Chapter Seven

ROMEO and CINDERELLA

as promised haha 

 

 

CHAPTER SEVEN:
her lullaby
 
 
 
 It has been what? Almost one hour since Dara's parents left the house. And all she's doing was to avoid him, which she is doing in a secret by keeping herself 'busy'. But unknown to her Jiyong was just softly laughing at her  ' avoid-him-by-pretending-to-be-busy' tactics. She's doing it obviously, Jiyong can't almost count how many times did she wash the dishes, sweep the floor and a whole lot of house cleaning. Seriously their house is starting to be nominated for the most clean, err, cleaned house. 
 
 
When Jiyong went to the second floor of the house, Dara was finally able to breath and relax. She tirely plopped herself in the sofa as she stared at the ceiling. 
 
 
Aaaaarrrrgggghhh!! Sandara Park you one pathetic y !! Why are you DESPERATELY avoiding him!?! Duh if ever she do something you can just kick his ! 
 
 
But then he always make me weak just by whispering sweet nothings, just by touching and those sweet minty kisses....
 
 
A chill run down her spine as she mentally scold herself on how can she think stupid things like 'his sweet minty kisses'? Seriously!? She's the feared Sandara Park and she's being smitten away by some erted dimwitted genius just by thinking about those moments with him. 
 
 
Looks like Mighty Kwon's charm is reall powerful, I mean super powerful that even me, scratch that, even our war goddess has fallen into. Well, the only cliche is that she would always break away from it.
 
 
' Don't let him rule you Dara!! ' she exclaimed as she stood up with fist in the air like she was doing some cheering. After finally realizin how stupid she look like she quickly took glance around her, checking if someone saw her. Talkig about rare stupidity, she's inside her house and its almost midnight. Aissh is her brain occupied with Jiyong that much?? Hmm, I smell something fishy, real fishy... keke.
 
 
She then heaved a sigh and lazily went upstairs to her room. She took a glance at the vacant room, where Jiyong will stay. She took another deep sigh, turned her gaze at her door knob as she grabbed it and open the door of her room. 
 
 
Upon entering her room she suddenly felt she's twice exhusted, physically, mentally and emotionally. All thanks to one great ert that goes by the name Kwon Jiyong. She rolled her eyes with a hiss, walked to her bed and lazily slumped her body in the bed. 
 
 
Just a mere thought of him will exhust me...
 
 
What a great talent y, thanks alot for slowly ruining my life.
 
 
And she's mentally saying that which is mentally oozing with sarcasm as well. A mere thought? Come on goddess D, can't you be more honest? I mean you're thinking about him, and even how soft his lips is... 
 
 
Gulp. Okay, I'll zip my mouth now before I met death which goes by the name Sandara Park.
 
 
She was about to flutter her eyes close when suddenly someon bust in her door. She automatically get up and look at him. Oh yes, they're the only one in the house so the one who get inside her room is no other than her BOYFRIEND Kwon Jiyong. 
 
 
Dara's mouth slowly fell open as her eyes widen. Why wouldn't? Standing before her is Kwon with only towel hooked in his waist. His hair is wet, and his chest, small droplets of water are running into it. Yes, he don't have Youngbae's nor Daesung's body but why do she felt like she's eyeing into the world's iest man alive? Jiyong's eyes which were lock on the floor drifted to the all shock Dara. As their eyes met a smirked curved in his lips. 
 
 
She's all red haha!! Is she by any chance thinking of erted things? 
 
 
No, it her first time seeing a man's body, minus the you know part. Its also her first time to see such y bod, despite your not really that manly strature oppa. 
 
 
' Hey, Jagiya! Finally done with the night house cleaning? ' he asked in a husky voice as he walked slowly towards her. 
 
 
' Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! D-don't come a-any closer!! I'm going t-to k-kill you! ' she shouted while stuttering. as she pointed her finger at him which made him stop from walking while looking at her and suppressing his laughter. ' But babe, I missed you... house hold chores snatch you away from me for one whole hour, ' he answered again purposely using a much huskier voice as he continued walking.
 
 
' Kwon. Jiyong, ' Dara warned as she nervously took steps backward as he continued walking towards her. ' Yes baby girl? ' he answered still continued walking towards her. ' What are you so afraid of, I'll be gentle anyway, '
 
 
' Yahh!! Don't com--- ' she was cut in her protest when she stumbled on the bed and fall into it. Without wasting any seconds Jiyong locked her using his body. All oxygen left Dara's body as she stiffened. Goddess D, nice tactic he will definitely give you some mouth to mouth if he noticed your not breathing anymore.
 
 
' Kwon Jiyong, I'm telling you... ' she shrunk as a smirk just formed in her boyfriend's lips. ' Relax, I will be gentle and I will give you the best education 101 ' he beamed ily at her. If I was in Dara's position I might have died from too much nosebleed. But again I'm not her, she's not me so basically she's starting to lose her patience.
 
 
' Kwon Jiyong, get off or i'll kill you for real! ' she hissed angrily. Jiyong just smile as he burried his face in her neck as he started kissing it, smelling, and it. Man, he's abusing her nape in a slow and gentle way. ' Babe I told you to relax, I'll teach you lot of things tonight neh? ' he whispered using his seducive voice. 
 
 
Dara tried pushing him away with wild complains armored with cusses but curse his gentle kisses and the sensation he's giving her arms become jelly. 
 
 
' Babe I've been to Dad's room, ' he whispered in her ears. He then lifted his head and looked at her in her redder than red face. Then a smile emerged from his lips.
 
 
Oh-uh I don't like that smile, that will surely make Dara berserk. Aissh Jiyong!
 
 
' So choose! What do you want? I have three flovors here! ' Jiyong happily beamed as three small wrapper appeared in his hand miraculously. ' I have orange, banana and mint! ' he continued as if he's endorsing the codoms he's holding. For goodness sake! Stop with the endorsment!! ' And oh! Lets not forget the plain one, ' he said as he pulled another small wrapper showing it to her, with a wide smile. 
 
 
Please support BEEP condoms, it is endorsed by a perfect and now quite moronic guy named Kwon Jiyong [ *sarcastic tone* ]
 
 
one...
 
 
two...
 
 
three..
 
 
' KWON JIIIIIIIIIIIIIIYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!!!!!! ' 
 
 
...
 
 
' You should have seen your face!! HAHA!! ' Jiyong laughed once more as he was kicking his feet like a child. There he is laughing on the floor, he's not rolling anymore... he just finished rolling so he's kicking now. ' I hate you! ' Dara hissed at him still red with anger and embarassment combined together. 
 
 
' Come on baby girl! Its just a small prank, ' he smiled at her as he wipe the small tears in his eyes from laughing too much. Dara didn't respond instead she just chidishly flipped her head, pout her lips and crossed her arms. Jiyong smiled at the cute creature in front of him. He don't know but Dara just turn into super cute being when pissed, that's why he loved pissing her. 
 
 
He was nearly killed awhile ago, he better thank God he's created perfect and was able to block her black belter karate and taekwondo moves, combined with aikido with a pinch of muay thai. Even him didn't expect her to know lots of martial arts.
 
 
And oh by the way he's already dressed. While he was countering her wild attacks his towel fell of good thing he's already wearin a boxer or else Dara would have seen the whole of him. Haha! 
 
 
Dara stood up and grumpily marched towards her mini balcony's door. She wanted to breath fresh air before she died out of overwhelming irritation, frustration and wrath. Jiyong just followed her.
 
 
A smile suddenly streched from her lips upon seeing the night sky that was filled with beautiful sky jewels. Jiyong embraced her from behind, as he rest his chin on her shoulder. ' Get off! I hate you! ' she hissed. ' Babe just give it up will yah, I' m sorry... promise I will not do it again... ' he whispered sweetly. ' I still hate you... ' Dara hissed rolling her eyes. 
 
 
Then a shooting star suddenly appeared, Dara quickly closed her eyes and wished, just like what she do eversince she can remember. ' What did you wish for? ' Jiyong asked when Dara opened her eyes. ' I wished for the most gruesome, horrible, hideous death for you, ' she beamed brightly.
 
 
' How sweet of you to think of me even in wishing, ' Jiyong breathed with overwhelming sarcasm. ' Only the best for you, ' Dara countered with much more sarcasm. Jiyong just let out a soft chuckle.
 
 
' I wish for your happiness... so probably I'll die in the most gruesome, horrible, hideous death  just to make you happy, ' Jiyong suddenly whispered with tone of seriousness. Dara was stiffened for a while as her heart seemingly skip a beat. 
 
 
' Whatever, ' she said lowly as gently pull herself away from him and went inside her room while Jiyong just tagged along. ' Goodnight! I'll sleep now! 'she smiled weakly at him as she climbed her bed get the blanket and was so ready to sleep. Not until he also climbed the bed and lay next to her.
 
 
' Yah! what are you doing erted jerk!? ' she burst out. ' You're the ert your thinking things though I just want to sleep beside you, ' he chuckled heartly which made her red. ' I'm not thinking anything... ' she weakly defended.
 
 
' Yaah! get off! go to the next room!! ' she shouted as she push him off her bed, but well you know Kwon Jiying's strenght its par with the goddess. He was laughing aloud while she was wailing determined to knock him out of her bed.
 
 
Jiyong then put her arm around her and pull her closer and cuddled her. ' Please let me sleep beside you... trust me I won't do anything, ' he breathed with voice tainted with seriousness and sweetness. Dara was taken aback and wasn't able to speak, but then she snap from it. ' Promise? ' she asked for confirmation. ' Neh, ' he nodded. 
 
 
' But I can't sleep when someon is cuddling me moron! ' she hissed lowly. Jiyong just chuckled heartly as he started caressing her arm. ' I'll sing you a lullaby then, ' he whispered. Dara burst into soft giggles which earn a stare from Jiyong. ' Really? I didn't know you sing, ' she chuckled. ' I do, when its for you... ' he smiled which made Dara seeming swallow her tongue.
 
 
Damn! When did he started being cute?
 
 
Err, upon his birth? And you're the only one oblivious to it until now? Anyways back to the story. 
 
 
With him caressing her and pulling her closer as he cuddle her more, he started to sing. 
 
 
Thought it would be the last, thought the second would never come
Love that didn't suit me at all came to me this hot summer
My other half that I've waited and waited for, I always had a dream about you
You are my resting place in my heart, 
I want to stare and stare again, give and give again
I feel thirsty because of flutter, why does my love run away
I am mad, it's not going how I wanted, I can't understand
But I don't want to lose you, I don't want to be apart from you
You are the one in my life you are more beautiful than heaven
 
 
Dara was surprised that he has such wonderful voice. It was sweet, warm and it was all for her. She can hear her heart beating the rythm of his song. And probably again she's thinking that she's about to have an heart attack. His song was supposed to be a lullaby to make her sleep but there she is mentally, alive and her heart is one damn active heart thanks to all the beating!
 
 
But then just when she thought she would not fall asleep she just found her self drowsy and pulling some yawns. In just seconds she just let her eyes flutter close, in his beautiful voice as he sing a lullaby for her, in his warmth that she felt being close to him.
 
 
When her heavy breathing become even, Jiyong knew that she was already asleep. He stared at her face, remove the scattered hair to give a much better look of her face. Indeed she's a beauty, and he admire it alot. Seeing her sleep soundly in his arm burn something inside him.
 
 
That's it, that's all I need I finally found what I dream to do. I want to do this for the rest of my life, I want to cuddle her feel her warmth and to sing to her. I want to walk hand in hand with her, to laugh, cry , dream and fight with her. I want to see her walking down the aisle in a wedding dress as I wait for her. I want to hear her say 'I do' I want to live my life with this girl. I want to love her more...
 
 
Yes, I love her... I do love her since fourth grade eversince I started to know that there was this Sandara Park that exist in the world...
 
 
I can't believe I'm loving her for so many years now...
 
 
A smile broke into his lips as memories rush into his brain memories on how he fell inlove with her, how he met her, and even his revenge plot.
 
 
Yes, Kwon Jiyong is inlove with Sandara Park since fourth grade... 
 
 
 
 
Yes, he's been inlove with her all this time...
 
---------------------
 
[ Lyrics used above was english translation of Bigbang's Heaven ]
 
There, there and there...
Atleast I made three updates for the weekend!! hehe BIGNOTE: this is not edited too tired and lazy to do it...!! hehe XDD
 
Yep, mighty G love goddess D since fourth grade... next chappie will be flashback mostly? hehe who knows!?
 
 
So that's all fellas, don't forget to comment. Sorry for a lame chappie and short one too!!
thanks for the love and subscribing!! Mwuah!
 
Love, love and love
Mbie's out! 
P E A C E
 
 
H A P P Y  B I R T H D A Y
S E U N G R I!!
 
the cutest and most adorable maknae alive and roaming on earth haha XDD 
i love you pandaboy mwuah!!