Chapter Twelve

ROMEO and CINDERELLA

 

CHAPTER TWELVE:
Date?
 
A/N: A SHORT UPDATE for you guys LOVE yah ol hehe  
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- :]]
 
 
It was already six in the evening all the students were at the main building enjoying their meal. And that is what Dara is exactly doing? Well, she's eating like she never eat before she's just literally shoving all the food in , I doubt if she's even swallowing what she's eating. Aigoo, this girl should act girl just for once in her life. Look at her! I mean she's not even sitting properly and has one of her legs stepping on her chair, she looks like a bystander. 
 
 
' Jagiya, eat slowly, ' Jiyong chuckled at her as she pounded her chest as she gulp down one glass of water. ' Back off, I'm hungry you know! ' she hissed as she started eating once again. ' Let her be Jiyong hyung she's always like that, ' Seung Ri chuckled as they all laugh. 
 
 
Eversince this morning everyone just keep on noticing that Jiyong is often hanging around with Bigbang, well his girlfriend which is Park Sandara is a Bigbang member though. As much as they wanted to protests as much as all the faculty like to pull him away from those 'bad influence' they can't. For they have never seen him so happy in his life, he's always laughing, smiling and being lively. He's too far from the perfect ice prince they've always known. And though they dn't want to admit it they are happy for him to finally break out from his ice kingdom.
 
 
...
 
 
' Again, I'll remind you that BOYS are NOT allowed at GIRL's room and VICE VERSA! ' Mr. Jang said with a Hitler like tone and face just add some mustache and does Hitler has hair? Well whatever.  He then glared at Dara and Jiyong who were not even paying attention to him as Dara keep on indulging her icecream, while Jiyong is forcely feeding her while snickering ofcourse.
 
 
' AND DON'T EVEN THINK OF SNEAKING OUT TO GO SOMEWHERE, ' he stated emphasizing every word as he threw his death glare at the Bigbang who doesn't give a to what he's saying. They were yawning and doing something showing how bored and sleepy they are, boasting how much they don't give a damn to his words. 
 
 
' BALDY! ' TOP called him which made him grimaced like hell. ' You should just say that to us directly you're obviously referring to us, ' TOP smirked at him. ' Yeah, yeah, or you should at least said: 'BIGBANG DON'T EVEN THINK OF SNEAKING OUT TO GO SOMEWHERE', ' Seung Ri added while imitating his voice and face which earn wild roars and laughs from his friends and even all the teachers and students snorted supressing their laughs. 
 
 
' GO TO YOUR ROOM BEFORE I CATCH YOU!!! ' Mr. Jang roared as they all dashed to their room including the innocent students and teachers. They don't want to directly receive his erruption. 
 
 
...
 
 
Dara was about to sleep when she suddenly heard some clacking sound in her window like someone is knocking, which is a great possibility since she's in the first floor where all the rooms around her are teacher's room. She tried ignoring what she's hearing she's sure its just her friends, beside she' too tired to something or sneak out.
 
 
She let out a sigh as the clacking sound stop but now its replaced with the ringing of her phone. She grumpily picked her phone and answered it without looking at the screen nor bothering knowing who the caller is. 
 
 
' Hello! What the hell its already evening! and I'm about to ingly sleep! So by--- ' 
 
' Don't even think of hanging up on me Sandara Park, ' Jiyong answered on the other line. Dara rolled her eyes, as if she has any choice. She knew that if she hung up he'll stormed in her room just to do his so called punishment which are nothing but y stuffs.
 
' What?! ' she hissed. 
 
' Open your window! ' he hissed back at her. Dara stood up quickly upon hearing what he said, she went to her window and slid the cutain. And viola, the mighty G is really there standing in front of her window. ' Open your window, ' he ordered once more. Dara rolled her eyes but none the less obeyed him as she open the window. Upon opening it Jiyong quickly jump inside her room. 
 
 
' What are you doing here? How did you escape the roaming teachers? ' Dara whispered at him angrily. ' In case you forgot your boyfriend is the perfect Kwon Jiyong, ' he smirked arrogantly at her. ' Enough with that, get dress, ' he added while whispering also. 
 
 
' And why would I do that? ' she countered at him, he just rolled his eyes he can feel a long bickering ahead before she obey him. ' Just do it before I decided to do you ' he smirked at her which made her flinched. ' you, ' she hissed as she quickly pull a black skinny jeans, white shirt and a jacket at her bag and grumpily proceed to the bathroom. Jiyong just chuckled at her.
 
 
...
 
 
After almost 20 minutes of steathily escaping the dorm they finally arrived at the near bus stop where they took a bus. Dara didn't bother to ask him of what he's planning she could careless beside whether she knew it or not it will not stop him from doing what he wanted. He's like her in that way. No, perhaps he's twice as stubborn as her.
 
 
I'm genius and he's genius. We have one thing in common. I'm good at fighting he's good at fighting, even better than me. Now we have two things in common. He's stubborn and I'm stubborn, that makes three things in common. 
 
 
Somehow, I feel like we're less opposite. 
 
 
Dara just shook her head as she leaned her back completely at her seat as her eyes wander outside the window while she can feel how her boyfriend who was sitting next to her ofcourse, play with both of their hands. Somehow she's starting to be used by that hobby of him, which playing with their hands whenever they're holding each other's hand, scratch that, while he's holding her hand. She even find it comfortable now a days. 
 
 
After half hour passed they both get off the bus and started some short walk until they reached their, err, his destination.
 
 
' Wow, ' she breathed out honestly as she saw the lighthouse in front of her. ' Can we go up? ' she asked enthusiastically. She always dreamed of climbing up a lighthouse. ' Ofcourse, ' he smiled at her as he pull her towards the lighthouse.
 
 
' Wow the sea is so cool! This is so cool! ' she exclaimed as she spread her arms and welcome all the breeze. Jiyong smiled at her, he was glad he manage to drag her here. More than that he's happy that she made her this happy. 
 
 
She's so innocent, so simple-minded. I love that side of her.
 
 
...
 
 
' Where are we going now? ' Dara asked Jiyong who was pulling her. After they stayed in the lighthouse for almost half hour, here he goes again pulling her. ' You'll see soon, ' he answered timidly with a grin which earned nothing but a hiss and roll of eyes.
 
 
They arrived at a huge park. ' Seriously? Are you imitating the dramas that they play on the tv? ' Dara hissed at him. ' Wah! I'm already busted this fast? ' he laughed heartly as he pinched her cheek lightly. ' Moron! ' she snorted and seconds after that she started laughing with him. ' I can't believe your that desperate! ' Dara added. ' I thought it will be nice you know, ' he answered as the both started walking with his fingers laced with hers. 
 
 
Though they are in the park in the middle of the night, the park is not that boring infact its in its liveliest state. There are food and clothes bazaar, there are gaming booths. Basically its like a festival is being held.
 
 
' That looks good ' Dara stated as she pointed a bike rentel tent. ' Then lets rent bikes then ' he smiled at her as they both walked at the bike rentel. After getting the bike they rented they quickly rode it. They were racing and chasing each other while laughing. They were both enjoying what they were doing. For seconds it was like some miracle that even though they're endlessly bickering they still look a perfect loving couple. 
 
 
After renting the bike, they went on different gaming booths. The owners of the booths would always find them amusing and weird. Its the first time that they saw a couple in which the girl will always challenge her boyfriend at the games. She's unlike the other girlfriends they encounter who were all cuddly and touchy to their boyfriends to play a game for them and win them something. They're weird since she would happily and arrogantly play the game while he would laugh, taunt and just watch her. He would rejoice with her then he will do the game and do it two times better than her and would start boasting. They would always end up winning and bickering before leaving. What a weird couple indeed, but in the mind of the owners they knew that of all the couple they've seen they'll be the one that will lasts.
 
 
...
 
 
' I can't believe why there are useless parents existing in the world! ' Dara bitterly hissed. Jiyong just chuckled at her as they continued walking. There they are again walking to his next destination. Wondering while she seems to be ranting and doing some speech about 'useless' parents, well they just meet some poor kids awhile ago. Believe it or not but Dara has a soft heart for children and because of that all the toys they won and all the foods they bought went all to the children with a sweet smile from both of them. Jiyong have always known she likes children and that she's kind but he was more amaze to see it upclose awhile ago, he just felt like he falls for her all over again. He chuckled at that thought, he always falls for her again and again every damn day its nothing new really. 
 
 
' Just give it a rest, who knows probably they're just out of luck, ' Jiyong chuckled. ' No they're not out of luck they just slack! I lived whole of my life in the face of poverty but my parents work hard just to be able to give me comfort! ' Dara countered like she's someone who's on a debate competition right now. 
 
 
Jiyong stopped on his track as he faced her and lightly pinched her nose. ' You'll be a great mother... ' he smile smugly at her. ' Makes me wanna have a little Jiyong or little Dara right now! What do you think babe? ' he smirked at her.
 
 
' Stupid ! ' Dara said as she pushed his face with her hand. ' Ouch that hurts, ' Jiyong complained. ' Wow that's new, its the first time you're hurt! Congrats! ' Dara said sarcastically. Jiyong just laughed as he wrapped his arm around her as they continued walking. 
 
 
' Seriously where are we going moron? ' Dara finally asked after noticing they seem to be walking endlessly and her legs is killing her already. ' Its still quite far, why are you already tired? ' Jiyong asked worriedly. Dara nodded in honesty, ' Yeah you're fault, ' she said straightfoward making him chuckle. 
 
 
' Hop in, ' he said as he wait for Dara to hope on his back, so he can carry her. ' I won't refuse I'm already tired you know, ' Dara hissed as he hop in his back. ' I think I haven't feeding you enough you're still light, ' he said chuckling while she just hissed at him. 
 
 
...
 
 
' We're here, ' Jiyong said as she gently put Dara down. If you're thinking she probably fell asleep while he's carrying her, well tell me first on how to fall asleep when you're in the middle of word war with someone. ' What's this? ' Dara asked as she wandered her eyes all over the place. ' Is this a temple? ' Dara asked as he landed her gaze at Jiyong. ' Yup, ' Jiyong answered with a nod. 
 
 
He just grabbed her hand as he slid the thing he picked inside her pocket at her finger. ' Happy Birthday Dara, ' he smiled at her. She opened tried to sya the right words but failed greatly. She forgot that it was her birthday today [ since its already 3:00 in the morning ]. Jiyong was happy that he was the first one to greet her happy birthday, no he was happy that he was finally able to greet her happy birthday. Actually he never fails to greet her happy birthday every year through a small letter and different gifts he would left in her locker. Though it pains him that probably she's just throwing those things away, but it doesn't matter now. All that matter is what they have today and what they'll share in the future.
 
 
He leaned down as he claimed her trembling soft lips. He kissed her gently, longingly and lovingly. She then cling her arms at him as she pull him closer to him and started to response to  his kiss. 
 
 
God, I'm already confuse... Is this still part of that stupid game? Is this because of that day? Is he playing with me? Is he having his revenge?
 
 
I have always wished for this day, I wished for it in every shooting star that passed in the sky. God if I'm dreaming right now please let me continue dreaming this dream... please let me continue living in this dream where he loves me, where he holds me...
 
 
I love him, I love Kwon Jiyong and I've been holding this stupid love since fourth grade....
Since fourth grade...
 
 
------------------------------------ :]]
 
Double update for you guys~~!! MERRY CHRISTMAS LOL XDD
 
There you go a short and boring chappie! Mianhe! 
 
And yes, yes, and yes Goddess D loves Mighty G SINCE fourth grade in short they love each other since they both landed their eyes on one another back in their fourth grade days~!
 
 
Hehe :]] Did I surprised you? haha Believe me there are lots more of love [and trouble] ahead! watch for the next chappies!
 
 
Thanks for LOVING, COMMENTING, and SUBSCRIBING!!
A comment won't hurt ne?
 
 
So that's it 
Mbie's Out 
P E A C E !!
 
 
Preview:
 
' Dara he's taking you away from me! Away from us, from you're friends! And you're happily letting him to completely erase us from your life! '
 
' I'm not! He's not!  Are you hearing yourself ? '
 
' That's not what I'm seeing right now... '