Chapter Ten

ROMEO and CINDERELLA

 

 
CHAPTER TEN:
Airport
 
WARNING:
Short chappie ahead!!
---------------------------------------------------- :]]
 
Jiyong was laughing his heart all out as he rolled and kick litrerally on the floor. Thanks to his little prank the whole school we're on a state of calamity courtesy of our Sandara Park, who just trash everything she passed by as she was chasing his moronic-slash--slash-jerk-slash---
Oh for crying outloud! As she was chasing her boyfriend which is the mighty Kwon Jiyong. The teachers even held an emergency faculty meeting regarding the troublesome couple. 
 
 
Oh by the way, they're both inside the detention room [ goddess D's second home ]. ' You should have seen your face!! ' Jiyong said between his laughs. Whoah! Whoah! Oppa hold your horses your Dara is not happy with everything that is going on!
 
 
'  I hate you, ' she hissed with tinge of anger mixed with wrath and all the synonymous word to anger. Jiyong was quickly snatched from his laughing spree upon realizing he went to far in teasing her. He stood up ad sat beside her but she just shifted her body away from him. Jiyong then wrap his arms around her as he rest his chin on his shoulder. ' Jagiya, I'm just joking, ' he said in a gentle and sincere voice. But he just earned nothing but a cold silence from her which literally made him freak out in his mind. 
 
 
Damn! !! Did I went to far!!??
 
 
' Dara, I'm sorry... I really am... ' he stated trying to be calm and trying to coo her. Dara harshly wiggled free from his arms and glare at him. ' Sorry?! You stupid piece!! Do you know what you just did? You just announced to the whole freaking campus that my hymen is already broken because of your stupid lying mouth!!! ' she ranted without breathing while he just stared at her in disbelieve.
 
 
Dara don't have the slightest idea how happy Jiyong was, he was wishing for her to freak out, rant, nag and shout at him. She can do whatever she wanted just as long as she won't gave him her silence. And out of relief Jiyong hugged her tightly as he carressed her hair, which shock the hell out of Dara. Actually she's supposed to be used to it since Mighty G always attack her without any warning but yep she's still not used to their set up. ' What the hell Jiyong! ' Dara finally breathed out.
 
 
' Babe, I'm really sorry about everything, don't worry will work on breaking your hymen so everything that I blurted out will not be a lie anymore! ' he said in a tone of sobbing. [ *faceplam* ] Swear Kwon Jiyong just keep on losing his brain when he's with Dara. 
 
 
' Yah!! Are you stupid!!!!! Get off me before I REALLY LOSE MY PRECIOUS ITY!!! ' she shouted as she pushed him but again, useless efforts. Screw his strength which par hers! 
 
 
' I'm just joking, ' Jiyong sweetly said as he closed his eyes and feel her warmth in his arms. ' Its not funny!!! ' Dara exclaimed truthfully. Jiyong just let out a soft chuckle. ' Am I forgiven now? ' he asked as he pull himself away from her and stare straightly to her eyes. Dara flinched and swallow whatever was lumping in as her cheeks heated. ' N-no, and never ' she hissed stubbornly which Jiyong took as definitely yes. 
 
 
Dara was shock when Jiyong suddenly cupped her face as he pull her closer to him. Her heart was suddenly palpitating like crazy as she can feel his breath touching her face. Without noticing she closed her eyes and wait for his soft lips to land on hers.
 
 
But nah-ah! He kissed her but not on the lips but rather on her forehead. ' Sorry again, ' Jiyong whispered at her. Dara open her eyes as her brows meet at the center. She was frowning without knowing the reason, while Jiyong was chuckling to himself. ' You smell so good, let's just go. I'll walk you to your classroom, cause you know I might end up eating you, ' he smile with a wink as he lightly pinched the tip of her nose. She grumpily stood up with arms crossed on her chest, with a big grimace on her face.
 
 
Ahem! Ahem! Goddess D what are you SO frustrated about? Are you waiting for a kiss??
 
 
Jiyong followed her but she stop when she was about to reach the door, while fidgetting and biting her lowerlips. Jiyong let out a deep sigh as he shut his eyes trying his best to pull all her miraculous self-control at the girl he desires for all of his life. He opened his eyes as he proceed to the door and open it. ' Let's go, ' he smiled timidly still controlling his self not to jump at the cute girl in front of him. But before he was able to step out of the detention room, Dara grabbed his polo. He turned at her, ' Is there a problem jagiya? ' he asked as he faced her. 
 
 
Aissh! Do she need to say it?! Come on oppa! Sense it you're genius right? right?
 
 
Dara didn't answer. How can she answer if she herself don't know what she wanted. She just sighed deeply as she roll her eyes, then her shoulder drop. She shook her head and began walking only to be pulled by Jiyong as their lips touches one another. Dara unknowingly shut her eyes as she started to respond. Her  arms cling at his neck as she hungrily pull him towards her deepening their kiss. Jiyong smirked in between their slowly intensing kiss. He was happy at the fact that she's hungry for his kiss. 
 
 
' Satisfied now, baby girl? ' he whispered huskily at her as he leaned his forehead on hers. They were breathing heavily. Dara just rolled her eyes as she pull herself away from him and fixed her self. Jiyong just let out a little chuckle. 
 
 
...
 
 
' Gahd! Don't tell me you believed every lie that the mout of that stupid said!! ' Dara exclaimed as she slammed her hands on her table. Eversince she arrived the classroom she was being fry by tons an dtons of questions from her friends mouth which spurts thousand words per second. They're like some sort of mom and dad interrogating their child. She just rolled her eyes upon recalling they're a better parents than her real parents who are willing to give them some room provided with condoms and pills. A shiver run down in her spine  as she shook her head erasing all her thoughts.
 
 
' You mean, what he said is a lie? ' Seung Ri asked in confirmation. She hissed as she nodded. Their maknae quickly hugged her in relief. ' Uwaaaahhh! I thought Dara noona's innocence was already tainted! Thank God! ' he cried and take note with tears as in tears. ' Noona you scared us! ' Daesung added as he join the hug between Seung Ri and Dara. ' I told you she's not like that! ' TOP hissed as he rolled his eyes as his arms crossed in his chest. ' Such a waste I woul like to hear about your first time, ' Youngbae sulked.
 
 
Everyone gave him the 'what-the-hell' look. ' YAHH!!! WHAT THE HELL BAE?!!' TOPeaked out. ' How can you say that! Although he act and dress like a boy she's still a girl! A GIRL!! ' Daesung ranted. ' How can you say something like that!?! Noona don't get close to Bae he's being not himself! ' Seung Ri shouted as he hugged Dara and caressed her hair. Dara just heaved a sigh as she rolled her eyes. Actually she's so used to Youngbae's weird reaction, she might have freaked out if she heard some worried statements from him. He's always like that, but believe it or not he's one of the most worried.
 
 
' Stop with the exaggeration, ' Youngbae hissed. ' Here, sign this Dara, ' Youngbae turned to Dara as he handed her a paper. ' What's this? ' Dara asked as she held the paper and read it. ' Oh yeah! We almost forgot about that! Its our school's trip slip!! ' Seung Ri chirped happily. ' We'll be going to Japan this year!! ' Daesung happily added. ' Its been months since I've been to Japan, I'm sure you'll love it there, ' TOP smile sheepishly.
 
 
' NO. ' Dara said as she handed back the slip to Youngbae. ' I'm not going to join. ' Dara said with finality. ' BUT WHY!?! ' her friends chorused in horror. ' I don't have money, ' Dara answered casually.
 
 
' We will pay for it!! ' Daesung shouted. ' No, you payed for all my things and school trips. I probably owe you millions now, ' Dara said. ' But you're our friend beside we don't mind spending money for you!! ' TOP added. 
 
 
' Tabi, I also have some pride. Besides I did not befriend you for money, so that you'll pay all my expenses eversince I entered this damn academy, ' Dara answered. ' But noona this is our last year! ' Seung Ri begged. ' Still no, ' Dara said coldly. The three boys just drop their shoulders in defeat. She's always like that stubborn, and they're always like that spoiling her, abiding to her.
 
 
Youngbae pull his phone from his pocket, dialed some number then place it at the top of Dara's desk after putting it on a loud speaker.
 
 
' Yoboseo? ' a familiar voice asked from the other line.
 
 
' KWON DARA WON'T JOIN THE SCHOOL TRIP!!!! ' all of them shouted at the phone. Poor oppa his ears might have bleed from all those loud shout.' YAH!! Why do you have his number?! ' Dara shouted.
 
 
' He gave it for emergencies like this, ' Youngbae smiled at her smugly which earned nothing but the finger.
 
 
 
' Jagiya, sign it. I already paid for it, don't waste my money neh? ' Jiyong said on the other line. 
' Why would I!? I'm not the one who ask you to waste money! You're the one wasting money here!! ' Dara countered loudly.
 
 
' I'm starting to be upset, do you want me to punish you? ' Jiyong darly mumbled on the other line. 
 
 
SILENCE
 
 
' Fine! ' She shouted as she grabbed a ballpen and grumpily sign the slip which she snatch from Youngbae's hand. ' There I already signed it! ' she added grupily. 
 
 
' Good, I'll see at lunch. Bye, thanks for the call by the way Bae, ' Jiyong said.
 
 
' No problem, ' Youngbae answered as he picked his phone and pressed the end button. Dara just rolled her eyes on Youngbae as the latter just chuckled at her.
 
 
...
 
 
So thanks to mighty Kwon, Dara is at the airport holding her passport and ticket and ofcourse her things as they wait for the other student to arrived. She's still spatting curses after curses upon remembering that her boyfriend did a sleepover again in her house just to make sure they won't be late for the school trip. 
 
 
' What's with the frown? ' Jiyong chuckled as he fixed the beanie in her head. ' I'm still sleepy! ' she answered childishly which earn chuckles from him. ' Plus I don't want to go to this trip, ' she added grumpily which earns a pout from her boyfriend. ' Babe, you make it sound like you don't want to be with me, ' he breathed weakly while pulling all his aegyo. 
 
 
Dara twitched her lips. ' I always don't want to be with you , ' she said in a low voice. Jiyong just let out a soft chuckle, he can read her so easy. What she says is opposite to what she means, well atleast that's what it looks like to him. 
 
 
He just wrapped his arms around her shoulder and pull her closer to him as she lead her to some vaccant seats. He just heaved a smile as he tried to pull some normal converstion with her but of course you know them, I highly doubt if ever they'll be able to talk normally. But as long as he is happy and she is with him, she could careless though they'll just trash talk all day.
 
 
Sigh, I'll never understand love... its too complicated! Sigh!
 
 
...
 
 
[ half hour later ]
 
 
She heaved a sigh, not because of frustration but a sigh out of relief. She started pulling her luggage as she proceed outside of the huge airport, just walking there she can't almost contain her happiness.
 
 
Finally, I'm back here! I'm back here at Korea! 
Oppa, I'm finally back!
 
 
Those were the word she is chanting inside her head as she happily hum as she waved her hand at a lady whose age were already in her 30s. The lady happily went to her as she gave her a warm welcome back hug. 
 
 
' Gosh! I'm so happy to see you! Welcome back to Korea dear! ' the lady chirped happily at her as she wrapped her arms on her shoulder. ' You don't have any idea how happy I am to be back! ' she answered with overwhelming happiness.
 
 
' I can finally see him again! ' she happily said with her hands clamping together, the lady beside her just smiled as she see how happy her neice it. She know she went through alot especially last month, when her mother died in an unfortunate accident. ' Ofcourse you'll see him again, ' she said as she caressed her neice's hair, silently happy about her being lively and cheerful ones more. ' Do you think he still remember me? ' she asked as she turned her head at her aunt.
 
 
' Ofcourse who would forget such cheerful and lovely lady? ' her aunt smiled at her. 
 
 
 
--------------------------- :]]
 
 
I'm back~~!! Hehe here's another unedited update for all of yah!! haha MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
 
Thank you for the COMMENTS, LOVE and for SUBSCRIBING!!
Please continue your support my dear~!
 
Please pay visit to my blogs:
 
 
 
I'm excited for 2012
Because BIGBANG will be BACK again~! Ahh I missed them!! :]]
 
So that's it for now!
Oh no! SHE's back!!!
 
 
Love, love and love
Mbie's out!
P E A C E !!