Chapter Eleven

ROMEO and CINDERELLA

 

CHAPTER ELEVEN:
Beach and Shirt
 
 
 
It was almost an half hour since the plane took off, and because Dara is dead sleepy there she is with blindfold on her eyes as she was trying to sleep. But curse her uncomfortable position and screw this plane she can't seem to catch mr. sleep. And not to mention curse, screw and burn her seatmate, who is being so clingy at her as if she's gonna be lost or someone will snatch her away.
 
 
Well, you guess it right her seatmate is no other than her beloved, scratch that, hated boyfriend Kwon Jiyong. What a spur of luck, scratch that, all thanks to money and power-slash-influence he and Dara is his seatmate despite him being supposedly at other plane [ plane for the five business dynasty childs, unfortunately no one ride the plane, you know him and you know the bigbang boys. ]. Everyone in the school can only shook their heads as they can see how inlove he is at her. He just keep on sticking at her despite her keep on kicking his off her. Seems like nothing can stop Jiyong from his so called revenge.
 
 
What a sweet revenge isn't it?
 
 
Dara sighed audibly as she removed her blindfold, Jiyong just stared at her and cuddled her more. ' Something's wrong babe? ' he whispered in her ears. She gently pull herself free from him and glared at him. ' You wanna know what's wrong? ' she asked. He just shrugged, ' I guess so, ' 
 
 
' I can't ingly sleep here! And I CAN'T INGLY SLEEP with YOU who KEEPS on CUDDLING and CLINGING on me as if someone will snatch me!! ' she breathed heavily at him. Jiyong just let out a soft chuckle. ' I'm sorry I didn't notice I was overly cuddling you, ' he said with a chuckle. Then she leaned on her as he cleared her hair and tuck it in her ears. ' Probably I'm afraid that you'll disappear from me, ' he smiled at her which made her redder than red as she fake a cough and turned her eyes away from him. ' Just sleep, ' she hissed under her breath while fanning herself with her hand. 
 
 
But instead of obeying her he just keep on staring at her, it was like she's memorizing her every feature and burning it carefully in his heart and brain. Aigooo, he's already been doing that act for so many years without ofcourse her knowing. Probably he just can't believe that the girl he's been dying to be with is already in his arm and he can practically call his. He's hell sure that Chaerin will be so happy for him, she will cheer for him. 
 
 
Well, she's always been supportive to the point of staying with him in the phone for hours despite the time difference just to hear out all his dreamingly and fairytale-ish statements about Dara. He would always tell her their moments and how happy he is, every second he spent with her.
 
 
Poor Chaerin, all she can do is listen to him while he rant dreamily. If I were her I'll hung up, it will definitely cause my ear to burn plus my brain might end up being burnt all thanks to the radiation.
 
 
Uhhmmm... ahmm... I hate to spoil the moment oppa but have you forgot, she's not your real girlfriend. You're not really in a relationship, there's nothing between the two of you. It was just all a bet, and all was because of that game. Aren't you taking things seriously, of all people here, you and her were the ones who should know that NOTHING is between both of you. 
 
 
Aissh! Oppa, don't tell me I didn't warn you. She doesn't have any commitment to you neh? You're just a couple in public's eyes neh? Aish! Why won't you listen to me!!
 
 
Whatever! Back to the story aissshhh!
 
 
' Jagiya, ' he called out to her, she just turned to face him without saying any words. ' Can I kiss you? ' he asked out of the blue which earned nothing but a widen eyes and a mouth hanging open. 
 
 
Waah!! Is this guy sick!? I can't believe in what I'm hearing! Am I dreaming?! Aisshhh!! He would ALWAYS just kiss me hug me and ually abuse me without saying any words! Then here he is! Asking permission!? Seriously Am I about to die or this plane's about to crash? 
 
 
' N--- ' she was about to answer when she finally snapped out of her world but she's too late when he claimed her lips silencing her. As much as she wanted to push him away since someone might see them, as if they were never seen before hmmp! She can't push him his kiss just made her weak as it drowns her at complete bliss. She just closed her eyes as she pulled him closer to her. She could careless about the others, well in fact she could not care about them at all, after all she just lost her ity recently in their eyes. And its all thanks to her much hated boyfriend who's drowning her in a blissful kiss by the way.
 
 
' You really tastes sweet baby girl, I just can't help myself. How can you make life harder neh? ' he asked huskily as he gave her small peck on her lips. Dara didn't answered instead she stepped on Jiyong's foot, and she did it so hard that the poor guy just exclaimed loudly because of pain. 
 
 
Everyone that were supposedly sleep just woke up ans look at his direction. ' I'm sorry, I hitted my head, ' he shyly mumbled as he touched his head acting like he was really hurt, while the real cause of the pain is just sitting there with eyes closed pretending to be asleep. 
 
 
ERTED CRIMINAL!! DIMWITTED GENIUS!! JERK OF ALL JERKS!!
 
 
And yes, she is mentally chanting that while mentally killing and torturing her boyfriend. Come on be honest goddess D, you liked the kiss right? In fact you enjoyed it. Aiss, such a denial queen.
 
 
...
 
 
Everyone just arrived at the school's own dormitory in Okinawa. The hotel is near the sea and Dara can't help not to be happy. If there's one place in the world she's willing to live in, it would be definitely near any sea. She heaved a sigh and closed her eyes while feeling the breeze in her skin as she inhale all the scent of being near the sea. 
 
 
She might have a phobia at swimming pools but its definitely not with the beach. She love  beaches that her friends would always bring her to the beach. And she definitely has one person to thank that she's not afraid of the sea. A smile curved in her lips as she remember that someone, somehow she can feel longing in her heart.
 
 
' Enjoying yourself? ' Jiyong asked as he wrapped his arms on her waist as he hugged her from behind. Dara nodded with a smile. ' Noona!! See! We know you'll enjoy this trip! ' Seung Ri happily chirpped earning just soft chuckle from her. ' That is the reason why we want you to join the trip! ' Daesung added with a proud smile as he pointed the sea. ' We know you love the sea, ' TOP added as he patted Dara's head, as if Jiyong is clinging at her. ' Better thank me, ' Youngbae smugly said. 
 
 
' Okay fine! Thank you everyone. There happy? ' Dara said chuckling as she free herself from Jiyong. They just laugh all together. 
 
 
...
 
 
Their school trip will be a 3 days and 2 nights trip, so there are plenty of time to enjoy. But before the enjoyment I was blabbing about ofcourse they were first gathered at the huge conference room. And by the way the trip is only consists of about 10 teachers and the five section of the senior years. So why do they have to bring double amount of teacher?
 
 
Bingo~! Its because Bigbang joined the trip, not only that they even have a new troublemaker. And yes, they are referring to our troublesome slash crazy couple. 
 
 
' First let us establish the general rule! ' Mr. Jang started as he held the mike and as all the students are now comfortably sitting on their respective seats. ' First rule, BOYS are NOT allowed at GIRLS rooms and VICE VERSA. ' he firmly said as he glared at Jiyong then shifted his glare to Dara, who just rolled her eyes on him. ' And ofcourse to make sure of that rule, the girls will take the Amethyst Dormitory and the boys will take the Peridot Dormitory, ' he added. 
 
 
If you're confuse on what the hell is baldy,err, Mr. Jang saying, he's just saying that the boys and the girls will basically sleep at different building, but will meet at the main building when its munching, and meeting time. Don't worry sleeping is the only time where the boys and girls will be separated, well I wonder if that will seperate you know who. I highly doubt hehe.
 
 
 After stating all the rules, guidelines, reminders, words of wisdom and whatsoever, the students were finally able to go to their respective room. Dara just lazily placed all her things in the corner as she plopped herself at her bed. Again, like all the trips she's been she always alone in a room while the others has their own roommate. Well, she's not jealous or whatever, its just a proof that everyone hate her but then she hate their asses more. 
 
 
She just shook her head as she shook away all her thoughts. She lazily stood up and carry her bag as she drop it on the top of her bed and open it. She quickly ransack it for her swim suit, since the teacher's gave them this day to enjoy the beach. She pulled out a y two piece camouflage swim suite which she wore with a black short shorts. 
 
 
Don't tell me because she's somewhat gangster you expect her to wear some baggy clothes at the beach? Our Ssantokki knows when to be y and mouthwatering haha. She then let her brownish and lightly curled hair freely flow in her shoulder as she pull her shades and wore it, grabbed her towel and proceed to the door. 
 
 
...
 
 
Every eyes darted on her as she walked out of their dorm. She's not wearing any fancy swimming attire like all the other girls, which you will probably think they're joining Ms. Universe. In fact she's just wearing a black short shorts and a camouflage bra, she also doesn't have the body that you'll call y. She's quite skinny and not only that she doesn't have the bust worth looking at. But then she was able to drop not only all the boys' mouth but also their hearts. Well ofcourse with the exception of her friends which has already seen her like that for million times. 
 
 
Good job goddess D. 
 
 
' Wow noona you just blown all the boys' mind! ' Seung ri said chuckling. ' Shut up, ' she hissed at him. ' A flat chested girl just blown their mind, the world's probably ending now, ' Youngbae smirked at her which earned nothing but a soft punch at his shoulder. ' Shut up Bae, ' she chuckled. 
 
 
' Tabi, you're wearing a shirt again? ' she turned to TOP who was wearing some beach trouser and a thin white shirt paired with a cool shades. ' Why? Wanna see me half ? ' he asked mockingly. ' Dream on boy, ' Dara chuckled as the boys followed.
 
 
Then her [ and all the fangirls' world ] world seemingly stopped when a half- familiar man walked towards her. And yes the man walking towards her is her boyfriend the shining shimmering slendid Kwon Jiyong, who was wearing a beach trouser paired with shades. Its not her first time seeing her half- yet she felt like it was her first time eyeing her with him being like that. 
 
 
How can this skinny jerk seemingly ooze with charisma? Ahmmmp, that's not the word. Uhmmm, appeal? Oh yeah! That's the word, he's oozing with appeal.
 
 
Waaaahhh!! How can you think of that!? Stupid Dara! You're out of your mind!!
 
 
And yes there she is mentally spurting out her unconscious or should I say sleeping desire at our Jiyong oppa. Jiyong wrapped his arm at her waist and pull her as he landed a small kiss on her hair. ' You look y, ' he whispered huskily at her. ' , ' she hissed at him. 
 
 
They were about to engage into some bantering when they were stole with TOP clearing his throat audibly. ' We should enjoy the beach, ' TOP coldly said as he walked to the beach. ' Y-yeah! Let's go noona and ofcourse Kwon, ' Daesung added nervously. ' You can all call me Jiyong you know, ' Jiyong lightly chuckled. ' Sure, Lets go then Dara noona and Jiyong hyung, ' Seung Ri added as they all proceed to the beach not giving a damn about the eyes staring at them dreamingly.
 
 
...
 
 
He is supposedly having fun watching his girl play with his friend on the water but then he's not having fun. Don't get it wrong he's not jealous of her friends that would be stupid, real stupid. He's not jealous, he's just bothered. He's been bothered eversince on how HE would stare at her. And who is this HE? 
 
 
The HE is Choi Seunghyun or popularly known as TOP. He's always been bother on how he would look at her with those intent yet longing eyes, how he will hold her like she would break, on how gentle his voice would go when he's talking at her. He's not dumb, he's ingly genius for all we know. And he know that TOP don't look nor treat her just a friend. Its clear as water that the latter has some feelings for his girl. And he know that all the Bigbang members are aware of it, well except for her who is so dense, so dense that she can't even sense the obvious. And he's quite thankful for it.
 
 
But do you know what bothers him the most? No other than all the eyes that stare at her like they were planning on how to devour her whole, like they're undressing her slowly and probably dreaming of tasting her and pulling her to them. Swear he was greatly controlling himself not to pull all their eyeballs from their socket. 
 
 
Damn all these bastards!! She's mine!! MINE! How can they stare at someone's girl like that?! And more over how can they stare at MY GIRL like that??!! I swear I want and can kill them now.
 
 
Without noticing it he's already emitting some murderous aura that is scarier than Dara's murderous aura. And because he was busy mentally killing every boy who's eyes are landing on his girl, he failed to notice that Dara just sat beside him as she took a sip on the juice she grabbed. 
 
 
' You look scary moron, ' Dara said which completely knock him out of his mentally killing spree. ' I hate when people stares at you, ' he darkingly mumbled in a low jealous and honest voiced. Dara stared at him, she blinked once then blinked twice. In just seconds she broke into loud laugh. 
 
 
' What's funny? ' he hissed at her. ' YOU! ' she answered as she lied down on the sand, laughing while holding her stomach. ' Don't tell me you're thinking they desire me!! ' she laughed more which made him creased his forehead more. ' Come on who would desire my body! I have small chest haha! Its close to being flat chested moron!! ' she continued.
 
 
Yah! Goddess D you're so dense and pretty stupid! Haven't you noticed all those stares! Aishhh! Plus its not wise to joke at oppa now! Can't you see he's terribly pissed right now!?!! Aissh! You're in a BIG BIG trouble young lady!
 
 
And speaking of trouble here it comes. Dara finally snapped Jiyong's patience, the latter then stood up pick her up and placed her on his shoulder like she's just a sack of potatoes.
 
 
 ' YAH!! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!???!!!! PUT ME DOWN!!!! PUT ME DOWN KWON JIYONG!! PUT ME DOWN!! GODAMMIT!!!! ' she shouted as she pounded him with her fist but again it has no effect on him. Without minding her wailings, the eyes that were staring at them and the complains and scolds of the teacher he just went wherever he planned on going.
 
 
...
 
 
After some minute they finally reached his destination, it was her room. ' What the hell Kwon Jiyong?! ' she shouted as he just closed the door and locked it. Upon hearing the lock Dara took a step backward as she prepared her stance in case the guy in front of her plan to commence his operation take her ity away. ' Jiyong this is not damn funny you ! ' she squeeked. ' Relax, ' Jiyong sighed with a playful smirk which look nothing but trouble for her.
 
 
' KWON JIYONG. ' she warned but then Jiyong just went closer to her. Then he bent down on her luggage as he searched for something after doing so he then gave to her whatever it is that he found. Dara stared at what he gave with brow arching and head tilted in confusion. ' What's this? ' Dara asked. ' T-shirt ' Jiyong plainly answered.
 
 
' Moron! I know what this is! What should I do with this?! ' she scowled at him. ' Wear it ofcourse! I don't want those guys to stare at you! ' he breathed out of frustration. ' Yah! Are you crazy! I'm still enjoying the beach plus I just brought enough set of clothes!! ' she protested which earned her a death glare from her boyfriend. ' Wear it! I'll buy you clothes if needed!! ' he hissed at her.
 
 
' Seriously, you make me want to go on a killing spree! ' Jiyong breathed out in extreme frustration as he run his fingers on his hair. Dara just rolled her eyes as she threw the shirt at the bed. 
 
 
Its official he just lost all his bolts that hold his brain in place! He's crazy! Totally crazy! 
 
 
Those were the words she's endlessly muttering in her brain as she walked passed him and proceeded on the door back to the beach. Jiyong then pulled her as he slammed the door close. ' That's it you snapped my remaining patience Sandara Park, ' he hissed at her which made her flinched. She wasn't expecting him to be that serious. 
 
 
Dara flinched as he felt his lips touching, and his collarbone. Then he pushed her on the bed as he hovered above her as his lips keep on showering her kisses on her body. She wanted to protest as usual but the sensation he's creating is too much to take, too blissful to deny. In moment she knew what they're doing is pure danger he might lose his control, she might lose her control. But ! She could careless, she can lose her ity right here, right now.
 
 
Wait! That's wrong! Erase! Erase! She should not be thinking like that!
 
 
' Ji... Ji s-stop, ' she said with all the effort left in her body. Jiyong just gave small pecks on her lips as he stood up. Again, he's controlling himself from giving in the temptation. He's enduring all the ing pain that stopping will give. He knew this is not the right time to lose his self-control. He just have to wait until that day where he could make her his, but he's hell sure that this day is not that day.
 
 
Dara stood up and hissed without looking at him. She was about to leave and went back to the beach but the mirror which is hanged at the door stopped her. ' OH MY GOD!! ' she exclaimed as her eyes landed on the visible marks on her body. Jiyong smirked in victory, now she has no choice but wear the shirt he gave awhile ago. His plan was a success. ' So Jagiya, you will wear the shirt now right? Or you want me to add more? ' he blew air in her ears as he embraced her from behind. 
 
 
' you Kwon Jiyong! ' she hissed as she harshly free herself from his embraced and grumpily grabbed the shirt and wear it. ' Much better, ' Jiyong said as he hang his arm at her shoulder. She just waved him off with hissed as she darkly mumble curses after curses, while he was just chuckling at how cute she is.
 
 
...
 
 
' Wow, what's with the t-shirt noona? ' Seung Ri asked as he saw Dara walking to them with a dark face while her boyfriend is still chuckling while trailing behind him. ' Looks like Jiyong hyung doesn't like the idea of the boys staring at your body, ' Daesung chuckled. ' He's just being a great ! ' Dara hissed. The boys stared at Jiyong as he just shrugged and tried supressing his laughters.
 
 
' Well, its better than the boys ended up blooded, ' TOP smirked at her. ' Not you too, why do you think they desire my body! Come on! I have a body of a 12 years old! ' she hissed as she snatched the beach ball at Seung Ri's hand and grumpily went to the water. ' So dense, ' Youngbae stated in a sing-a-song tone as he followed Dara together with Seung Ri and Daesung. 
 
 
TOP and Jiyong were left while having some intent eye to eye contact. ' Join us, ' TOP hissed coldly as he walked to the water. ' Sure, ' Jiyong doubling the amount of coldness. 
 
 
I guess there'll be something after this trip! Aigoo, this doesn't feel, sound, smell and spell good. 
 
 
------------------------------------------------ :]]
 
BOOOORING CHAPPIE neh??
We'll here's your another unedited chappie! LOL XDD I'm sorry for the errors I'm just too tired. But I love you all and I value you all so despite being totally beat I'll serve you your chappie till this story end haha XDDD
 
 
Will you stay with me?hehe
 
Oopsie~~! Double the trouble TOP and the mysterious girls about to stir things up! haha XDD I wonder what will happen? Want another update? or Want some massive update? hehe :)
 
MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!!
 
Thanks for the LOVE, COMMENT, and for SUBSCRIBING!! Thanks~!!
 
A comment won't hurt neh? neh?
 
 
So that's it!
Mbie's out!
P E A C E !!