They then began walking, playing games buying tons of things and practically have all the fun they can have.

 

 

' This day is great! ' Dara said as she lay down on the grass while looking at the sky which is slowly turning dark as the stars slowly appear. ' Thank you again, ' Jiyong said as he lay down facing Dara. ' You know what you said that almost million times today, ' Dara laughed at him. ' Did I? Sorry, ' he chuckled. Dara then sat down and looked at him. ' You know what if you're really thankful just buy me an apple juice! I'm quite thirsty, ' she smiled at him. Jiyong then stood up and bowed down. ' Yes your highness, ' he said making them both laugh.

 

 

 ' But the stall of the apple juice is approximately 50 meters from here, ' Jiyong frowned. ' That's not my problem anymore, ' Dara said chuckling while Jiyong rolled his eyes. ' You should be back here in less than 20 minutes, if you're successful I will give you a reward, but if you fail and you didn't comeback let's... ' she trailed off as she think of something. She then turned to him with a smile that screams trust.

 

 

 ' Let's forget that this day happened. Let's forget that we spend day together and let's forget that we know each other, ' Dara said with a smile. Jiyong smiled at her, ' As if I will let that happen! ' Jiyong said arrogantly making Dara laugh. ' You know what just get moving! ' she laughed at him. ' You'll wait right? ' he asked. ' Of course I will, ' Dara smiled at him. ' Just go! ' she said while shooing him away. Dara then stared at Jiyong's disappearing figure, she then shifted her eyes on the sky.

 

                He'll be back. I know he will.

 

...

 

 

Jiyong was about to reach the place where Dara was waiting for him when he was suddenly grabbed in his arms causing him to let go of the juice he was holding. ' Young master we've been looking for you, ' his butler said. ' Let go of me! I need to see her first, ' Jiyong said as he struggle from his hold. ' Youngmaster we need to go home now, ' his butler insisted. ' No I need to see her first, in second thoughts I don't want to go home! ' he said as he freed himself from his grip.

 

 

He was about to run to where Dara is waiting when he found himself lifted from the ground without any difficulity. ' Let me go! Let me go! I need to see her first! Dara!! ' Jiyong shouted as he pounded his fist on the guy who was lifting him while his butler was staring at him feeling his pain yet can't do a single thing. ' Kwon Jiyong! ' a stern voice said making Jiyong stop. ' Do you knew what you just did? You made your mom worried sick! ' he added. Jiyong's teary eyes shifted to the owner of the voice.

 

 

He bit his lips upon seeing the face of his father that he can't almost remember. ' Don't be stupid Jiyong, you are the Kwon hei and you're putting yourself in risk! Stop this stupidity! ' his father added making almost flinch as his clenched fist slowly unclencehed as guilt quickly crawled in his body. The guy lifting him gently put him down.

 

 

He swallowed the lump on his throat as he took one last glance at the place where Dara is waiting, where the girl he's been liking is waiting. The girl which he gave his promise. He tightly shut his eyes and flutter it open. ' Let's go home, ' his father said turning his back from him as he walked away. He nodded as his tears stream down his cheeks as he took those heavy step away from the place which gave him the first taste of happiness.

 

 

...

 

 

It was already 3 in the morning. It was cold yet Dara remained sitting to the place where she promised she will definitely wait. It was cold and her body will give in. She's freezing and she can feel her vision is blurring. ' That , doesn't he know how short 20 minutes is, ' she hissed as she rubbed her shoulder trying to give herself some warmth but fail. She then stood up to run and make herself warm but she just lost balanced and lay on the grass.

 

 

' Dara! ' a familiar voice shouted. She tried to look at the on calling him. She tried to stood up and raised her hand. ' Wassup what are you doing here Tabi? ' she asked at the guy running to where she is with his butler trailing behind him. ' I'm looking for you! You stupid piece! ' he yelled at her angrily. ' If you're planning to die you should have jump a building to make it easier! ' he said now in between sobs. He then wrapped his arms around his friend. ' Don't you ever do this again! I will kill you! ' he cried loudly making Dara finally broke down. ' Let's go home Auntie and Uncle are about to lose their hairs looking for you! ' he said as he let his butler carry Dara. ' Yeah, let's go home I've already waited for so long, ' she whispered before fluttering her eyes close.

 

 

Dara then let go of his hands as she wiped her tears roughly. She then heave a sigh as her eyes stared at the clear blue sky, the sun's brightness is almost blinding but she doesn't mind. She then turned her back at him. Everything is over, her wonderful dream just ended as her eyes open to the reality in front of her. She was about to walk away when she felt her wrist being gripped by his strong hands.

 

 

' Dara you have to listen to me first... I know we started out this thing as a game, but everything i did, everything I said to you, every little thing we shared is true... that is how I feel, ' Jiyong said stammering like he was lost, too dumbfounded to even say something straight. Dara let out a bitter chuckle as she freed herself from his grip. ' Enough with the lies Kwon, ' she said bitterly as she walked almost falling over, she's just to weak to even walk.

 

 

Jiyong walked towards her as he made her look at him. ' Listen to me Dara! ' he exclaimed. ' Listen to you? Why so you can feed me again with ty hopes and lies!? ' Dara finally snapped. She was hyperventilating staring at him with mixture of emotions in her eyes. Anger. Love. Betrayed. Jiyong don't even know how many emotions it is or is it only. Broken.

 

 

' I love you Dara. I love you the day I saw. I love you even before the day we promise to forget. Please stay with me, please let me explain cause the only thing I can say right now is the fact that I know I loved you first, ' he said almost pleading as he wrapped his arm around her and pulled her closer to him, pressing his forehead against her with his eyes tightly close. He just want her to feel his love, to hear is widly thumpinh heart. ' If there's one thing I regret, I regret leaving you that day without telling you how much I love you, ' Jiyong whispered as he slowly heard Dara's sob voluming up as he can feel her chest moving up and down suppressing her sobs.

 

 

' Dara please be--- ' before he was able to finish his sentence Dara spoke. ' Oh for crying outloud! Just kiss me!! ' she exclaimed making him chuckle a little. He then gently cupped her face as his lips brushed with hers. It was not rough, it was not harsh nor forced. It was gentle and it almost felt that it was their first kiss. But ofcourse the accident kiss is their best kiss, it was the one that brought them together anyway.

 

 

They slowly pull away from each other. Even though they wanted to kiss more they can't do that in an open field. They both let out a chuckle. ' Damn we're both stubborn, ' Jiyong whispered. I'm glad you both know! Whatever. ' You know what? ' Jiyong asked with a sly smirk on his lips. Oh-uh this doesn't look good. ' What? ' Dara asked. Jiyong held her hand and lace his fingers with hers.

 

 

' This is the part where we ought to run, ' he said winking as he run pulling her. There lunch break was about to end and yet look at this two bums they are planning to ditch school! Yah not beacuse you two are back at each other's arms you are given the right to ditch school! Yah oppa! Think about your records! Aisht!

 

 

Dara was laughing while running with him. They were about to reach the gate when she suddenly stop. Jiyong looked at him with confusion. ' W-what about her? ' she asked hesitantly afraid that he might run back to her. Jiyong smiled at her and gave her a quick peck. ' He can handle it, ' he said as glancing at the school then he went back to running. They both climbed the gate and ditch school hand in hand with hearts filled with happiness to the brink.

 

...

 

Chaerin was still crying. I think mourning would be an appropriate word right now. She was cryong for the things she just lost. She felt like she just died, no dying would be a much better option that all of these ty things.

 

 

She stopped from her cries when someone sat beside her offering a single yellow tulips. She lifted her eyes only to see him smiling genuinely at her. She felt her heart skips a beat then it was squezzed by pain once more. Is she having a delusion? Her eyes swell another round of tears needed and wanting to be cried.

 

 

' What is a single tulips not enough now? ' he asked pointing. ' How about a bouquet? Is this enough to make you smile again, ' Seung Ri asked as he pulled a bouquet of yellow tulips behind him and gave it to her with a grin which is ear to ear. Chaerin can't help not to chuckle at his dorkiness. She then accepted the bouquet with a smile.  Seung Ri then gently brush his thumb in her cheeks wanting to erase the trail of her tears hoping that he can also erase her sadness.

 

 

' You look more beautiful when you smile, ' he said as he wrapped his arm around her and pull her closer to him. Chearin lean her head on his shoulder. ' Sorry, I'm sorry I'm not brave enough, ' she breathed out trying to stop her tears. ' No biggies, you teach me some new lessons, and hyung also did, ' he chuckled. Chaerin pulled away from him and threw a confuse look at him. Sung Ri rolled his eyes before telling her what he went through just to be able to sit next to her again and give her a bouquet of her favorite flower.

 

 

He felt shivers run down his spine after recalling he went into hellish study session with Jiyong regarding business, stocks and graphs. Swear he's so not gonna waste money on unnecessary things anymore it was so hard to earn in a company. He not just went into hellish advance business and finance study he was even required to learn french in a very short time. Imagine can he even make space for those things in his brain? Well apparently he has some hidden smart brain in him and was able to pull of things.

 

 

After learning what he needed he then flew to France and pretend to a genius business man who applied on the company who is threatening to buy Chaerin's company, the cost of their company's lost. After he was able to infiltrate it he was able to turn around the events with him buying the company, which was very easy because he quickly earned the trust of the board members .

 

 

After buying the company he then knock Chaerin's company down and bought it. He bought it and supported it and gave it back to Chaerin's mother for free, not asking a single penny. Well, almost, since what he asked was the hand of her daughter and her freedom. The payment he ask was the blessing to love and marry her daughter. Which shock her mother greatly but she then cried in happiness and guilt when Seung Ri finally explained everything.

 

 

He can't almost believe that he was able to do those things in just couple of days. Now he totally grasped how perfect and how smart Jiyong is. But he thanksed him the only thing he said was, ' Why thank me for your own hard work? '. He can only let out chuckle and shook his head. He swear everything was a total head ache. If he could have one wish he wish to never grow up so the need to face those things when he finally took his father position and inherit their industries.

 

 

Chaerin can't help not to laugh at how funny and animated Seung Ri when he was telling the whole story. You can easily see horro in his face, but happiness is there none the less. ' It's crazy I'm telling you! I don't even know how hyung can handle all thos things while studying and taking care of his girlfriend who always threw her tantrums! ' Seung Ri said in disbelief.

 

Yah! Seung Ri! Dara unnie is your friend! Pabo!

 

Chaerin then pulled him and landed a soft gentle kiss on his lips which instantly zipped his mouth. ' Thank you, ' she whispered. A sly smirk drawn at the rat's lips as he cupped her face and pull her into a kiss that was full of longingness and contentness all at the same time. ' You taste sweet for someone who always cry, ' he said teasingly after pulling from the kiss which made her slap him on his shoulder playfully. ' You taste conceited, ' she said with a grain.

 

 

' Conceited? How does that taste? ' he asked in curiousity. Chaerin then pull him into another kiss. ' Very sweet, ' she whispered between their kiss. ' Ohh I like that, ' Seung Ri said laughing as he landed small pecks on her lips. ' Oh yeah before I forgot and before your mother change your mind, ' he said pulling a red velvet box in his pocket.

 

 

' I don't need to ask right? I know you will marry me anyways.  Beside you don't have any choice since the official engagement party will be held next week, not just the whole school and business world will know but practically the whole world, ' he said full of confidence as he pulled the ring from the box and slid it to her finger. Her tears fell but now not because of pain but because of happiness. ' Conceited much, ' she said chuckling while he just shrug with a grin plastered in his lips.

 

 

' I love you, ' he whispered in her ears. ' I love you more, ' she answered. ' I know no one can resist the charm of the great Seung Ri, ' he said laughing. ' Conceited! ' Chaerin said while giggling.

 

 

Aissh! See arent things better if it's in the right place. Geez these two troublesome couples just made things complicated. Aishh...!

 

...

 

Dara and Jiyong was still walking on the street hand in hand, when finally Dara sense the nostalgia it was bringing her. ' Where the hell are we going? ' she asked. ' In case you don't remember it's the festival we went to when we ditch school when we were in 4th grade, ' Jiyong grinned at her earning an excited 'oh' from Dara. But then her hold of hid hand tightened. ' Don't worry I will never leave you again, ' he whispered assuring. ' Who says you can leave me? ' Dara asked with an arc brow. ' Your lock with me Mr. Kwon, ' she continued with a smirk. ' What else can I do Mrs. Kwon, ' he answered.  ' Nothing, ' Dara proudly answered while shaking her head.

 

 

Aigooo... I swear this two is getting cheesier each seconds! Aigoo! I have to do something should I seperate you two from each other again?

 

Omo! i'm kidding! Put down what you are holding and don't even plan on throw that on me, I'm just kidding yah know. kekeke. Why wopuld I seperate you when someone can do it for me? Evil laugh.

 

Okay I'll zip my mouth. Back to the story.

 

 

Both of them finally arrived at the center of the town where the festival was taking place. A smile both stretches from the couple's lips. They will enjoy the festival like hell!

 

----------------------- :]]

konnichiwa minnasan!

Hajimimae? Watashi wa mbie desu!

LOL. A trying hard japanese. Anyways how do you like this? When I was writing this it felt like the ending LOL when this was only the half of the story. haha XD. Anyways. Ririn is together again wohoo. throws confettis. And Daragon is now OFFICIAL! not just because of a game. Wohhooo!! They should have just admitted it in the first place. aishh! That's the problem with all the stories, fear came first rather that what they feel.

 

Okay I'll save the rant. I'm still not done. I will not seperate them since someone can do that for me hoho. Spoiler alert. haha.

 

I reached 300 subbies. le cries in the corner! Thank you everyone! Thank you for your support! I'm so happy and fired up! Must not be lazy and type the other chapters. must sneak out from parents and post chapters. Again thank you for the lovely support! You just made me so happy!

 

a comment will never hurt but rather add inspiration :)

 

so that's it for now. I'll try to update and sneak out like a ninja from my folks!

So that's it for now, till then fellas

Mbie's out

p e a c e !!