Chapter Twenty-five

ROMEO and CINDERELLA

 

CHAPTER  TWENTY-FIVE:
The pool
 
 
 
' Where are we going? ' Dara asked. ' To your house, ' Jiyong plainly answered. The festival's already over, and it ended with BIGBANG making another huge scene. After Dara recovered from the migraine that almost made her want to blow her skull with a pistol and after the noisy picnick they had this stupid group did another remarkable thing. The group prepared buckets of colorful water and started raining on the festival. 
 
 
No worries they just dumped water from the rooftop and run down to fire their own water guns at the festival. And if you're asking if Bom and the supposedly perfect student Kwon Jiyong joined them. They did, more than you know. They ended up being chased by the mad Mr. Jang who's holding a steel pipe ready to send them to the hospital. 
 
 
' We always go to our house, I also want to see your house, ' she mumbled to herself which was caught by the mighty G. ' As you say, ' Jiyong said which made her turn to him and stopped from walking. Jiyong grabbed his phone and dialed some number. 
 
 
In a matter of 3 minutes Dara just found herself inside a black expensive car with mouth hanging open. ' What's going on here moron?! ' she exclaimed. ' You said you want to go to my house, so here we are, ' Jiyong beamed brightly making Dara popped veins in her forehead. She can feel the urge of wanting to strangle a cute boyfriend right now. 
 
 
' You're being stupid! Stop this car! ' Dara shouted almost bursting the eardrum of the poor innocent Mr. Driver. Jiyong just rolled his eyes at his rediculous girlfriend. A smirk formed in his lips as he pulled Dara making her sit on his lap. ' What are you doing? ' Dara asked beet red. ' Your punishment, ' Jiyong smiled innocently making Dara flinched. She waited for his next move but he was just staring at her and playing with her hair and its making her frustrated. 
 
 
Oohhh, someone's frustrated... 
SHUTTING. UP.
 
 
Dara stared at Jiyong, then let out a frustrated sigh making the latter chuckle. ' Babe, let's start the punishment, ' he whispered huskily making her blood rushed to her face. ' But I want you to be the one to take the lead, ' he added with a sly smile. ' What!? ' Dara gasped as she sat down next to Jiyong. Jiyong chuckled as he caressed his girlfriend's face. ' Babe you heard me right, ' he smiled making Dara gulp. 
 
 
' No! Why would I do that?! ' Dara exclaimed hysterically. ' Let's say because I bought you for 2 million, ' Jiyong answered smoothly. Dara crossed her arms in her chest as her brow arched. ' I didn't ask you to buy me, ' Dara fired back making Jiyong cletched his fist. Dara just wanted to piss him but it sound nothing like that to Kwon Jiyong, instead it sounded like Dara wanted to spend day with that Hyunseung guy. 
 
 
Uh-oh, someone's in trouble. 
 
 
Jiyong was about to say something when his phone suddenly rang. He quickly pressed the answer button and pressed it to his ear. A smile curved on his lips as he stole a small glance at his grumpy girlfriend. 
 
 
Payback time.
 
 
' Oh Hello Yoona! Wassup? ' he asked acting like he's completely into the call when the only thing he is into is the gasped and the reaction that Dara is trying to hide desperately. He can even she her hyperventilate. ' Oh, so you want me to join you at the party, well I can't cause I have something to do, ' he said while clicking his tongue making Dara sigh in relief. ' But that was while ago, I think I can be with you now, just give m---- ' 
 
 
Jiyong was not able to finish what he was saying when his lips was suddenly claimed by Dara who is now sitting on his lap. Poor Yoona, poor cellphone they were completely ignored as Jiyong cupped Dara's face pulling her closer to him for better access. 
 
 
' Hello!? ' Yoona yelled at the phone. Jiyong pull himself away from Dara as he reach for his phone, while Dara was busy on his neck. Ohhh someone's getting wild here, let's hide her by the name SANDARA PARK. ' Uhmm, hello? ' Jiyong answered as he continue caressing Dara's thigh.  ' Yoona, I'm busy right now, sorry, ' he said making the girl on the other side scowl. 
 
 
' Babe, ' Dara whispered in his ears as she bit his earlobe, making Jiyong moan. Unknown to him, Yoona was already rolling her eyes knowing what is the 'thing' that keeps him busy. And yes, the thing that is keeping him BUSY is the make out session on his car. 
 
 
' Oppa, there's always next time. Just focus on your make out, and don't forget to use protection, bye! ' 
 
 
Jiyong just let out another chuckle as he pressed the end button and let the phone to fall from his hands as he cupped Dara's face and claimed her lips hungrily. Aigoo, this two wild passengers, Mr. Driver can only gulp down as he tried focusing on the road with the naughty background music. 
 
...
 
Dara can't help not to hang open at the sight of the Kwon's mansion. Well it's not like she don't know her boyfriend is rich. But she never imagined that their mansion will be this big and it has a friggin huge fountain, huge garden, huge door, huge staircase. Oh come on, everything is such friggin huge and screaming how expensive they are. ' What do you think? ' Jiyong asked. ' Conceited mansion, conceited owner, ' Dara twitched making Jiyong laugh. When they reached the huge door step of the mansion, all the maids and the Kwon's butler line up and bowed down in respect which made Dara bowed down to them. She glared at her boyfriend who is still wlking nonchalantly behind him, all used to the respect being given to him. 
 
 
' What? ' Jiyong asked making Dara roll her eyes. Jiyong sigh as a small chuckle came out of his lips. He then bowed down at his butler and maids which made them panic while saying he don't need to do such thing. ' Much better, ' Dara beamed. ' Young Master do you like to eat something? ' his butler asked. Jiyong shook his head as he scoop Dara. ' She tastes much better, ' he smiled slyly making their maids giggled and Dara beet red. ' ! ' Dara exclaimed. Jiyong then gave her tiny pecks in her lips as he walked towards the stairs, not minding that he is carrying her. Their maids were trying to control their giddiness and giggled as they stared at the intimate couple. His butler just gave a warm smile, a smile that conveys happiness for the young one who has built his own frozen kingdom and now melting it through her. 
 
...
 
' WHAT!? ' Jiyong exclaimed after hearing his girlfriends word. ' You heard me right! No more Kissing and making out, ' Dara said with finality making him scowl for the nth time. They are now on his huge black sheeted bed, ready to continue their intimate moment when she suddenly blurted out nonsense. And that nonsense is, the thing you heard a while ago. 
 
 
No more kissing and making out. Such cruel words for Kwon leadah and for us who wish nothing to see them do it. Okay maybe I'm the only one wishing for it. I'm such a y writer. Anyways back to the story.
 
 
To enlighten you, the reason behind this is simple. SHE'S JEALOUS, SHE WAS HURT and SHE WANTED to take REVENGE. BIG TIME. And because of that she came out with a thing that even she can't live without. Aigoo here she is again making life difficult for her.
 
 
No more KISSING? No more MAKING OUT. Tch, goodluck with that Ms. Park. I hope you can live with your words. Especially if we are talking about the juicy lips, expert tongue, the irristably y body of Kwon Jiyong here. Good luck girl, good luck. 
 
 
' What is this about Sandara Park? ' Jiyong growl in a low voice as he hover above her. ' Don't call me Sandara, ' she gritted. ' You heard it right, come on you're nt genius for nothing, ' she added as his patience is growing thinner and thinner. But then he has to remain calm, compose and think ways to get back to her, in a triple way. 
 
 
A hidden smirk formed in his lips as he lay down beside her and pull his phone out of his pocket and dial some number. ' Who are you calling? ' Dara asked as her brows met in the center. ' Yoona, ' he answered plainly as he shifted to face her. ' WHY? ' she gritted. ' To ask her to give my night some warmth since my GIRLFRIEND here is about to turn this night a winter night, ' he answered with a smirk earning Dara's gasped. 
 
 
If he was not facing her he could have laugh hard at her reaction but then he was able to hold himself like the usual. The person on the next line finally pick up her phone. ' Hello? ' a cute and familiar voice came out of his phone, making Dara panick more. ' Ah Yoona, ' Jiyong answered. ' Oh what's the matter oppa? ' the girl asked. ' Well, Dara is ---- ' 
 
 
He wasn't able to finish his sentence when Dara hovered above him and claimed his lips making him withdrew his held with his phone as he pulled Dara to him and switched their position. Dara tilted her head giving him a better access. 
 
 
' Oppa? Hello??! ' Yoona's voice screamed out of his phone once again, but he could careless. His lips, his tongue and basically his mouth is currently busy right now and so is his hands. Dara made a loud gasped as their lips parted for seconds, which was followed by a loud moan. 
 
 
Yoona on the other line can only rolled his eyes. She swear, she can definitely conclude that Jiyong likes calling her to make her hear their making out. If only she's there she could have kick his shin already. ' Oppa, I'm hanging up so that you can make out peacefully, again, ' she shouted as she grumpily pushed the end button.
 
 
Open hearing that the call ended, Dara pushed Jiyong as she grabbed the phone and run to his balcony. ' DARA PARK!! ' Jiyong shouted making her bit her lower lips. ' Hand it young lady, you just distracted me, ' Jiyong said darkly. But Dara just stick her tongue as she threw his phone away. And  the poor phone made its way to the Kwon's huge swimming pool. ' SANDARA PARK!! ' Jiyong shouted.
 
...
 
' I just threw it because you will call that again, ' Dara whined with a cute pout on his lips. She was now sitting on his bed with him. He was trying so hard to control his self and not to forgive his crazy girlfriend. But can she really do that, now that she's being all adorable and cute. It's driving him nuts and he would never be surprised if he ended up crazy like her. 
 
 
God! I want her. NOW.
 
 
Uuuu, erted oppa! I will support you. Go take her. NOW. 
 
 
' Dara you're being unreasonable, ' Jiyong breathed exasperately. ' But it's your fault! Why are you even calling her? Is it because she's y, she's pretty, she's tall, she's... she's... bunch of things that I can never be! ' she exclaimed hysterically. Instead of making him mad, Jiyong was delighted. Everything about her now, her every words, her every breath and reaction is dripping with JEALOUSY. 
 
 
He quickly pull her on a tight embraced. ' Aren't you the cutest Jellous thing in this world? ' he asked sweetly as he lightly pinch her nose. ' I'm not JEALOUS! ' she breathed out disbelivingly. ' Arasso, arasso. You're not JEALOUS, ' he said maocking her making her slapped him in his arm as she pushed him away, which only made him laugh. ' I'm not jealous! ' Dara breathed again. Jiyong just chuckled as he gently cupped her face landing a soft kiss on her lips. It was a slow and shallow kiss at first, but with seconds it grew more, as it deepens.
 
 
' Now what? ' Jiyong asked when Dara pulled herself away from him, AGAIN. ' I'm hungry, ' she pouted. She don't want to cut whatever they were doing but unless she wanted to faint, then it's wise to ignore her growling stomach. Empty stomach, and Jiyong taking her breath away, not a very wise combination right?
 
 
Jiyong just let out a small chuckle as he shook his head in disbelief. ' Arasso, let's cook something then, ' he suggested as he offered his hnad at her which she took with a smile on her swollen lips. 
 
 
...
 
 
' Young master, let us do that, ' one of the maids said as they saw their young master and his girlfriend on the kitchen with aprons on them. Jiyong just shook his head with a smile as he finished tying Dara's hair. ' No, we can do this, besides it's already midnight, you should all just rest, ' Jiyong beamed brightly. ' And let me have a moment with her, ' he added playfully which earned a grimace from Dara. The maids just giggled while blushing as they excused themselves from the couple. 
 
 
' So what do you want? ' Jiyong sweetly asked her. ' An omelet will do, ' Dara answered. ' I'm just really hungry, ' she added with a cute pout which he sealed with a quick kiss. ' Whatever you say, ' he said as they proceed in cooking what she asked.
 
 
...
 
 
' Yah! I'm so full! ' Dara exclaimed as she pushed her arms upward for some little strecthing. Who wouldn't be full if she just ate 3 omelets. She's a pig, a tiny small and thin pig. Jiyong just let out a small chuckle as he poured juice at her glass. ' Thanks, ' she said as she grabbed the glass and drank it down with one gulp. ' So are we going to sleep now? ' Dara asked as she stared straight at Jiyong's eyes. Jiyong just smiled, making Dara twitched her lips. She doesn't like what she's seeing right now. 
 
 
' Not yet, I still have to punish you, ' Jiyong said with a sly smile making Dara roll her eyes. Oh come on, as if you don't enjoy his punishments. Come on be real unnie. ' This will benifit you also, you might need this some time, ' he continued as he placed the empty dishes on the sink. ' Help me? ' Dara asked as she trailed behind him. ' Yes, because I might not always be by your side, ' he said making her frown. 
 
 
Not always be my side. That stings and what the hell does he mean.
 
 
' I will teach you to overcome your fear with swimming pool, ' he breathed seriously. Dara's eyes widen. ' What?! ' Dara exclaimed making her shook her head. 
 
...
 
Dara was almost hyperventilating as she was standing just few inches away from the pool, with Jiyong staning next to her holding her hand tight. ' Ji, I can't do this, ' she said almost sounding like pleading. Jiyong just took both of her hands, as he shift her facing him. ' Look straight to my eyes, ' he said as Dara slowly lifted her gaze to meet his eyes. ' Just look at my eyes, ' he said once again as they both slowly walk towards the pool.
 
 
' You look so pretty, ' he said which made her smile inside. Dara gasped as she felt the water in her feet. ' Dara don't mind anything else, just think that it's only the two of us, ' Jiyong whispered as he pulled her closer to him. Dara cling her arms at his nape, still locking her eyes on his. ' Breath everything will be fine, ' Jiyong whispered as they walk slowly to reach the middle of the pool. 
 
 
Dara started to tremble, which she tried to hide by biting her lips. Tears are slowly forming in the corners of her eyes. ' Jiyong, I can't do this anymore, ' she cried softly as tears crawled to her cheeks, as voices started to filled her head drowning her in fear. ' Relax babe, I'm here, ' he whispered cooing her. He lean down on her and claimed her lips trying to distract her. She then responded to his kiss, trying to overwhelmed the fear in her chest. 
 
 
' I'm here, ' he whispered in between their kiss.